World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 am

Dragon smiled. "That is a very good question." he opened opened his jacket and pulled a phone out of his pocket. "Here, my number for this month is in it, use it when you need me. Just call, I'll come find you." he smiled. He watched the gun get handed over then noticed the grip on the sword. Dragons hand clutched his rifle's stock, then it crept down to the trigger. His other hand twitched, awaiting the call to move, the Rifle hung losely from its shoulder strap and lightly from the loose grip on the trigger handle. He put one foot back, horizontaly, the other was forward, verticly.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 am

Neal nodded.  "I am quite sure someone as learned as yourself has seen in the newspapers that there may well be another mutant revolution on the horizon. And my group is one of those who is keenly interested in promoting Mutant authority. You may have heard of us. Brotherhood. We are all interested in capable mutants that might support our ideology." He said as he held the Taurus.

A minute later Neal was pulling another item from his bag. After he got the silencer, he put it on the revolver. Was he offering it too? Neal stepped forward slightly to get closer to the guy as the floor crunched under his shoes. "Sorry Sir, but I realize that I need this gun but I also need your damn money."The voice was clear and it was undeniable that he sounded serious.

"So..." Neal whispered as he pressed the revolver against the guy's breastbone and quickly pulled the trigger and made himself invisible.
Back to top Go down

Hades Falcis

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 am

He heard the drop of the hammer, and the tearing of flesh and the ripping of bone as the bullet traveled through his chest and out the other side. The pain was excruciating, he staggerd and fell on his back. Fuck, he ripped me off... the cunt! Enrages and drenched in his own blood, he forced himself off the floor staggard to his feet and used his flames to stop the external bleeding, he was still bleeding interaly though, but for now that would have to do. Luckily the bullet missed his vitals, still it fucking hurt. "Alright fucker, show yourself!" He drew his sword and ignited the blade, it seemed to burn more ferociously than ever before...
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 am

Neal laughed as he ran invisibly, "You coming to get me?" Neal taunted. "Don't waste your time to find me,  just wet yourself with shame." He said.

Neal saw the guy drew his sword and ignited the it. He said in a rough voice, "Get another knife buddy, it's aweful!" His scream was followed by a mocking laughter.

Neal forcefully hurled a high-voltage lightning bolt and hit the building near them. There was a massive explosive. He was not sure what part of the building he just hit, but the sound of it seemed to blow the whole structure apart.

Fragments of paper, wood, cement, and metal flew in all directions, along with an untrodden cloud of thick, white dusk. Neal tried to raise himself but couldn't see the guy or Archangel was. He hoped Archangel was safe. Neal completely vanished when he decided to leave the place.
Back to top Go down

Hades Falcis

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:02 am

Hades heard the flapping of neals broken shoes as he ran, "There you are!" He swung his sword in Neals direction, he was too far away to cut, but the sword projected an arc of flame that took the shape of the strike. The flaming arc hurtled towards Neals location, incinerating anything in its path! Hades sheilded his face frm the explosion with his arm, rubble and debris his his but we was unphased, we was goinng to find that bastard and sear the flesh from his bones!
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 am

The arc of flame hit right next to Neal's feet and knocked him down. "Bullshit." He said. It seemed he got a minor burn. Neal could barely breathe or see for the dust. Part of the building had fallen and a large table was hanging through the hole.

Neal spotted the guy. He was still alive but his bleeding. "How could that fool noticed me!" He murmured. Neal commanded the wind currents to lift him up and sent a lightning bolt toward the table. The table crashed and fell on the guy with the sword with full force. But he wasn't yet done, he grabbed the Taurus and shot out aimlessly. He was expecting the guy's body jumping at each burst.

"Son of a bitch!" Huffed Neal. He heard the loud dull click as the slide lock open -- he had run out of ammo. He smiled at the grotesque scene and flew away.
Back to top Go down

Hades Falcis

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:07 am

The table smashed against Hades' body, smashing to pieces. It brought Hades to his knees but it was not enough to keep him down. Hades saw the bullets coming and blocked the remaining five that were in the gun. When he heard the metallic click signalling that the gun was empty, Hades launched a huge stream of fire as wide as the alleyway towards the sound of the click.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:43 am

Dragon, whilst these two were fighting he went to the chippy two blocks away and got fish and chips. He came back sat on a bench and just sat on the bench and ate them slowly. He smiled and got up "okay, funs over kids" he muttered. Then touched the floor before him. A wall of fire errupted and Bee lined for Hades and the flames wrapped round Hades and formed a wall of extremly hot flames. "ENOUGH" He shouted. His voice echoed loudly. "Hades, calm down. You're lossing too much blood leave him alone."
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

The fool continued attacking Neal, not realizing he's putting his vigor in serious jeopardy. Physically wounded and perhaps mentally drained, he could only watched as the guy collapsed. At this time, his flaming sword missed him.

The satanical face of him continued roaring. Neal watched his face diminished as he flew farther, then disappeared entirely. Maybe the fool had escaped death this time. But to survive this day, he needed more miracle. Oxygen. Blood. Oxygen. Blood. He needed this.

Neal knew the guy could move no farther. Unable to catch his breath, his legs were probably numbing, Neal sensed the guy would bleed to death if no one would volunteer to bring him to the hospital. Neal looked down, a smile on his face. "He needs someone to save his sorry ass." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down

Hades Falcis

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:18 am

Hades, legs shaking fell to his knees, breathing heavy and forcefull. He turned to Dragon, his face was pale. "Hey fucker..." he said laughing "...just get me to a hospital!". Hades became dizzy, his vission was blurring. He fell onto his hands and said "Now would be good..." He collapsed, alive, but barely concious.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 am

A casual stroll. Thats how he made his way to Hades. He lifted him up over his shoulders, army style. "Hold on, I got you" He began to jog one arm around the limp body slung over the shoulder, the other holding his rifle. He folded it up as he ran and threw it on the roof. Then he sped up and ran as fast as he could he ran through the ER doors and shouted "Somebody help me! He's been shot through the chest, round has entered and exited, flames melted the wound shut, he's lossing blood due to a pierced heart. He needs adrenaline and morphine, and heart surgery! Somebody help!" A doctor directed Dragon to surgery, he placed Hades on the surgry bed, gave him adrenaline, morphine and then. Punched him to knock him out as surgery went down to save his arse.
Back to top Go down

Hades Falcis

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 am

[THREAD COMPLETE]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)   

Back to top Go down

A casual strole... (R Neal, Dragon. Invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2