World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Breaking of Mora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Breaking of Mora   Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:06 am

For few minutes, he stared blankly at the girl. There were hundreds of people Neal had met, and those he'd read about, who claimed that mutants, had no place in the World of Mankind, did so out of sheer ignorance.

Orthodox Religion, Mainstream Science and even the Government, showed in no unmistakable terms how they'd deliberately ignored a great part of extraordinary phenomena that thousands of people around the world, or maybe millions had experienced, simply because Genetic Mutation couldn't be explained by current accepted principles.

Ideologies such as X-Men's had not convinced die-hard adversaries because mutant feats were considered too dangerous for mankind. So since they believed in that, then so be it. People were going to perish because of their ignorance!

Neal planned to integrate Mora. Part of this was brainwashing until she affirmed allegiance to him and to the Brotherhood.

He stood in simple jeans and a t-shirt. The t-shirt itself was white, but had a pattern of blood streaks on it, or maybe that wasn't a pattern. Maybe it was real, it was hard to tell.

Finally though, he got tired of waiting for Mora to wake up, so he grabbed a bucket of ice cold water, that literally had pieces of ice in it, and flung it onto the girl. Which would only make her colder, seeing as the room in the basement was damp, cold, and she was laying on a cement floor.

"Wakey Wakey." He whispered menacingly. "Sun's already shining!" He said in a loud voice, making sure to stay out of sight of her, so that only his voice was heard to her, echoing around the mostly empty room.
Back to top Go down

Mora Elizabeth Walden II

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Breaking of Mora   Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 am

Sammy, is that you?, she thought as she was awakened with water. She was woken rudely, and was getting angry at the thought. She tried looking around for the voice that said "Wakey Wakey.", and couldn't focus properly.

"Who the fuck is there?", she growled. She was not one for being locked up. That damned collar was still on her, inhibiting her control of her abilities. But she was a fighter, and this shit was going to stop. Sammy was out there, and she needed to find him.

She tried top focus on her surroundings, and thought it to be be a cellar of sorts. It was pretty devoid of any objects, but Mora thought she could see old blood stains on the floor. How many times would she have to fight? Why couldn't she use her powers? Get this fucking thing off of me!, she screamed within as she struggled to remove the collar.

"I don't know why I'm here", Mora said to the incorporeal voice. "Where is the boy that got me out of jail?" She was trying to recall the events prior to awakening in this dank room. She could recall a young knight in shining armor and a Grinning Man who took her out of the jail cell. Then, nothing.

Mora was awaiting answers, even as cold and wet as she was. She was going to be defiant until she had that damned collar off. And woe to any that got in her path then.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Breaking of Mora   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:44 am

The girl regained consciousness, dripping wet in ice-cold water. She could hear Neal talking, and tried desperately to look around to see where he was and what he was doing, but it seemed she couldn't move her head because of the collar. She screamed, struggling to remove the collar.

Neal grinned. "You parent's are going to be worried, aren't they? Or do they even care about poor little mutant?" He smiled, picked up an instrument on the table and went closer to her. And it carefully fitted over one of the girl's fingers. "We have a lot to talk about." He whispered, and turned a crank on the thing slowly, and it closed in on her finger, targeting her middle finger around the base. As it turned, it got tighter and tighter on the finger, and then when it was extremely tight on it, he yanked up, and broke the finger completely, at the base. Breaking the bone jaggedly, and not easily repairable at all.

"You're looking for the boy in the jail? I believe the twister I made already devoured him!" He hissed, and undid the instrument, walking away from the girl to the table again.
Back to top Go down

Mora Elizabeth Walden II

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Breaking of Mora   Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 am

Mora screamed as the man broke her middle finger. She started to blank out, her rage becoming almost palpable.

"I'll kill you!" she growled through gritted teeth, as she shivered from the coldness of her wet clothes. "Fight me like a man, instead of being a bullying pussy!"

She hated the feeling of helplessness, but reveled in the rage she felt. She felt her hand go numb, dulling the excruciating pain she felt initially.

What did this man want from her now?, she thought hurriedly. Does he want me to die? She wasn't a vulnerable woman, and she had dealt with men who tried to establish dominance with violence.

She balled her hand into a fist and got in a stance which suggested he fight her. She would show him what pain was if she could get close enough. Let's see what this asshole's really after.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Breaking of Mora   Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Neal moved away from the girl again, dropping the instrument on the table, and letting his hand hover over the many other instruments he had there. Everything from devices that could kill, to things that simply caused a lot of pain. She started to yell at him, the usual things. "I'll kill you," "fight me," blah, blah, blah... same old same old, and it made Neal smirk.

"Don't take it personally." He said, abandoning his equipment to stand next to the table, and look down at her, his hand reaching out to gently stroke her cheek. "I don't choose just anyone. If you are here inside this Mansion, it means you're special." He ran his fingers across her cheek, and down her neck, dancing along her broken arm, and making sure to prod in places that would really hurt.

"See, I'm a professional at what I do. Most of the humans out there... well, they are afraid of me. Because I am having fun watching them to suffer, watching as the pain overwhelmed them." He grinned at the girl again, and looked down at her, his hand slowly running to her other hand, and prodding her broken finger.

"But don't get me wrong, I don't just torture people. I kill them after they've been tortured. I once caught an entire group of humans, dragged them, bound and gagged, and slowly picked them apart as they watched their friends die. The last thing you hear is the screaming of those poor creeps who ware still being tortured. It's sad really." He said, and pretended to be heartbroken for a moment, before he lost it and burst out laughing and moved away from her.

"Why am I doing that? I have been outraged by these stupid people who are oppressing our kind. It is like we are always being pegged to a clothesline and we are just expected to bow our heads. Don't you see, M.R.D.'s never been punished by authorities for torturing and killing mutants, they even has the guts to brag about it as their accomplishment. Like what they did to you. Do you want to see your kind dying?" He asked waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking of Mora   

Back to top Go down

Breaking of Mora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1