World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Was it a Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Was it a Dream?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 am

Yoshabel awoke in her shack with a massive headache, "Ugh... I feel like I've been hit by a train..." she groaned as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face of sleepiness. When she splashed her face with the cold water and looked at herself in the mirror, Doppleganger was not happy with what she saw. Her dark hair was slowly dulling to an ugly brown and there were deep dark circles beginning to form under her eyes from the lack of sleep... All-in-all she looked like shit.

"Damn, I have to meet for another shipment of Insulin and Vicodin..." she mumbled and dressed to face the long day of deliveries throughout District X's vast number of shitty hospitals.

Back to top Go down

Was it a Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1