X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWedding Plans (pg 13)

more_horiz
Loika sat across from Sara in their favorite booth in Mel's diner. She met Sara here as a customer long before she ever married Mr Andrews. She was happy before but she looked so much happier now being his wife. She really looked up to Sara.

Sara was helping her put together everything for the wedding. It was all driving her nuts. There was too much to do. She just wanted to get eloped and get it over with. She sat with her knees hugged to her chest as she went over things. Go figure on her day off she's still at Mel's.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Wedding Plans (pg 13)

more_horiz
Sara helped Loika go over the paperwork. She was happy that she was getting to see this girl grow up into a young woman. " You will have to fill out your marriage certificate and since you live in New York you will have to get a blood test. I am going to see if we can get that waived though... since you know.." She knew Loika would understand and she wouldnt have to finish. She sipped her coffee and looked over the forms on the table. Loika had to file for all of her papers since her mother had them destroyed.

more_horiz
Loika ran a hand through her hair in a stressed manner. There was so much to do. She worked on filling out the paperwork. It was difficult. There was basic stuff about herself that most normal should know but she didnt. Not for the first time she started hating her mother for ruining her life. " I never got the point of doing a blood test for a marriage anyways. Whats the point?"

more_horiz
" I think it has something to do with they wanting to make sure you dont marry a relative or something crazy like that." sara said as she went over some more papers. She understood the reasoning but it was dangerous for mutants to give up their blood. She was reminded of the peaceball.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum