World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Loika couldnt sleep. She couldnt enjoy her honeymoon. She couldnt do anything but think about this feeling that was gnawing away at the pit of her stomach. She kept having the same nightmare of hands reaching out of the shadows and grabbing mackenzie.

She sat up in bed and shook peter awake. " Something isnt right. We need to go home. NOW. teleport us home."

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Peter woke up from Loika shaking him. He was sleepy and confused. What was the matter? Loika sounded scared, like there was something in the room, but Peter didn't see anything. "Loika there is no one there," he groaned sleepily. "Go back to sleep darlin'." He turned over and jut fell back to sleep. He had a long day of doing nothing and now he wanted a nap. A nice rest would do some good tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 pm

She hit him hard this time. " WAKE UP. Take us home or so help me ill go on my own. Something is really really wrong!" The anxious feeling was getting worse.

She grabbed peter's phone out of the pocket of his jeans on the floor. She dialed Jason's number as she got dressed. " Cmon jason please pick up." She said as she pulled on a pair of jeans and a tshirt.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am

Jason's phone went off. A lively ring was loud and somewhat annoying at this hour. He wanted to ignore it, whoever it was they could call back tomorrow morning, but he knew that there could be people out there wanting his help. He rolled over in his bed and lazily reached for his phone, which was sitting on a night stand next to his bed. He picked it and looked at the screen. A face of Loika Faelith was the caller ID. It was 2:00am in a morning, and she was supposed to be on her honeymoon. Did something go wrong?

He pressed "Accept" button as he put the phone to his ear. "Hello, Loika?" he said, quietly getting up off his bed so that he would not wake up Sara. He wore his cool Christmas pajamas. Searching for his slippers, he couldn't find them in a dark, so Jason just went downstairs in his white socks. "Is everything alright with you two?"
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 am

"OWWW..." yelled out Peter when Loika hit him. He groggily rose up on his elbows, looking around. "Are you sure it isn't one of your motherly instincts?" said Peter as he sat up on a bed now. 
"Take us home or so help me ill go on my own. Something is really really wrong!" 
"Alright, alright..." said Peter to a comment that she is going to go alone. "Just give me another hour or so..." he fell back down on a bed, chuckling..."Just kidding...I'm awake, I'm awake." he pulled the covers off as Peter stood up and went to get his clothes. He got dressed quickly and looked around. "So...what about all this stuff?" He was referring to their luggage. They couldn't just leave all that, lying around the room.
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Loika was so spooked she was shaking. She pulled on her socks and jerked on her shoes. " Jason i need to come home something is really wrong i have a really bad feeling about Mackenzie. Please tell me she's okay..." She resisted glaring at Peter. She was more worried about her daughter than some clothes and toiletries.
Back to top Go down

Sara Andrews

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Sara rolled over in the bed next to him. She felt him get up and it woke her up as well. She yawned and blinked at the clock tiredly. WOW it was late. Something was wrong with one of the students? She saw him looking for something and reached under the bed. She handed him his slippers and noticed him on the phone. " Sweetheart whats wrong?" She said sleepily.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Loika sounded anxious on the phone.
"Jason, i need to come home something is really wrong i have a really bad feeling about Mackenzie."
"Loika, slow down," said Jason as he felt someone behind him, he turned around to see Sara awake as well.
"Please tell me she's okay..."
Jason placed his hand over the phone speaker and looked at Sara. "Where's Mackenzie?" he asked. He thought hard about it. "Logan went out to pick her up...and...oh my god..." he looked shocked. "...he never came back with her." feeling his heart race down to his feet fast. That sinking feeling one gets when they know something awful happened. "We need to find Wolverine. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Peter felt ignored. He really didn't think there was anything wrong with Katt or Mackie. They were fine on their own, defending themselves wasn't going to be an issue. Unless they got snatched by someone who is more powerful then the. He could see trouble brewing then. 

"Are you ready?" said Peter as he looked at her on a phone. That body..mhhmmm...Peter chuckled to himself as he waited on Loika.
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 pm

loika froze. " Jason what does she mean logan never came back with Mackenzie...." She barely heard the rest of what they were saying. Peter's phone slipped out of her hand and fell to the floor. She looked like she was in shock and a bit like she was going to be sick. If logan wasnt back with Mack something had to be wrong.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Logan arrived back at the school. He had searched for the girl all day. It was finally time to have a talk with the professor. He parked his bike in the garage and went inside. He lit a cigar and smoked it on the way through the mansion.

He knocked on the door. He was surprised to hear voices this early in the morning. Hopefully he wasnt interrupting anything with the Mrs. He shuddered at the thought. " Professor. We need to talk." He said gruffly.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm

"Loika," said Jason, "Hello--Loika. Are you still there?" but he didn't hear anything from her anymore and she didn't hang up, a loud thud gave way to Jason as he realized what was happening. She has dropped the pon, pet There was nothing left for her, something had to had to be done. Suddenly a person behind Jason came up he wanted a word with him.
"Logan, just the person I wanted to talk to. You went out to pick up Mackenzie, what happened?" asked Jason, looking at the gruff man. "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Logan took his cigar out of his mouth and looked at it before looking him in the eye. " That damn mutant hunter. I think she was going after another child. She took Mack. Ive been looking all night but nuthin."

He let out a long sigh and he didnt look hopeful. " I dont know what they want with kids. But i think i know where they took the kids.If im right then its bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:39 pm

While Loika and Peter were away enjoying the benefits of newlywed life, Katt begrudgingly obeyed to stay at the only other place she felt safe.
Stalking up silently, Katt didn't join in time to hear the depth of the dilemma.
The girl waved a hand, coaxing the cigar smoke away from her sensitive nose.

Katt pinned Logan with an expectant look, canting her head to the side. Her tail swished back and forth behind her, giving further tells to her state of anxiety.
"Where is little sister? Wildboy was gone to get her, but was last night!"
Poking Wolverine with one accusatory clawed finger, Katt's bright amber eyes narrowed.
"School is not far. Where is my sister?" the cat-girl demanded.
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 am

Peter looked at Loika as she was stricken with devastating news. "We have to go," said Peter walking over to Loika and picking up his phone. Then he took her hand without her saying and after crackle and popping, they were standing in front of Jason, Sara, Wolverine, and--what was Katt doing there? Guess she found out as well. 

"We'll find her, Loika," said Peter. "There are more of us then them. We'll get her back, baby. I promise." he tried so hard to reassure her, hopefully it was working.
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Loika buried her face in Peter's chest after they arrived back at the school. Seeing Logan and Kat there only reassured her fears. Aside from school Mack never went anywhere without her sister. She hated people seeing her cry but she couldnt help it. Tears escaped and her cries were muffled by Peter's chest.

She finally pulled herself together enough and spun around angrily and pointed a finger at Logan. " YOU had one damn job LOGAN! ONE! How could you let them take her!?" She snarled. Her body was trembling like it wanted to shift and she lunged at him.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Logan didnt get much reaction time. Not that he needed it. Loika was angry and that was her right, but it also made her clumbsy and stupid. He caught her by the arm, spun her around, and held onto her tight so that she couldnt get her arms free. " Listen kid you need to calm down. I did EVERYTHING i could. And you know that. This is not the time to loose your damn mind. You arent the only one here who is fond of that little girl." He was having a hard time holding onto the thrashing girl. Hopefully she took his words to heart and calmed down. He didnt want to think about the loss of a child.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:55 am

Jason stood between Logan and Loika,  frowning at both of them. "Alright everyone," he said firmly. "Let's solve this problem like civilized people, shall we?"He looked at Logan and then at Loika. "We don't know why she was grabbed, it could have just been a mistake. Nevertheless...she's the student here and we must get her back." said Jason. "Loika, we know where she is going to be. And if I am correct, Hawthorne won't hurt Mackie as long as she doesn't provoke her in any way."

He walked back to Sara's side. "We just have to go and pick her up is all."
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:57 am

Loika let out a distressed sound. If she didnt provoke her.... The chances of Mackenzie not doing that was not good. Part of her personality was pushing people to their limits. She pulled free of Logan and paced the room, her body was still trembling with the urge to shift but she was controlling herself for now. She looked to Jason as she paced. " Yea and Hawthorn will just say suuuuure take the kid, glad i could watch her. Some of us are wanted mutants Jason. Once she figures out what mack can do if she hasnt already i highly doubt shes gunna let her go." Everything seemed to be going to hell. She couldnt loose Mack. It would kill her just as much as if she lost peter.
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:34 am

"She's a tough cookie, I think she'll be able to to hold out until we rescue her," said Peter. "Loika, I am pretty sure you are not wanted. I can name few, Ackerman, Mason, all the damned Brotherhood people, but you--" said Peter, "I don't think you are dangerous." Peter wanted this rescue sound like piece of cake. But he knew that they were up against forces that could kill them if they made a wrong turn. It was nice to have Jason and Logan present, they could definitely help with the mission. "What are we stalling around for? We need to go and rescue Mackie!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)   

Back to top Go down

Parent's worst nightmare ( nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1