X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteRelaxing in the Library [PG-13]

more_horiz
Dakota was on his laptop typing a essay when his break he assigned every hour came up. He closed his laptop, put in his headphones and slowly turned the nob on his smartphone. The more it turned up the less he could hear the typing on the computers and flipping on books. He layed back and let out a deep deep breath. Then his eyes became heavy, heavy then his eyes closed.

descriptionCompleteRe: Relaxing in the Library [PG-13]

more_horiz
Blaze was in the library looking up more info on his power as always. He wanted to master it to the best of his ability. Ever since that day he had tried to master it. He had a lot to learn but would be graduating in te next year. Sometimes he could hardly believe he had been there six years. He sighed as he entered one of the aisles and saw a kid sitting there. Ignoring him he turned to the shelf and got one of the many books on fire down and sat down. Unloading his laptop he got a notebook out and starting typing reading and looking stuff up.

more_horiz
Dakota replaced himself in his chair and he lifted his hands up. Then two books floated from the bookcase behind him. It was of his favorite series. The books then landed on the seat next to him and he opened his eyes. He picked up the books and put them in his book bag.

more_horiz
Blaze looked as the kid sitting near him levitated some books into his bag. Nothing new around here. People had all kinds of power here. It was a school for people like him and the kid. He sighed as he closed one of his books. He hadn't noticed it before but he could hear music and saw the kid had headphones on. He had no idea what song was playing at the moment but he liked it.

He motioned to the kid trying to get his attention. "Hey what song is that? I don't think I have heard it before." he said. It was unusual for him to talk to anyone but the song. He loved the song playing. Plus he noticed the kid was a bit cute.

more_horiz
Dakota was motioning his head to the tune of the music when a kid got his attention. He asked him what song was playing "Well its Some Nights by FUN. I love their music. You want a close listen?" He pulled out one of his ear buds and gave it to the boy.

more_horiz
Blaze finally got the boys attention and smiled. He usually didn't talk to people but for some reason he wasn't like he usually was. No matter though he thought. The boy told him what the song was and asked him if he wanted to listen. He handed over one of his earbuds to Blaze and the kid didn't know what to do at first. He had only help with people if they needed it.

He decided to just take it and see where it lead. Putting in the ear-bud in he closed his eyes and just listened to the song. Getting lost in the music that had helped keep him sane through a lot of his hard times.

more_horiz
Dakota smiled when he took the offer "By the way Im Papyrus. But if you want to be casual? Call me Dakota, and you are?" He asked. He wanted to get to know this guy. There was something different about him
OOC:I was too lazy to switch to Dakotas account

more_horiz
Blaze almost wanted to make a comment on the boy calling himself paper but thought better. No need to turn him away before he got to know him better. He had done that to too many people already. He really needed to change his ways but he didn't really know how. He had always pushed everyone away.

"Name is Firestorm. You can call me Blaze though. Most people do but it's not my real name either. That is Andrew but no one ever calls me that but if you want I don't care. Last name is Forsythe if you care to to know." he said as he sat there.

more_horiz
"Well if you want to know, my last name is Kessler but I don't associate with my russian heritage because of my father did things." He shrugged "So when did you get here Firestorm? I got here when I was 10."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum