X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

In, and out?

descriptionCompleteIn, and out?

more_horiz
stood on a roof top, a few blocks from the buliding of target location. Answering his phone "im in position.." a destorted voice on the other end "Good, very good. Now your target is on the inside of that building, also, for a bonus, terminate any and all information on the Target aswell. looking around, watching his surroundings, "and how will i know who my target is??" "oh, you will know. Big Fella, bulky and strong. Goes by the name (static interferiance), now you know your mission, try not to get caught." As the phone goes dead.

Cangus takes a look at the building through his binoculars, Watching the work patterns of the guards, a few detailed plans of the security detail an his feet. months have been spent planning this, not the details of the job, but the location and action of it.

smirking to himself "This is where the fun begins"

descriptionCompleteRe: In, and out?

more_horiz
Now see if Cangus was clever. He'd realise that his call was being tracked. But Dragon has shielding against it. He rested his heavy barret against the roof top and locked onto Cangus. The bullet inside was a cryo tipped, explosive centered, and inferno'd back end. The bullet had a IFF tracker on it, giving auto lock on. The round was loaded and Dragon smiled. "Reaper. Hades. Shot out. I'm moving, your clear for take down" He put the sniper on the holster on his back and ran dived and slid down a roof, drawing two CZ-75's with the same styled bullets. He crashed through the glass and rolled opening fire apon Cangus.

more_horiz
"You're clear for take down" As soon as hedes heard these words he sprung into action. He sprinted full throtle towards Cangus, sword drawn, blade ignited, sinister grin on he face. He launched three fireballs in Cangus' direction and followed up by proppelling himself forward the last ten feet using his flames. The gap closed almost instantly, he swung the ignited sword downwards directly towards Cangus' ribcage. The momentum of the swing sent him spinning into a sumersault which he landed perfectly. as he turned around, he saw Dragon crashing through the window, guns blazing, bullets flying. After Dragon had landed he yelled, "Reaper? You're up!"

more_horiz
Reaper however. Was already on the roof. He smiled at Cangus. "Did ya miss me?" he threw a spire of ice-fire at him with a slick grin. He knew the only way out was down. Down to Dragon. The man on the floor below, unknown to Cangus. How could he. He isn't god he thought. Then grinned. He drew a blade and ice fire flickered on it. Freezing the air around it. "Long time. You still look older than I..." he walked forward slowly knowing Cangus would have planned an escape by now. Problem was. Reaper and Cangus are old team mates. Reaper had a plan. Sewer lines lined with explosives. Breach charge on the wall before Dragon. Breach charge under this roof. Causing it to collapse if it was detonated. Snipers from Archangles mercenaries at all angles covering all postions. Rapid responce MRD and Archangle Merc teams readied up to move. There was no way out. Unless he listened for once. "Surrender now and you shant be harmed." he winked at Cangus, Suggesting he was up to something.

more_horiz
the bullet ripped through his sholder, "the fuck?" as three indeviduals appear out of no where, two on the roof, the third dissapering below, "reaper? long time." grimancing from the pain! the fire balls blazing his jacket, on the edge, his pistol drawn, hammering bullets down range towards Hades.
Another bullet scratching his cangus's thigh, close to the edge of the building. the ice heading in his direction, a split second desision.

next thing known, cangus is jumping back off down the building, towards the ground while continusly firing up towards hades, another split second power change whilst drawing his sword in his other hand.

teleportation bestowed, reapearing behind hades, blade drawn, slashing at his knees whilst forcing his palm, hidden blade drawn, towards his knee cap, suddenly dissapearing from position and reapearing on the edge of the building again, Rifle aimed at hades from a distance ready to fire with force field munipulation in place for anything incoming... "im not going away anytime soon my friend, Are you ready"

more_horiz
Reaper sighed. He began a cryptic convosation and hoped Cangus would realise he was trying to help "Remember 1942? When I was german for a while? That was good fun wasn't it. How bout 43? when I was russian, when we took down operation Black bear?" he smiled. "Just surrender. No harm will be delivered by this German, or Russian how ever you remember me." he took a step forward. "You're surrounded. MRD have power negatating smoke bombs. I do not wish you to be slaughtered like facist pigs. Understand?" He took another step. "Surrender and you shall be fine. You're going somewhere. I never specified the destination." he smiled slyly, his dark intentions hinted at.

more_horiz
Realising the trap, this trap had been well thought, well planned, well executed... taking a moment to look around, 'PB' for a quick use of Telescopic Vision to help spot the death squad around him, removing it. lowering his rifle.. taking a moment to stare into reapers eyes, "I look old? nice to know" taking a step forward, 'PB' Duplication, slinging his rifle on his back, watching hades balancing on the edge what appeared to be a grimace on his face though not showing any wounds. "I trust you reaper, but can you trust me?" moving still, going down on one knee, head lowered hands held for the cuffs.

While nobody noticed, using his movements as cover, using a quick duplication and fast teleportation. Cangus used this unseen use to transport himself around, quickly dispatching many of the Snipers with his hidden blade before they could even blink. not knowing what was happening with Dragon as he seemed to disappear. thinking to himself "maybe he landed on one of his own traps". after dispatching 87% of the guards until it seemed the rest wouldn't be a problem, he focused on removing the Force field manipulation and applying Telemetry.

locating the systematic pattern of electronic waves inside the surprisingly large amount of Explosives laid around the city and the building the fight was taking place, watching his other copy walking up and kneeling at reapers feet, taking aim with his rifle, focusing on the selective waves within the bombs behind reaper, changing there frequency and setting them off but delayed on a time just right for him to work with. suddenly releasing a volley of perfectly aimed shots onto reapers legs.

(original now)
suddenly teleporting behind reaper his colt aimed at his head, "I will come peacefully after a quick 2v1"

more_horiz
Reaper rose his hand and froze the bullets and they fell and shattered, he froze the gun as it reached his head. Locking the fireing pin in spot. Disabling it. Reaper roared with laughter. "Kronos, thanks for the multiplications brother!" he shouted and a figure waved. "Snipers. Arm up once more!" again, Kronos copied himself. "Sorry, but this is your only chance.  I think you should pay more attention. I know you. Trust me Cangus. My family have you out gunned. MRD have us out numbered...." he grinned slyly, Is he going to realise I am up to something Devious? "Let us think about this. Trust me, I am 200 years old. You know my plans are very unorthordox." he smiled as 100% of the troops were rallied once more.

more_horiz
His duplication, noticing all the snipers returning, as he reappears in a hidden location.

Keeping his colt firm in his grip... "Hades, you don't look so good, and where's dragon? He might want to leave before things get messy." With that, focusing slightly, cangus removed his ice cold pistol into its holster, the drawing his combat knife. " no powers, you me, a quick rubble on the roof tops? No guns or offensive powers,just blades and skills? Think you can best me in this? Or should we move onto buisness?

more_horiz
Hades jumped and corkscrewed in the air, avoiding the incoming bullets from Cangus' gun. Hearing Cangus reappear behind him, he quickly blocked his slash with his sword, and jolted his knee to the side out of the way of Cangus' hidden blade. Countering with a spinning heel kick Cangus was already gone before it had a chance to connect. He scanned the room, waiting for Cangus to reappear. When he finally did it was behind Reaper with his pistol drawn, watching and listening to the conversation between the two of them. "No powers, just blades and skills." Intrigued he said, "That sounds like fun, I do hope you weren't planning on leaving me out, we're you?" He stroked the blade of his sword, extinguishing the flames that still surrounded it.

more_horiz
" well I must say hades, I know of your agility, and I know you think you could best me, though you must remember, I have trained in this art for over 80 years. I know how to handle a blade, any blade that be. Also remember how you lot planted all these bombs on this building? " as he slowly paced over to where they where meant to be. With a grin " there deactivated I'm afraid. Well I say that but all I have to do is stall you two, and where ever dragon may be hiding, then, " using his hands to express "boom goes everything... I'll be ok, I have plans, but do you two? Reaper I gather your intentions where for them to be set off, so I'll bite." Drawing his hidden blade on his left wrist, combat knife in the other. "But first you owe me something, i gather your with out a knife, ask hades, he looks..... Well armed for the job."

Whilst this was going on his double manovered around, still trying to remove as many of the snipers as he could, but they kept coming. An idea popped into his head....... "When in doubt, blow it up" activating all the various bombs around the buildings but not where the others where so that when the nod was given, BOOM baby.

(Original)
"Though I will say this reaper, when this gets slightly in your favour via them pesky snipers, not saying it will, this area is going to be leveled with the help of them bombs you so kindly planted to stop me." Smirking as his piercing blue eyes met hades, "come and get it big boy". With that he removed the duplication and force field and bestowed Super human Refexes. Now ready for the sword cocky hades and what ever reaper had next, it was either a few fingers for hades or bye bye local towers.

more_horiz
"Funny. Problem is, secondary detonater. A dead mans switch, you can't disarm them." he raised his arm to show a detonator in his hand. "You are to predictable, those bombs you planed. EMP weapon Z728 jammer. MRD edition. Mine are proofed by MRD tech. I saw this comming. You are a fool. Again. Surrender. Please stop killing Kronos's Clones. He's getting annoyed. Speaking of your clone. Its currently stood on a trip mine, so sensative, not even teleportation would work. Again. Surrender. You are trying my patiance." he sighed heavily and span the blade in his hand.

(OCC: CALLUM YOU CAN'T GODAMN ESCAPE EVERYTHING!)

more_horiz
Knowing that Cangus was expecting a sword strike, Hades smiled and created a huge wall of flame as wide as the roof they were on and twice Hades' height, and launched it directly at Cangus. Using the flame as cover hades sprinted at Cangus, blade ignited and swindled straight for his legs, then his stomach and then his head. Hades wasn't taking any chances with this guy, and he said, 80 years of practice.

more_horiz
Knowing he wouldn't keep to the terms, smirking, just as hades blade was to reach his shin, cangus gave a nod then disappeared and reappeared onthe other side of the room, a mighty boom was heard as the floor gave way while the explosives where detonated and the roof caved in "i wared you" drawing his rifle blasting rounds in the twos direction whilst,his double did the same from behind them on a far away building.. Suddenly the floor gave way and cangus jumped back then teleported to another building close by watching the two faces of shock as they moved, still fire ring shots at them. "Meh I wouldn't say disarmed, more like set off with a timer"

more_horiz
The explosions had gone of. True. The building was damamged. True. However. Hades, Dragon and Reaper were fine. Cangus, however. Would notice a smoke bomb at his feet. One that negetated powers. He could either surrender. Or die. Dragon laughed. "See Reaper, told you, renforce." He saw Reaper nod and smile. He however. Was one of 20 copies leveling a sniper to the power negatated Cangus. Soon he heard a shout over a mega phone. "Cangus. Give up, we planned this out very well, I warned you I'd temporally take your powers. I warned you I was ready. Now for godsake. Give up." Kronos smiled as he steadied the scope. "I got you Cangus...You're not going anywhere." he muttered.

(OCC:I Swear to god callum... you pull some little shitty stunt and magically escape. I am ending the thread.)

more_horiz
Cangus, please do not god mod. Your character is not all powerful all mighty. He is not immortal and he is not god either. You cannot escape and avert every attack that is being aimed at you. It is very difficult and frustrating to RP with someone who never take a single hit. Consider those things, when you are battling someone.

more_horiz
Feeling his powers suddenly drained, "fuck", going down on one knee as he nursed his still pained sholder. smiling to him self... "reaper.... ill bite, im not sure why your doing this but i realise now that i am beaten for now, i promise to wait here but," as the explosives on other buildings detonated "ah thats better, a little fire to keep an old veteran warm" with that Cangus lowered his weapons to the ground, Accept his Colt.M1991, "i keep this Reaper, You locked the pin so until it thors out its usesless." Taking out the magazine but not the last loaded round, "see empty now i keep this, you realise its setimental value." holstering it.

(OCC: Jason i took a shot to the sholder straight off and i havent hit anyone properly have i? and rhys its my thread.... continue)

more_horiz
"Well, i greatly appreciate you nulifying the feckers powers..." Said a voice from behind Cangus with a thick Irish accent. "... now that he cant teleport away hes easy money!" He raised his guns, two engraved Colt M1911's loaded with explosive hollow points. he pointed them at Cangus an opened fire. The copper sulphate in his custom amunition turned the muzzle flash a brilliant green as he fired a hail of bullets at Cangus from around 10ft away. Finaly the hammer clicked, indicating that his 12 round mags were empty. As he reloaded his guns he said "Names O'Connor by the way, pleased to meet you."

more_horiz
Achilles smiled as he stepped in before the bullets met there spot. "He belongs to the Grimms'. He's worth quite a bit to the MRD I am afraid. Zain, cuff him." His brother walked over and held the cuff's out. Going to clip them on. "You are welcome to tag on, they pay us per person. We have no reason for quarral. However. You fight us, the MRD, Archangel Mercs, my two brothers and two cousins will be against you. Kronos can dupe, so, I think its better to tag along my friend. We have no quarral."

more_horiz
"Im Getting payed $30'000'000 to take this asshat down..." He said as he lowerd his guns, slowly walking towards Achilles. ... whats the pay if i take you guys up on you're offer?" Harrison was susspisious towards his new compatriots. $30'000'000 was alot of money...

more_horiz
One of Kronos's dupe's arrived. "60 mil, euro. Per person. Twice your pay, none of the work. Walk him in. Get the cash. Leave. Nice and simple." he smiled and offered a hand "I'm Kronos, well one of em"

more_horiz
Harrisons jaw dropped, 60 mil? Thats alot o' cash. Harrison took the hand and shook it, "Im Harrison, the one and only!" He said with a cheeky smile. "60 million huh? thats alot of mullah. This each?" He said as he holsterd he pistols.

more_horiz
Hades took Kronos by the shoulder and said "Are you sure we can trust this guy? I mean he just came in here and tried to kill our mark..." He looked towards Harrison and said, "... im not so sure about this one."

more_horiz
realsing how beat he was if he tried anything with all these people around. "60 million for me? i know im special and all, but it seems to me that somebody has either a grudge or ive done something they dont like.... i must know though.... if 60 is for my capture and 30 for my demise, Harrison, who sent you? or is that classified?" reaching into his pocket, taking out his phone, looking at the time. "hmmm im late, so if we must can we get on with this?" placing his phone back away, holding his hands out for Zain. smirking as he did.

more_horiz
Seeing the smirk on his face, Harrison pulled out a customised Model 1888 lever action shotgun, spin cocked it and held it to the side of Cangus' head. The shotgun was also customised with engravings and the same quote. The stock and end of the barrel had been sawn off, leaving it in its most iconic state. with a growl harrison said, "Try anything and I'll just have to make do with my 30 mil!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum