World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Getting equipment (R)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Luna Valkyrie

X-Student

PostSubject: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Luna leans against the rails of the statue of liberty with the moonlight shining in her pale skin. She pulls up her hood and puts on a wolf mask as all the people who get her things refer her to the big bad wolf. She smirks under the mask and jumps of the rail landing on one knee and the other stretched across the ground, head down and one hand on the floor whilst the other is pointing to the right at a man. She turns quickly facing him with her hand out. "Alexander Baskini. You've finally done a simple task that I set two weeks ago. I needed this a week ago but seeing as you have children and a loving wife at home, I will not kill you. I will not ask you to do anything else for me except this. Please..do not tell anyone you have met me. People want me dead and Im actually happy with my life so I do not want to die. If you tell anyone, I will find you and I will kill you with the gun you have in the hand behind your back. Remember I have you on survellience so be warned, Alexander." She says this all in a clear strong voice but still with a sense of warmth like a forestfire...ready to burn all in it's path but still creating warmth. The man nods slowly and hands over a big box from his jeep. "Here you go, moon." He says slowly but shakily. Cautious and nervous. Luna smirks and takes the box, grabbing his collar as well, hearing him gulp. "Thanks Alex...go home to your kids and leave the stripper alone. Your wife loves you very much and so do your kids...look after them." She let's go of his collar and kisses his cheek as her mask only covered her nose upwards. He blushes and nods, getting into the car and driving off. She watches and he stops the car, looks out the window and grins. "Thank you so much, moon!" He shouts and she laughs. She had placed a duffle bag in his passenger seat, filled with money. Around $5000 in it which she took from the club that Achilles burned down. Alexander was her uncles son. She's always watched over him but if he found out who she really was, he would ignore her calls. She will keep in check of him. "Its okay Alex. Oh and if I ever call...answer it. I'll be calling a lot to see how life is." She shouts back and he gives a charming grin that made her remember her mother. He had the same auburn hair that she loved so much. "I better get your calls! It's been nice talking to you even if you threatened to hurt me." They both laugh and he drives off, she still heard his chuckle. She leans against the wall and sits on the floor, letting some tears slip. She misses her family even if they abandoned her. She missed her brothers birth, first day of school...he's 11 now and doesn't know about her. She sighs and wipes her eyes. But what she didn't know was Alexander was also a mutant. She thought she's the only one. She picks up the box and begins to walk to her car, a black and silver 1967 ford mustang. She places it in the boot and sits on the hood of her car looking at the stars. "Do I have to leave a place I feel free?" She sighs out, speaking to herself. She smiles slightly and keeps her mask on.
Back to top Go down

Rachel Mason

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Rachel has been roaming the city at night as always. Not much activity was going on at Mutant Town which required her help. So she decided to swing by Statue of Liberty the lady was getting old, too many people have climbed into her head to get a better look at New York.

As Rachel approached the area, she saw a girl with a mask that resembled wolf. Her first choice was Loika, but she disregarded it fast because Loika would never wear mask, she was the mask. It was time to come and get a closer look. Rachlel turned into a crow and flew to the top of the statue as she then turned to herself and jumped down to the ground, landing on her knee and one leg.

Raising her head, she saw a girl. "I thought killing was beneath X-Men's status, I guess I was wrong." said Rachel as she stood up now in her outfit. Her chakram hanging off Rachel's belt.
Back to top Go down

Luna Valkyrie

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Luna's head snaps up and tilts it. "Im different. I'm a student who just wants to control her powers. Is there something I can help you with?" She looks at her closely and frowns. "I don't believe we've ever met. I'm Luna and you are?" She asks curiosity. She crosses her ankles and leans back on her car, staring at her.
Back to top Go down

Rachel Mason

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Rachel smirked her cold and uncaring smirk as she looked at the girl again. "Oh please," said Rachel waving her hand dismissively. "Save that shit for someone who's got time, I don't so don't waste mine." said Rachel. Looking at the care. She didn't look old enough to be driving any car, yet owning one. "You are going to tell me you did not just meet some guy over here and threaten to kill him? You know if I were you, I'd spill my guts right about now." said Rachel, grasping for her powers.

Lifting a bench behind the car, Rachel raised it over the car silently. "You've got about ten seconds to tell me who that guy was, or else...well...let's not go there. Shall we?" said Rachel, hovering the bench over the car.
Back to top Go down

Luna Valkyrie

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Luna sighs and watches the bench hover over her car. "that was Alex Baskini, my cousin. He doesn't know that due to the last time we saw each other was when he was four and I was one. I wouldn't have killed him anyway as I've been watching over him for a long time. He has family too." She says looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down

Rachel Mason

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Rachel smirked again and then released the bench from her grasp, as it was falling she took few steps back heard the loud crash. "Ooops..." she said, turning serious as she stepped up to the girl. "Now, tell me the real reason why you are here?" asked Rachel. Not shedding any signs of emotions. "Why don't you stop lying to me. You are also going to deny you don't have a gun?" asked Rachel, cocking her head to the right. 
Back to top Go down

Luna Valkyrie

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Luna leaps off her now squished car, shifting into an panther, landing on the ground and shifts back. She looks closely at the woman. "I needed a file of the man who raped me when I was a young girl. I do have a gun. Why do you care what I am up to? You don't know me." She says, no emotion in her words, just staring blankly.
Back to top Go down

Rachel Mason

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 am

Rachel laughed out loud. This girl was pathetic to the core. "As a matter of a fact, I don't care," said Rachel. "I am curious. There is a difference, don't confuse the two." This was getting ridiculously annoying. Rachel walked up the girl, almost in her face and said with clear pronunciation.

"You have a vengeful heart, it's obvious. But vengeance will not bring you peace. Believe me, I've been in the same situation as you are now. I have killed the man whe destroyed me, but I am still yearning to kill him over and over again. Unfortunately, he's dead and I can't kill him again."

Rachel was not going to go down the dark path of her past. She will only talk about if the girl asks, which will mean she is interested. "What will you do if you kill him? You think the hole he tore open in your heart will heal? You think you'll be at peace? Trust me kid, you have no idea how ugly this world is. Just take my advice and go home."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting equipment (R)   

Back to top Go down

Getting equipment (R)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1