X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Chaos can be hot (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteChaos can be hot (NC-17)

more_horiz
Eris was bored and hungry right after her work shift. She had earned a lot in tips this evening after people paid triple than usual to see more of her body so she let them. She did need the money so it couldn't be that bad, could it? Putting on her leather jacket, she escaped the strip club that was closed for the night due to a party which made Eris grin and be glad her boss didn't make her one of the dancers at the private party. Must've been a bad crowd...Wouldn't have liked my no's.. She thought to herself and slipped onto her motorbike. Her beautiful black with silver chrome Harley Davidson Sportster.

Her outfit :

Speeding down the roads, she arrived at a diner, one of her good colleagues suggested when Eris groaned about being hungry a while back. With great reluctance, she finally gave in and decided to give it a look. Parking in front of it, she slid off her helmet and shook her head like woman do in films when they take off their helmet. Men's jaws dropped staring at her slim but still muscly body and they traced her slightly tanned legs with lust. Eris winked at them and sauntered into the diner. Walking up to the counter, she rests on her elbows making sure to stick out her favorite asset; her butt. Feeling the piercing stares of men, she smirks and orders a beer and fries. She could easily train it off later.

Sliding into a booth in the far back of the diner, she feels the lustful stares of perverted men and the jealous stares of their partners. Hearing the footsteps of one of the more courageous men, she looked up with her odd gold and blue eyes which seemed to entice him even more. Eris raised her eyebrow as she stares him over. Married and he actually looked like a stereotypical pervert. Watching as he sat down, he slid his hand over touching Eris'. Hiding the look of disgust on her face, she glanced up at the lights feeling the electricity pulse. ''Hey baby...by god you're so hot. How much will it be to fuck you?'' The married man asked and Eris had to laugh. The lights around them exploded and sparks landed on to him.

The man ran out screaming and shouting whilst Eris sipped her beer whilst everyone stared at her. ''Well wasn't that shocking?'' She said with a smirk. Damn that was a bad one.. She shrugged and ate some fries whilst the waiters shakily cleaned up the glass that covered the lights. ''you okay, Ma'am?'' One of them asked and Eris gave him a lopsided smile that made her look innocent. ''Yes i am, Sir. Thank you for asking.'' He nodded and quickly walked back to the kitchen. Eris tilted her head, wondering if she'd see someone new or even old today. She began thinking of her best friend, Archard. I miss him... She thought and sighed, eating her fries and sipping her beer.

descriptionCompleteRe: Chaos can be hot (NC-17)

more_horiz
Neal sat in the Mel's Diner, staring curiously at his watch. He had been here for hours, thinking about Loika Faelith. He knew for a ceratin, she was working at the said food chain. One part of him desperately pleaded for him to find her, entertained fantasies about her greeting him cheerfully, that hers would be the first face he would see in Mel's. Another part of him raged against her, irrationally, he knew, but that's what happens when you left a person alone. She raged at her because her marriage with Peter Jackson was what frightened him most deeply, and now they were newly wed.

Reality was that that fucking marriage had entered his body like a demon. He thought to himself, sighing and shaking his head. He blinked once or twice, trying to get the fog out of his head, and looked around.

The clock said 9:00, meaning he had been here for 3 hours. He grinned ruefully, glancing at the small mountain of beers on his table. No wonder his head was so fuzzy. That and he suddenly had a pounding headache, making everything a bit blurry.

The tables were filled with people talking, laughing and yelling, but Neal began to notice a lady who seemed charmed the souls of the man in the room. Conversation was beginning to die down, people shifting their heads towards her as she walked seductively. Neal however, was unable to see her as he was slouching over and it appeared to be he was going to sleep in his chair.

Neal sipped another beer, taking the nourishment if it had even though he would have to pee that much sooner. He ate one of the doughnuts and caught a glimpse of the lady. He knew he recognized her from somewhere, but the fog in his mind made it hard to concentrate. She was one of the mutants who came in that remote area that he usually use for his underground dealings, he was sure of it. She fought and she had done well, if he remembered correctly.

more_horiz
(OOC: hey guys Mel's doesnt serve beer.)

IC: Natasha's hair was pulled back into a long ponytail. She pocketed her tips and went to the girl's table. The humans that frequented this place knew something was different about her and Loika. They feared them in a way. All she had to do was glare and the men left quickly. " Anything else tonight?" She said in a thick russian accent. She leaned over to Neal's booth and smiled sincerely apologetic. " Wolf girl not here. She off rest of week. Natasha get you anything else?"

more_horiz
OOC: So where the hell did I get those beers?!? lol! Anyway, just imitate Eris' order. :buddies: 

I think you have to post a sticky message here about Mel's Diner's Menu List.

BIC: As he scanned the groups again. Neal spotted a puzzling extension over the heads of the people. It was a waitress who seemed trying to get her customers satisfied, Neal determined after tilting his head and moving over a bit on the long chair, belonged to blonde girl he recognized as one of the member of X-Men.

The lady approached him and told something about Loika. He smirked. Another waitress dropped off the drink, and Neal waited until her colleague was gone before replying. His voice became horse, partially with curiosity. "So it seems Loika already had announced to everyone about our past relationship?!"

more_horiz
OOC: Opps? didn't know. Maaa baddddd

BIC: Eris felt the occasional stares but other than that, it was quiet. Her head shot up at someone shouting about dumping someone at a school. Chuckling she sauntered over to the counter near his booth to listen in. Ordering two coffee's, she waited till the waitress went. The man looked familiar and she searches her mind for the answer. He's the odd guy from the battlefield... She remembered and sipped at her coffee, tilting her head feeling the warmth of the drink run down her throat. By his words, she realized the waitress was also a mutant and most likely an x student. Rolling her eyes, she looked in the corner of her gold and blue eyes watching them closely whilst her mind went off on random thoughts.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw men walking up to her for her number. Laughing, she spins around in the chair and stared into their eyes. ''Sorry boys...I don't give my number away to perverts.'' She turns back into her original position, her eyes were hardened as they were persistent. She wanted nothing more than to burn them alive but after a short while, they finally walked away grumbling. She looked back at the familiar man and sighed, sauntering over to his booth. ''Mind if i sit here?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

more_horiz
Neal saw the lady with brown hair and a tight acid wash mini short. again who seemed to stun everyone in the Diner. Many of the patrons were staring at her, a few of them with their arms wrapped around each other in a stupor, whispering to each other. As his eyes scanned the crowd, he saw a tough wiry-looking man wearing jeans and black t-shirt stood and seemed to ask something from her. Neal heard she called the boy pervert and left the guy frustrated as she strolled over to his booth.

"Mind if I sit here?" The lady asked. She seemed to recognize him. Neal looked at her and noticed that she was still feeling agitated that she had let those pervert humans who approached her earlier live. Like she didn't enjoy being the center of attention. Neal could understand that.

Neal nodded. He didn't really know why she had approached him, other than it sounded like a good idea at that time. He had to think for a moment, the damnable fog in his head impeding any solid thoughts from forming.

more_horiz
Eris smiled at him as he nodded and she slipped in with both of her coffees. Sliding one over to him, she leans on her elbows tilting her head. ''Thanks. You'll certainly stop the men from coming.'' She said softly, watching as the men grumbled and went back to their business spotting that she was with someone.

Watching the man before her closely, trying to read him, she smiles. ''Hope ya don't mind me sitting here...You seemed to be alone...and drunk.'' She said with a furrow of her brow. She didn't like other people being alone despite her usually being alone. Eris always wanted to know what was going on inside her fellow mutants mind's. Looking at the beers beside him, she looked up into his eyes as if staring into his soul. His eyes were fogged just like his mind should be if he had the same effects of being drunk as she did. Sipping at her coffee, she watched him like a hawk.

more_horiz
Neal took a minute to formulate a verbal response to her, so Neal was able to survey the room momentarily. Even though the men seemed to realize the lady was with someone, still more and more heads were turning in her direction, frustrated and disappointed expressions on their faces.

Neal held the cup of coffee that the lady gave. This was just right in time. It was believed that coffee sober up a drunk. Neal's face twisted once, twice, and finally smiled. He seemed unsure however, at least to her. Neal didn't want to be sociable. He looked at his face and edged away.

"I know we've met before, but I keep on forgetting names so..." Neal coughed shortly. "You are?" His eyes widened as if the lady had something contagious. He finished the coffee. "Sorry Miss, if I took a moment to say something. I don't like most people. When you get them together in a big lump they all get nasty and dirty and full of shit. So I don't like people. I'm a misanthropist." He fished in his pocket and pulled out a wad of ones, amounting to a little more than a few dollars.

more_horiz
The door bell rang and Jason walked in with Sara under his arm laughing about something. It wasn't everyday that Jason was able to take a moment to go and enjoy a meal. He motioned for waitress as he went over to the farthest booth in the entire building. Jason didn't want any special attention from anyone and he knew there were people out there who wanted nothing more than to swim in Jason's blood. Well, unfortunatelly for then, it wasn't going to happen. He looked around, and knew Loika worked here, but she was on her honeymoon. Therefore Jason didn't expect to see her working today, if ever. After settling down with Peter Jackson, they just might decided on moving on with their lives. Move out of New York, go to some other place with less crime and mutant community. But that was for them to decide that faith.

Jason took a seat at the booth and waited for Sara to sit down. "I have heard so much about this place, but am always busy to take the trip. Or maybe I already was here once and just forgot. Seems like all my days are mushed together now. Not much makes sense anymore."

more_horiz
Eris watched his hesitation to the coffee and chuckled lightly, her eyes danced with laughter and mischief. ''Don't ya worry. I ain't got a disease or anything like that.'' She smiled and heard his question. ''People call me Chaos but my name's Eris...and you are?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow. ''It's okay, sir...I completely understand. I used to avoid people other than the ones that beat me up from time to time.'' She shrugged and then smiled at him. ''However..most people aren't usually alone in diners. Why are you here and getting drunk for that matter?'' She asked, her curiousness showing through.

Hearing the bell of someone entering, she peers over her shoulder to see two people she saw at the ball. Watching them closely, she turns back to the person in front of her. Staring into his brown eyes, she could practically feel his uncertainty. Eris couldn't help but feel amused. She was used to the behaviors of men but not him. He seemed too shy and uncomfortable to even be compared to the other men.

more_horiz
Sara sat down and waved at Natasha. " I used to come here to work on swim plans for my students. Thats how i met Loika." She smiled and reached across the table to stroke his cheek. " I love you. Im glad im getting to see you more.Its okay we are going to get everything worked out. "

more_horiz
Neal averted his gaze from the lady and gave a small smile, appreciating the understanding that was uncommon in some people since there were many uncommon things about Neal.

Eris. Yeah, that was it. Eris. He hadn't known she was friendly or sociable. If he remembered correctly, she was a member of Alliance of Evil. Probably evil enough to avoid people too. But who was he to complain? Not all mutants were like him.

Erin asked him what was he doing alone in Diner. Neal raised an eyebrow. "I don't know exactly. Perhaps by the same logic, why are you here alone and ordered a beer." Neal told him and gave her a nod before letting his eyes and ears open to the crowd whispering.

It was a stinking place for Neal actually to have to spend the day, but that's all there on the block. And it became more stinking when the bell rang and he saw Jason Andrews with his wife walking over with grins waving hello.

more_horiz
Eris stared as he gave a small smile and then chuckled lightly. Running a hand through her hair, she looked around and sighed. ''My work is a pain and beer or any alcohol beverage is the best way to stop thinking about it. I'm alone because i don't really know anyone apart from the people i work with and my best friend. Plus...it's nice being alone. I can cause all the chaos i please then.'' Eris smirked, a mischievous glint forming in her eyes. Ordering two more coffees, she slid one over to Neal and tilts her head with a smirk.

more_horiz
"Oh I see.." Neal nodded in his thoughts while a guy in the other booth was getting the eye from him because he was nursing the last drop in his glass, Neal laughed softly, "Poor jerk."

Neal looked at Eris. "I think we both have the same reasons" He said. "And I aint really very sociable." He lowered his eyelids. "I don't want to be sociable. I haven't been sociable since birth and I wont be till I die if I can help it." He grinned and drank the coffee.

Neal made a small glance at Jason and then looked at his watch. Crap! He wanted to dispatch that Jason Andrews. This was his time. But he had to do his things. Like convincing this lady to join his group.

Neal waved at the waitress who approached him earlier. "Here's my payment" He said, pointing at the money he laid down there a while ago. "Don't want to distract you, but why'd you end up here? Seems that being a kitchen helper would be a bit... I dunno, below you as an X-Men." He chuckled.  Neal was just stating a fact. If anything, he reasoned, she should be flattered.

"Anyway, I'm sorry Eris. But I felt a sudden sensation that I need to scram." He leaned forward and put his hand on Eris' shoulder. He said in a quiet intensity. "If you want, you can come with me because I got plenty of everything for you." Neal smiled for a while. "Alright, don't get me wrong, I'll just discuss you something important." He smiled again.

more_horiz
Eris chuckled lightly and smiled. ''I don't really know how i was at birth seeing as i didn't have parents to tell me.'' She shrugged. Watching him talk to the waitress, she laughed and sipped her coffee. Pulling out some money, she hands it over to the waitress. ''Thanks doll...'' She said with a wave of her hand. Looking back at Neal, she felt his hand on her shoulder. Purposefully making them part heat up, she tilts her head with a smirk. ''I think i will come with ya. This place is boring and i'm sure you'll bring some excitement in my life.'' She winked and smiled. Getting up, she pulled her shorts down a little into a better position.

