X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteHunting with a friend (PG)

more_horiz
Luna walked to the edge to the Hiking Trails, looking into the wooded area already smelling the animals inside. The wolf in her stirred, scratching at the surface of her skin. Her eyes flickered from the usual electric blue to her wolf gold. She smiled back at Jeff and turns back to the trails. She finds a bush and drops her bag there, taking off her leather jacket. She ruffles her hair and cracks her knuckles. ''You ready, my friend?'' She asks Jeff. Her mind was slowly changing into a wolf's and she didn't know how long she had left until she shifted. Excitement stirred inside of her at the chance of being free.

descriptionCompleteRe: Hunting with a friend (PG)

more_horiz
Jeff place his stuff with luna stuff." You bet I am" His eyes change into his red eyes and he begin to change into his werewolf. The jeans change into shorts and the shirt was gone. bones begin to change, and the same with the heart. The werewolf stand and howl back at the school. He saw one of jeff friends. "You Jeff friend?" the wolf say to the other wolf. The werewolf begin to look at himself and smile.

more_horiz
Luna watches Jeff change and she smiles herself. She listens to him converse with a wolf and she feels her body crack and change into a pure black wolf with a white star shape on her forehead. Her gold eyes shone brightly as she gets into a pouncing position. She nods at him and growls slightly at the scent of a rabbit. She sets off running fast into the forest. She chased it down. Fast.

more_horiz
The Wolf saw a another rabbit in his area. He jump in the air and attack the rabbit and rip him apart with his claws." Yummy, Raw Rabbit!" He begin to eat that like nothing." There much be more" He howl. He found a few more and begin to rip them apart and begin to chow down on them. "Oh May, this is the bast come back I ever have, new friend, we are hunting and my wolf is not going crazy for the first time" He once more howl.

more_horiz
Luna's wolf self howled in a laughing manner and jumps on a deer, ripping it to shreds and eats it all. She finds a little ditch and drags the deer's body into it, burying it in. She always did this when she hunted. She slips through the tree's with ease, barely making a sound as she searches for her next meal. She could Jeff's wolf speak but she couldn't reply. Her mind was too wolflike to even know who he is. She pounces on a rabbit and does the same to it as she did to the deer.

more_horiz
The Wolf was keep chowing down on the little dudes. " OMG, I am loving today and the this raw meat I am having with a friend" he said while Howling. he found a House and slash it to death. He drag it to him and begin to chow down on it big time. After he was down eating the horse he was running around, and having fun with it. "Jeff man, I loving this thank you" He howl. He was now running around.

more_horiz
Luna's wolf self prowled around the tree's spotting a mountain lion. She goes into a pouncing position and growls, catching it's attention. They both step closer to each other and Luna shifts into a bear, quickly causing the lion to stare in shock. She shifts back and attacks, ripping out it's throat barely hearing the lion's whimpers of pain. It fell limp and Luna buries it. She slowly walks around, the blood coating her pure black fur. She looked feral and dangerous as she howls into the air.

more_horiz
The Wolf Was happy to hunt with a friend today." Wow, jeff this is the most fun I have ever have since we came back here" he Howl. He found a a few birds and went after it. And when he did get the birds he begin to eat everything about the birds. After that food with the feasting of everything that he can fine His wolf self change back into Jeff With his Rips Jeans as shorts. "Wow, I see I have a Sweel time as my wolf self" jeff said while laying down on the dirt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum