World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

"Oh, nothing compared to you, your touch was what I always desired, what I always will desire..." he kissed her deeply "Every time we touch I feel a spark, I swear you shock me when we touch my Angel of Chaos" he pulled her up him so she sat on his chest. "I could just look at you all day..."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Eris smirked. ''She better not have been. I missed you..'' She whispers softly before kissing him back loving the way his soft lips felt on hers. ''I could do that.'' She winks and touches the plug socket right beside her bed. Touching his arm, she smirks. ''Like that kind of shock?'' She teased and sat on his chest careful not to pull all her weight on him. ''Pictures last longer, Arch.'' She bites her bottom lip and lifts her arms up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
http://bladedhearts.forumotion.com/

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 am

Dragon grins and kisses her belly as she stretches. "Hmm yes like that my love" He blew a rasberry on her stomach and he chuckled. "I love you Eris, I love you so much...You are my universe." He continues to kiss her stomach and his hands held her tight "I missed you everyday...every second my Love. What are you on about picture for my Love?"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:20 am

Eris laughs as he blows a raspberry on her stomach and she smiles happily. ''I love you too Archangel. I love you so much...'' She touches his face softly whilst he kissed her stomach. ''I missed you too, baby...You say you could look at me all day. Pictures last longer...I won't look like this forever.'' She paused and looked at the wall behind him. ''Will you still love me when i'm no longer young and beautiful?'' She smiled and laid down next to him, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:00 am

"My love, you beauty will never fade...And don't mention that, my healing factor prolongs my life, so lets live ours to the max my Angel." he kissed her gently "See, beauty is internal, you are beautiful inside, you like fire and ice, such a wonderful sensation when they collide, I feel that every time we touch, I missed that, I feel my heart pounding when ever we are close."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:05 am

Eris blushed a deep red and kissed back softly, stroking his cheek lovingly. ''I love it when you touch me...Makes me feel so alive..'' She mused and kissed his chest. ''I love you...'' She mumbles against his chest and nuzzles his neck, kissing it gently.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:07 am

Dragon kissed her. "I used to sing will I was in prison" he smiled and kissed her cheek before bursting into song .
Don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing

He kissed her again and smiled. "Every night my Love, I sang that..."
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 am

Eris kissed back, smiling against his lips. She listened to him and stroked his cheek as he smiled. Her eyes fluttered shut as he began to sing. Feeling his soft, addictive lips on hers, she grinned and opened her eyes. ''Is it odd i sang that song as well?'' She said softly and curled up into his side.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 am

Dragon smiled "No my love...Its not my Angel of Chaos." He grinned mischievously then slipped his arms round her and with a flick of his legs and waist he was on his feet with her on his shoulders he ran around the room then dropped her into his arms and span in circles before collapsing on the bed. "Hi, you have hair that says I just had rough sex, which was then passionate" he chuckled and nuzzled her, kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 am

Eris raised her eyebrow at his grin and squealed as he picked her up. As he dropped her, she wraps and arms and legs around him before falling on the bed. Rubbing her lower half against his whilst he spoke, she giggled. ''Very true...'' She purrs into his ear and nuzzles him in turn. Kissing his cheek, she laughs lightly beginning to kiss him all over the face. Forehead, cheeks, nose, sides of the mouth, jawline and finally lips.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)   

Back to top Go down

Can't touch what you can't have (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2