X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Just Being Alone - (PG)

descriptionCompleteJust Being Alone - (PG)

more_horiz
As Jack walked through the park he noticed a spot where nobody was at. So out of him being tired he wen over to the spot and laid down and closed his eyes. He had been busy most of the day so he saw no problem with him taking a light snooze. All of a sudden a Frisbee hit Jack on the foot. The Frisbee didn't hit enough to hurt but it did hit hard enough to wake Jack from his light nap. When he picked up the Frisbee he had realized that it was what had been thrown at his foot. Then all of a sudden a man came up to Jack "hey man can i get the Frisbee back" said the man. All of a sudden Jack threw the Frisbee towards the man as if he were going to give it to him. But the Frisbee flew over the mans head and before the man could catch it Jack sent a ball of astral energy at the Frisbee and causing it to blow up. "Next time make sure you don't wake someone up" said Jack as he laid back down and closed his eyes trying to fall asleep again.

descriptionCompleteRe: Just Being Alone - (PG)

more_horiz
Niko was trying to trying to find a way to relax in Central Park, figuring out how to get back at the M.R.D. and all that revenge stuff was getting him tense. I wonder what ever happened to Allayne?, he thought to himself. He'd be able to kick ass with me, if he were around. It had been a long while since he'd seen his old friend, and he wondered what kind of stuff he had gotten into.

Niko walked throughout the park, when he saw a Frisbee explode in mid-flight. He looked over to a young guy with black and red hair smirking as he told the Frisbee owner "Next time make sure you don't wake someone up." So, it seemed he was the one who blew up the Frisbee. Frisbeekinesis?, he thought, laughing inwardly. Wouldn't surprise me lately, with all the powers out in the world these days.

The mutant went to lay back down, and he could see the Frisbee owner getting visibly angrier. He had been humiliated by the mutant, and he looked liked he had decided that this confrontation was not over. He and a few tough guy friends started walking back towards the mutant, with some of them looking for tree limbs or bottles on the floor.

Niko started over towards the group, running interference. "I'd turn back if I were you, pal," he warned the group. "Dealing with freaks like us never turns out well in y'alls case, and 5 on 1 doesn't seem like good odds. 5 on 2 is even worse."

One of the guys threw his knife at Niko, and the contact made an audible ping as it ricocheted off his body. There was a slight scratch on the surface, and that was enough to light the fuse.  Kicking a rock towards the sleeping mutant's foot in hopes of catching his attention, Niko sneered as he said "Why do you flatscanning idiots always think you can win?"

more_horiz
"pathetic the fact that you think i need help" said Jack to the stranger who just walked up. But out of the mood for a fight jack got up a got out his katana. Running towards the nearest member of the attacking group jack stabbed him with the katana. "now i suggest you all run" said Jack to the remaining group. "and you i suggest you just leave me alone" said jack to the stranger. "oh and one more thing i never needed your help i had it under control." said jack to the stranger once again.

more_horiz
Niko was shocked by this mutant's reaction. This was supposed to be an initial icebreaker; a friendly nod among power-wielders. The way this guy brought out his blade and stabbed without a second thought was impressive.

But to sneer at Niko that way was not a good decision. Niko had sworn himself to taking out the human filth, and that gang wouldn't let this rest. They'll be back, with the cops no doubt!, he thought amused.

Niko grabbed a vial from the back pocket of his jeans. Opening the lid, Niko looked over to the cocky mutant. "That mouth'll get you into trouble!" he said, slightly irritated.

He poured what seemed to be a small amount of mercury on his fingertip, which absorbed into his skin. The result was a flowing shimmer along Niko's body that seemed liquid in nature.

"But first, I'm gonna have some fun with the boys!", he finished saying to this stranger. "Name's Syn, kid. You'll hear it around, hehe."

Niko's boots and legs turned into a mercurial tsunami, and he slid off much quicker than any man could run. He'd catch up to the group in minutes, and it would be playtime.

more_horiz
Luka was wandering around the park when he saw a scene where some humans were trying to fight the mutants. Even though it was a unfair match, Homo Superior won as always. A mutant stabbed a katana through one of the guys. Seriously, A Katana..., Luka thought. The "ninja"—as Luka identified him—Was makin his way towards the running group.

"You have GOT to be kidding." He said outloud

Luka thought about his remote at the institute. And how Blaze had always paused the TV when Luka didn't want to. Them he held out his hand towards the man and he stopped in his tracks. "COOL!" He screamed. His hand began to shudder and he had no idea how long it would last so he hurried of to confront the 5 guys who were running for the police, one even had a gaping hole in their shoulder. "You didn't see anything." Luka told all 5 of the men telepathically.. He turned primarily to the bleeding one. "Your wound came from a fatal encounter with a tree branch. You should get that checked up.". Luka patted the guy on the back and let his hand go that was holding the "ninja" in time/space captivity. He walked over to the man who was suprised that the group had already left. "A FUCKING KATANA?!" Luka screamed

more_horiz
"yeah you got a problem with it?" said Jack to the new person. "Who does this person think he is, being able to tell me what to do" thought Jack to himself "I don't have time to waste here, so I'm just going to go before the cops show up" said Jack to the new person as he walked off.

Then something came to him. "Oh yeah, never go asking me about my deeds or this bad boy" said Jack as he swung his katana. "Now if you don't mind, I would like to be left alone" said Jack, as he started walking off once again to a spot that seemed like it was very quiet and not a lot of people around.

more_horiz
Luka smirked "This person is the brother of a crazy lunatic who just destroyed half of downtown. I suggest you don't tempt me, don't even think about it." He said to the man as he walked off. "Well thats rather rude to walk away while talking to someone!". Luka held his hand out and the man stopped in his spot. "Don't worry bout' the police." Luka said with a dry smile. "I sorta took care of them."

more_horiz
Niko watched, amused at this mutant's brash manipulation of the Katana nutjob. He smirked, but realized this mutant was going to stop their 'fun'.

Syn slid up to the cocky mutant being held in place and grabbed his arm. As skin touched, Niko's body took on a shadowy shimmer, and he felt a weird sensation overtake him. He flared up his newly 'borrowed' Umbrakinesis and his body started to meld into the various shadows.

He grabbed both mutants' shadows and pulled both mutants toward himself quickly. He touched them both before flinging them in opposite directions. His metallic skin took a spiky look along with that shadowy shimmer.

I wonder how both powers are going to interact, he thought. Alone, these were untested powers. Together, the combination was anybody's guess.

more_horiz
As Jack walked away he was instantly stopped by Luka. "why did i just stop" thought jack to himself. Then before he could even defend himself he felt himself instantly become weaker. "who is this guy and why is he doing this" thought Jack to himself. Then all of a sudden he was flinged from where he was stopped. "okay this cant be him can it" thought Jack to himself. "pathetic you think you can stop me you have another thing coming to you if you do." said Jack to Luka. All of a sudden he started running towards Luka not even caring what his name was or why he was doing all of this all he knew was that he had to stop him before he killed Jack. "Now im going to give you two options run or die. because quite frankly im hoping you will stay so you can pay for all the pain you just caused to me." said Jack to Luka pulling him up by his shirt collar.

more_horiz
Rachel has been sitting on a roof for quiet sometime now. The noise bellow made her aware that she was outside and it was getting colder. But it made no difference to her, with her ability to shape-shift, surely, Rachel would be able to warm up pretty quickly. All the yelling and bickering about fighting, caught Rachel's curiosity. She founded very annoying that when someone found out they were mutant, the first thing they did was to try and pick a fight, in order to test out their powers. 

She jumped off the roof and landed softly on one knee. Standing up,  Rachel was now in her OUTFIT. When she saw who was yelling this whole time, she couldn't help but to giggle few times. They were just kids, Rachel didn't want to kill them, but maybe rough them up a bit could teach them a lesson about humanity. 
"Why don't you boys, pack up and go somewhere else. I am not going to ask nicely twice. Trust me, when I ask twice...things don't look too good for some people."

more_horiz
Luka was about to walk toward the man when he was flung in the air, and so was Luka. "Oh so you're power is being annoying?" Luka fell towards the ground and got up instantly through his flight. "Run? Or Die?" Luka began laughing. "Those Katana's aren't worth shit." He was about to "mind rape" the man when a woman jumped to the ground from a building. Luka scanned her mind and she claimed not to have the intent of killing the boys, thats good. Too many people want Luka's head as of now.

more_horiz
A lady just jumped down from somewhere above and started issuing threats to the three bickering mutants. Niko's body felt weird with this combination of powers reforming into his primary metallic power. The mercury body wanted to slide into a dash, but Niko was looking to see what was really going to happen now that a new player was put on the board.

Niko let thin wisps of his body slither towards Luka and Rachel. The moment they touched, Niko's head was sent spinning. He knew snippets of their minds, and the chatter up there was crazy.

Niko pointed to Luka. "Luka Giotelli, I got no beef with you, man! Just let me beat some manners into this nutsack for a minute and we'll all be frosty!!" Next, he addressed Rachel. "Rachel Mason, You've never been one to interfere much anyway, as far as I saw."

Niko started looking at all of them, letting them know what was up. "I'm part of the Alliance of Evil, and vow not to kill another mutant." Niko grinned at the next thought he had. But I'll be damned if this guy gets to be a jerk without ever paying for it!

Niko was hoping Rachel and Luka would just back off and let him and the other guy duke it out. But he saw into their minds for a second, and there was some disturbing things in both of them. Luka seemed to have an incredible penchant for losing control to his rage, and that information might have some fun applications as well.

Niko looked back at Jack. "You. Move. I'm asking ya to do it!

more_horiz
Rachel looked around at all the people present in the situation. "Listen up, all of you!" said Rachel loudly to grab everyone's attention. "First of all," she turned to the boy who called her by her name. "You know nothing about me, DO NOT...and I repeat...DO NOT enter my head. ANY OF YOU!"

Rachel spun around to look at everyone. Suddenly, without a warning, Rachel flicked her hand at Luka and Niko and threw them across of each other. "Stay down," she said as she turned her full attention to the person who seemed to have generated the most problems here. "You better get out of here, kid. Whatever they did, you better forget about it and get out. Because you stand no chance against the odds that are stacked in your favor." Rachel looked at him. 

What was she doing? Breaking out fights now? Rachel has completely lost her true intention of what she was going to do. But she thought, if she could save someone life now...even if its just one of these kids, she would be happy with herself. 

more_horiz
Luka looked annoyed. "I suggest you stay out of my head. Its not the safest place in the world, considering I can stop you in your tracks by using it." He, again, attempted at mind raping when the girl wisped him and the other guy to the ground. He could simply search their minds for names but he wanted to ask casually. "I am TIRED of being thrown around like a ball!" He screamed as his eyes dilated to where his iris swelled around his entire green eye. He looked around and noticed the park was empty. Frisbee's dropped in place and picnic blankets left around everywhere. Where is everyone, Luka thought when he could hear sirens in the backround. M.R.D... When the first truck rolled in, Luka's arm rose without him knowing, the truck floated in the air and crushed. Luka tossed the truck to the side. Luka could not control it. More trucks came in and even tanks. Luka, without being able to move, walked over to the trucks. He was having one of his black outs

more_horiz
"huh even though i dont like to run i belive this may be a good time to go but yet im not going to." said Jack "those words sound like fighting words to me. " said Jack to Niko. before he could even think it threw he said "since you want to use fighting words. how about you and me fight it out right here right now no weapons or powers just a old fashion brawl fist to fist." said Jack to Niko. "If this guy does accept then i so hope he dosent go cheating. I wont but i dont know about him." thought Jack to himself. "i thank you for trying to help out but its not needed" said Jack to Rachel. "oh and one more thing don't call me a kid" said Jack "so how about it what do you say." said Jack to Niko.

more_horiz
Who WAS this guy?!?!, Niko thought incredulously. Jack just asked him to fight with no powers, and that was incredibly fine by Niko. Although he had been taught in MMA by his 'brother' Allayne, he'd always had his metal coating as protection.

As Niko powered down, he started thinking about that day in he sewer when he'd received a hole in his shoulder by an MRD's hand cannon. As the shard he'd had as a baby left his body, he began to turn into his fleshy body. He'd started to bleed profusely, and he wondered if this was what it meant to be human. Was death really that simple, that it can be doled out at any random moment?

Niko shook off the thoughts, remembering his training. Feel your opponent out, Axe would tell him. Read his weaknesses. And Niko had that going on as a mantra in his head. Well, nothing makes stronger bonds than kickin' the crap out of one another, huh?, Niko thought.