Looking over her shoulder as she felt the stares of more perverted men, she slammed her foot against the floor and all the men's electronics began heating up and sparking. ''What do you need to discuss with me exactly?'' She smirked and looked down at him. Drinking the rest of her coffee, she placed the cup on the counter with a wave at the chef but as she does so, the coffee machine sparks at the fuse and she chuckles lightly before looking back at Neal.

more_horiz
Jason ran into many familiar faces throughout the day, but it didn't mean that he was going to grab every one of their attention into the conversation. He wasn't. Laughing about something Jason forgot, he glanced at Neal, trying not to be obvious. "So, what do you think of throwing a Christmas party at Institute?" asked Jason, turning his attention back to Sara, where it belonged in the first place.

"I was thinking, we could set up a tree. Put up some decorations around the building. I think kids will like that. The least they will feel like at home, I guess." said Jason. He picked up a menu and looked through it. He wasn't sure what he wanted. Breakfast or Lunch. Both ideas sounded good, but he decided to go with lunch. Now, he'll just have to wait for someone to come and take their order.

more_horiz
Allayne and Niko finally left the hospital, and Niko couldn't wait to get back into trouble. Allayne told Niko to take it easy, as the doctor said that was a nasty slip Niko had. Niko had slipped into a coma for two days now. This was due to extreme mental fatigue during a fight in the war torn area known as the Battlefield. Allayne had felt responsible, and was going to make it up to him.

They decided they were hungry, and Allayne had seen a place up the road a bit. A stroll would do them good. Allayne contemplated talking to Jason Andrews about enrolling Niko as a student. He wasn't sure how Niko would react, as he was a member of the Alliance of Evil. That wouldn't sit well with Jason either, now that he thought of it. Still, it would help Allayne's piece of mind knowing Niko was safe.

Allayne and Niko stepped into Mel's Diner, and sat in the closest booth to the door. They'd decided on lunch, and wanted a burger and fries. Maybe a milkshake or a float if they had it. he looked up and spotted Jason, and gathered the ambient noise of the diner to make a small orb to fling his way.

He waved at jason, and decided maybe he should talk to him about enrollment. He looked at Niko, and suddenly felt uneasy. Niko's face had blanched a bit, and he looked terribly uneasy.

more_horiz
Niko felt good about coming to Mel's at first. he was out of the hospital and back in the world. He was hungry, and Allayne said he'd treat him to some food. They talked about safety, and what to do in situations. Niko knew his brother cared.

Niko sat and looked at the menu. He was hungry, but knew his eyes were bigger than his stomach today. He'd get their big burger with some onion rings and a chocolate shake. That should quell his appetite for at least 3 hours.

When Niko finished decided, he checked out the place. The diner was like something out of a Seinfeld episode, but had a warm, inviting feeling to it. Until he looked at a booth. He could see a girl who was in the booth, but couldn't make out her face as she was turned away from him. But the guy opposite her was fully in view, and the sight made him shudder. It was the man from the Battlefield.

Niko didn't want to seem like a defenseless kid, but this guy put him through hell. He'd never gone through so many powers, and he would probably be dead had Allayne not been able to get away with him. How would he tell Allayne? Should he even say anything. Maybe the Lightning Guy wouldn't notice at all, leaving Allayne and him at peace.

more_horiz
Eris felt uncomfortable. Someone was staring at her. Someone her mind told her she knew. That was never a good feeling. Peering over her shoulder, that's when she saw it. Oh lovely. Syn and his big bro. This should be interesting seeing as they probably think i'm a traitor. Turning back to Neal, she tilts her head. She hadn't seen Niko since his little slip at the battlefield and she did wonder how he was. Eris cared for the guy.

Leaning against the booth seat, she smiled at Neal thinking of going to speak to the boys for a second. ''One moment...'' She said softly and spun on her heel. Men looked up at her with hopeful eyes which caused her odd eyes to narrow as she started at each one of them. Her boots thumped on the floor as she got closer to Niko and Allayne. Sliding into the booth next to Niko, she tilts her head with a lopsided smile. ''Hello boys.'' Eris said softly, staring at them both closely.

more_horiz
"This is not the good place to have that kind of conversation." He said. Neal was little amazed that Eris would be interested to come with him. His status as a Brotherhood member and criminal business had left him little time for social life, and when the beautiful lady seemed interested, Neal would jump at the opportunity.

He smirked when Eris began playing pranks on the people. His attention and eyes were lifted from her to one of the men giving his iPod a pointed stare, tapping it. The coffee machine sparked at the fuse with other electronics and machines which made some of the people to become unruly, a few of them starting to jostle toward the counter, in what looked to be the beginnings of a small mob, all asking what the hell was happening.

"Alright, going to wait you outside." He said when Eris thought of going to speak to Axe and the metal-mimicking mutant. As Eris had left the booth, Neal finished his coffee and immediately left the place.

more_horiz
" I think thats a great idea! The kids could really use some normalcy after all of the crazyness they have been through. I can work on some planning stuff soon." She noticed the action happening in the diner and was becoming concerned. She was still listening to their conversation but she was also prepared to jump in and help.

more_horiz
Jason looked up as he heard the bell again. It was Allayne.What was he up to these days? He wasn't sure, but probing his mind wasn't an option. Jason didn't do that to people. Unless he really wanted to get information out of them, then yes, he made exceptions to such cases. Seeing Neal at the restaurant, didn't make Jason feel any different than when he walked in. He had no quarrel with him, he just felt sorry him. Living a life as a criminal, must be very hard...not to mention stressful.

Jason saw a wave at him, and response he tilted his head to acknowledge that he saw him. Jason was wondering where the service was here. Did everyone quit working because Loika wasn't there? The girl with Neal, didn't look like anyone he knew from Xavier. She looked like she was tied up with a wrong crowd, and had no way out with him. Have a nice day, Mr. Ackerman, said Jason as he watched Neal stand up and leave the place. It was alright with him. At least he could avoid the trouble which usually followed Neal like death.

more_horiz
Natalie was terribly sick.After that fight at the so called 'Battlefield' place,Niko was hurt and Natalie couldn't take it.She had run to him that night,and saw that he had no pulse.Nut that was the only thing she managed,before Allayne took him away,not even saying where he was taking him.She trusted Allayne,knowing that she would never hurt Niko,but if...if he was never to weak up again,she wanted to be there,they way he was always there for her.That day,she had understood that Niko meant a lot more to her that anyone else.He was hers,one way or another,and a piece of her had died that night.She was afraid,and hurt.

Ivan and Dimitri had seen how bad she was,and practically dragged her ass to Mel's Dinner,ready for everything.They would put the food down her throat if they had to,and she was sure they would do it,and feel no remorse for that.The both cared and loved her deeply,more than she ever loved him.Especially Dimitri,and she knew that very well.He loved her with all his heart,and couldn't watch her like that because of an 'asshole',as she called him.

He was jealous of Niko,because he had her,but Dimitri had never had something with Natalie.They had grown up together,and he had always loved her,more than a sister.Now,that they were fully grown and responsible,he knew that he loved her more than words could say.He had devoted himself to her,and had vowed to protect her with his life,and love her until his last breath,even though he knew she didn't feel the same.

She was wearing a very simple outfit,which was not revealing at all,and it was actually very simple and cute.Something completely not Natalie-like.
Though Natalie was too tired to fight them over this,so she just got dressed and let them take her wherever,hoping that she would have some news,and that Niko was alright.

As she made her way into Mel's,followed by Ivan and Dimitri,she kept her eyes to the floor.Her hair was messed up and uncombed,and she had no makeup on,showing how miserable she felt.Her body still hurt from that night,and her wounds were slowly healing,but she could feel no pain.Not anymore,at least.
Sitting in a booth,she folded her hands in her lap and stared at them,having no appetite,even though she knew that Dimitri would order something for her.

more_horiz
Hades was walking through the street, after the eventful afternoon he had just had he felt like he deserved a break. He removed his jacket and slung it over his shoulder to reveal a slim fit waistcoat and tie underneath. He always liked to feel smart even if he didnt look it. He walked through the streets for a while looking for somewhere to eat.

He came across a place called mels diner, he had heard good things about it on the grape vine so he walked in. Instantly three faces he recognised, Neal the jerkoff who ripped him off, Natalie the daughter of a mob boss and fell AoE member. And Eris, Archangels girl. He felt like he needed a friend so he walked on over to her booth and in that distinctive well spoken yet arogant voice of his, put his hand on her shoulder and asked "May I join you?"

more_horiz
Eris turned her head hearing the bell of the door to see Hades. Turning back, she couldn't help but grin feeling his hand on her shoulder. ''Of course you may.'' She replied in her silk like voice. Sliding in the booth, she gave him space to sit down. ''Nice to see you again, sweetheart.'' Eris smirked tilting her head to the side.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum