World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Eris ran a hand through her curled hair as she walked through groups of people that were walking home from their busy work hours. People avoided her, staring at how she was dressed and looking at her expression. Pure anger; the one that was not to be messed with ever.

her clothes:

One of her colleagues decided to take her clothes and burn them whilst Eris was on stage so she was left with her leather jeans that she left the week before and some fur jacket she used for one of her dances. Glad she left her bra in her actual room, she walked out of the club with slight pride.

Walking among the humans, she itched to burn them alive to let out her anger but they weren't worth it at that moment. Stopping under a tree, she slides down it with a loud sigh. Eris had nowhere to go. She couldn't be arsed to go back to the club, Archard probably abandoned her anyway due to her possible switching side. Glaring at her heeled boots, she concentrated on her blood. Thinking of bubbling water, she began warming up her body with a very small smile. Her hand slide down her slim leg and went into her boot grabbing her Unicorn Twin Army Knife.

Spinning it in her hand, her mind went off on a rampage. Thinking of everything and anything. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on the tree behind her. Connecting herself to the powerlines around her, she smiled knowing that if anyone touched her they would feel a spark. Usually men and women ran away but some stayed due to the romance stories they read about. The spark meant love and oh, Eris did love to toy with people.

Opening her odd eyes, she tilted her head watching as woman stared with envy and men stared with lust. Eris knew she'd be the object of their dreams that very night when they'd bed their wives. They'd be glad they didn't know Eris' name as they know they'd be shouting it. A man walked up to her with a wad of money in his hand and she stared at the dagger in her hand. Hiding it in her jacket, she took the money and the guys hand. Taking him to a very hidden part of Central park, he began sloppily kissing her neck. She let him do so and he began touching her body. ''You know...I am the Goddess of Discord yet I let a pathetic human touch my body. I know i'm a prostitute but still...I demand some respect.'' She softly said into his ear and she smelt his breath. Great...A drunk.

Eris heard his gulp and practically felt him grow a pair as he spoke to her. ''You're nothing but a worthless bit-'' He never got to finish that sentence as Eris pierced his stomach with her dagger. The blood poured out onto her body as he was a lot taller than her. He fell onto his knees and she put the knife to his neck, slicing it. ''I'm worth more than you think.'' She whispered to his bleeding body. Taking his wallet and other items, she placed it in her small jacket. Burning his body, she kicks it into a lake that no one visits anymore due to all the suicides and deaths that occurred. Clapping her hands together with a sigh, she walks back to the tree she was sat at before. Hands still covered in blood, she ran a hand through her hair and began cleaning the knife on her leather pants.
Back to top Go down
http://bladedhearts.forumotion.com/

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Dragon. Had come to see her. He wanted to talk to her about something, he was always cautious when it came to Eris. He was sat three blocks away with an Assault rifle with a Sniper scope attached. He saw her mood and was worried. He noticed her going out of range. He looked down. "Fuck this is gonna hurt." He took three steps back and leaped off the roof falling 200ft he landed and rolled, as he landed his leg bones shattered, as he rolled they healed. He stood and was happy he healed quicker. He was getting better. He re-drew his rifle and continued to watch. Mmmm...The leather SHUT IT! Sorry...Why's she drawing Powe....Oh she's pissed. He saw her, once more get out of range. Ground floor here I come He leaped off and landed on someones car Oops... His spine, legs and ribs healed. He got up and followed her, he moved tree to tree, bush to bush. Then he saw her kill someone...What's wrong with her? hehe blood...Oh wow...she looks hot...Shut up...But...Dragon! What? Her, blood, knife, leather, Bra...What do you expect he moved towards her and sat down laying his rifle against the bench. He brought her close "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Eris knew she was being followed but it wasn't bad. The feeling she had. It was someone she knew. Hearing Dragon's voice, she smirked and looked up, leaning back on her hands so her jacket opened displaying her bra. Biting her lip, knowing she was completely covered in blood. ''Bitch at work took my clothes and burned 'em whilst i was on stage. Left with this and then that guy you saw me kill paid me and wanted stuff...I wanted respect. Called me worthless so i stabbed him. I think I'm pretty damn great.'' She winks up at him and snuggled into his arms despite her being covered in blood.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Dragon takes her arms and grins. He kisses it, he can taste the blood. "He has good blood at least. He licked some more of her arm and he chuckled "I like leather..." he kisses her and smiled. "I know you're more than great my love..." He lifted her up onto his lap and looked up at her. "I love you" His hands carress her and his eyes stare into hers. "Sorry to be blunt...But you look so fucking hot right now" he kissed her again and smiled.
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Eris raises her eyebrow at him when he tastes the blood. She touched the blood that was on her legs and pressed it to her lips with a cruel smirk. ''I guess you are right...'' She mutters and giggles as he licks her arm. Kissing him, the taste of the blood and the unique taste of Dragon mixed together, quickly becoming a drug for Eris. Straddling him, she felt safe and loved as he caresses her body. ''I love you too..'' She whispers and locked eyes with him. Laughing at his words, she kissed his neck. ''Oh really? So you like the blood covered, leather pants, bra out look? I'll keep that in mind.'' Winking, she ground her lower half against him.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Dragon kissed her "I like leather...Knifes...Blood...You...Bra...Tits...SO...Yeah, yeah I do." he kissed her neck and licked up more blood his hands cupping her ass and lifting her against him. "My place or yours?" He kisses her once more before resting his head against her. "Seriously...Mine or yours?" he stood and kicked up his rifle. And began to walk still kissing and holding her up. He grinned. God I love this girl so damn much... "I think mine sounds better...My bed is comfier. Plus you left loads at my house so come on"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Eris pecked his lips and laughed softly. ''I'll definitely keep that in mind.'' She purred into his ear and kissed his jawline. ''Your place...You know mine's a tip.'' Eris laughed and keeps kissing him feeling him keep walking towards his home. She then raises her eyebrow. ''I barely leave anything at your place! Just the occasional bra and panties..'' She shrugs and nuzzled him, nipping at his neck softly whilst she kisses it.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Immorta

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

"Make up, dresses, shoes, a vast array of bra and panties, jeans, perfume, need I go on? I am just far to kind to bin it. I wash it, dry it and fold and iron it. Clothes that is. The other stuff. Just on a shelf." He kissed her and spent the entire 15 mins walking kissing her. He opened his door and threw her onto the bed before diving on it after her and kissing her deeply then points to the shelf of clothes. "Evidence! ALL EVIDENCE!"
Back to top Go down

Eris Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Eris blushed and buries her face in his neck. ''Oppsies?'' She says with a wide smirk. ''Thanks for doing all that, love. Although that's all your fault. You're a very good fuck and i'm just in such a daze i forget.'' Winking and smiled into the very long kiss. Hearing the door, she prepares herself to be thrown which is exactly what occurs like every night she stayed over. Kissing Dragon back, she giggles at him pointing to her clothes. ''Oh hush up. You leave things at mine as well..'' She slips off her fur jacket and puts it by the shelf so she's just standing in her tight leather pants and bra. Taking off her heels, she shrinks and blushes at the size difference between Dragon and her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)   

Back to top Go down

The Goddess among the fallen (NC 17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1