X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteJust another day I guess (R)

more_horiz
Kronos had finished class, he was walking down the hall, to his right was, himself, and on his left. He smiled "Kronos" he said pointing at the one on the right "Go do the set work, and research this subject. Come back when you finish or after six hours" he turned to his left. "Kronos, go and train, 6 hours, then come back" he smiled to himself before being caught up by others, he drew himself in and walked slowly careful not to touch anyone. He put his hands in his pockets and allowed himself to be shoved around, laughed at, bullied. He didn't care too much, he'd gotten used to it."

descriptionCompleteRe: Just another day I guess (R)

more_horiz
Raven rolled her eyes to every student passing her. She just finished her first class and it was hell. She can't stand being in the same place with other mutants. Yeah she was at the institute where mutants live and study but being in the same class as them was different. It was torture.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going will you?!" she yelled even though it was obvious she was the one who was not looking to where she was walking.

She passed the guy she bumped into and rolled her eyes. Without even walking a feet away she turned her back to the guy. "Hey! sorry for acting like that" she said smiling.

more_horiz
Kronos was knocked into then screamed at. He abosrbed it like it didn't bother him, when in truth it annoyed the hell out of him. He heard her return and appologise. "Its....Fine I guess. Everyone has those days..." he barely made eye contact. He was to shy. His shyness made him draw in further...but part of him wanted to talk, and so he did. "My...My name is Kronos. Kronos Grimm, it's nice to meet you. I think..." he smiled faintly, and folded his arms. She quite rude She can't be that rude, she said sorry... Still rammed into you, but. I am making you talk to her I noticed Titan. he thought...

more_horiz
"Its....Fine I guess. Everyone has those days..."

She wasn't expecting the attitude the guy gave her. She was shocked. She was expecting a lot more of yelling from him. She sighed in relief. "I am Raven...Raven Sky Summers" she introduced herself. She smiled then walked away. The guy looked trustworthy and kind but he wasn't a exemption. He was still a mutant and she hated mutant.

more_horiz
Kronos sighed and looked up at her, well, in her direction. "Nice to meet you..." he rubbed his temples and looked back at her. His iris's now slightly wider than before "You should really be careful whom you bump into. You'll find some peoples touch is quite shocking." he pulled his hand of his pocket and touched the lightbulb, electricity course through it and into him. He stored it. "I can't control it...mostly...a single touch and all of my stored power could go straight into you...." he walked towards the stairs. "I am hungry, would you like some food?"

more_horiz
Raven didn't really care as to what the guy was telling her. She couldn't care less. 'Like I care if he can't control it' she thought. She turned around to face the guy once more, imprinted on her face was a smile....a fake smile though. "Is that so? Well sorry. I'm not really hungry but sure" she stated.

For now Raven would take him as an exemption. She didn't want to socialize with mutants but she might as well....even if it was just for a while. "So your name was Kronos right? Should I call you Kronos or would you prefer another name or a nickname perhaps?" she asked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum