X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteBrother... [Doran/Open]

more_horiz
Luka stood at the top of the Empire State Building. The air was cool, and the night was young. Strangely, no tourists were up here on the roof. Surely they would want to enjoy this beautiful sight of the big apple.

Luka paced back and forth on the roof until he felt a disturbance in the air. The air became motionless and dropped a few degrees. "Whats Up?" a voice asked. Luka turned towards the voice and saw a man in a black trenchcoat. He had black hair slicked with grease and a scar on his face as if he had underwent a painful surgery. "Who... Who are you?" He asked. Luka had a feeling he knew this guy, he emitted a familar aura.

descriptionCompleteRe: Brother... [Doran/Open]

more_horiz
Doran smirked at Luka. He had no idea who Doran was. "Its me. Doranellus. Your brother."

Luka looked as if he had seen a ghost. "Long time no see." He said while he sat down on the edge of the roof, staring down at the busy city. "Whats the haps'" Doran said mockingly as he pointed his finger down at the city. He twirled it like a spoon in a coffee cup and visible winds came out of his finger, sprouting a mini tornado that swung past a hot dog cart and picked up the whole machine. The machine flew into the sky and shot up to the building. Doran gently let it down and smiled. "Hot Dog?"

more_horiz
Luka growled.

"Its been a bloody CENTURY since I last saw you and all you care about are hot dogs?!" Luka swiped his hand to the side and the cart flew over the edge of the roof and impacted the ground with a loud BANG!

"Why the hell are you even here." Luka spat while crossing his arms. His blue eyes were now black with blackened tears running out.

more_horiz
"Well I see you've learned how to move large objects!" Doran said while laughing. His laughing stopped with a sigh. "I see you've also learned more language." He said scoffing to the side. "Anyways... I've come with you to help me with a job. I know you have heard of Charles Xavier coming back to the X-School. Well we need him out of the picture as fast as he got back into the picture." Doran smiled. "I've heard that you've learned a new ability that will aide you in getting rid of the problem" Doran smiled and gave him a wink.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum