World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

geting back to walking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jeff Knight

X-Student

PostSubject: geting back to walking   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:03 pm

Jeff was walking around in the park and was thinking what happen in Japan in his last 2 months. He begin to sit down and thought to himself" I need to meet someone really awesome and soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: geting back to walking   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 pm

"Off you go little fella'' Gavin said, as he landed in front of a boy, letting a big white cat of his hand. Good thing others weren't there. Only the boy seemed to be able to see that Gavin made quite a hard landing, and nearly broke the floor. Gaivn wasn't wearing his usual battle outfit, so he had to remain cautious. He opened his jacket, and looked at the kid. "You haven't seen anyone here. The floor was not cracked by me." He explained, turning away to leave.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Knight

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: geting back to walking   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Jeff said to her" Umm, Why do you ask, I really don't know what going on since I came back, so yeah,i just came here to relex and that it no fighting just sit back and relex and fell the flow that all I do in my time, the name is Jeff what Is your name if I ask?" Jeff fell allright with him, I do not know how he say that for but he think that he won't hurt the park and many peoples and kids that come to the park as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: geting back to walking   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Gavin nodded as the boy said his name. "Came back, huh? From where? You off on some weird vacation?" He asked, rather curious. "And I have a name, but for you, it's Blade. What are you? A X-Kid?" He didn't know much about this Jeff. Mostly, he didn't need to know much about this boy. But for now, he was alright. Not pissing anyone off.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Knight

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: geting back to walking   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Jeff nods." Well then, it is nice to meet you Blade, and yeah I was following my bloodline into how I got my powers in the first place" He said to Blade. Jeff look at blade and see that he is a guy that he might get along with. Jeff pick out his words carefully." So, may I ask you something, how are you today, in this summer day?" He was relex in how he was saying it and stay calm when saying it to blade.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: geting back to walking   

Back to top Go down

geting back to walking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1