World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:09 am

Neal looked down at his pet, and smiled. She was till smiling but obviously hopeless, for lack of a better word, defeated. She was wearing just the tatters of her clothes, he could see the wounds and burns on her skin. She really looked defeated though, and it made him grin. She had submitted easily, unlike some of his other pets, they had fought until the very end, though they had been fun. Neal knew that she was trying to fight, but her need to live, her willpower was too strong. He'd break that too eventually, she'd forget about everything before being his pet if he had his way.

"Good. Now stand up and kiss me. Then we shall get you something to eat, and I might reward you with something nice for your first time of being my pet, I will reward you kindly." He smiled and stood up straighter, look down at his pet, waiting for her to do his wishes. He knew what he would do with her once she had some food in her. He had a wonderful plan to take her while she was defeated. And that's all that it would ever be.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 am

She looked at him in disbelief. Her eyes widened and a chill went up to her spine as she recalled the words the guy just said to her. 'Really? Is he being serious?' she asked herself. She zoned out for a moment then before she stood up she breaths in then sighed. She walked towards the guy. As for what she would do. She would do what only girls can do; in her own way.

When she was a foot away from the guy she quickly gulped and then grab the guy by the collar of his cloak and crashed her lips on his. She wasn't really into this kind of thing but she have kissed guys before, it's just that they were the one to initiate the kiss. She quickly backed away from him. Then without a single thought she kicked him in his.

The looked on his face was priceless. "Ha revenge!" she yelled. She knew doing that would make the guy mad so she prepared herself of what the guy would make. "Something nice in your face!" she yelled pointing his face. "You don't have a heart to do something nice...you don't fool me! But sorry for kicking your ass like that. I just need to do it" she said. She was really weird. To think she would say sorry for doing a thing like that if she knew it was way better if she didn't do it in the first place.

She smiled at him playfully.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:01 pm

The shock of the kiss nearly threatened to topple Neal. Her lips hit his with a force he wasn't expecting, and she kissed him almost, hungrily or angrily. He was not certain. His hand went to her waist briefly before she pulled back, and he looked at her, a small amount of shock evident on his facial features.

She honestly was a beautiful woman, and he stood there, hands on her hips long after the kiss had stopped, and long after she had stopped speaking. Staring at her, almost like he didn't trust her, but keeping her close to his frame. Keeping here there to make sure she didn't go far.

But after a moment of silence, the girl kneed him in his groin. Neal fell to the floor. He painfully looked annoyed when the girl did that. His hand flew forward and he caught her wrist, "Don't move so quickly, my pet..." He growled, and smiled slightly at her.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:15 am

His hand flew forward and he caught her wrist, "Don't move so quickly, my pet..." He growled, and smiled slightly at her.

She can't believe it. He was still smiling after that, she was expecting a lightning bolt or something after she just did that. Guess she was wrong. And since she was wrong she doesn't know what to do or what to expect. She was getting paranoid from it. "I had a nickname already?" she asked with a awkward smile.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Neal nodded and half pushed her into an open room. "I told you to already pet, you want to get in in a world of trouble? Huh?" He said, as he pushed her again, entered inside the chamber and shut the door behind him. He turned his back on her, and as he did so, his hand went to his lips. They were tingling, like he had enjoyed it, well sure he had enjoyed it, but enjoyed it in a different way.

He knew he was aroused, but that was really other reasons, her kiss though, it had made every part of him tingle and almost burn with need. He strode out of the room, leaving her in peace for a few moments, the silence was almost deafening in the room however, because once the door shut, no sound from the room he disappeared into, came into her room.

Neal fixed up some food, something that would give her energy. He came back into her room quickly, and opened a small flap on her door, pushing the plate of food in onto the floor, before leaning against the wall with his own plate of food in his hand. His looked a bit more tasty, less packed with what was needed, and more appetizing.

"How do you like your room?" He asked, grinning at her, before shaking his head. "After I'm done eating, you're going to keep me company while I shower." He said with a grin. "Or maybe we'll go here... I feel you are in need of a good show of who is actually boss, my pet." He said smiling and shook his head. "Yes.. I think we shall do that." He nodded and took another bite of his food.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:45 pm

"I told you to already, you want to get in a world of trouble? huh?" Neal said pushing her once again inside another room. She rolled her eyes as the guy turned his back on her leaving her behind. 

While she still can Raven looked around the room, observing every inch of it hoping that there would be something that would help her escape.....at least. Like the living room the room was newly furnished. It's not really her type of room but it was clean and tidy so she could appreciate it, even a bit.

Raven almost had a cardiac arrest when Neal- if she had remembered the guy's name properly, returned to the room with some food. She watched him pushed the plate to the floor, rolling her eyes yet again at how he treated her.

"How do you like your room?" He asked 
"After I'm done eating, you're going to keep me company
while I shower." 
"Or maybe we'll go here... I feel you are in need of a good show of who is actually boss, my pet." "Yes.. I think we shall do that." He nodded and took another bite of his food.

"Raven" she paused for a moment. "Raven is my name.....so if you're just going to boss me around then at least be considerate to call by my name, at least" she said emphasizing the words AT LEAST.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 am

Pathetic, that's what this woman was now. She could do nothing, no fight, and Neal felt his anger slip away. He heard her saying her name was Raven ans he just smirked. He had gotten a lot of his anger out with the torture he had given her, and he felt content to let her do whatever the hell she wanted to. He didn't care.

He had left her bruised and mangled on the floor. Now, he was tired of not only this place, but everyone in general, and he knew he had to get away, and soon. So after going to his room, he let his thoughts of this Raven girl fall out of his memory. He growled and fell asleep, feeling slightly happy for the first time in years.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 am

She sighed in relief when the guy left her in the room. But before doing anything else she make sure that the guy really left, securing that she blocked the door with every furniture in the room she had managed to pushed to the door. And when everything was set she once again took a look at the room still hoping that there would be something that would make her escape. But like her observations a little while ago...there was none. Actually her abilities might help but because of her hate to it she won't used it..never.

And when she thought that nothing would get worst....of course there was. She saw herself in the mirror. There's really nothing wrong about it but what make her upset was the first thought she had. "Seven" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around   

Back to top Go down

Warning: There's an Abduction Activity Goin Around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2