World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 am

Yesterday was the best day Raven ever had ever since she entered the Institute....actually it was the best one she had ever since the accident. Her world changed. She became gloomy and quite unapproachable. She set her walls up and all the change is stressing her. But yesterday all the stress vanished. And even just for a while her old self came back. Playing basketball sure is fun and helpful for her but it never last. Because as for today her stress returned and it was worsts.

The pressure was getting on her nerves. And that is why she was in a club right now. Drinking beer, dancing like hell..... that was what she was doing. She don't care about anything and anyone in the club.She don't even care about her damn dress or the way she looks. All she wanted to do right now was to get wasted and all. Maybe even get laid or something but hey she wasn't a flirt. How would she get back to the institute?? She don't care. She can always sleep on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 am

Beautiful, she was a beautiful lady, and a drunk lady by the looks of it. He had seen her walk out of the bar, and had followed her for quite some time. She was alone, all by herself. She took her sweet time, and it wasn't very long before he realized she was lost.

Neal smirked. He only had to figure out one thing before he could grab her, and in order to do that, he had to talk to her. There was a time when Neal needed torture and murder lift at all hours of the day. While still part of the business dealings or a game, Neal would spend his afternoons making hourly trips to the roads of New York, partly to practice his powers, partly to terrorize and kill humans, and partly to seek women and abduct them. Neal swiftly skirted off around the building and got to the other side of road, and started down it as she walked from the other end.

Neal had his cloak's hood pulled up, rather not be recognized that night, if he was to get this girl and make her his pet then he would love to get his hands on her. Neal approached her and asked gently, "You alright?" He quickly took off his cloak, and avoided her eyes as he placed it around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 am

Raven turned around and faced the guy who just ask her if she is alright. "Do I look okay?", she asked the guy with one of her eyebrows raised and her hands on her waist. She was about to walked away but she just noticed the cloak placed on her shoulders."Where did I get this?", she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:09 am

Neal laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, attempting to look soothing, kind, gentle. "Yeah... I see, you are too drunk." He said gently. "Here, let me take you to my place alright? You can lay on my couch and sleep it off until the morning, then I'll take you home." He smiled at her, and gently started to guide her out of the road. He had multiple little rooms set up in hotels and even apartments that he used irregularly, they were often dirty and unused when he thought of visiting them, but he knew of one of his apartments near there, he'd do as he said and until she passed out, and then he would do what he wanted.

"Come on here... I'll carry you..." He bent down, and put his arm behind her knees, before pulling up, and taking her full weight in his arms. He pulled her closer to his chest and smiled down at her gently. "What's your name?" He asked gently, walking down the road, carrying his damsel, feeling like a knight who had just saved his damsel in distress, only to deliver her onto the gates of Hell.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 am

Raven stared unbelievably at the guy who just carried her. She tried to get down from being carried but it was too late. "Hey!! you!! put me down will ya?", she asked. She knew asking that was useless because for a guy who like him is not the type who would took orders from someone, but it's worth a try. Without getting an answer from him she studied him, not letting him notice what she is doing. And for a second the guy looked like mischievous."I don't want to burden you for carrying a fat-o like me so you should put me down", Raven stated.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 am

Neal smiled slightly when the lady asked him to bring her down. Of course, he ignored her, he carried her down the street, adjusting her slightly so that she was easier to carry, and he glanced down when she tugged on his arm. She was warm, which was nice, and pretty aggressive.

"And you're not a burden to me." He said gently, and pushed open a door to a building with his foot. He made his way up the stairs, almost to the very top of the building, before he opened the door to an apartment with a key that he somehow managed to get out of his pocket. The second they walked in, the room smelt like eau de parfum.

"Welcome home." He whispered into her ear, and walked into a modern style living room, his eyes took in the rarely used space, all of his stuff was there, the food in the fridge was good, the room looked beautifully clean. He moved her to a leatherette sofa and sat her down on it gently, finding a throw pillow he placed it under her head and smiled. "Get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." He said gently and stood up, closing the door to the living room and going into the kitchen to make himself some coffee.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 am

Raven couldn't sleep. The guy told her to but why should she. She don't even know who the guy was for Pete's sake. And she wasn't that dumb either, in fact she wasn't one. 'What to do?', she asked herself. She looked around the apartment. There's nothing special about it....except maybe it was tidy and everything was in place. and for a guy to live in a apartment so clean and tidy was quite unbelievable. 'Well maybe he wasn't a guy? Maybe he was a gay? Or maybe he was a woman who undergo sex change', the thought led her to laugh out loud. But doing so make her head ached. Ha that's what she got from drinking so much. Nevertheless Raven still cant stop laughing. However she don't really wanted to make some noise and be noticed by the guy so she buried her face in the throw pillow.

She never laughed that much since the beginning of time. It was hard to remember when was the last time she laugh that much. It was too long ago that she cant even remember what her laugh sounded like. But thanks to that silly thought she just laugh once again.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Neal stood in the kitchen when the lady started making noises. "Was she saying something?" He frowned and managed to get closer. "You're laughing?" He asked. He watched her buried his face on the pillow. Alcohol could gradually unlock the set of human constraints and make people do things that they would not ordinarily do.

"Next time, drink responsibly." He said gently, holding onto his cup silently. Neal sat down silently. "So since it seems you're still not sleepy, can I ask you somethin?" Neal asked even though he knew for a fact that this lady was totally insensitive to what's going on around her. He smiled at her calmly, and took a sip of his coffee.

"So tell me about yourself Miss? You left a bar drunk as Fuck, and now you're here." He smiled at her. "Anyone gonna miss you for a while? Any relatives or family?" He asked as he looked around the living room, quite proud of his home.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 am

Raven looked up and down at the guy sitting besides her. Then the thought came back, she tried holding her laugh but she couldn't. She laughed in his face. "I'm so s---s--so-orry", she barely stated. It took a while before she finally composed herself. "Anyway your not the boss of me so don't tell me what to do. And phuuuulease I'm not even planning on sleeping here", she said while she snatched the cup of coffee the guy was drinking and drink it all at once. She stood up and looked around searching for the door. And when she found the door she made her way to it. "And by the way thanks for the coffee", she said with smile, a fake sweet smile.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 am

Neal was a bit surprised when the lady just snatched the cup from his hand. In the process, she spilled the half of it on him and drank the remaining all at once. She stood up and made her way to the door.

"Not so fast sweet chick!" Neal said lightly, as he pushed her away from the door, ran towards it and closed it, facing her.

"You won't be going anywhere." And there was an audible click inside the room. He was amused by her reactions, as well as amused by the look on her face. She was obviously a tough lady perhaps aware of the danger of her predicament. "You don't recognize me? Do you? I am Neal Patrick Ackerman." He asked, letting her last name hang in the air for a second. He smiled slightly.

"Darling, you aren't going anywhere for a while. Well, unless you're with me of course." He laughed softly. "Now are we going to do this in a friendly fashion or am I going to have to threaten? Because if I have to get rough, you will regret it later."

Neal looked at her calmly, before a thunder growled. "Sit down on the couch." He ordered, his calm, lazy smile still drawn across his handsome face.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 am

She rolled her eyes. "Are you dumb or an idiot? Why would you even ask me if I knew you if it was obvious that I don't", she stated with a sarcastic tone. "And oh you don't scare me", she continued.

That was the first time in years that Raven acted like that. After the accident she just became cold and insensitive but thanks to this guy her old inclement, sarcastic self was resurfacing. And it felt quite good. Unfortunately if the guy name Neal still won't let her go, he might be the first one to saw her 'demon mode'. However she still had headache and if she continued provoking the guy with her current state then she might not able to fight for herself. And so she decided to obey the guy even if it pained her pride.