Let's do it then, bud! Niko got in a stance and readied up. Would Rachel or Luka react? Would they referee? Luka looked ready to boil over. It may be what tips the scales in one way or another.

As sirens wailed, Niko looked over to see and MRD truck crushed like a tin can in midair! Luka looked spaced, and that might be bad for everyone involved. He looked over to Jack and said "Looks like our spar will have to wait. MRD is on us, so power up!"

With that, Niko touched the metallic band marked AnVi, which he found out through an AOE superior was Antarctic Vibranium. It's contact with other metals never went well for the bearer of the other metal. Although 'Adam' is a nigh-indestructible metal, 'AnVi' would serve better in group combat.

"If anyone wants to contribute to the Syn power pot, now would be a good time!" He looked around, seeing what Jack, Rachel and Luka were going to do.

more_horiz
Eris heard noises in the park and she tilted her head. Chaos is being made...without me? How rude. She sprinted towards it and skids seeing a boy looking spaced out. She linked herself to the power lines above and her hands sparked with electricity. Spotting a group she knew all to well, she smirked. M.R.D...This should be fun. She looks at their ear pieces and her blue eye seemed to spark as it buzzed and some of them were electricuted. ''Don't they look a bit..shocked?'' She mused, more to herself than the people beside her.

Eris jumps in the air and does a spinning kick causing a burst of fire mixed with electricity flew towards the M.R.D. Her boots were lined with metal to improve her kicks and she laughed as they screamed. ''Oh it's good to cause Chaos...'' She ran towards a street light and touched it, causing a loud buzz to erupt. It sparked and landed on one of the tanks. It exploded and Eris laughed, manically. ''BURN BABY BURNN.'' She calls out with madness in her odd gold and blue eyes. The M.R.D just grew and grew whilst Eris stood there before them with her hands alight and street lights around her sparking. ''Hey! Long time no see. Did you miss me boys?'' She calls out and does another spinning kick towards a truck which landed on some of the people.

more_horiz
Luka looked back at the guys who were about to fight in a situation like this. He couldn't talk while "blacked out." All Lukario could think about was destruction, however he was surprised by the girl who came down and brought "chaos" to the MRD. She was doing a good job but more came in. Even an attack chopper. The attack chopper shot five or six missiles that were aimed at the girl. Luka didn't even flinch and the missiles stopped in place. They slowly turned around towards the choppers. Luka let go of his psychic hold and let kinetic energy do the rest. They shot into the helicopters, obliterating them.

more_horiz
Eris growled as more came and she smirked as the spaced out boy stopped the missiles. She laughs and twirls in a circle as parts of the helicopters fell to the ground in a fiery bliss. Spotting an M.R.D's back to her, she grabs his head and twists it, breaking his neck. A laughter emitted from her throat and her hands set ablaze again as she touches an oil spill on the ground from a wrecked truck. Watching the flame grow and grow, she smirks and makes more street lights fall on the M.R.D.

Eris was pissed now. Won't they bloody stop!? She thinks to herself and saw another chopper. She growls and holds out her hands towards it. Linking herself to the electricity, she blows out the power watching as it lands in a group of trees nearby. Chuckling to herself, she turns around in a circle, watching the chaos with pride and happiness.

more_horiz
Niko was feeling the adrenaline now! He wondered if Luka would be willing to share his ability. Niko saw these mutants as comrads in this situation, and would not just take their power.

He made his way to the streets, where MRD vans were coming in. He started walking up to them, not worrying about the vans running him over. Any touch of metal on him would dissolve the metal instantly. The Wakandan Vibranium was incredible in cases like this. Running into a van, he saw the hood and engine block melt around him like butter.

That was the greatest feeling so far. Bullets had no effect so far, but he had ran into the MRD enough to know that these vermin adapt fairly quickly. The helicopters seemed to be the biggest threat to the others thus far. As much as he'd love to just propel himself with Luka's telekinesis, Niko lost that ability when he depowered earlier.

"Luka, can you throw me at the choppers?, he asked. Luka might throw him to the Hudson if he was still pissed off from earlier, but he had to ask regardless. He was hoping this gambit would pay off.

more_horiz
Luka looked over to the squadron of black MRD units. He'd never seen them before, but as when his mind tried to search the van, he had no source. They were wearing anti-psychic helments. But that didn't mean he couldn't flick them around.

Niko had asked him to throw him towards the attack chopper. Luka didn't have to but he was going to focus on the new black trucks. He held his hand out to Niko and he shot forward to the plane, as Luka was done he closed his eyes, and his pupils un-dilated. He went into his deepest part of his mind and had found all M.R.D agents in the Astral Field. He then made a grunting noise and all the remaining "recruit" soldiers fell to the ground, recoiling in pain. "Mind Rape!" Luka laughed "A fun thing to do!"

more_horiz
"heck yeah now its started" said jack as he ran towards a group of MRD agents. As he ran toward them he had his katana out and ready to strike with it. When he approached he stabbed the nearest MRD agent with the katana and blasted a couple of them with balls of astral energy. But all of a sudden Jack felt something pick him up and throw him around like a rag doll. While he was being thrown around he blacked out from all of the pain he had received.

more_horiz
Niko soared into the sky, headed straight towards the plane. He depowered his legs, so he wouldn't eat away at the plane as he stood on the floor. Niko rushed the turret, while the stunned MRD troops tried shooting him with steel bullets.

"You flats will never learn, huh?" he said, amused. Niko touched the side of the plane and melted a hole on the side, climbed onto the wing turbine and melted it nicely. He used the tiny bit of residual telekinetic energy Luka used to toss him, gathering it up for one last push. 

Niko bounded himself into a chopper, shredding it. He reveled in the destruction, knowing that with less MRD troops, more mutsnts would sleep safe tonight. This is why I joined the Alliance of Evil, he thought happily. Although I'm not evil, I'll accept the title if it scares flats and saves mutants' lives!

After turning the helicopter to steel mulch, Niko tumbled down to the floor. He looked at Rachel and Luka, each holding their own and kicking major MRD ass. Then, he saw the 'ninja mutant' get flung around and passed out from the incredible pain. Niko didn't know what did that to him, but he did know he had to make his way towards the unconscious mutant to protect him.

Seeing Eris shocking troops, Niko thought to protect the ninja. "Chaos, shoot me with a bolt!" His goal was to use the residual signature to build a synergy and fire a couple of bolts while he got the ninja to safety.

However, he didn't hold his breath, as things tend to have a way of going wrong at the worst times.

more_horiz
Eris watched around and heard someone call her codename. She smirks seeing Syn. ''Ya got it Syn! A bolt coming up.'' She calls out and touches one of the broken power lines, her blue eyes sparked. She shot him a powerful bolt and spin kicks on the troops that tried to sneak attack her. She runs and climbs into one of the trucks that she knew had a group of men hiding in the back. She drove it and jumped out as it crashed into a tank. Laughing madly, she skips around to see one of the mutants unconscious.

Eris sighed and watched as some M.R.D's try to get to him. She sneaks up on them and smashes their heads together, kicking the one behind her. Throwing one of the unconscious troops at another, she runs and uses a wrecked truck as leverage. She back flips and shoots a bolt at another. ''Fuck i've missed this!'' She says and grabs one of the fallen troop's gun. She grabs one of the pistols as well and shoots one of the people running up to her.

more_horiz
Alexandria was being hauled off to the MRD for the prom incident at school. She couldn't believe they tracked her all the way from the big port town of Jacksonville to the big mutant fest of New York City. Her head bumped against the metal wall where she was held. If it weren't for the anti-psychic wristbands they had forcibly put on her, she could of just made the plane collapse on itself and escape safely. "Can you loosen up this bands? My wrists are getting sweaty!" She said in the most innocent voice ever. "Can it you devil child. Once we get to the prison, we'll inject you with the cure!" A soldier said with delight. She growled at him and shooked in her seat. The plane tumbled and she fell off her seat with a grunt. She looked through the door into the cockpit and saw a man jump on the plane. He was dissolving it with his bare hands. What was his power? She wondered.

The man then ripped open the cockpit windows and the two pilots flew out due to pressure. She screamed for help as the man jumped off the front and the plane spiraled out of control, then he put his hand forward and the plane flew backward, balling up into scrap metal. Just as the plane was torn bit by bit, she got free and fell from the sky.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum