X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAlready on the job

more_horiz
Well, hello students. My Name is Mr. Earheart, but just call me Mr. Axe and we'll be good. I will be the new Algebra teacher on the basis that this school needs an Algebra teacher, I need a good day job, and I happen to be really good at teaching imaginary numbers.

We're all mutants here, so I expect us all to be cool with one another. No, I'm not an X-Man, so homework will not really get extended in the wake of my absence. There will be no obsessive use of powers in my room, and telepathy to get all the answers is just lame. Most of you Telepathy users look like you're constipated when you use it, anyway.

So here's the long and short of it. I teach and you learn. I'm patient, and can help you with anything math-related. I am also here to make sure you are growing up mentally fit for the real world. That being said, I am hear to listen to your problems if you need me.

I'm also great at combat, and am thinking about asking Mr. Andrews about a non-powered MMA training club after school, if anybody's interested.

Well, I was at a masquerade ball 'til very late and you wouldn't BELIEVE what went on there. Suffice to say, I'm tired and not mentally focused for any lesson today. But tomorrow, be ready to cram those craniums with numbers! Laterz, kids!

descriptionCompleteRe: Already on the job

more_horiz
"I will be glady interested, of that sir" Jeff said as he made it to class before the bell ring once more on the lad face. "I am so so sorry, I just came back from japan, I was having family issues in japan, so I have to go to japan and deal with it sir" he said to the teacher as he sit in the front seat and took out his note book and got ready to learn. "HM I wouner if Emily is ok, I sure she is, she is a sweet and caring girl" he said into his mind

more_horiz
Allayne was happy when this kid Jeff Knight came up to him, informing him of his eagerness to begin class. Axe was always happy to teach, and enjoyed seeing kids who wanted to learn.

He was told of Jeff. Wolf morpher, he'd been told. Looking at this young man, he could not see a wolf. Only the eyes gave away any canine resemblance. Like a puppy who was saddened in some ways.

After Allayne had said his closing sentence, and told Jeff if there was anything bothering him to come and see him. He liked the kid already, seeing the same voracity to learn in him as in his own little brother Mateo.

Again, he told Jeff to come to him if there was any problems.

more_horiz
Jeff nods at the teacher and smile to him. "I will sir" he said as he got to work. He begin to work on his math with a smile. "Umm mr allayne can help me how to get ready for the sat, I am planing to go to collage and to make my family happy and my dad soul" he said to the teacher with his happy tone of voice. "I am plain ing to become a physical theripat

more_horiz
Allayne smiled at Jeff's sincerity. The kid wanted to better himself, and make his family happy. Allayne knew how that felt, as he had gotten through school for many of the same reasons.

"Physical Therapy is a very good career choice", Allayne told Jeff with a grin. "And I happen to know someone from Ithaca College that could give you a great wealth of knowledge concerning Physical Therapy. Ithaca is a top school for therapy."

With that, Allayne went to his desk and pulled out a practice SAT booklet. "I'm going to give you one of these booklets to try out, and grade it when you are finished." Allayne said to Jeff. "I'm trusting you to take it home and work the math problems out on your own. Once you finish, you tell me what you needed help with, ok?"

With that, Allayne patted Jeff on the head. He's a good boy, Allayne thought as Jeff got his stuff together. He couldn't wait to see what scores Jeff would have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: New day, Jeff. Bring back the booklet and let me know what you'd like help on. 
Topics are: 
‐Algebra & Functions Functions (Alg)
‐Data Analysis, Statistics & Probability (Data)
‐Geometry & Measurement (Geom)
‐Number & Operations (Num)

more_horiz
Jeff pack up everything he own and his books. "Thank you, with the books, I will try my very best on the books teacher." He said as he smile at the teacher. He was the first teacher he have that really like him and all. "Thank you for telling every thing about becoming a physical theripat" he said to him as he walk to his room and begin to do the work.

Occ: it goting to be data and numbers

more_horiz
OOC: (It can be whatever you want it to be. I'll follow whatever Jeff needs.)

more_horiz
Jeff came back the next day with the book. He only did two chapters of the book as he sit in his deck and wave to his math teacher. "Good morring" he stating. "How are you today" he said as he took out the booklet and his thing s and get ready for today work. He already like the new teacher he can also help him get into a good collage I hope. As Jeff wait for his teacher to come in and to help him with his math

more_horiz
Jeff had walked in, a mere handful of minutes after Allayne had returned from Mr. Andrews' office. Jeff Knight, the eager Cub. How was he going to take it?

"Jeff, there's no class today. I'm being transferred to a new class.", he told Jeff. He had hoped Jeff would understand that he'd always be there should Jeff need his help.

He reminded Jeff to finish the packet and hand it in to Mr. Bobby Drake. He also told Jeff about the Weaponize Household Items class and Jeff should look into it should his powers ever be neutralized.

As Mr. Drake came into the room, Allayne grabbed the last box and told Jeff "He's cool, and you'll be fine!". He freed a hand and scuffed Jeff's hair up, showing him that there will always be a bond there. Then he left his class, leaving it in the hands of the Iceman!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum