World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Beauty and the Beast (R-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 am

Neal wasn't in his house right now nor in the Brotherhood Mansion, in fact he wasn't anywhere near it. He was outside, walking along some empty streets, searching for his next, useless victim. Someone he could take his frustrations out on, and hopefully, make into a very pleasant pet for him.

Spying was the name of the game.

He stared at the girl standing in line, looking like a lost child. Neal was a danger to every person he met, helped that a lot of humans and mutants alike was also after him.

He watched the woman silently from the shadows. Who could match her smashing beauty. He wanted to get her attention, while at the same time keeping out of the light of the day. He wore a dark cloak to hide his rather handsome and extremely noticeable face, there were times he wished he wasn't such a handsome devil, but there was no time to complain about it.

Neal whistled once and snapped his fingers, sparks suddenly appeared in his hand. Some days ago, Neal thought about his risky decision to abduct some women he liked, unlike most other people who didn’t want to face the embarrassing possibility of getting caught and thus exposing themselves to jibes and bashing from all quarters, he wanted to try it again.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 am

Aphrodite waved goodbye to colleagues with a roll of her grey blue eyes whilst she waited in line. Looking around with her grey blue eyes, the sound of a whistle and a snap of fingers caught her attention. Spotting someone in a dark cloak, her eyes widened. Was he the one that whistled? Aphrodite thought to herself and got out of the line for a coffee. There will be time for that later. Walking over to the one with the dark cloak, she tilted her head causing her blonde hair to fall to the side smoothly. ''Excuse me...were you the one that whistled? If you wished to attract ones attention, don't you think it's best to actually talk to them?'' Her soft voice vibrated with laughter as she tried to sneak a peak at the person under the cloak.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:17 am

Behind a building, his hood up around his face waiting for her expectantly. "Hello love." He said gently when she neared and confronted him about the whistle. "I'm sorry about that, I thought you didn't heard that." He said gently, lowering his hood after a moment, to reveal a handsome face of Neal Patrick Ackerman.

Neal smirked at the girl, looking her over for a moment, smiling as his eyes raked her figure, before slowly moving them up to look her in the eyes. "Honestly, I... I..." He paused and pretendedly coughed. "Just wanted to talk... And well, not exactly safe for me to go out there." He nodded towards the main street before looking back at her with a smile.

"By the way, my name is Neal Ackerman." He withdrew his hands politely into his cloak, one hand gently resting at his back. "What is your name girl?" He asked, keeping his eyes on her face now, his brow furrowed. "And what are you doing here in District X?"
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:50 am

Aphrodite smiled at him. ''I always keep my ear out for anything.'' As he took down his hood, she couldn't help but notice he is very handsome. More handsome than anyone she has ever met actually. Sensing him look her over, she smirked with pride. ''Oh?'' She was intrigued already. A mysterious man was always her weakness and a dangerous one at that made her feel weak at the knees.

Snapping out of her thoughts as Neal introduced himself, she took his hand into hers and smiled kindly. ''Pleasure to meet you, Neal...I am Aphrodite Calor.'' Aphrodite laughed lightly. ''I like it here. I belong here. Besides...if i come here, no one recognizes me.'' She explained and then tilted her head. ''If it's not safe for you, why come?'' She inquires, realizing their hands are still clasped. Her mind went to how soft and strong they were in her delicate ones.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Neal crossed his arms, looking her over once more before leaning against the rough brick wall beside him. "I also belong here but this is the first time I see you." He said. Obviously he was a known, dangerous mutant in District X, as far as he knew, but it seemed this girl didn't even recognize him.

"Aphrodite? The Goddess of Beauty."
Neal was carefully taking in the girl. "Well for quite a while I've been fleeing, escaping the sorrows of the life I'd made for myself." He paused and looked at the girl.

"And she's a Calor. Another one." Neal thought. Coming from a family of mutants, Neal expected something extra-ordinary from her. Eris and Jason Calor had superhuman abilities so there’s a feeling that she also had some too. "Where do you live here anyway?" He said simply, leaning towards her, frowning down at her.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Aphrodite watched him carefully with interest in her eyes. ''Well you stay hidden. Doesn't make you the only one that does.'' She said softly with a smile. Flitting through some memories, she recalls someone. Brotherhood member. ''Please don't tell me you're Neal..the brotherhood guy..right?'' She asked hesitantly but her eyes filled with wonder and even a slight of need.

''That is I.'' Aphrodite bows her head and winks up at him with a bite of her lip. Staring at him, she saw the frown and urged to smooth it down. ''I live in one of the top apartments in time square.'' She tells him and steps closer to him as he leaned closer. Putting a hand on his arm, Aphrodite stared into his eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am

Neal smirked when Aphrodite winked at him and touched his arm. She acted like she felt like she needed something too, which was good. A beautiful, challenging, adventurous girl. Just there for the taking. It's like, the best opportunity ever.

"You know who I am at least. That's lucky of me." Neal said looking at her, noting how calm she was about the fact of who she was standing in front of. Either she was mentally illed, or someone much more important, she claimed she lived here in District X, so he had to assume she was someone who either was a dangerous mutant also, a daughter or relative of someone powerful, or simply was stupid.

But it didn't matter. The more important was she's beautiful enough to make into a regular pet if time allowed. Neal gently pushed her and asked, his voice soft and kind. "This is no place for a pretty woman like yourself even though you belong here. Can I help you get home?" He asked gently as he placed his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 am

Aphrodite tilted her head. ''However i wonder if it's lucky for me...'' She mused softly. He was extremely handsome and lightly stroked his arm, as light as a feather. As he gently pushes her, Aphrodite looked up at him with a bite of her bottom lip. Blushing at his words, she nods. ''That would be lovely..'' Feeling his arm around her shoulder, she couldn't help but lean into him. He was the cat and she was the mouse.

Looking around the area, Aphrodite looked back at Neal and wrapped her blazer tighter around her body with a bright smile. ''A dangerous man taking little ol' me home? There has to be something you wish.'' Aphrodite inquires with a raise of her eyebrow but a playful smile formed on her face.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:00 am

"You should be more careful in dark places like these. There are a lot of bad people out here." He chuckled. "Yeah and that's coming from me." He laughed.

Neal smirked when she said there's something Neal wished to happen. "Let me help you." He said gently. "I won't hurt you." He said softly, his eyes kind, if not a bit dark, but a kind smile on his face off threw that and he was very handsome to say the least. He didn't look like a creepy man, even though most of society viewed him as a dangerous criminal.

What was his explanation for these phenomena? In a nutshell, he found that the right situational forces could work in concert to lead good looking men and women to abandon their beauty and cooperate in oppression and violence -- bringing out the worst in them. Thus, the Lucifer Effect. And it was not as if these situational forces are of an extraordinary nature: wearing or dressing normal clothes, speaking gently, smiling kindly, offering a hand, and any other moves that would conceal identity.

Neal was a twisted man, and while his face showed a calm, nice exterior, his head was plotting. Figuring out where he could take her to make some tea, and slip her a suppressant drug or something. "Let's go..." He said as she enclosed herself with her blazer.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:13 am

Aphrodite smiled, almost happily and rolled her eyes jokingly. ''Very well...Take me home.'' Staring at his handsome face, she smiled almost shyly. Thinking of what most of society says about this man, she wanted to tell them they were wrong. That he's kind but then the logical part of her mind told her that she just met him. That things can still happen but she shrugged that away, obviously enjoying the presence of this man.

Staring at his calm face, she took his arm. Enjoying the closeness, she couldn't help but get closer and she began biting on her bottom lip. ''Yes..let's...'' She said softly, not minding this handsome man take her home. Gods know what could happen.. Aphrodite thought to herself with a devious glint in her grey blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:33 am

What's so bad about being a badass anyway?

There were times when people felt like badassess really were completely different species. They moved like they were perpetually set on violent mode. They got busted but never seem to learn their lesson. And didn’t even get people started on the rough and destructive nature of such bully jock-looking creatures!

But together with a talent for destruction and havoc, these badassess also had a charm offensive gene ingrained in their DNA. Greatest sex appeal one could ask for. The innate desire to always surprise you with, uh, bruises and wounds because they often got embroiled in an ugly brawl. The adoring look on their faces when they see women they liked. It’s enough to make any women melt.

Neal believed that he knew himself better now. He was Neal Ackerman and he was known to be a badass. That was his core and would not change.

He smiled back when Aphrodite agreed to take her home. She seemed enjoying his presence. Neal thought this lady was starting to like him.

Neal started a little conversation while they were walking. His right hand to her waist, his left hand on her arm, steering her. She wouldn't know it, but they were heading in the complete opposite direction of her home. The road slanted uphill the way he was going, so it was very easy to get turned around, seeing as for the majority of District X, it sloped downhill, but about halfway through, it headed back up, and if you weren't careful, you would think you were heading to her house, instead of into the depths of the worst area in the District X.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:43 am

Aphrodite enjoyed the small talk and the feel of his hand on her waist. So sucked into the conversation, she didn't notice that this was nowhere near her house. However it went quiet and Aphrodite looked around, her eyes widened with slight alarm. ''Neal....where have you taken me?'' She asks. Concentrating on Neal's mind, she breathed deeply and changed the area. It was now just flat land, dusty and made sure his vision was clouded like a dream. ''Where are we?'' She asks again.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:25 am

"Ssshhh..." Neal whispered as she touched her lips with his index finger. "Welcome to the real world Beauty. There is NO one that nice." He growled and then grinned down at her. "You have a lot to learn" He said and grabbed her arm roughly, almost dragging her to her feet. "I am Neal Patrick Ackerman!!! And you just made the worst mistake of you life." He grinned and pulled her into a house.

He pushed open a door, and looked around. Blood coated the walls, and bones were scattered in the corner. Chains hung against the wall and ceiling, and a silver operating table sat in the middle, complete with wrist, ankle, and waist brackets, that made sure the person who was on the table, could not move.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 am

Aphrodite felt his tight grip on her arm and she screamed, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. Made the worst mistake of your life... His words pulsed through her mind and she stares at the building Neal pushes her into.

As they entered a room, Aphrodite backed away against the wall only to back away from that after feeling the blood. ''What...what are you going to do to me?'' Tears welled up in her grey blue eyes causing the blue to shine brighter. Her bottom lip quivered as she stares at the bones, the operating table and then back at him.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Neal laughed when Aphrodite started crying, and asked what was he going to do to her. "This should be fun." He chuckled darkly and walked around the room to where she stood. "How old are you Beauty?" He asked gently, his hand moving up to her hair, gently combing his finger over the length of it, standing much to close for comfort. He gently combed his fingers through her hair, taking a small step forward, he pressed her until she was against the bloody wall, and then he gripped her hair, digging his fingers into it, and pulling hard. "Are you scared?" He whispered, his face close to hers. "Well yeah, you should be scared about your life Beauty." He smirked and pulled on her hair, yanking her head back.

"Did you know in an average person, there is about 4.7 liters of blood in their body. It seems you're physically fit, so I bet you'll have an exact amount of blood." He said, laughing. "I'll keep you here for a while, maybe a week, maybe more, and I will do horrible things to you. I will hurt you. Degrade you. Got it?" He growled into her face, and then laughed, sticking his tongue out, he gently licked her exposed throat.

"I don't know if I shall let you live afterwards or not. We'll see how nice and obedient you are, if you are a nice girl, and do exactly as I say, I might let you live." He laughed and yanked on her hair, pulling her across the room to the table that sat in the middle. "Therefore, impress me!" He grinned maniacally.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Aphrodite couldn't believe it. Tensing as he ran a hand through her hair, she backed up against the wall, turning her head away from him. ''I-I'm 21...'' She whispers softly, clenching her eyes shut. Whimpering as he yanked her, she shook her head at his question. Not admitting she's scared out of her mind.

Listening to him, Aphrodite nods slowly, in a panic. ''W-why me?'' She whimpers, tears running down her cheeks. As he speaks, she shakes her head frantically. ''Just let me live...I'll do anything. I'll be yours....just don't kill me...'' She pleads, hope in her eyes as she stares at him. He licks her neck and her legs feel weak. As he yanks her to the table in the middle, Aphrodite tried to turn away but no luck. Staring at him grin, her heart seemed to fall into her stomach and she wriggled in his arms. ''Please...please don't hurt me...I'll do anything...'' She begs and pleads.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Neal looked up at Aphrodite and smirked. Mockingly he said "Oh why me? why me? Well because FIRST! I like you!" He growled.

"SECOND! You are an innocent little girl, alone in the District X in this outfit." He said and picked at her dress, before smirking. ""If I hadn't of picked you up, someone else would have. And THIRD! You also like me, arent you?" He laughed again.

"Weak." He growled. "You'll do anything huh?" He asked her. "Then go here!" He pushed her and laid her out on the table. Neal noticed how her legs were becoming weak so it was easy for himl to handle her onto the table and get her strapped down. Neal muttered darkly as he got her set in the middle of the table, and made his arms sparked with lightning pulse.

"Don't move or I'll roast you!" He took the black leather straps and locked them around her wrists, her ankles, her hips, and her neck. Almost like the stone itself had decided to claim her, and keep her there.

Neal laughed and went to the wall, pulling a knife from the recess embedded there, it was long, and extremely sharp. Without so much as a flinch, he moved to her, and went to her side, stripping off the sleeve of her blazer, looking at her arm bare  before him, he held up the knife firmly, and gently sliced into his flesh, watching blood ooze from the cuts, and start to trickle onto the floor. "We'll see a lot more of that Beauty". He said and put the knife blade to his lips, tasting her blood for the first time.

But certainly not the last. "I just love the taste of a 21 year old maiden."
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 am

Aphrodite laid still on the table, clenching her eyes shut as her chest went up and down quickly due to her panicked breathing. Feeling the straps wrap around parts, she begged and pleaded to be free but at his threat, her body went still.

Staring at the knife, Aphrodite's breathing hitched and she swallowed past the lump in her throat. As he walks closer, she wanted to turn her head away but due to the strap, she was forced to watch as he cuts her arm. Watching the blood fall to the floor, Aphrodite shakily looks up at him as he speaks. We'll see a lot more of that, Beauty... Those words seemed to scream in her mind and she watched him taste her blood. Sick bastard! Her mind shouted and she clenched and unclenched her mind. Focusing on his mind, Aphrodite began to make it cloudy but she was the one strapped to the table. He'd kill her. Stopping everything she was doing, she stared up at the ceiling, tears falling down her cheeks. ''P-please...why do you have to do this? Stop...please....I'll do anything...please...'' Aphrodite pleaded and locked eyes with him, begging for him to soften and stop.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:08 am

Neal laughed and moved up the table so his face was right up next to hers, her blood on his lips still, it was on his breath. It fit the look on his face so perfectly. "Why do I have to do this? You'll figure it out." He said and picked at her dress, before smirking.

Aphrodite stared at him, he avoided her gaze as it seemed some unseen force was bothering him. "Please stop begging!" He shouted and picked up the knife, setting the blade against her stomach, gently pressing down so she could feel it was there.

"You know what Beauty, you should be grateful. If I hadn't of gotten you, someone with much worse intentions would have." He smirked. "You at least get kindness from me. If I hurt you too badly, I'll heal you up. But then again, some of the things I will do to you won't be just pain to the body physically. I mean, sure this is fun." He then drew a letter 'N' using the knife into her stomach, cutting through her shirt, and blood welled up and started to get her dress wet with it.

"You are a lovely young woman Aphrodite, and I am a lonely man who just likes to see some blood." He dipped his finger into the wound on her stomach and brought it to his lips again, smiling. "I haven't even started yet." He licked the blood off his finger, and then picked up the knife, and attempted to slam it straight through her exposed palm, pinning her hand to the table.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 am

Aphrodite bit back rude retorts. It would only cause her more pain. Staring at his face which was now close to her own, she could smell the blood and see it on his lips. As he shouts, she flinches and then stares at him again when he avoids her gaze. ''Why should i stop? Isn't it more fun...Now you know i'm scared of you. I feel fear because of you...'' She whimpers as she feels the knife against her stomach. Clenching her eyes shut, she shakes her head and then they snap open to reveal that grey blue.

Continuing to stare at him, as it seemed to put him off, Aphrodite listened to his words. The knife engraved her stomach and she bit back a scream. The wound throbbed and watched as the blood soaked her dress. ''How 'bout...instead of hurting me...you keep me so you're not lonely...use someone else for the blood..please...'' She begs some more and screams out loudly as the knife pierces her hand. Fresh tears roll down her cheeks as the sheering pain ran through her body.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:36 am

Neal looked at the lady. His mind just went unfocused or uncosentrated. It seemed his mind or attention span just became flighty. He felt emotionally disturbed. He couldn't relax while she was whimpering.

He yanked the knife back out of her hand and brought the blade to his lips, tasting her blood on the cold metal, that was only slightly heated from the warmth of the blood that had been on in just a couple of seconds before. He smiled at her, and set the blade down on the table between her legs, pointed towards her right thigh, if she struggled, the blade would cut into her thigh, even with the little amount of movement she had, it was sharp enough to do damage right there.

Then he heard her saying, "'How 'bout...instead of hurting me...you keep me so you're not lonely..."

Neal shrieked. "Nobody wants me! Nobody will ever love me!" He was frantically shaking his head.

He looked at her and went closer to her again. He ran his fingers over her dress, across her hipbones, getting a feel for her body. His fingers slid across her private areas for a second, his eyes darting up towards her face to gauge her reaction to his fingers sliding along areas he shouldn't be touching, before he ran his fingers down the insides of her thighs, Neal stopped. Tears streamed down his face. "Nobody will ever love me because I am a real jerk to everyone!" He sighed. And the things I used to find endearing in 'love' have lost their charm and are now irritating. I am incapable of love."
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 am

Aphrodite saw the unfocused look and wanted nothing more than to hold him for a strange reason. She screamed out louder as he yanks the knife out of her hand and whimpered some more, fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. He tasted her blood and set the knife between her legs. Knowing how sharp it was, she kept still not wanting more wounds. He smiled and Aphrodite's mind seemed to go blank. A cruel man with a nice smile. How odd... She thought to herself among all her other thoughts of panic and fear.

Almost moving at the shriek, she looked up at him. Sadness in her eyes. ''Perhaps...if you didn't hurt them, they'd love you for the person I know is hidden under there.'' She says softly but shakily, not wanting to say the wrong thing. Feeling his hand run along her body, her breath hitched as his fingers slid along her womanhood. Her eyes fluttered shut and shockingly, she wanted more. They opened again and she saw the tears. ''Neal...'' Her soft voice escaped her mouth and then a smile grew on her face. ''No one is incapable...you just have to find someone who thinks that they are incapable also...someone like...me...'' She whispers the last part and looks towards with her doe like eyes that were watery. ''When you saw me, you were nice. You weren't a jerk. I know you aren't.'' Aphrodite wanted to touch him. To show him she was no longer afraid of him and was willing and even wanting to fall for him so he's no longer alone.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 am

Neal stared at her and saw sadness in her eyes. He watched her inner struggles surface on her face, only to be pushed back in a moment later. She was disgusted by him, Neal could sense it and yet she wasn't that upset about him touching her inappropriately. He loved the look of torture on her face, but something was bothering him. Despite of the pains Neal inflicted to her, it seemed she wanted to help him. Neal found it so quaint, so weird, so curious, so exciting.

He hadn't missed her soft sincere voice, hadn't missed that she wanted to touch him or perhaps even hug him, telling that she understand him. In fact, Neal wanted to vent his anger to her, to cry, to lean on her, something he didn't normally feel while torturing people.

Neal laughed to shrug his thoughts away, moving his fingers up over her hips, along her sides, and to her arms, over her shoulders and up to her neck, he placed his thumbs on the front of her neck, while his fingers wrapped around back, around the base of her skull. "No." He whispered, his face moving in closer. "I don't need someone to love me! I don't need you!"

He went to the wall and put down the knife, picking up instead what looked like a brand. A real brand, like the ones used on cattle. He examined the weapon, caressing it and his eyes moved to hers again. His hand released some low-voltage lightning pulse, and the current flowed through the metal instantly. "This doesn't look very friendly does it? Probably not going to feel friendly where I put it either." He laughed and moved to her.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:19 am

Aphrodite could practically feel the gears turning inside of his mind and heard his laugh. Failed... She thought to herself with more sadness. He touches her neck and she gulps hard staring up at him, into his eyes that were filled with so much emotion if one looked close enough. Tears slid down her cheeks as she listened to him. ''But you do...Let me..please...'' Aphrodite begged.

Her eyes followed him and saw the brand. A small scream escaped her lips, followed by whimpers and the shake of her head as if trying to wake herself up from a horrible dream. He spoke again and it felt as if her throat was closing up on her as panic overwhelmed her. ''P-please...don't...'' She cried out and then clenched her eyes shut. ''Neal....'' Her soft voice whispered his name and she opened her eyes again. ''Please...'' She locked eyes with him, they only showed sadness and hope and even care. Clearing showing everything she said was true.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:45 am

Neal laughed as she pleaded. The dissonance reverberated around the room. It was a chaos of noise, tumbling around their ears. "Now... for the real torture love." He looked directly at her eyes.

Did he hear her correctly? She wanted to love him!

Neal was shock when he saw the blood around her. Why did he hurt her? He had made her bleed. He stumbled backwards, and his hand came up to his face. He had seen the pain and sadness in her eyes. It scared him. It scared him beyond any other emotion. He was losing himself. He couldn't understand why he was feeling this.

Neal looked up at her, and opened his mouth to speak, his eyes drawn to her wounds he had caused her to shed. "Aphrodite..." He said softly, stumbling towards her, but stopping before he could reach her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." He looked at his hands, dropping the brand as though not knowing who's they were. "I am sorry." He looked at her and shook his head, his face stricken, his breathing shallow. "Something is wrong... I can't... It's like I forget where I am... It's driving me insane..." He moved slightly so he was right in front of her, his hands hovering over her arms, afraid to touch her, afraid he would hurt her again.

"I'm so sorry Beauty..." He whispered, his eyes moving from her cut to her eyes. Neal cried. His hands hovered over her arms, before he turned away from her, his hands shaking so bad he didn't want her to see. He didn't know what was happening to him. He just realized now that every evil men like him still had potential for engaging in feelings like this despite their generally violent habits that would make such acts otherwise unthinkable.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (R-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next