World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:04 am

Eris was getting dressed for work and she placed on her hat with an all too sweet smile. Watching all the other strippers get ready, she sighed with a hint of jealousy. Due to it being around Halloween time, she had to put on a costume. Her boss thought it was a good idea to go for something to go with her sternness; obviously referring to the fact, she wouldn't let anyone have sex with her. She does everything but that. That was reserved for Archangel.

Spoiler:

Running a slightly tanned hand through her curly hair, she waits to be called. Peaking through the red curtains to give everything a more professional feel but to Eris, it was just a lie. She watched as her colleagues took off all of their clothes and touched the perverted men that had loving wives at home. The ones that'd do anything for their husband. Even do what the strippers would do. Eris hated and loved her job. She loved dancing and loved it when people complimented her body. However she hated the fact that these men felt the need to touch her body without her permission. That's what her boss meant. She's like a cop with her own rules. Can't touch what you can't have and they can't have Eris to have sex with anyway. She did need the money so she had to do everything else.

Eris was introduced as the Goddess of Chaos as she picked a certain men, the rich ones or the ones that seemed like they needed a pick me up, and stirred things up in the audience. The room was silent when she walked on. People locked eyes with her odd gold and blue ones. Another reason why she was picked. It drew men in and freaked out the cowardly ones that would pay very little anyway. Her curvy hips swayed to the music and she swung around the pole quickly, showing her bare bottom. She steps off the stage and danced on people's laps. Looking up at her boss, she knew her shift was over. As she walks away, people touched her body and somehow on the way someone unzipped her costume so her chest was showing. She winked back at them and quickly walked to her room that she lived in.

Breathing deeply, she laid on the sofa bed, thankful there wasn't a group of men waiting outside. She took off the costume and put on a short silk robe, taking off the make up whilst sitting at the vanity. Her thoughts went everywhere, wondering if anyone would actually come.
Back to top Go down
http://bladedhearts.forumotion.com/

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Dragon entered her room. "mmmm that for me?" He came over and sat infront of her on his knees kissing her body with a wild grin. "Hehe mmmm" He looked at her and grinned. "Me likey"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Eris turned her head to see her lover. She laughed at his words. ''Could be...'' She purrs and bites her lip as he kisses her body. Holding his head close, she stares down at him, still laughing. ''Thought you might...I didn't know you'd come here tonight.'' She says, pulling him to kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 am

''I knew you had your shift...Decided to come watch that beautiful ass and hopefully get a dance" he said with a grin. He kissed her deeply and kissed her chest. "Mmmmm" He kissed her neck and body again "hehehe"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:58 am

Eris rolled her eyes and smirks. ''Instead you saw me dressed in a costume i thought ya might like.'' She winks and kisses back, holding his head close. She pushes him away and goes behind her screen, slowly taking off her silk robe. She comes out wearing a red lace bra and matching panties with a smirk. Pushing him down on her sofa bed, she sits herself on his lap. 'I missed you today..'' She purrs into his ear, biting the earlobe softly.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 am

He saw her new clothing and his eyes brightened with delight. He grinned wide. "Oh wow...I could have a private show..." he grinned and winked at her. He kisses her again, and her stomach, chest and neck to.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 am

Eris smirks. ''You could do...Doesn't mean you're getting one.'' She winks teasingly and bites her lip, trying not to moan. She straddles Dragon and rubs her lower half against his. ''You like this baby?'' She purrs and takes off his top. Eris kisses his chest, looking up as she smirks. Going lower, she kneels between his legs.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:21 am

He smiled and groans softly as she grinds against him, chuckle is heard. He looks at her on her knees before him. He loved her, he loved this. He smiled an relaxed. Letting her do what ever, admiring her from where he was.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 am

Eris quickly unzips his pants, unable to control herself. She wanted him. She loved him.

Many, many, many hours later

Eris laid on his chest with a thin blanket covering her curvy body. She's panting from the amazing work out her love just gave her and she kisses him deeply, not minding another round. She was certainly glad the walls were sound proof and she straddles him, feeling his hard member on her heat. She kisses him again deeply. ''I love you..'' She whispers against his lips, so quietly she didn't know if he heard.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 am

"That was fun, haha...Round two?" he kissed her deeply "I love you too Angel" he planted his hands on her ass and chuckled. Loving how he made her feel. He'd hated his time in prison. It was horrible, he missed her touch.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 am

Eris nodded happily and already slides him in her. She doesn't move. She simply enjoys the feeling and she kisses him deeply. ''Did you miss this?'' She asks, moving slightly with a smirk. She stares down at him with loving eyes and touches his cheek. She was biting her lip, trying not to moan.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:47 am

He grins and nods. "Oh yeah. I did." He puts his hands on her wast and slides her back and fourth. "Hehehe mmmmm" he kisses her and then her chest, neck, cheek, lips. He grins at her and winks.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 am

Eris breathed deeply but a loud moan escaped her lips. She leaned down and kissed him before whispering in his ear to speed up. ''I'm...glad..you did..More of..this then.'' She breathes out and then gives up speaking. Slamming her lips against his, she kisses him deeply.

Much more hours later.

Eris fell beside him, completely spent and pants. She touches his member softly whilst her chest rises up and down. The sheet that covered them was on the other side of the room and the lovely cold breeze hardened her chest. ''Fuck you're amazing..'' She breathes out as her body still shook.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 am

Dragon smiled. He kissed her boobs, neck, stomach and lips. Each time soft and gentle. He smiled and held her close. "That was brilliant...I missed this." He kissed her body again and rested her on him. He smiled and chuckled. "Its quite breezy in here."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 am

Eris watched as he kisses parts of her body. She smiles at him lovingly and rests her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. ''I missed this too...I remember it was winter once and you held me like this. We didn't fuck...we simply held each other. I wanted to tell you then..That i loved you but i didn't have the guts. I remember listening to your heartbeat and it made me fall asleep.'' She recalls with a dazed smile, still coming down from her high. She puts her hand on his chest and heats the area around them.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:20 am

"Yeah, I remember that. It was a cold winter baby..." he kissed her and took her hand. He grinned. He kissed it and her lips. "I remember when you got your leg trapped and this was before either of us had the power we now have. I hugged you through out the night to keep you safe and warm. Not thinking about what damage it caused for me..."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 am

Eris kissed back and plays with his fingers, kissing the tips ever so lightly. Nodding, remembering the memory. She looks up at him. ''Thank you for that...and damage?'' She asks, furrowing her brow. She leans up and kisses his lips. ''What damage?'' She asks again, softly touching his chest.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

"I had like 12inches of ice on my back, blood half frooze, brain nearly ice, bones stiffened. Ect ect, I loved. I was fine." He kissed her deeply and smiled. "Worth it."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 am

Eris gasps and covers her mouth. ''Oh shit I'm so sorry!'' She exclaims only to feel him kiss her. She kisses back and strokes his cheek softly. ''As long as you're okay now...'' She says gently and straddles him again, loving the way their bodies fit together. ''Gods you were in prison for such a long time. Must've been torture not having sex...If i was there, lord knows i would've had to use the men and woman to help quench my need for you.'' She teases.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:54 am

"I would of used the warden but I was in solitary well, after a year...She liked it rough..." He kissed her again. "I am fine now. Hmmm, I also love this...Me and you again..."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 am

Eris tries to hide her jealousy but thinking of someone touch her Archangel made her want to burn the prison to the ground. She kissed back and growls. ''Mine.'' She kisses his neck and bites it softly, leaving a mark and does the same on his chest. She goes back up and smirks. ''As do i....'' She purrs.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am

"She died...Freak fire...No idea what happened..." he smiled knowing that sex with the warden bugged her. He remembered killing her. It was amusing watching her burn..."She died on the flames...Oh well." He chuckles and smiles.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Eris raises her eyebrow and smirks. ''Good or she would've had a long, painful death if i found her. You're mine.'' She growls out and she then bites her bottom lip, nervously. ''Was the..sex good?'' She asks.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm

"Urrr duh, of course it was. Loved it hehe. Love you so much" He kissed her deeply and then pulled her close "She screamed as her body turned to ash. God I love fire...You know, fire makes me happy, you make me happy" he kisses her again and smiles
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Eris raised her eyebrow. ''With her i meant.'' She said bluntly. ''I love you too.'' She kisses back, putting her hands on either side of his face. ''Fire and electricity make me happy...It reminds of when you touch me. Makes me feel alive.'' She said softly and kissed back softly. ''I wish i had burned her...slowly.'' Her odd eyes darkened with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   

Back to top Go down

Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next