X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteYou Think You Are Brave? (PG-13)

more_horiz
Adrienne has been thinking lately about what took place at Xavier's when she came to attack random girl. Everyone was close here and she couldn't penetrate their defenses attacking head on, she will have to pick them one by one. Just like Julius Cesar said, Divide and Conquer. Adrienne was going to do just that.

She walked through the fence and disarmed in at the same time, and then she ran for the building, hiding between bushes. Being invisible was never Adrienne's strong suit, so she wasn't going to try and do that. She entered the building through a room she couldn't tell what it was, and then ran upstairs to where bedrooms  were. There she walked through a door to a room she had no idea whose it was.

If she walked into a wrong room, it could prove deadly to her. But Adrienne was sure she walked into a kid's room. Because the theme was far too girlish to be guy room. She looked around and then ran to hide behind the purple curtain. She's going to die.

descriptionCompleteRe: You Think You Are Brave? (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna came back from her warehouse. She held two guns tied to her thighs and a crossbow in her right arm. She walks to her bedroom door and smells something that shouldn't be there. Something familiar and something she did not like. She sets up the crossbow and her eyes change into a molten gold. She was getting pissed off and she hadn't even entered the room. She kicks open the door and points it around, sniffing the air.

She points it to the purple curtains and the scent became stronger. She growls and stops in her tracks knowing the girl could easily blast her away with her force shield. ''I see you are living up to your threat, girl. Excuse me whilst i laugh as you ain't killing me. People have tried and failed. Just please get the hell out of my room and live your pathetic life. Don't tell me it ain't 'cause please. If it wasn't pathetic, you wouldn't be in my room hiding behind a curtain like a pathetic girl who's playing hide and seek.'' She hisses out, her eyes slowly going black. ''So i repeat, get the hell out of my room!'' She points the crossbow at the curtain, just where her neck should be.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Adrienne walked right through the curtains and came out facing the potty-mouth girl. "I can't believe you have friends with that dirty mouth of yours." she said, looking at her with annoyed look. "Your vocabulary is that of a first grader...in fact, I shouldn't even compare you to a first grader that would be an insult to the poor kid who is, no doubt, smarter then you."

Adrienne knew she couldn't be killed with all of Luna's weapons. "You think you are brave, ain't ya?" asked Adrienne, smirking wickedly, as she was playing with Luna's nerves. She knew it wouldn't take long to provoke the girl and her nerves would give way before the fight would even begin. "Go ahead take a shot at me, let's see if you got the guts to kill? Because I don't think you do. In fact...I know, you don't. So please stop acting all tough and pretending to be a bad ass. We all know you are just a broken girl inside who is looking for some friends." Adrienne was laughing, tilting her head backwards.

more_horiz
Luna watches as she walks through the curtains and she simply rolls her eyes at her words. ''Yeah...I think i'm brave.'' She could tell that she was trying to play with her nerves but no luck. Luna was a lot calmer but still she pissed her off. ''I can kill. I've done it before and i'm more than willing to do it again. I may be a broken girl but some things that are broken can easily be fixed.'' She points her crossbow at the chest of the girl and fires. The arrow flies towards the laughing girl and Luna pulls out her gun with a silencer on it. She shoots that as well and smirks. ''Get out of my room, Adrienne.'' She says, voice strong and confident.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Adrienne continued laughing as she looked up at the girl and saw arrow flying at her, but it just phased right through Adrienne without any harm. She chuckled at the poor attempt to murder Adrienne. "You are not brave, you are just stupid..." announced Adrienne as she phased again and bullets flew throw her as if Adrienne was invisible. Pulling out her daggers, she advanced toward the girl one step at the time, until she was close enough to stab her. "Trust me, some broken things can never be fixed again. They will forever remain in pieces, just like you and your family. How does it feel to live without your parents?" she asked smirking at Luna. "I bet it hurts...I mean it's gotta hurt, right?" Adrienne chuckled again.

"Wow, I didn't think that X-babies were allowed to carry guns with them through the school. Whose whore did you have to be to get that pretty toy, hmm?" Adrienne then jabbed her dagger at the girl's stomach.

more_horiz
Luna just rolls her eyes again. She knew her weapons would just go through her. ''Yeah my family is broken but i never really cared for them. I knew they hated me from the very beginning. It don't hurt when ya don't care. Living without my parents made me who i am today.'' She noticed Adrienne advanced on her with daggers in her hands. She knew what was to come and she was going to let it happen. She ignored the whore comment and smiles, almost kindly. ''I am no such thing. Just threaten death on someone and they do as you please.'' She feels the dagger in her stomach, her eyes widen. She placed her hand on the stab wound and looked the girl in the eyes. ''Happy? Have you done what you wanted to do?'' She falls to her knees and watched as the blood flowed down her body. She felt the animals in her go crazy and some yelped in pain. She looks at the girl. ''I repeat from earlier...get the hell out of my room.'' She breathes out, clearly in pain.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Adrienne was pleased with her result. She smirked as she watched Luna fall to the ground, on one knee. "You might be able to hide from your "friends", but do not try it on me. I know you miss your family, I mean what does Alexander thinks of you? He's probably thinking of killing you himself." said Adrienne. Once she pulled out her dagger, it was covered with blood, Luna's blood. Raising her bloody dagger in front of her face, Adrienne watched as blood automatically rushed down the blade and onto the floor. She swept her finger across the tip of the blade and collected some onto her finger. Then, she quickly licked her finger clean. "Am I happy?" asked Adrienne, she scoffed. "Not even close..."

Grabbing Luna's head in a fist, Adrienne yanked it backwards so that Luna's face was looking up at the ceiling. "I am going to have so much fun tormenting you..you have no idea." Then, with the same bloody dagger, Adrienne made a cut on girl's shoulder. "Let's the games begin." Adrienne punched Luna and then smirked. "I will leave when I damn good and ready. There is no need to rush."

more_horiz
Luna just ignores her words and focuses more on the throbbing pain. She watched in disgust as the girl licks her blood. She hisses out as she yanks her head back and she looks at the ceiling thinking of ways to get out. She jerks her shoulder as she makes a cut and groans out as she punches her. ''My brother is no concern of yours, Adrienne Kerwin. However..what about yours? Sweet ol' danny and the parents that took you to this place. But you ran away didn't you? You didn't like it here.'' As she said this, she grabbed the hand that held the dagger and twisted it back. She stood up shakily and kneed her in the stomach whilst blood poured out of her own at the moment she shouldn't have done. She steps back and shifts into a bear, charging through the window, smashing it. She shifts into a bird shakily and flies off speedily to anywhere safe. The hospital.

more_horiz
Adrienne chuckled at Luna's poor attempt to get even with her. "I ran away to keep my family safe...get your facts straight." said Adrienne. "Besides," cutting her other shoulder. "I kinda like it to be out on my own." As Adrienne was going to make another slash at the girl, her hand was caught and twisted. Yelling out in pain, Adrienne dropped one of her daggers and fell to the ground, to one knee. Then, she collected herself and tried to push the pain away.

The glass shattered and Adrienne saw Luna flying out the window as she then turned to a bird and flew into the distance. Adrienne got up and looked around her room, wiping blood from under her nose. "You can run, but you can't hide." she muttered to herself as Adrienne kicked Luna's stuff around the room and then phased through the wall, toward the Brotherhood mansion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum