X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A quiet place.

descriptionCompleteRe: A quiet place.

more_horiz
Dakota gave the books to the librarian. "Can I get these to check out?" The librarian proceeded to put the books and his name onto the roster. "Thank you my good lady" He said. He then turned to where the others were. He started to approach them when he heard saw them already conversing in another topic and Loika flirting with Peter "So what did I miss?" Dakota said with a smile on his face.

more_horiz
Roger smirked at Peters comment about seeing things from his view. "If you'd hold up your phone's camera to us I could see it from your view." He said.  He watched as Loika tried to get Peter to go with her. That or maybe just somehow keep him under control for a bit. He did seem the rash type. Then he had a thought, "If I might ask real quick" he said trying to get Peter's attention before he decided to leave or not. "What are your abilities, Peter?" He asked as Dakota came back.

more_horiz
Cameron couldn't help but smile at Loika's comment to Peter. They were made for each other, those two. Balance... That's what it was. They were opposite sides of the scale for each other. At Dakota's question, Cameron shrugged. "Not much, I'm afraid. What are your selections for today, Dakota?" she asked nodding to the stack of books floating near him.

more_horiz
"Grooovy babeh," said Peter, trying to sound like Austin Powers. But he was far from one. Turning to look at Loika, Peter smiled and quickly turned to look at Roger and Cameron. "I could do that, but unfortunately my phone is worth more then this whole estate does and I wouldn't want it to become damaged or anything like that." said Peter. Peter started to walk away from the group as he flung a chair behind Roger, which would make him buckle under it. "Relax, have a drink, you are at Xavier's." said Peter. Then, he grabbed Loika on his way out and they popped into thin air. He was going to like that kid.

more_horiz
Loika watched in amusement with her arms crossed. Sometimes she had to let Peter have a little fun, as long as he wasnt being mean about it. She giggled when he tried to act like Austin Powers. That had watched it the other night after the girls went to sleep. It was her first time seeing it.

She raised an eyebrow when peter tossed the chair. He was feeling extra playful today. Her smirk started to fade as he was coming back for her. She could in the air whatever made Peter's teleportation work. " No Peter dont you do it you know teleporting makes me wanna-yak-eeek!" She made a squeaking sound as they dissapeared.

more_horiz
Roger looked at the space where Peter and Loika had been just a moment ago. "I'd rather drink by the fireplace." He said after they left. "So." He said turning back to the other two. " What have you guys got planned for the rest of the day?" He asked bringing a new subject since there were now fewer people.

more_horiz
Dakota turned his head to another way "Well I am suppose to help someone find their brother." He turned back "but other than that my schedule is free!"

more_horiz
Natasha came out of the section of books she was hiding from Peter in. She didnt like the way he teased and bullied her. She didnt want to loose control and use her powers on him. She came out with a few books in her hands and pushed some of her blonde hair out of her face. " have niete plans. read book- rollerblade."

more_horiz
Cameron wasn't sure if they were open to discussing the favor that was asked of them from that night, so she didn't mention it. She shrugged her shoulders, "Nothing overly exciting on the books for tonight. Perhaps some reading and meditation.... Generally makes for a good night." She smiled at that point, meditation was going to be her close friend for quite some time for a while. "What about you?" she asked.

more_horiz
Roger raised an eyebrow when Dakota mentioned finding someone. He listened to the girl that came out of hiding for whatever reason. Then Cameron's plans. When asked what he was doing later he replied "Honestly, I'm not that sure." He said, " I was asking to see if there was anything interesting going on around here."  

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum