X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMoment to Ourselves- (R)

more_horiz
Peter appeared in a bedroom of their new home, which wasn't all that far from Xavier Institute. Surprisingly, no one has yet to try and meddle in their lives or Mackie's and Katt's. Not that they couldn't take care of themselves, just one less thing to worry about was all. 

Peter closed the door to the room and smirked at Loika mischievously. He was up to something it was clear by his facial expression. "Hey, hon, what're you up to?" asked Peter as he flicked his hand behind his back and turned the lock to their room.

descriptionCompleteRe: Moment to Ourselves- (R)

more_horiz
Loika was curled up on the bed reading a book. Her long hair spilled over her pillow. She was wearing a tank top and girl boxer shorts. A light blanket covered her. She turned the page and yawned, not noticing her mischevious love. " Finally got the girls to bed. I was just relaxing and doing some reading. I swear they are both like unruly pups." She mumbled half distracted by her book.

more_horiz

Peter teleported onto the bed next to Loika and looked down at her book. Nothing she was reading caught his fancy. But he wasn't there to read or to listen Loika read out loud either. He brushed his finger against Loika's arm, starting from her shoulder and going down to her hand. "Well then, we finally have a moment to ourselves. For some reason I always thought that someone will try and pull us apart from each other. But now I am realizing that I was only paranoid." said Peter as he leaned and kissed her neck.

more_horiz
Loika pretended not to notice that he was suddenly next to her on the bed, or that she could see their door was locked now. She pretended to keep reading her book until she felt his touch. It wasnt like Peter to be this touchy feely but she wasnt going to complain.

She couldnt ignore him anymore when he kissed her neck. She could feel her heart speed up a little bit. " You were afraid to be close to me?" She tried to keep her voice steady.

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika. "No," he said sitting up suddenly. "Why would you say that?" Peter loved Loika more then life its self and he knew that Loika had the same feelings for him. Otherwise she wouldn't be with him for this long. "What I meant was, life is finally taking our way. It's finally good for a change. I am happy." said Peter taking Loika's hand. "Nothing will stop us now,"

more_horiz
" Im always happy as long as i have you. You gave me everything Peter. Love, protection, and our beautiful daughter." she scooted closer to him and kissed him softly on the lips. " I wouldnt trade one second of heaven or hell we have been through, because that would mean i would loose a second with you." She kissed him again like she did before.

more_horiz
"You always know when to say the cheesiest things," said Peter smiling at Loika gently. Love was not going to leave them now. It wasn't going to destroy them. Life was at that stage where they couldn't afford to be torn apart by someone stupid. Loika's soft lips touched his, he melted into the moment.  He opened his eyes and placed his head on Loika's lap. "We sure have been through a lot of shit together, haven't we. Like the time I dropped you into the pool." he laughed at the memory. "Or the time you found out you were pregnant."

more_horiz
Loika stroked his hair with her fingers and smiled. " I hated your guts for that. I remember. I used to think you where the biggest jerk ever." She stroked his cheek with her fingers. " It feels like ages ago Sara and Jason were telling us i was pregnant...i felt like i betrayed you. Like i lost you. I felt almost as alone as when i was running as a wolf."

Loika wasnt one to cry. She had broken bones before and not so much as whimpered. She couldnt help it though when a few tears slipped. She hadnt really talked too much about some of her feelings with him. She wasnt even upset. She quickly wiped they away in emberassment. " Sorry love, must be all my female hormones or something."

more_horiz
Peter looked up at Loika as he smiled. "I was a jerk back then, wasn't I?" asked Peter as he remembered the times he went on that mission to rescue the president. "Do you remember the time we fough that psycho Stephan. Thank god that ass is dead, but unfortunately there are more people in a world like him. We just haven't seen them all." said Peter. He ran his hand up and down Loika's leg.

more_horiz
Loika was getting chills from the way peter was rubbing her leg. She tried to keep a clear head about herself. " Yea you were. and i still loved you through it all. I dont know how but i love you even more now. And thank god Stephan is dead." Memories played back through her head and she tensed up. She still had nightmares. She was thankful Mack was never able to read her mind.

She rubbed his shoulder then let her hand trail down his side and gave his butt a playful squeeze and giggled. She wanted to keep her mind in the here and now.

more_horiz
"Oh so that's how you like it..." said Peter as he suddenly rolled over and was on top of Loika. He began to feel his pulse going up and his heart race faster. Peter smiled as he felt her breath on his neck, then he kissed Loika. "All you had to do was ask," said Peter laughing. The connection between Pete and Loika was never going to be severed, unless Peter dies and Loika won't. "You know I was wondering..." said Peter, "with your healing factor and...well...what will happen after I die?" asked Peter casually. "You can't die, sooooo....then what?"

more_horiz
Loika's senses perked when Peter was suddenly on top of her. All of her tiredness was gone and she was feeling playful. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. She leaned in to kiss him again when he finally asked the questions she had always been dreading. " I really dont know how my powers work. I havent met anyone else like me. The person the most like me is Logan and look how long he's lived."

She bit her lip while trying to decide what to say or do. " If my powers are anything like Logan's... i guess ill be left alone. Ill never be able to love anyone besides you. And id never willingly let anyone else touch me besides you. Its a scary and lonely though. Thinking that you will outlive your daughter and the love of your life."

more_horiz
"Without his healing abilities he's probably old grandpa, inside a different body." said Peter smiling as he stole another kiss from Loika. The thought that Loika will outlive Peter and Mackie was indeed an unpleasant one. When Loika began to talk about not loving anyone Peter smiled. "Don't worry, you'll find someone who is just like me, annoying as hell but adorable as a puppy." he said, kissing Loika one more time. "But how cool would it be, you could have so many kids and so many husbands...and you are immortal." Peter stopped in mid thought. "But I'll be looking down from the heaven..." he chuckled as he kissed Loika for longer now.

more_horiz
She returned his kisses but stopped when he told her she would love someone else after him. " Never Peter, never. I will love you. Only you. I couldnt love anyone else or carry anyone else's child. All this talk about loving and children. You want another?"" She teased him right before he kissed her long. She pulled him closer and kissed him back.

more_horiz
Peter didn't pull away from the kiss, but looked at her. "No, no, no more kids. I am terrible at this fatherhood thing as it is...more kids will not make me any better than what I am already are." said Peter. It sounded as if he was eating something and his words were mumbled. Not his desired effect, but hopefully Loika could understand. "You'll be alright without me...just don't forget to change flowers at my grave. I like tulips." said Peter, laughing. This whole death matter sounded funny to Peter because he was far from dying. Or at least there was nothing in his life that endangered him or could cause him to die suddenly. 

"Anyway..." said Peter, kissing Loika. "You are the only girl I'll ever love. The only one I'll ever kiss and the only one I'll ever fight for." He wasn't the best at metaphors but Peter gave his best shot at it.

more_horiz
She chewed her lip. " I think you are a great father. The girls adore you and you care for them better than anyone else i know could. I think we could try for more some day..."

She rubbed up against him and nuzzled his neck lovingly. " You arent dying so dont talk about it. I wont live without you Peter. Now lets change the subject. You obviously didnt come in here and lock the door, yes i notice, just to talk to me about mortality."

more_horiz
Peter made a puzzled look just for the effect. "Even Sara?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. He knew the talk about death has been a weird topic and Peter was way off course. Talking about death and misery wasn't on Peter's agenda. He didn't know how he ended up on that trail, but getting off was the right idea. 

"I didn't think you'd notice me locking the door." smirked Peter as he rolled over to the other side of Loika, laying on her right.  He turned facing Loika, looking in her piercing blue eyes. She was so beautiful. Reaching out to her hair, Peter brushed it behind her ear as he leaned and kissed her longest than he has any previous times. "I love you." said Peter as he continued kissing Loika. Running his hand down Loika's side, he soon reached her hips, not stopping now Peter continued.

more_horiz
" Peter this is me we are talking about. Even relaxed im always watching. Yea i noticed."Death made Loika nervous. It was something that was constantly on her mind, always watching over her shoulder. For now she just wanted to enjoy the time she had with peter, enjoy the way he looked at her like she was something to be admired. For now she would enjoy making out with her love.

more_horiz
Lying next to Loika, was the most peaceful Peter ever felt. He hasn't felt like that in a long time, but hopefully now was the time where he could actually enjoy the rest of his life. However, it was wishful thinking. There was always  going to be trouble and Peter was never going to be safe. 

As he kept starring at into Loika's eyes, Peter pulled away from his kiss. He brushed his finger against Loika's cheek. Her skin was smooth. Smiling at her, he felt at peace. Like nothing could ever get to them anymore. He just kept on smiling at her.

more_horiz
Loika poked the dimple in his cheek and giggled. " Oh Mr Jackson. I do believe you have tamed this wild wolf. You ready to marry me or are you getting cold feet?" She was teasing but the thought was constantly in the back of her mind.

more_horiz
"Oh, Ms. Faelith," said Peter, smiling. He propped himself on one hand as he supported his head with that hand. "I have not gotten the cold feet, just waiting..." Peter wasn't afraid to tied the knot and become husband, but he felt as if it was too early. "However, there is a slight problem there...I ain't real good about organizing. You could have told by the looks of my room at Xaviers." said Peter. "I wouldn't even know where to start. Plus, who is going to walk you down the aisle?Usually it's the father who does it, but...he's..." Peter didn't want to upset Loika. So he didn't say it. "You know,"

more_horiz
Loika sighed. She missed her father even still. She mirrored the way he was laying and tried not to look sad. " I never had a normal family so i dont know what im doing but sara has been helping alot. Its... hard to explain but i feel... i feel like i want to belong to you." She pushed some of her hair from her face. " I dont know who would walk me... maybe... i could possibly ask Jason. Or i could walk alone."

more_horiz
"Loika, I want to give you a normal life. One where you can be just yourself. Where you don't have to pretend to be someone else. Live the way you want, not to anyone else's standards." said Peter as he touched Loika's hand and gently squeezed in to reassure her everything was going to be alright. "So, how soon do you want to get married?" asked Peter.

more_horiz
" How about before the end of the summer? That isnt too soon is it?" She bit her nail nervously. She wasnt never good at relationships of any kind but her connection with Peter ran so deep. She hoped that it wasnt too soon for him and wouldnt give him cold feet.

more_horiz
Peter smiled at Loika. She really wanted a normal life, and her life has been anything but normal. Peter wanted all the happiness for her. "You deserve to be happy Loika," said Peter as he gently patted her arm. "End of the summer it is." Loika wanted a life. A family. Everything everyone had and were entitled to at birth. No one was going to take that away from Loika.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum