World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rose Eris Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Rose was bored out of her mind,and it was a very nice night to be spent inside.So instead of locking herself in her room and eat something before she sleeps,she decided to go out and have some fun,even get into a fight if she had the chance.

She threw on a pair of tight jeans and a simple tank top,along with knee-high black boots,and grabbed her car keys,money,and her phone,before exiting the small apartment she lived in.
Her black Ashton Martin DBS was waiting for her,shining just outside her apartment.She got in,enjoying the feeling of being inside a fast car,before starting the car and speeding off.She didn't know where to go exactly,but trouble would find her,she was sure.

She stopped outside a club Downtown,and parked nearby,getting out of her car and messing up her hair a little,making her look more wild than usual.Her dramatic eyeliner matched her full red lips perfectly,and that was obvious by the looks men gave her.
"Oh stop staring,boys.This,is not for you.",she said,showing off her body,before walking into the club with a smirk.It was pretty crowded,and she liked that/

Sneaking past the dancefloor,she made it to the bar,and sat on a stool,ordering a glass of Whiskey.The barman was a cute young man,around his mid-twenties,and gave her quite a hungry look which almost made her smirk.She pretended not to see him,and turned around,staring at the bodies swaying to the loud music.
Back to top Go down

Luka Giotelli

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Luka was flying above the clouds reading a book and looked below. He pulled through the clouds with his power and stared at the nightclub with sounds so loud they boomed up the sky. He decided to fly down to the club.

The club was filled with strobes and sweaty bodies dancing like they had ants in their pants. People were getting drunk and falling out on the dance floor, It was not his type of environment. He was so tired from flying an he deserved a whiskey or two. The bartender was cute. He smiled and asked what it would be.

"Get me some of your best Whiskey. A couple of glasses. I'm tired" Luka said

Luka put the money in his hand and levitated off onto the bartenders hand. At first he was surprised then he laughed. He put the money in his pocket and put his finger on the table. His finger formed a glass of whiskey, the glass formed from his fingers. "I see that i'm around my own kind." He said as he passed down the whiskey to Luka. It was gonna be a good night
Back to top Go down

Rose Eris Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Rose was sitting nearby,her eyes scanning the room for any..suspicious movements,but nothing new seemed to occur.Bodies were rubbing against each other,while some people were getting drunk,and others were fainting by the dancefloor.Her eyes caught something moving,and her eyes followed the male figure that made his way to the bar,and ordered a glass of whiskey.
Her eyes widened at the sudden realisation that both of them,the cute barman and the new man that had entered,were mutants.

She waited a few minutes,before sneaking over closer to the man sitting nearby,and putting on a charming smile."Might if another Mutant joins in your little...party?"
She licked her lips and leaned her head to the side,inching closer to Luka with a smirk.
"I am Rose..and you must be Mr.Cute,right?"
She sipped on her Whiskey and bit her lip,looking straight into his eyes.She was attacking her prey right away.

Back to top Go down

Luka Giotelli

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:54 pm

The bartender looked at the pair and nodded before walking off into the kitchen.

"Names Luka, you look familiar." He said twirling a finger in his whiskey. "I know someone who looks like you." Luka finished the last drop of his whiskey. "I guess its a coincidence. So how are you?" Luka said with a smile

(OOC : Sorry for the short post, I didn't have much to say)
Back to top Go down

Rose Eris Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Rose had to raise an eyebrow at the hearing of the man's words.She looked familiar to him?
Maybe he's one of the many who have fallen for me..,she thought and shrugged,smiling sweetly at him."We might have stumbled upon each other before,I guess.."

She cleared her throat and sipped some of her drink,"And what is that girl I look like to you?A friend?A lover?Maybe I am who you are indeed thinking.."
Rose smirked and laughed softly,giving him a playful wink and turning her attention to the people who were dancing.

"I am quite good..just so so bored,Mr.Cute face.Yourself?"
Rose kept her eyes fixed on the bodies who were moving on the dancefloor,tor between using her Telekinesis to have some fun and create some chaos.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]   

Back to top Go down

Every Rose Has Its Thorn[NC-17]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1