World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Looking Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Looking Back   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:33 pm

The beginning was nothing but a sham of a life. They say a man is measured by the things he does. Well what happens when you start with nothing then end with nothing. 
It all started with Deondra. He was a dear old friend...well before the Brotherhood took him. He helped me with everything. After fleeing my home because of the purists, I sought out a person who could help me. Someone who will Teach me who I really was. Days went to weeks and every where I went, they shoved me away. Calling me a freak on nature because of the way my skin looked. "Who judges someone by there skin!?" Then after I had given up hope. I picked on a new mission. Punishing the ones who forsaken me "THE HUMANS". There nothing great. raging animals that pray on the different. Well I was going to make my mark an no one was going to stop me. Jumping up to the tallest building I could find, i started to summon the biggest gate I could. The fear full human tried to run away...Ha, very funny. They ran straight for the darkness. Fearing the heavens, the fools dashed to there graves in the void. Shred there bodies the second they got close, my plain was a smashing success. Then he came, aragant in my young age I though he was apposing my will "My will". Dashing right off the roof top I bolted myself towards him. Smashing my fist into his flesh, The ratchet man was sent flying. After that, closing the voids, I walked away. But, he wasn't done. The second I turned he was there in my face.
"Are you done little boy? I don't have the time to watch your temper tantrum."
Taking a few steps back i study him, to see if he was really there.
"Yes i"m here." he said in my mind. "I am very much alive."
Replying back, "who are you? I'm sure your not one of those weak humans. If you were, You be dead after that punch."
"I'm a mutant an so are you. We mutants don't mix with humans. They hate us and we hate them. That's how it was and how it still is."
After that moment a lot of questions came into my head. Also a lot of answer where solved.
"Follow me if you want to know the truth."
After that I follow an learned from him...

Last edited by Angelo Voldcrom on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://latheruna.forumotion.com/forum

Chris Knight

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back   Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 pm

The days where hard, by I trained like no tomorrow. The first year I spent alone with Deondra, But then some strange boy came into the equation. He seemed lost but, he had control of his powers...at less that's what I though until the accident happen. His hair spiked red, and his eyes turned yellow. Losing control he open up something called a void. The black space warped me and Deondra into a memory. Seeing the boys past, I found that he was born into this twisted dark world. Looking around, Angelo parents loved him very much. The sudden moment open up a memory from my mind. Looking at my long lost parents, but something I could have never thought of myself happen. The two that gave birth to me, looked just like the ones that gave birth to Angelo. Hours past as both me and him watch our little time with "Mom and Pa". After the disperse, Angelo looked at me. "Hello little brother, It's nice to meet you. I guess fate has brought us together again. Let's never lose each other again." A tear came to my eyes. Then I spoke back to him. "It's nice to meet you, older bro. I hope the best of this time we spend." After that, we trained harder and never gave up on our goal. To find the truth on why Mom and Dad where in the void.
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:08 pm

The days spent where fun. One afternoon Chris had came to me to talk. "We have been here for three years know. I've have learned all I can. Tonight I will talk to Deondra so that I can go...But, I want you to come with me." The question that lead to hell rising. Back then I should have said no but, my stupidity lead me to..."Sure I will go with you. Let us both go to him now. I want to see how much the real world has change since I left to go to the mountains." Time was coming to go. The last dinner with us three was the best moment I could want for. Then I ask the question. "Deondra, We have been together for three years know. I need to go back to the outside world." The question stop Deondra from sipping his tea. Then he look at me. "Yes in deed, you have been here for a while. However, why should I let you leave? You have no real control over your power, nor do you have any purpose being out in the real world. You should just sit tight and control yourself!" The words he spoke hurt like a knife throw the chest. When I was about to give up Chris stood up for me. "Angelo may have not master his powers but, that does not mean he can't control them. IN this world it takes years even decades before one is truly ready to say he has mastered his gift. We will leave this place. Yes we appear to revolting towards you but, it is time to go." Deondra put down his tea then looked at the both of us. "I guess there no holding you two back anymore. Age 16 and age 13, you two grew up fast. This will be your last night." The happiness exploded inside us both...It was short lived. After dinner the place was attacked. The raging woman dashed in at took the life of our master. Frighten I kick Chris into the void to save him...I never knew that he disappear in there. I know he is alive...He just been transported somewhere in this world. With the girl That turned into Thousands of animals, and to be able to disperse others powers. The only clue to our master killer is...Shokon...I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
http://latheruna.forumotion.com/forum

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Back   

Back to top Go down

Looking Back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1