She sat down as she was told to but she did not faced the guy. She just crossed her arms and then rolled her eyes. "Baka", she whispered to herself then once again rolled her eyes. Seriously if while ago she couldn't stop laughing now she couldn't stop rolling her eyes. It's annoying her. "What do you want?", she asked the guy then rolled her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:37 am

"Shut it Miss." He growled. This girl was exceedingly strong, stubborn and proud. Neal smirked at her. It seemed this girl believed she could do anything better than any boy could, and settling for anything less was weakness. She acted like no one could convince, threaten or scare her. Probably that what she believed and so the result was she went ballistic every time someone made an allusion to being stronger and bossy than she was. It appeared to be she was striving to surpass males in practically everything, berating herself furiously whenever any boy outdid her. Which was foolish.

Neal smirked as she said something he couldn't understand. Perhaps she knew some other languages. The girl asked him so Neal motioned to the table. "This is what I want you to do, inside that drawer there, are a pair of handcuffs. Put them on." He said and waited for her to do so. "Now, unless you wish to see your family here, with their throats slit, you're going to follow my every instruction."

"And darling..." Neal said lightly, walking forward and grabbing her arm roughly, pulling her to her feet. "I don't lose anything from your death, in fact, I'd rather have a reason to kill you, because if you die, your family dies, and that's just fun." He smirked and pushed her towards the bedroom, watching her carefully as he did.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 am

"Sir that's some speech you got there", Raven said smiling slyly. She knew the danger she was in if she still continue to provoke the guy but she can't stop herself. And for her the situation was hilarious. "You know you could always kill my family AGAIN......if you CAN", she stated emphasizing the word Again and can.

Even though she was provoking the guy she still do what she was told to. "Really? Handcuffs? ahaha....lllaaaame", she asked with a sarcastic tone. The situation is really hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:19 am

Neal watched her facial expressions as she smiled and was being sarcastic. It seemed she was holding in a laugh, obviously she still had some alcohol in her system, she had been pretty drunk. He took the cuffs, shackles and some things that looked like vines in the drawer. He looked at her but he didn't say anything.

Then without a warning, Neal hurled a lightning bolt and then he jumped at her. Once she fell on the floor, he grabbed her wrists, pinning them down to her sides. He grasped the cuffs and shackles and pinned her wrists down, as well as her ankles, one strong one at her waist, and another one at her neck, keeping here there.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:36 am

Few moments later she woke up, her head throbbing in pain. "Ah fuck! what the hell happened?!!!", she cussed and as she did so her headache worsened. As she looked around, at first she didn't recognized the place then after a few moments she discern that she was at the guy's apartment. 'ohhh!shit!! this is bad!', her instincts told her. But even without her instincts telling her it was obvious that something bad had happened.

She tried to stood up but the effort was wasted. She can't stand, she can't even move properly because of the handcuffs and the shackles. And what's worst was that her hangover was silently attacking her.

Since she can't do anything she tried to remember what really happened. She was able to recall some fragments of what had occur. She recalled provoking the guy and being hit by a lightning bolt. "Lightning bolt?!!What is he?", she asked herself. Raven somehow knew the answer to her question but she don't want to accept it. It was too early for her to deal with some menacing mutants. "Of all people!!..Aaaargghhh!", she yelled hoping that the guy would hear her. Actually she don't want him to hear her. For her it was already a punishment to be in the place she was in and it was a torture being with a fucking mutant. "Why did I do to deserve this?? Can't the ground just swallow me right now?!!!", she yelled again but this time louder. Loud enough to make her head ache once more
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:20 am

Neal walked forward to where she was, now immovable, and he smirked down at her. "You are pathetic." He growled. "Later darling... Later. The ground will certainly swallow you, I just have to dig your grave!" Obviously, she had no intention of looking for a mutant. So Neal could imagine how freaked out she was now -- trapped in a room with a menacing mutant that all people precisely been avoiding. Realizing this and apparently scared out of her wits, she screamed and just wanted to die.

He smiled and stood by her side. "You will scream for me, my darling, you will scream all night long." He stepped back, and walked over to the wall where he picked up a short knife, slightly stubby, but beautifully decorated.

"This one is lovely is it not? One of my own makings, I decorated it myself, even put my initials into the handle. N.P.A. Neal Patrick Ackerman." He smirked and brought the edge of the blade onto her cheek. He gently pressed down with it, his eyes on hers as he smiled at her. "This one won't hurt too much, but I like to start off easy, get a feel for your pain threshold." He smiled pressing down on the blade.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:43 pm

"My----my beautiful ch-e--eks!!", she yelled as the guy pierce her cheeks slowly. It was insane, the pain she was feeling, her situation, her headache, .... the guy in front of her; Everything was insane.

She had tasted the blood flowing down her cheeks. "Ahh soo that's what it taste!", she stated when the guy finally stopped cutting her cheeks. The guy looked at her curiously probably thinking what on earth she was saying. If the guy in front of her was insane then she was crazy.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Neal grinned as her screams echoed around the room, wonderful, beautiful screams of pain. He smiled as he saw the blood and the girl could taste it. A wonderful smell of burnt flesh, and her screams made it all the more clear to him. He bent down so his lips were right next to her ear, he put his hands on her shoulders to keep her from thrashing to much as he said directly into her ear. "You are now my pet." He whispered darkly into her ear.

He moved to her other side and grinned, his lips brushing against her ear, ignoring what the hell she was saying. "Do you like the taste of your blood?" He growled, his hand coming forward and snaking around her neck, pinning her to the place she was even more. "You want more!" He shouted the last word into her ear.

"Does it hurt? Does this hurt you... I could hurt you more you know. I could have you screaming and begging for mercy." He laughed and sent a low volatge lightning bolt at her.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:19 am

Raven smiled cheekily, regaining herself up after she was hit by a lightning bolt. Though the lightning bolt that hit her before was more powerful. More blood were flowing to her body. Good thing that she wasn't afraid of blood. The pain she felt after the hit was horrible. It even overpowered the agony that her headache was giving her but it was just scanty compared to the desolation she felt for most of her life. "Do I even look like an animal?", Raven said with a smirked painted on her face. She knew annoying the guy was a dumb move but if she was going to die then she wanted to die happily and being annoying as fuck was the only thing that would make her happy right now.

"Your a mutant right?", she asked without any emotions in her voice but anger and wrath shows from her eyes. "Your a fucking mutant!", she yelled. Now she was really being serious. If while ago she was being an asshole then right now she was being a damn serious.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:45 am

Neal raised his hand above his head, and slapped her right across the face. "You are an animal. A wanky animal!" He hissed looking at the red mark on her cheek and smirking. "And I assured to you that I, and my weapons around here will kill you if you don't zip your mouth." He hissed, his face hovering over hers now, his hand still clamped around her throat. "You will regret messing up with me." He growled, and put his face so close their noses were touching. "You are weak." He hissed.

His hand went down and prodded the burns on her skin because of the lightning, putting pressure on it, forcing more pain into it."You will regret it draling" He whispered.

Neal stopped when the lady shouted, he's a fucking mutant. He smiled and laughed softly. "Isn't it obvious?" He hissed bruising her skin, drawing blood with his nail.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:12 am

The guy slapped her face.... and Ouuch it hurts. She pouted then sighed. 'Tell that to Charles Darwin and you'll know that your an animal too.....only a lot more sophisticated one', she thought. The guy glared daggers at her, she wondered why? Only to knew that she spoke her thought aloud. She gave the guy a annoying smile yet apologetic in the same time. She was curious as of why is she still smiling when every part of her body was in pain and agony. She was really weird...really really abnormal.

"Isn't it obvious?" The guy asked her. Of course it was obvious she just don't want to accept it. Superman....batman she might accept them if they we're true, but Mutants? even if they we're she would never accept them. Yes she was also a mutant but that was the reason she hated mutants...and also herself. Good thing the guy in front of her don't know she was a mutant. God knows what he'll do if he found out. It might be the good time to used her abilities but she wasn't that dumb to used it when her abilities were almost extinct. And she wasn't also that dumb to know that her abilities won't work where she was right now.

"It was, I was just stating the obvious.", she finally said. Really she can't keep her mouth closed for a second. "But before you kill me or anything please do tell me why are you doing this? I mean Mutants was supposed to get along with humans right?", she asked the guy not really hoping for an answer because she already knew that he won't.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:07 am

"Me? An animal?" He whispered, moving up to her ear to nibble on it lightly. "I don’t care what Charles Darwin says, but there’s no explanation for this monkey evolution thing in any book I’ve read from the lips of any gods. You, perhaps. Since it seems you believe you do have common ancestors with the apes."He asked gently, his hands roaming where they pleased along her body, and even scratching his fingers into her burns.

Neal knew the tectonic plates of his anger could drown this girl in a tsunami of pains and agonies. But the girl was so tough. She didn't even run off to a corner to cry, she still could smile despite of the pains. And she wasn't wearing a half-baked smile. She was smiling with both her mouth and eye muscles and, she could even bundle her smile with laughter.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in twenty one years of living. For your information, we are not like them, our species is different – it is Homo Sapiens Superior. We are precious. And they are not. And precious ones aren't supposed to get along with cheap ones."
He smiled.

Neal stood up, picked up a rubbing alcohol and moved back to her. He gently poured some on her wounds and burns and surely it would cause an immediate sting. "You have lovely skin for scarring my pet." He said gently, running his finger over the wounds.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 am

"You are a silly guy", she said laughing with a matching headbang. "Of course they are different.....I mean Homo Sapiens Superior and Homo Sapiens, you could already guess that they are different just by looking at their spelling..dummy. They are? Does that mean I'm not one of them? Am I that special?", she said smiling quite genuinely.

"Is that a compliment or not?", she asked the guy shutting her eyes out because of the sting that was caused by the alcohol poured onto her wounds by the guy. After the sting subdue she turned into her serious mode. "But seriously tell me why are you doing this? I mean what was your purpose? What would you get from doing this? There must be answers to those questions right? ", she asked continously
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 am

Neal looked down at his pet and frowned. "That is the lamest thing I didn't understand a word of." He grinned at her image laid before him, the wounds and burns clearly visible to him. He traced his finger over the surface and smiled at her. "I am doing this to you because first: You are a doll, I could just eat you up." He leaned over her and poured more alcohol on her. "Second: You are delicious. It's been a while since I've tasted someone so." Neal stood up, distracted, his eyes lost in thought as he spun around and found a thin silver chain. He gently attached it to the collar, and smiled at her.

"What would I get from doing this? I don't know. I am not sure. But there's one thing I am certain! You know what it is? You will only be here for as long as I wish to keep you. I have no problems dropping you off, half dead, in some alley in District X, only to be found by mutant rapists and drug dealers looking to sell you on the slave market. How would you like that? Chained to a wall, your collar still on raped, tortured, beaten, made into some sort of sex slave for a drug lord. Oh no! You are much better with me." He smiled and laughed.

"If you disappoint me that will happen to you." He said with a laugh, cold, chilling, and deadly in the silent room. "If you do as I say however. I might even take you to see your family or your friends before I'm done with you or before you die. Maybe I'll bring them here, it would be a treat wouldn't it? Seeing your friends as I torture you. Sounds like fun." He laughed again and then tugged on the chain, making sure the collar was secure. "Now I'm going to let you stand and kneel before me." He said and looked at the ground in front of him. "Are we clear?"

He nodded once, and tapped the vines holding her down, they immediately loosened and let her up, so that she had freedom to move.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:29 am

She was released from the chain that was keeping her from moving. 'Finally!', she thought. She wanted to stretched her arms and her legs but she couldn't because of the wounds and bruises all over her body. Which would surely hurt when she would stretch.

"Thanks for the reason!" she partly yelled, sarcastically. "But seriously thanks for taking that chain off of me", she said with a half smile.

She don't really have a choice. If she were to disobey the guy then she would end up dead and if she were to obey the guy still she would end up dead but on the other hand she would be able to die nice? So analyzing the situation proper;y she choose that it was way better to obey him and just go with the flow. Anyway she don't really mind what happen to her. Win or loose she would still be lonely and that was much horrifying than death itself.

She kneel down in front of the guy hopelessly looking at him. "Now what?", she asked pursing her lips into thin line.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   

Back to top Go down

Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next