X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

A slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

descriptionA slight glimpse of Chaos (R) EmptyA slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

more_horiz
Eris stood in Central Park and stared at the bright. Street musicians played their sweet melody and she danced around them, causing them to put money in the guitar case. A slight mischief was in her odd eyes; One blue and one gold. She heard an awful singer with a speaker and a microphone and Eris waved her hand like it was a swift dance move. She felt the electricity pulse within the wires like it was blood in veins and a cruel smirk formed on her face. The wires split and sparks of electricity exploded from them, a wire hit the singer burning her and causing her to scream. Everyone screamed around her and ran to help the woman as she writhed on the floor from the electricity. She chuckled and stopped dancing, tightening her leather jacket around her body.

She walked past the crowd, the soft thump of her military boots filled her ears like the screams of help did. Eris sat on a far bench, still able to see the crowd and put a slim tanned leg over the other. Leaning her head back, she stared at the sun, her gold eye shone bright with a burning flame. She traced the flame tattoos on her hands and smirked cruelly. Chaos is back... She thought to herself.

Last edited by Eris Calor on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionA slight glimpse of Chaos (R) EmptyRe: A slight glimpse of Chaos (R)

more_horiz
A huge explosion of fire errupted from the center of the flames, people burning everywhere. Screams of pain and fear echoed. A second explosion as a fuel tank caught alight, then chain reaction of cars, fireworks, motorbikes. It made a sweet tune. Another fire ball errupted from the ground setting the floor and trees alight. More screams of death. A body flew out, impaled with a blade. Then the ring of gunfire and the screams for mercy cut short, literally. Then a song burst through what remained of the stereo system. You know my name-Chris Cornell.

If you take a life do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like what it is
When the storm arrives would you be seen with me
By the merciless eyes Ive deceived?

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you and I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you, are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

As you know my name, was sung, the flames wrote Archangel. And Dragon walked through the flames with a grin. His purple eyes glowing. He relished in the flames around him he strolled in his black combat boots and matching combat trousers with a jacket and and two swords on his back, a pair of pistols holstered at his hip and flames on his arms. He smiled at the girl. "Its good to be home."

more_horiz
Eris watched with a wide smirk. A body flew and she glanced at it before waving her hand. It set alight and she looked at the person who smiled at her. She tilted her head with a smirk. ''I know what you mean.'' She stands up and looks the guy over. ''Name's Chaos and i'm guessing your 'codename' is Archangel. Nice entrance by the way.'' She complimented whilst looking at her nails, picking at them.

more_horiz
"That wasn't an entrance. That was a warm up. Just got out of Prison...Did time for crime wars haha..."

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes. ''Maybe admitting that in public isn't the best idea.'' Her blue eye flashed with electricity whilst the gold one burned with a bright flame. She tilted her head at the odd man. ''Lovely to know...i think?'' She raises her eyebrow, wondering why this man was talking to her. She ran a hand through her hair, a habit of hers and just shakes her head. She stares at her watch and smirks. Time for work soon... She thinks to herself and then looks at the man again. ''Who are you anyway?'' She asks, curious.

more_horiz
"Archangel. And the cops can try and touch me. I'll burn the alive."

more_horiz
Eris bit her lip and raised her eyebrow. ''That's a codename. There's a hidden part of you.'' She questions. ''You're a fire person like me then? Interesting.'' She looks around and finds a girl wearing a long coat. Her colleague. She turns her back from that direction but still looks at 'Archangel'. ''I didn't mean the cops. I meant the people from the crime wars.'' She says, bluntly. ''Why exactly are you talking to me?'' She asks, a voice emitting confusion and slight annoyance. She didn't like people talking to her without a reason.

more_horiz
Dragon chuckled. He walked over and grinned. "Can't help it, when I see a beautiful woman such as yourself. I just can't resist. So, I thought I'd say hey, oh and. I just happened to see you kill some randomer's so I thought I'd say hi. And crime wars? Please, me and the Archangle's used to own this town. I started the gang, hence my nickname."

more_horiz
Eris laughed manically. ''Such a flatterer it seems.'' She rolls her eyes and smirked. ''Yeah. People call me Chaos for a reason..could be for another reason. Not sure..'' She shrugs and then laughs again, hearing his words. ''I've lived in this town for most of my life...Never knew it had owners except me. How odd...'' She mused with a smirk. ''I am curious about you...Usually i wouldn't care about a fellow mutant's name but yours...I'd do anything to get to know. Hmm..'' She couldn't help but wink at this man.

more_horiz
"Ha. Good luck getting it, 3 years of constant interrogation didn't get it from me, you wont either." He laughed. "But you are beautiful and very attractive, if you don't mind me saying, and we didn't own the town, we just owned the crime. It was our crime, our chaos, our hell bent, mind destroying insanity that started the crime wars. Me, Johnny, Jace, Oleg, JT, Diesel and cole, the old breed the called us. The first, we curb stomped any fucker who stepped to us."

more_horiz
Eris smirked. ''Perhaps one day...'' She muses. ''Thanks...you're quite handsome yourself and of course i don't mind. I mean...If i wasn't, would i be a stripper?'' She admits with a proud grin. Listening to him, she frowns. I know those names...Can't be. She thinks to herself and looks him in the eyes with her odd ones with a feeling of recognition but she shrugs it away, tilting her head. ''You worked for someone..didn't you?'' She asks.

more_horiz
"A stripper? Mmmm, I love me a good strip club and yeah, ex stripper turned crime lord. Called Eris, hard as nails, likely to kill you rather than talk. She's good fun though" he chuckled "Ahh Johnny, ma brother. He's still alive unlike Oleg...Big ass brute went down fighting, good on im."

more_horiz
''Ya might wanna come to where i work then. Best strip club in town, they say..'' Eris smirks and her mouth dropped at his words. I should've known.. She thought to herself as her odd eyes widened. ''Oleg was always a fighter.'' She said with a wide smirk. ''Been a long time, Archangel and it's still Stripper and crime lord. Get it right. Oh and glad to know i'm good fun. What gave you that impression anyways?'' She asked with a sarcastic tone, still slightly shocked to see him after so long.

more_horiz
"The fact you shot dead an guy who got you the wrong damn coffee. So yeah, and hehe...I remember that ass now...Mmmmm love your lapdances" He grinned and took his sunglasses off. "Been a while Eris. You have gotten sexier may I say? And yeah, prison. Cause of a gang fight you caused. I refused to rat you out so I got the sentence. Meh, like I cared."

more_horiz
Eris laughed at the memory and smirks. ''Well what could i have done? He knew what i had but he got it wrong?'' She shrugs and then winks, biting her lip. ''I think you loved more than my lapdances, Arch.'' She then puts a hand on her chest. ''Sexier? I thought i was as sexy as i could get...damn...'' She teases with a proud smile and then pouts, jokingly. ''Should've rat me out...Heard prison guys are sexy as fuck.'' She winks at him and sits back down on the bench.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled. "You are so hard to resist not kissing...Or fucking...Or touching...Did you know that?! And, yeah I wanted to kill him so...I was annoyed." He moved and sat on the bench next to you. "So boss, what have you done for the last eight years?"

more_horiz
Eris smirked, pride in her eyes. ''I did know that...I'm surprised you haven't yet actually.'' She admits with a laughing tone. She tilts her head at the question, leaving her neck exposed to him. She knew what she was doing and she absolutely loved it. ''Well of course been a stripper by night and by day, a woman who uses a useless group of men to do her bidding. It's not the same without the old gang.'' She put her hand on his thigh and smirked. ''We had lots of fun..'' She purrs and pulls away her hand with a smirk. ''So just out of prison, eh? Any plans?'' She asks.

more_horiz
"Plans? Yep. Gather the old crew, get Jace, JT, Johnny and who ever I can find, rain hell once more. These street gangs these days have no respect. And I wanted to see if you were still alive. And please stop toying with me, either do something or don't"

more_horiz
Eris nods her head. ''Sounds good. Ain't heard from the boys in ages actually..When you left, so did they.'' She then laughs. ''But i like toying with you..'' She whispers into his ear, placing her hand on his chest. ''Never had a problem with it 8 years ago..'' She points out and kisses his neck before pulling away.

more_horiz
Dragon pulls her onto his lap. "Been eight long years without your touch...Your whisper in my ear. Your presence...I did my waiting..." He whispered in her ear. He kissed her neck and looked at her with a smile. He looked at her with a grin. "Don't tease me this time, next time sure...But eight years of constant fighting is a fucking long time."

more_horiz
Eris straddled him and bite her lip as he whispered in her ear. She softly touches the back of his neck and shivered. ''I guess you are right...'' She brushes her lips against his gently. ''8 years without your touch is torture...I ain't fucked anybody during that time 'cause i knew you'd come back.'' She purrs into his ear before getting off of his lap.

more_horiz
Dragon smiled. "hhhmmm good...Want to go somewhere...Private?" he stood and wrapped his arms round her, "ahaha...I do love a good stripper...." he kissed her neck and smiled again.

more_horiz
Eris bit her lip and nodded slowly. ''I'd love to...'' She purrs and wraps her arms around his neck, shivering as he kisses her neck. ''A good stripper? I'm the best you've ever had.'' She smirks and kisses him, biting his bottom lip softly. ''Oh how i've missed your touch...'' She mutters against his lips.

more_horiz
Dragon kisses her deeply as he gathered her into his arms and began walking towards a hotel. He chuckled. He missed her so bad. He kisses her neck as he carried her. He chuckled. "Penthouse?"

more_horiz
Eris kisses back and laughs as he picks her up. ''Duh?'' She says to his question and nuzzles him. She missed him so much and every day, she thought of him. She denied that she loved him. She wasn't like that. She doesn't love. This was simply lust. Right? She questioned herself. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her towards a hotel.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum