World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Finally alone (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Kronos smiled and kisses her back, not a gentle kiss, it was a deep passionate one. He pulled her closer and smiled at her. "That was...cool" he said as he breathed out ice particles. He kissed her cheek gently and smiled. "I think...this is the start of a wonderful realationship..." he held her close, still holding her hand gently.
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Fallon pressed her chest against his and her heart was pounding in her chest. Grinning, she kept kissing him and put her spare hand on his cheek. Pulling away, she blushed deeply and felt the ice particles hit her. ''I-I think so too...'' She pulled her hand out of his and stood up before standing in front of him with a blush but a devious glint in her eyes. Fallon straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck with a bright red blush. ''I'm sorry but...it seems i can't stop touching you now...'' She admitted with a purr and brushed her lips against his before kissing him deeply with more passion. She unknowingly began rubbing her hips against his.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Kronos smiled and cupped her ass pulling her closer, he smiled at the grind and he kissed her passiontely and he chuckled. "I am cool with you touching me how you desire...How you please..." his arms pulled her close and his grip tightened. He kissed her again and blushed as she grindded more. This...this feels perfect he thought as he allowed her to do her thing.
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Fallon bit her lip harder as he cupped her ass and couldn't help rubbing her ass against his hands. Kissing him, she ran her hands through his messy hair and kept grinding him. ''Kronos...touch me the way you want...Please?'' She purrs and kisses his neck softly before going back to his lips. Oh he's perfect...I just met him but jesus christ...he is...I can finally touch someone i like... She thought whilst kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Kronos kept her close kissing her deeply and wrapping his arms round her with a grin. "I said it first, you can." he kissed her cheek and neck. Then realised they were in a dusty attic. "We're still in an attic...Want to go elsewhere?" his gripped tightened again She...Is...Perfect, I have never met anyone like this...Perfection personified...I...think I am in love. he thought as he kissed her deeply with deep blush and a wide grin.
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Fallon pressed her chest against his and pecked his lips. She moaned softly, despite herself when he kissed her neck and she stood up, pulling him along. ''Come with me, Kronos...'' She purred and stood on her tiptoes kissing him again. Lacing her fingers with a wild grin, she pulled him along to her bedroom. Her room was pitch black but her lights spelled Stay awake on the walls and she used her hip to close the door. Sitting down on the bed, she pulled him on top of her and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. I think..i may be in love.... She thought whilst kissing him and she began tasting his mouth with her tongue.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Kronos kissed her and rolled so she straddled him. He leaned up and kissed her his hands on her back and waist. He smiled and kissed her deeply once more before pulling her downwards. "Your rooms dark...I always liked the dark." he kisse her again on the neck and cheeks before frining at her. Yep. In love. 100%
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Fallon blushed when he rolled and she ground her hips against his. Taking off her baggy hoodie, she revealed a tight white tank top and the black lace of her white bra. Giggling at his words, she nodded. ''So do i...'' She admits before rolling them so he's on top. Placing her hands on his hips, she runs them up his top and peels it off in one smooth motion and began stroking Kronos' chest and wrapping her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Kronos kisses her chest and neck, then cheek. He held her close with a grin. He smiles as she touches his scarred torso. Soon he rilled so they swapped postions and he chuckled. "You can stay there" he said as he kisses her stomach and chest then neck once more. "hmmmheheheh...." he kissed her body once more. Then looked up at her with desire.....
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Fallon kissed him deeply before he began kissing her body. Raising her eyebrow at his command and her heart leaped as he kissed her stomach and chest. Ripping off her tank top, she laid there in her bra and leggings with a blush. The desire in Kronos' eyes spurred on her own and she nodded at him slowly. ''P-please...'' Fallon begged softly and her heart kept pounding in her chest as she stared down at him with lustful eyes.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:22 am

He grins and kisses her body once more, his eyes lighting up as she strips. He feels her body against his. He hears her plea and he smiles. "Okay....Just for you..." he kisses her neck and enters.....

The day after next

Kronos lays with the quilt on his lower half and Falon straddling him. He looks up and smiles "That...was fun...I believe it now wednesday...so much for doing something on tues day..." he kisses her stomach and chuckles.
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 am

Fallon collapsed on top of Kronos and planted kisses on his chest before looking at him. ''That was amazing...you're amazing..'' She blushed deeply and leaned up kissing his lips. Taking his hand in hers, she was still amazed at how her touch didn't affect him. ''Oh wells...i'm glad there was no classes yesterday or for the next week.'' She winks with a sly grin and softly pecked his lips.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Kronos smiled at her and kissed her deeply then wrapped them in her quilt. He snuggles with her then speaks ``that was amazing, I struggled to keep up with you. Just awesome, two days of great sex, and I am glad that there is no more lessons hehehe I enjoyed this so much, You know, I have been thinking.............'' he pauses obviously nervous ''I think I...I love you...'' he smiled and kissed her forehead
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Fallon kisses back, stroking his cheek with her thumb softly before snuggling into him. Blushing at his words, she buried her face in his chest. ''You're amazing...'' She whispers and giggles. ''I'm glad as well...I wouldn't have left you anyways. I was enjoying myself...way too much.'' Winking, she stares up at him and her eyes widen at his words. Leaning up, she put both of her hands on either sides of his face and kissed him deeply, wrapping her leg around his waist protectively. ''I-I t-think the same....K-Kronos...'' She stuttered, heart racing like a hummingbird and her mind raced as she kept pecking Kronos' lips unable to keep away from the man who finally was able to get Fallon to talk...and to touch.
Back to top Go down

Kronos Grimm

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 am

Kronos smiled as he held her close to him. He kissed her forehead, then her cheek, cuddling her he began to chuckle. He breathed out and ice like mist followed. "I have absorbed so much ice fire, haha" he leaned into her touch and nuzzled her. "Its quite cool actually"
Back to top Go down

Fallon Black

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am

Fallon leaned into his kiss on the forehead and snuggled closer into his arms. Staring at the ice mist, she laid on her back and raised her hand to show the ice run down her hand like veins. ''It can be cool...'' She said softly and the ice seemed to steam and disappear allowing Fallon to touch Kronos again. Her hand fell onto his cheek and she stroked it with her thumb staring up at him with a small smile. ''How so?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow. Fallon believed her powers were a pain, a nuisance but she knew if she took the cure, she wouldn't be the same.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally alone (NC-17)   

Back to top Go down

Finally alone (NC-17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2