World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Beauty and the Beast (R-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 am

Aphrodite whimpered at his words and then he looked into her eyes. She spotted the shock. Watching as he saw all the blood, she wished she was free from the straps so she could hold him, love him. He said her name and her heart seemed to skip a beat. ''Neal...'' She replied, staring into his eyes. Hearing the clang of the brand, she couldn't help but stay tense. ''Release me, Neal...Keep looking at me and release me. Let me love you, hold you...and keep you safe from even yourself...'' She whispered softly, looking at him as he turned her back to her. He said sorry...

Aphrodite could see him shaking and she stretched her hand a little from the hand strap and with her finger tips was able to touch his hip, a way of telling him to look at her. ''My beast...look at me...You won't hurt me again...'' She said softly and then winced from the straps as it seemed to tighten around her wrist.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 am

Neal kept staring at her. He took the knife on the table and cut the straps one by one. He had no energy to even resist her, but suddenly he felt her fingers touching his hip. His heart seemed to stop and his eyes immediately closed as she called him her beast. He didn't know how would he react but it sounded nice to his ear.

After he cut the straps, his lips were on her, and he felt his heart start pounding in his chest. How could he have hurt this angel? His hands came up to her face, and one hand went to cup her ear, the other dug itself into her hair. He gently pressed up against her, and he kissed her harder. His day's growth of beard rasping slightly, tickling her lips. His chest felt good against her breast.

Neal wanted her to feel the apology on his lips. Apologizing for things he didn't even know about, he felt horrible suddenly. A gut wrenching feeling in his stomach. Finally though, he pulled his lips away from hers, and looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry Beauty... I'm so sorry." He gently ran his fingers over the spots he had hurt her at, and gently brought her palm to his lips, gently licking the wound, to clear it away, and he sighed slightly. "I'm so sorry." He whispered again. "I'm losing myself. Can you forgive me? Can you really love me?" He asked, looking up into her eyes, and waiting for her response, he needed to know that she forgave him and that she could really love him.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:49 am

Aphrodite watched as he closed his eyes and she smiled. The straps were gone and his lips were on hers. Wrapping her arms around him, she kissed him back. It felt so right and could tell he was sorry. She felt it deep in her and she pressed her hand against the one on her ear. Pulling away, Aphrodite rested her head against his. ''I know you are, Beast...I know...'' She whispered to him and winces as he touches her wounds but she began to stroke his cheek.

He licked her wounds to clear it and she kissed his forehead. ''I know you are...I can forgive you. I can love you. I'm going to help you keep yourself together. To make sure you aren't gone forever...I don't think i could handle losing the good you and have to put up with the one that...did these..'' Indicating her arm and stomach, she looked into his eyes to show she is telling the truth. Brushing her lips against his, she stroked his cheek.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:04 am

Neal slowly felt a smile cross his face, and he gently pulled her into his arms. Maybe, Aphrodite was right, he was indeed capable of love. If people could see the way Neal gently held onto her, pulling her closer to her, feeling her heat, they might thought Neal was already in loved too. He put his face against her neck, his tongue coming out to lick it gently. "Beauty..." He whispered, and finally moved so he could see into her eyes.

Neal felt so good when he heard her heartfelt words, telling and assuring him she would help him. He could feel the sincerity on them. He smiled at her, looking into her eyes. He suddenly picked her up from the torturing table, and made her lock her legs around his middle, hugging her close to him, and sitting her on the couch, straddling her. His lips found hers in a need larger then he ever had felt before. Neal never felt being in loved again, so he couldn't lose her.

He was aroused. He was the first lady who had made him feel that way. He didn't know why. Aphrodite wasn't the first beautiful lady he had been with. She certainly wasn't the first to talk sweetly.

Neal had done a lot of ugly things and he was rotten to his core but Aphrodite fell for him. Why?! Maybe this was just his confidence, but Neal didn't care why she cared or what she saw. She was in loved with him. Period.

He pushed the pillows off the couch distractedly, moving them so that they were laying across the couch. Kissing her while his hands roamed, his needs so great, his love... it's rejuvenating. He knew that this was exactly, what they BOTH needed.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:16 am

Aphrodite smiled brightly when she felt his face in her neck. It felt so...perfect despite what happened a few moments before. Staring into his eyes, she simply grinned as he picked her up. Keeping her legs tight around his middle, the soft couch felt so much better than the hard table and she wrapped her arms around his neck feeling much better. Kissing him and she ran her hands through his hair, a smile formed on her face as his hands roamed her body.

Her hands began to roam his body, sliding up his shirt and rested them on his chest whilst she kissed him. Pulling him close with her legs, her mind slowly went blank with one thought. I can and will love this man...my beast... Smiling at her thoughts, she realized she couldn't stop kissing him. A quick addiction. All thoughts of what the bad him did to her were gone and the only thing to remind her of it was the N on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 pm

As the sun began to rise, a muffled noise woke Neal. He just laid there, his eyes half closed, listening to nothing. It had been a wild night, starting with a bloody torture, where he had almost lost his sanity and it had all turned around to a night of wild passionate love making. He looked down at his fallen angel and smiled. She was his savior, his guidance, his life force. And it was obvious now that their meeting here in District X, was not an accident, not just a fluke of nature, it had been fate.

Neal's head began throbbing, he threw the blankets off of himself, and stumbled over to his dresser to pull on some clothes. Sighing, he glanced over at Aphrodite, to make sure she was asleep, and slipped out of the room, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee and maybe some breakfast before the Beauty woke up. Really he didn't mind cooking, and when Aphrodite was there, it was even better, because he could talk with her as he cooked.

This morning should have been like any other, dressed in some acid-wash pants, his muscles rippling across his bare chest, he started the coffee going. There were eggs, bacons, precooked biscuits in the fridge and he got them all out.

His head was swarmed with thoughts, thoughts of his own attitude towards Aphrodite last night. He had hurt her, wounded her with his own force, made her bleed. It made him want to be sick, knowing he had hurt her. In fact, he had been disgusted at himself. When had torturing people upset him? When had it all gone wrong. When had he suddenly felt SORRY for the girl that was probably dying now. When had he cared?

From the bedroom, he heard the sound of faucet running. She was awake. Neal went back to the stove again. The bacon strips were almost done. He made square of them in the pan and cracked two eggs in the opening. He basted the eggs the way he liked them and they were done just as he heard the door opened. He laid out the biscuits and poured them coffee. A breakfast ready for his Beauty.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Aphrodite could feel Neal get up and she buried herself deeper into the bed. Hearing him in the kitchen, she couldn't help but smile and bury her face in one of the cushions thinking about what they did after he released her from the straps. Staring at her wrists, she saw the bruises and shrugged it away, not really caring. She was no longer in pain apart from the few aches on her stomach but other than that, she felt alive. Getting up from the couch, she found her shredded dress and pulled on his top, breathing him in.

Holding the shirt close to her body, she quickly washed up, getting rid of some dry parts of blood before looking at herself in the mirror. A smile was on her face, her hair was messy and her eyes were shining bright. She actually looked happy despite the slight pain that her mind remembered from last night. Lifting up the top, Aphrodite glanced at her stomach seeing the 'N' and she yanked it down. He's good...I'll help him. I'll love him like i said. I'm reaching that point already... She thought to herself, her smile growing into a grin.

Rushing to the kitchen, Aphrodite opened the door and saw the coffee, biscuits and the bacon and eggs. Laughing lightly, her eyes dancing with happiness, she walked towards Neal and stared at his bare chest. Leaning up, she brushed her lips against his and smiled at him brightly. ''Smells amazing, Neal...Good morning by the way.'' She said softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes with a blush.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Neal beamed at Aphrodite before she came up to him and kissed him. Neal kissed her back passionately. "Good morning." He whispered, circling his arms around her after he had kissed her and he stood, his cheek pressed into her hair, taking in her scent.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, stroking her hair, as he held her to him, feeling all of his love for her fill him up, and push away all the thoughts of feeling sorry for what he did. He held her close, hugging her more tightly. After the torture last night, he felt horrible, he had hurt her, and he knew that was a bad thing. It meant he was losing control in ways he couldn't stand, ways that were beyond him. He finally let her go though.

"Something happened last night... I think we should talk about..." He said carefully, before sitting down and plopping her breakfast in front of her. "Let me check your wounds later, alright?" He said.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:22 am

Aphrodite simply melted in his arms and leaned into his touch. ''I slept very well thank you...Did you?'' She asks biting her lip. Wrapping her arms tight around him, she held him knowing he still felt bad. She forgave him and that's all she cared about right now. Seating herself down, Aphrodite stared at the food with a grin. Looking back up slowly at his words and nods. ''That we should.'' She said, locking eyes with him. Care was evident in her eyes and her smile never faded.

At the mention of her wounds, Aphrodite's hand went to her stomach and rolled her eyes. ''I already checked 'em out. They're okay but if you still want to check 'em over then okay.'' Picking up her coffee, she sipped it and closed her eyes, feeling it run down her throat. Taking one of the biscuits, she nibbled at it with a smile and blush.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 am

Neal looked guilty when she asked her if he had sleep well. He hadn't actually been there at whole night, sleeping beside her and he felt sorry for it. "Last night. Brotherhood had a meeting."He said carefully, his eyes on her as she looked at him. He rubbed his neck nervously and sighed. "I know you've heard of us. You're living here in District X so I reckon you know us already." He felt himself grinning, his guilty look disappearing. "We are devicing an intricate plot of revenge against our human oppressors." He found himself unable to stop grinning now that he had told her. The guilty look disappeared and he was beaming, showing off his shining white teeth.

"By the way, I don't know if she's your sister, you relative or just someone who just shared your surname but Eris Calor is part of the group. I believe you know her." He said smiling at Aphrodite and standing up to go around to her and hug her around her neck. "Anyway, you're going to meet them soon." He smiled at her and planted a kiss on her cheek, waiting for her reaction.

Neal saw Aphrodite touched her stomach then picked up her coffee. Neal held her hands tightly and smiled. She suffered torture and pain in his hands, but tolerated all that because she cared for him. What could he ask for?
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:31 am

Aphrodite tilted her head, listening. ''I have heard of you and the Brotherhood. They've..intrigued me for a very long time.'' She admits with an elegant wave of her hand and a bright smile. Staring at his smile, she couldn't help but smile herself. ''How interesting...'' She couldn't help but think of an old suitor of hers who was a bodyguard in the White House.

Listening to the rest of his words, her whole body tensed. ''Yes i know Eris...She's my older sister.'' Watching Neal come towards her, she leans into his touch and kisses his cheek back. ''Am i now? why?'' She asks with a furrow of her brow and she laced her fingers with his. Kissing his hands softly, Aphrodite held them to her lips.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:44 am

Neal couldn't help but smile even wider when she kissed his cheek back. She held his hands to her lips. "Of course, you're joining us Beauty. Once Brotherhood takes over. We will be able to live! Together." He kissed her hair and grinned, pulling her onto her feet and wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him, and taking her hand in his.

"I'm the current King of the Brotherhood, and dont you think you are perfect to be my Cherished Queen?" He laughed merrily, his eyes twinkling as he spun her around to the silent music only they could hear. "We will be together forever Beauty! Together forever!" He said excitedly, and then leaned down, capturing her lips in his.
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite Calor

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:00 am

Aphrodite's eyes lit up with excitement and pulled him close, swaying to the silent music. ''I can't wait..'' She kisses his cheek and grins brightly. ''I'd love to be your Queen, Neal....'' She said softly and laughs lightly as they danced. Spinning around, she wraps her arms around his neck feeling his lips capture hers in a addicting kiss. Kissing him with all her love and happiness, she continues to sway with him. Laughing, Aphrodite kissed different parts of his face and then buries her face in his neck.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 am

[THREAD COMPLETE]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast (R-13)   

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (R-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2