X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

The Game's On (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteThe Game's On (PG-13)

more_horiz
A busy day had gone by really fast. The colony was a bit more calm that day. So Gavin had taken Achilles off to relax. The mall wasn't the best place to relax, but it had some nice things. Gavin had arranged a table, in one of the dark alleys within the mall. Right next to the burger king. The waiter had just brought what Blade and Achilles had asked for, so Blade chomped on his burger. He was quite hungry, but at least he wasn't lonely. Through his bites, and sips on his cola, he talked towards Akkie. "So, you liking the colony? Settled in your tent on the upper grounds okay?"

Last edited by Gavin Cooper on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: The Game's On (PG-13)

more_horiz
Achilles was quite happy with his drink and chips. He looked at blade and listened. He smiled and replied. ''Yeah..Its alright. Quiet..I like the quiet. Its peacefull. Comfy and moveable....lightweight, I like it. Its nice...'' Achilles said between sips of coke and fries. He looked around again. Then looked back ''How's things going on your end?''

more_horiz
Blade finished his burger and looked at Achilles again. "Ain't going that easy. Guess It could be worst, but since Kurt died, I'm getting a lot on my hands. His work also has to be done by me. Maybe you'll do his work soon. Since you toke his place..." Gavin said, with a smirk. He cleaned his lips with a napkin and started taking sips of his coke again. "But in mean time, I've been helping a lot of people. One I can remember was Cameron. I toke her to the institute. You know? Xavier's. The one Luna goes to." Blade proceeded to finish his coke. Man, I ain't full yet.

more_horiz
Achilles nodded. He smiled. ''Well..I have a lot of things to do but I can what ever you need me too. I have..some time. Between what I do.'' When he heard Luna name a smile appeared. He nodded. ''I am aware...she spoke of it..Mentioned it when we were out. She mentioed you showed up. Never said anything else though....Cameron...Who's that?''he asked curiously. He slid his chips across the table to Gavin. ''You wan't them?''

more_horiz
Blade was proud of having a Morlock buddy, now that Kurt was gone. "It's simple. Try to keep some order around the colony. Don't let all the people get crazy and scream like there's no freakin' tomorrow. That's all I can get you to do for now." Gavin smirked when Achilles mentioned Luna. Those two seemed to be getting down with each other pretty well. Then, it hit Blade that Akkie had yet to be acquainted to Cameron. "She's a mutant, like us." He muttered. "I helped her, now she's friendly towards me. Gotta admit, I like the kid." Gavin nodded at Achilles and took the chips. He devoured them like a hungry lion. "God I was hungry. Much better now. Anyway, if I see Cameron around, I'll introduce you two. How are things with Luna? You guys really liking being with each other,heh?"

more_horiz
Achilles nodded ''Keeping people quiet I can do'' He said with a cruel grin. He smiled when He said he helped her ''So...What can she do? Either way, chances are I will get on with her...Me and Luna hehe....Me nd Luna spend a lot of time together...we should after all she is my girlfriend. We spent more time after you told me about the meeting. I showed her my way off life...you know, stealing, breaking in to hotels...and stuff..so yeah..we stayed in the hotel room. She fell asleep on me...we had a good time..'' he said with a smile.

more_horiz
Blade looked a bit serious. "Well, treat her well. She's gone through a lot. A whole hell of a lot for you kids. I want you two to be happy. You're like my nephew and she's my niece." Gavin said, smiling a bit. He was truly happy. He still had nice people in his life. None were his true family though. A hard truth Gavin had already accepted. "Cameron has wings, and has telekinesis powers. She's really nice, you'll like her. Luna already knows her."

more_horiz
Achilles looked at him. His usual happy look vanished. A sirius (Inside joke :D) look took place.  ''It is not me treating her well that you should worry about. It's what will happen to those who hurt her...'' He stayed quiet for a few moments before he returned to his calm self ''Telekinesis and wings...sounds fun...bet that is usefull...If luna lies her chances are I will.''

more_horiz
Cameron had been at the mall getting a few new shirts and things as her shirts didn't last as long as they normally would, thanks to the alterations she needed to make to them. She had just come out of one of the many bookshops in the mall, her nose already in one of the new selections she had made. She was wearing her typical jeans, a white tank-top, her turquoise over sweater with cap-sleeves that concealed her cream wings completely and perfectly, and her favorite sneakers. Her brown hair held back in a ponytail as the weather was warm.  

Cameron made her way through the food court and passed by several of the restaurants and many of the off-shoot halls that connected to the court. She hadn't noticed that a familiar person was sitting at one of the tables down one of those very off-shoots...

more_horiz
Gavin smirked. "Well, I do trust you'll be able to take care of her." He then noticed Cameron pass by. He looked at Achilles and nodded. "I'll be right back." Blade's shadow was the last thing Achilles could've seen, as Blade had already left when that last word was heard. He was now walking behind the girl that was paying attention to her book. His smirk overwhelmed his face, as he couldn't help but smile whenever that girl was around.

Blade got a bit closer to her, and placed his hand on her back, shaped like a gun. "Freeze Angel. You are hereby under arrest because you did not notice your friend Blade sitting over at a table." He said, chuckling on the inside after. He was now truly curious about the way Cameron would react.

more_horiz
Achilles watched him move throught the shadows. His voice trailed behind him. Achilles noted the smirk and would ask him later. He watched him with curiosity . He watched what he did and noted the angel comment. Most likely realted or refference the wings. He looked at her reading the book. He smiled. He liked people who read. He thought she looked okay. Nothing on Luna though. He wondered what she would do in return.

more_horiz
Cameron was so enthralled with her book that she literally froze when she felt, what felt like, a small weapon pointed in her back. Well, into part of her folded wings anyways. Freeze, Angel... She smirked when she heard the familliar voice of Blade as he refered to her with the name he had 'given' her when they first met.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled sweetly, "Now, you wouldn't shoot a little angel like me, would you?" She noticed his vest that he was wearing, he had one similar to it on the last time they saw each other. Cameron grinned impishly as she unbuckled the clasps holding it in place with her telekenesis and winked at him. 

more_horiz
Blade smirked at Cameron. No matter what she did, it seemed he wouldn't care. "You think I'd hurt you?" He said, looking down on the slightly smaller girl. "What are you doing here little girl?" Blade asked with a playful tone. Cameron seemed to always bring out the good in him. Her attitude usually turned him less serious. And how could he forget. "Let's get to my table. It's a little more private."

more_horiz
Achilles watched the scene unfold. He wasn't surprised about her reaction. He never expected anything different. He watched the playfulness, he noted that and again. Would ask later. He watched the girl. He liked the idea of what she could do. He thought it may be useful to befriend her. That and he reckoned she'd be a nice person. He noted the smirk. The less seriousness. Again. Questions would be asked. He heard the invite. Achilles looked down at his drink. He finished it. The straightend his jacket. He took his sunglasses off and placed them in his jacket.

more_horiz
Cameron turned to face Blade. She smiled brightly, a smile she hadn't used with him the first time they met. "Little girl?" she asked playfully. "I'd hope you wouldn't hurt me, Blade," she added with a light laugh. "Might want to buckle your vest back up," she added with a grin. She didn't remember him being this attractive, but he was, actually, very nice on the eyes. When he offered for her to go with him to his table, she nodded for him to lead the way, closing her book and placing it in the bag with the other books she had purchased.

more_horiz
Kas was roaming around the mall's food court, absorbed in the variety of smells mingling in the air, and trying to pick out the one that appealed to him most. The mall was a nice, laid-back place. He had yet to find some mutant-hater posting up to preach his bigoted message, or any killer robots looking for a target here. Though mostly, he'd been looking around the specialty clothing stores for something particular.

Eve was beginning to get a little bubble-belly. Nothing was more attractive than seeing the swell of his own child growing; but it was possible she didn't exactly share that opinion..
For all of the unexpected leaving her alone, he decided to surprise her with something flattering for a woman of her condition, and then take her out somewhere nice so that she could see how readily heads still turned wherever she went.

Cornered by many thoughts and not expecting to run into anyone, Kas was mostly oblivious of Blade and his cute friend talking to one another nearby.

more_horiz
Blade smirked at Cameron's comment. They weren't even doing anything, and he already had his vest unbuckled. Cameron's smile seemed to shine even brighter that day. He was about to take her back to the table, when he noticed Kas, seemingly distracted. "Cameron, go into there..." He pointed at the little mall alley his table was located. "...a friend of mine is there. He's Luna's boyfriend. He'll be happy to meet you. I have to go do something." 

Blade's shadow was already hovering above Kas. "Day at the mall? Something calm for the both of us to be doing." Gavin's voice was heard. He was landed in front of Kelly, as quick as he could, so nobody would notice he was once not there.

more_horiz
Cameron looked where Blade had pointed for her to go. When she looked back for him, he was already nowhere to be found. Right. That's one of his powers... She made her way towards the one off-shoot that he told her to go to. She spotted a table with a man sitting alone. As it was the only one down this way, Cameron assumed it was the right one, and this was his friend Blade had mentioned.

She walked towards the table and stopped when she reached it. "Hi, you must be Blade's friend?" she asked. "He sent me over while he took care of something. I'm Cameron," she said gently, with a small smile.

more_horiz
Distraction wasn't something Kas was easily prone to, though many things were on his mind at the moment. Gavin was able to seize a rare opportunity to give the sneaky kid a little payback.
The shopping bag he carried hit the floor, and Kas jumped at least a few inches.

"Holy shitsnacks, man!"
Recovering from that near heart-attack, he laughed it off.
"Yeah, calm compared to almost getting your ass blown to pieces.. unless somebody's trying to make ya piss your pants!"

more_horiz
Gavin chuckled, as he was finally to take the guy made of air of his boots. That's what distraction gets people too. Ah, that's for all the times you jumped me in your little cloud form. Blade noticed the bag hit the floor, and looked up at Kas again. "Trying? Damn, and here I was thinking I already had done it. Oh well, another time I'll do it." 

A smirk went through Gavin's face. Although he was full of curiosity as to why Kelly was going around the mall. None of them seemed to be able to go unnoticed. "So, what are you doing here? Shopping for your lady?" Blade wasn't even sure if Kelly did have a partner or not, the reason why he had a joking tone when he let out that final sentence. 

more_horiz
Achilles looked up from a data pad on his wrist. He realised he was being talked too. ''Hi. I am Achilles Grimm. Yeah. Blades a buddy of mine. How are you? I hear you and Luna get alright... '' A beep goes off on his Data pad. He quickly attends to it. He looks up and realises he was being rude. ''Sorry....I have been busy...Lots to do. Urr...So what are you doing here?'' He said with a quiet voice close to a whisper. He smiles again.

more_horiz
Cameron smiled gently at Achilles as he spoke to her and attended to his device at his wrist. When he asked about Luna, she nodded and said, "Luna is very kind. She helped show me around the institute when I first arrived..." Cameron paused when he went back to his device. Busy one, he is... She didn't think anything of it. Everyone has their own things they do during the day, and sometimes they need attending to sooner rather than later. Achilles next remark  made Cameron laugh a little, "It's no worries. I understand about being busy." She held up her bags, showing what she had been doing  at the mall. "Needed some new books and a few new clothes. Mine tend to wear out a little faster than normal... The clothes, I mean," she commented, her Irish accent muddying up her words a bit.

more_horiz
Kas was a bit taken back at Gavin's question. It wasn't as though he adverstised to anyone about his relationship status, for reasons evident. The only ones that even knew about thier child on the way were close friends..
Though as he bent to pick up the bag from Afaze, he realized it didn't take a brilliant detective to figure out who he could be carrying around women's apparel for.

"Ah ha.. Nothing says 'please forgive my stupid male behavior' like new clothes."
At least it was a start, he thought with a chuckle.
"And yourself? Not trying to get with the times and style, obviously."
Kas had to give Gavin some shit for going everywhere in that black leather get-up. Granted, it was boss for creating an impression.. but that wasn't always a good thing.

more_horiz
Gavin chuckled momentarily at Kelly's statement. He didn't know much about relationships, probably because he could count with his thumb how many he had had. But he did knew all couples had problems. He grinned, when Kas mentioned his kind of fashion.

"Well, let's just say my kind of fashion is...MY KIND of fashion. If I see any other punk in the street with these...well, things on, he'll understand what happens when you copy Blade." Of course Blade was kidding, he would truly give a crap about any kid dressing up in gear similar to his. 

"I'm here with a friend. Well I ran into two others. One of them is you. I just came by to eat something. You know, so I don't starve. If you want you can come with me back to them. I'll introduce ya. It's in a quiet spot, but if you have to rush home to rev up your " Gavin wasn't sure Kelly would tag along, since it seemed he wasn't gonna like to be around people he didn't really know. If he did want to leave, Blade would understand completely.

more_horiz
Achilles smiled at the mention of Luna. He listen carefully and smiled. ''I am gussing that is the wings....Blade told me. Say's you're a good person aswell..Although I think theres more to it than that. Yeah...I guess being busy isn't a bad thing...just seems rude to blank you for a bit...So again sorry, and Doesn't surprise me that Luna did that. She's great. Athough watch her..she's urr...a bit firey hehe.....Anyway. What sort of books do you read?'' He said camly. He was trying not allow himself to switch accents. After all....He is used to switching them when needed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum