X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteLike a Lost Puppy

more_horiz
Raven walked into garden, letting the night's breeze get to her. She roamed her eyes around, checking each and every part of the garden to see if there was anyone hanging out or something because she really needed to be alone. Fortunately there was no one around. Well why would there be? It was 8:14 pm for crying out loud! And for sure everyone was having their dinner or maybe sleeping already. Anyway, she was not there to think about them nor even think about anything. It was just so stressful....too stressful that she couldn't really take it anymore.

She walked toward a water fountain and there she sat watching the reflection of moonlight in the water."It's a real beauty nothing that can be compared to me now, now that my life has just been ruined by this---by this being mutant and all!",she told herself grabbing her guitar-she's been carrying- and putting it into her arms."Nothing will ever be productive if I stay like this", she told herself as she started playing some various chords.

I wanted to bring you all that is in my heart
I wanted to give you my everything
but I've failed you
I've failed you so many times
how can I stand here
how can I stand here before you

She started singing with her also playing the guitar. As she continue playing, she remember everything that has happen-her family,her friends, Sebastian, and even Ice. She lost them at the same time and it was because of her being a mutant.

how can I stand here before you
when I begin to steal
what only belongs to you
what only belongs to you

I am able to bring you
Nothing that isn't already yours

I am so ashamed, I'm so ashamed
Of what I ever called my own
Take what I have, take these broken remains
What can I give to you that you don't already deserve

She wanted to believe that everything happened for a reason that's why she went here at this institute but everything is just too much...too much and she couldn't really take it anymore. She was one step from exploding.

You laid down your life when I refused to give mine

Last edited by Raven Sky Summers on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Like a Lost Puppy

more_horiz
OOC <= (Out of Character): Your ideas are good, you just have to watch your tenses. Occasionally, you switch between present and past. But otherwise, good job! :rock: 

BIC => (Back In Character): Jason was sitting on a wooden bench, just watching the trees and leaves gently falling down to the ground, like snowflakes in winter. It was a smooth day for Jason, but he would prefer doing something. He wasn't tuned into most of what kids were dong outside of school, but he figured they were kids, let them be kids.

A sudden talking brought Jason back to reality. He tuned in this time. "Nothing will ever be productive if i stay like this" he looked around to see where the voice was coming from. It wasn't anywere around him. Jason stood up and walked toward the sound. He then spotted a person. A girl he has never seen. "I am sorry, I don't think we have been introduced." said Jason, disregarding the fact that he has never seen this lady before. "I am Jason Andrews and what might you be?"

more_horiz
"I am sorry, I don't think we have been introduced."
..she looked where the voice came from and then she saw a guy stood in front of her. She looked at him up and down then back to her guitar and started playing various chords.
"I am Jason Andrews and what might you be?"
She stared at the guy coldly. “What might I be??”,she asked with one of her eyebrows raised.
“I  wouldn’t be here if I weren’t a mutant eh?”, she added sarcastically.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum