X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Let's Cause Some Panic - (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteLet's Cause Some Panic - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Adrienne walked into the building.  It looked as if it has been sitting abandoned for a long time, until now. And she was sure it was. She walked into the kitchen and looked around, it was dead quiet. Where was everyone? Surely, they weren't all out causing chaos. "NEAL?" she yelled out, in hopes to hear his voice. If he didn't answer, she might have an idea where to look for him. The plans she had for two of them, would blow his mind away. If only she could find him.

descriptionCompleteRe: Let's Cause Some Panic - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Neal was not having such an uplifting moment. He had been working out for hours: push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, curl-ups. Lifting weights. At last he took a break, falling to the floor. He tasted blood in the back of his throat.

The pictures on the walls seemed to mock him. Pictures of himself rock climbing in the Peru. Another of him racing a motorcycle, laying the bike down for a hairpin turn. The training with Evelyn Fireheart... he closed his eyes.

He was sliding into depression again...

He saw the depression as something that tinged his vision with gray. That put everything under a fluorescent lamp that highlighted only what was ordinary and mundane.That made him see himself not as a Brotherhood anymore, but as a fool. A man dangerous only by a virtue of his ego.

He suspected that the depression simply allowed him to see reality. The depression force him to see how most of his troubles were his own creation. It had been crazy to expect Peter Jackson and Loika had just get married. Crazy to count on Evelyn Fireheart sticking with him instead of going with that Kas.

That thought sparked a little heat within Neal.

And Lakai. That bitch. Tried to kill him. The anger made Neal feel a little better. Stronger.

He thought about other members of Brotherhood, how about Adrienne Kerwin. Cute thing, but tough. He couldn't help but admire her. However, she didnt want anybody's help. He remembered how Adrienne bluntly said to him that he should stay away from her in of front of Gravin Cooper.

At the middle of this, Neal heard someone calling him downstairs. Neal got up, changed his sweaty shirt and went down. There he found Adrienne. He smirked and said. "What, looking for a hobby?" As he sat down across from her. "Something to take your mind off not getting laid?"

more_horiz
There he was. As cold and annoying as usual, but he wouldn't be Neal if he wasn't. He didn't look like himself, and it was bad. Something was on his mind, Adrienne wasn't a mind reader, but one didn't need one if it was seen on his facial expression. "I will pretend that you did not just say that," said Adrienne, looking at him. "No, I had so much better idea in mind. How would you feel about going out and blowing something up, or  taking bank hostage, or we can do whatever we want. Whose to tell us we can't do that? We are mutants for god sakes!" said Adrienne as she stood up. Her daggers were always in her boots. It's like for a human was to leave a home without his keys and wallet. "So, what do you think? It might get your mind off of some things."

more_horiz
Neal grinned. He liked what Adrienne said but it was he had been doing since he joined Brotherhood so he felt no more excitement, only this time that Adrienne asked him to join her. Every day he walked the side of the street where people didn't try to persuade, convince, motive others - he worked the side of the street where the strong took whatever they wanted from the weak.

If he and Adrienne worked that side of the street, poor dweeb mutants wouldn't have a chance against them. Of that, Neal was certain.

While looking at the lady, Neal couldn't help to think what's the reason why Adrienne preferred to approach him now. As much as Neal remembered, he and Adrienne did not stand close enough together. She was seemed reluctant.

"Hmmm... Interesting sweetie. I had been toying with the idea of incinerating Peter Jackson and Rachel Mason just recently. Hell, I had been toying with a lot of ideas, but the two of them figured into most of them one way or another. Lakai Faelith, too. Everyone, Gavin Cooper and even the fucking X-Men!" He exclaimed. No that Neal intended to let any of them go unscathed but Neal had to admit, he had underestimated them. Which only meant he wouldn't the next time around.

more_horiz
X-Men. How much she despised those freaks. If not for them, Brotherhood wouldn't have to suffer so many losses in their teams. She hated them to the core. And her own mother wanted Adrienne to join X-Men. "Great minds think alike." said Adrienne as she looked at Neal. She could tell that he was very much annoyed with Peter and Rachel folk. "I came across Mason once, she's powerful...but that's only because I have fought her alone. This time it'll be different. The tables will be turned."

"I think we should take them out one by one," she suggested "You know, divide and conquer." Adrienne wasn't a very good tactician, but sometimes she came up with good ideas. "I say, we go after Mason first, because once we eliminate her, we won't have anyone standing in our way. What do you say?"

more_horiz
"I think that's a good idea Adrienne." He smiled widely. "I spend huge amount of time picturing Rachel suffering from food poisoning, and I recently contacted a menagerie keeper because I had a very sweet dream that I once barged her face into one of those extra large hippos' butts." He said mockingly.

Brotherhood had been going downhill for quite some time, and Neal hadn't participated in much for a while, simply because he was used to doing what he wanted to do. Gambling and Black Market. Neal looked around the Brotherhood Mansion and he realized he wanted some change. He want to gain people's respect for a different reason, instead of being feared for torture, they would fear him as the next tyrant of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

Neal sat down on the couch. "We're goin to be devored by venom and triumph!" He said and nodded, before falling silent, staring at Adrienne still.

more_horiz
"No offense, but I think you over think a lot of things." said Adrienne. There was nothing in the world that would satisfy her hunger for revenge than seeing Mason and X-Men burn and crash into the ground. "Dude!" a sudden thought popped into her head. "We could infiltrate Xavier Institute without anyone even knowing we were there. I can walk through walls and you can come along with me." she said, excitement lighting her face up. Oh, the ideas she had coming out of her head were brilliant.

"After we are through with X-Men, I was thinking we take over White House and declare ourselves leaders. Now, there is a thought." said Adrienne. "Also, to restore balance in Brotherhood, I say we become the new leaders. Shikon seem to have vanished from the face of the planet. That crazy psycho Lakai is missing somewhere as well. Hell, we can build Brotherhood from the ground up into whatever we want."

more_horiz
Then, as a void open up a dark boy cloaked with a black hood walked though. Looking around saw two characters. Staring for a moment, then proceed towards the people.
"You guys look like your about to do something fun! If you let me tag alone for a while I can use my gift to transport you anywhere in the world."
knowing after what just went up, know one in there right mind would give that up. To be transported anywhere! That's a dream even a king wouldn't pass. A few moments passed, for they seem that they were still surprised about a random kid coming here out of no where.

Last edited by Angelo Voldcrom on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Angelo, you must use 3rd person point of view. Which means, you cannot use "I". Thank you!

more_horiz
Adrienne was right. Where was Shikon? Since Neal joined his group, the man really had acted like he was the complete opposite of Brotherhood, doing everything he could to help and welcome all those pathetic mutants who knocked their door. And Shikon was always saying some stuff that didn't make much sense to Neal.

Now about Lakai Faelith. Well, he didn't trust the bitch, not an ounce. That woman, who almost killed him had shown nothing but hatred towards him. Neal held grudges, and Lakaiwas pretty high up on his list of 'who I would like to torture next'.

Neal frowned, and thought it over. One of his ambition was to have authority and control over humans. Neal held his breath, and then let it out slowly through his nose.

"Taking over the White House? Hmmm... I feel as though we need to do more recruiting. We need more people. We didn't have enough people fighting for our side. We need followers I guess, but to get that. We need someone who can get them on our side and let them see that WE are the cause that needs fought for. WE will be the future of the world. Simply... we need more people."
After Neal finished saying that, a dark young boy suddenly just appeared out of nowhere offering some help from him.

Neal was not sure if he just teleported or he was there since Adrienne and him started the conversation. "And who the hell are you?" He said simply, his eyes fixed on him, as he stared him down, his right hand behind his head, while his other hand rested casually on his dagger.

more_horiz
"This Brotherhood has really been shot to hell, but we will make it matter. While everyone runs away, we will stay and fight." said Adrienne as she subconsciously paced the room. "Yes, we do need more followers, but where will we get them?" she asked. Suddenly, she jumped in fright.

"HOLY SHIT!" she yelled out loud, cover her mouth with two hands. When a boy showed up in front o her, she stared at him. 
"And who the hell are you?"
It took a moment for Adrienne to compose herself. Then she reached in for her daggers and pulled them. She had no idea who this punk was and what he wanted, but she was about to find out. Not giving him any heads up, she blasted him with a force field, just to knock him off his feet. Standing to defend the base, she asked. 
"First of all, answer Neal's question." said Adrienne, "Second of all, how did you find us? What do you want from us? You better not lie to us, or I swear...you going to need your void to wish you haven't seen us."

more_horiz
Neal jumped as Adrienne attacked the black guy and couldn't hide his smile. He flinched visible as the forcefield was brought to the guy himself.

"You!" He said, pointing his dagger directly at the guy, his thoughts carefully controlled to the point of severely injuring, not killing. "Speak!" He squealed as his voice betraying the control he was desperately trying to hold onto.

If this dude was looking for some fight, he would happily oblige him. Right now! But if he had true intentions of helping them then Neal realized that Brotherhood could not afford to lose resources this soon. So Neal had promised to himself he would not kill any of their allies if this guy was indeed their ally, except Lakai of course.

more_horiz
The fast reactions from the two nearly blow the mind of the young boy. Seeing to the deeps of his eyes, he had the will to do anything to make his goals real.
"Hey if i was about to fight, don't you think i dash out right behind you? The name is Angelo."
Seeing if his words would do anything he opened up another void behind him.
"This is the void its a denominational break between space. I use it to jump anywhere in the world. After hearing what you guys are about to do, I think it would be in your best interest to let me in."
That was it, do or die. If this was to be the end then let god be done with it, because the knife was not making anything better.

more_horiz
Neal let his eyes rest on the guy. Although it was clear that he was a trespasser and an eavesdropper, he would give him a chance to prove that he's an ally. Neal blinked when Angelo said his name, and his jaw basically dropped when he started to show them another void while he was telling them that it was a sort of a multi-dimensional portal or something like that.

Neal listened as the guy spoke, and then nodded slowly. "Alright, Adrienne and I..." He paused as he flashed a firm look at Adrienne. "Were not quite sure where your loyalties lie. You just came up here, telling us you want to help. So now tell us, and try to explain to us, what you are doing at this point? Let us know what you are planning? And what convinces you to help us? Because personally, I'm at a loss of where to place you in my head." He said simply, and let himself fall back into the couch.

more_horiz
Adrienne looked at Neal and then back at the kid. She raised her daggers, "HEY!" she yelled out, "You haven't answered my questions yet." she was annoyed at this kid already, but she knew that they needed new recruits. So, she lowered her daggers little bit. "Don't think I won't use these," she announced to him. Adrienne was not going to be nice to strangers because she didnt' know who to trust. If it was all part of a trick or someone trying to get access to Brotherhood. 

When the boy said his name was Angelo, Adrienne scoffed. "So, your mama and your daddy didn't give you a last name. You just magically fell from the skies...hmmm?" She didn't trust the kid, he was way too vague and she was having a hard time trying to figure out who he was and what he wanted.

more_horiz
Questions and more questions. With the constant, what your gain speech and the girl still not trusting anything...guess an explanatory is in order. turning to the girl in a spiteful tone.
"Yes I did come from the sky as a matter fact. Since my parents were killed my some dude with shining claws. My Mom wanted to get rid of the evidence before she died. So they transported me 3,000 feet in the air to exterminate me. Now for the last name. I haven't thought of one yet. Its already took Two years to come up with a first name and i haven't had enough time to get a last one. Looking back at the dude. "I really don't have a gain since I don't hold grunges against people but, Something about the man screams. I Don't Give A Flying Fuck an i think I'm bumping to it."
With that the boy retraced his steps than laid on the floor with his back to the ground closing the void. Of course none of that was the truth but, in times like this bits here and there were good enough, if it means finding him.
"The world is a dark place. There are some people that just don't need to live anymore. If I can get ride of some of those people now why not."
The plan was set in motion. Things have gone the way he had thought but, now time to seal the deal.
"Before anything else happens, can at less get your names?"

more_horiz
Neal rolled his eyes as Angelo seemed to think that those few words would help him. "So while you make everything sound so nice for us, I choose to let the one lady here decide your fate." He said standing up and moving to the right side of the kitchen table.

Neal wanted to give the guy some luck to prove his worth but he began to grow more suspicious when Angelo asked their names. This guy found the Brotherhood without even knowing the popular members of it. He smelled something fishy. Neal thought this bloke might just want to have an access to Brotherhood for his personal interest. Neal slightly frowned, perhaps this was some sort of trick.

"Brotherhood needs someone who has an unquestionable integrity, like having some ties with the Purifiers. Someone who has an untainted background, someone who has the track record to do the stuffs that needs to be done such as keeping thyself from swimming over to the island of Andrew's misfit pets. Do you believe you possesses all these? How do you say you're one of us?" He asked.

"And I am sorry but I don’t tell my name to anyone unless I believe in him." Neal added, giving Angelo a cold smile.

more_horiz
Doran stretched in his bedroom and pulled off his covers. How the hell did he get back to the mansion? He thought. Last he remembered, He plummeted into the ruins of a skyscraper downtown. He looked at the TV and apparently the media branded the situation as a class 6 Hurricane. Oh wow. He brushed his teeth and made his way to downstairs, wearing track pants and no shirt.

"Hows'a it—"

He stared blankly at the trio of people downstairs. Adrienne, Neal and some guy he didn't know. "Well, Well, Well. Who might this be?" Doran said. He was serious but his mischievous voice made it sound sarcastic.

more_horiz
Doran Giotelli emerged from his bedroom just as Neal finished his sentence. Doran joined the conversation. Neal didn't know too much about Doran. He had power, yes but he got no idea if this man could understand chain of commands fairly well, so he simply allowed his depth-less eyes to flicker onto his face to recognize him.

Neal was now gripped by the notion that the simple error in their decision to accept and trust people to join them without any tests would might throw everything out, like a tiny spark of static garbling the insides of computer.

As Neal waited for Angelo's answer,  Neal settled himself comfortably in the couch as he watched the moon caught in the branches of a tree. His spine, long and defined through his gray shirt, forming a graceful curve over his revision. Neal looked at Adrienne and then to Doran as he started to cut and file his nails using his dagger.

more_horiz
Blank memory. Thinking to himself he though he had said to much. Looking around it world seem that two enormous powers about to rage themselves on him.
"For the first question you ask me, I'm not the one to be going around tell people about others. Plus the fact that I don't even know your name should mean that I haven't been to to many places. I can't say I want to be apart of you gang, clan, organization, whatever. It would be unfair for a person to join anyone committed place without knowing himself first. I have just been jumping up everywhere i felt extreme amounts of energy coming from."
First there where two, then three, now there four. Looking back...
"You guys can do what ever. Im just here to help nothing more nothing less.
With that he got up and walked to the wall on the far side of the man with stringy hair. After sitting on the floor he looked back towards the men and slightly agitated girl.
"I'm going to sleep, If you want to get rid of me here your chance. If not my gantlet should wake me up in one hour."
Nodding into sleep he set himself straight up then fell into the dream world. Dreaming about the days spent training under his best friends an teacher. Knowing that he was somewhere in this world.

more_horiz
Neal was listening to the guy while working on his nails. "Alright, shut up," Neal hissed and made a dissatisfied look.

"What say you Adrienne?" He said, quite suddenly pointing his dagger at Angelo. "And by the way, what's the point of helping us if you're not going to join our ranks? Is there anythin' that's keeping you from joining us? Are you part of other group? Everyone here we're chosen based on skill, and proven loyalty." He said with an overly condescending voice, "You have to forgive me if I choose not to immediately think of you as my right hand man," He finished, an irritated look flashing towards him.

Neal looked at the guy enigmatically when he sat on the floor. He glanced at Adrienne and Dorian, giving them a 'what the hell this Angelo guy is doing?' look.

more_horiz
Sleeping silently He started to talk.
"Deondra, you can't fight them alone!" Tears start to drip down the boy faces as he rested on the floor. "Let's me come....come."
Resting without a care in the world, a letter dropped out of his pocket attached to a man face picture. The old piece of paper with wet wrinkles fell right be side him. Then the tears stop, an he said one last thing. "You will burn in the deeps of hell after I'm finished with you. Let the void empty your soul, and the darkness clam you flesh. For I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and leave no traces, you damn Purists."
Falling on his side he laid on his arm silent sleeping again.

more_horiz
Neal looked at him as his hand slowly put his dagger back on his belt. His eyes drilled into Angelo as his brow furrowed. He crossed his arms, looking him over once more before burying himself in the couch. Neal laughed out loud.  "You gotta be kidding me." He said. "This man is really sleeping." He went on. "What's the matter with him?!" He said as he continued to jeer at him.

Neal couldn't help himself to picture this guy having a date in a expensive restaurant and her dream woman was sitting across from him in her best dress. The lady was undoubtedly everything he had ever wanted in a woman: drop dead gorgeous, successful, filthy rich and a perfect bore. Slowly but surely, Angelo was sinking into drowsiness as if the lady had dropped Ativan tablets in his drink. And suddenly -- thud! His head dropped, snoring while nosing a meatball across a plate ala Lady and the Tramp. Neal's stomach ached by the end of it from laughing so hard.

Neal stopped when he heard the guy started to talk. He smirked at him, looking everyone over for a moment, smiling, before slowly moving them back to Angelo. "After narcolepsy, he seems having a night terror." He said looking back at Adrienne with a smile.

more_horiz
Adrienne walked up to the boy and kicked him slightly. "Hey, you..." she said, "Wake up, dude. This ain't no hotel for homeless people. Go find somewhere to sleep." Adrienne turned to Neal upon his question whether she trusted him or not. Well, her mind was made up long time ago. 

"No. I don't trust this punk. Wait too suspicious and we don't know him at the slightest. However, he can work for us and prove his loyalty if he is really into this whole helping thing." she said. The man was anything but strange, and Adrienne was not going to take that chance with some weirdo who decided to take a nap in their place. "We should just kick his ass out," she said, looking at Neal once again. "You wanna wake him up with little bit of morning rain?" she smiled.

more_horiz
Lakai was stretched out on one of the beams supporting the roof. She had heard the whole thing and used all of her strength to keep from laughing out loud. She finaly became bored and she sat up into a crouch on the beam. She dropped a rock on Neal's head. " If you are going to plan someone's death you probably shouldnt do it in their own home. Poor poor Neal. That musta really fucked you up to know Loika married Peter. I mean yea they had a kid but you still coulda had a chance. Now ya got nuthin. Guess you shouldnt have left her." She giggled and blew a kiss to Adrienne.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum