World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

The Day Of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: The Day Of Darkness   Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm

In his mind "Three days has passed since I have seen both my master and my brother. After searching high in low inside of the void. I can't find my brother. I know that my master has died, for the painful memories of his death by a user even stronger than my insperation. I know longer want to become evil but, I can't let his death disapear ether." Walking out into the harsh sun, the boy comes to the eastern bus stop to catch a Grey Hound. A few hours passes, then finally the bus comes right at dawn. Paying his ticket, he walks abored and takes a seat at the back. "I know that my kind are being targeted by the humans but, who would go so far to kill a man that lives in the mountains? there has to be more to this than a simple killing? I need to find out, Who is my master, and what did he do." The bus ride was cold, so was life. Time to move on and find the truth. Knowing the bus was going for New York, he took the trip from The Blue Ridge Mountains In Ga, to the bus port in NY. "It's Time for me to find the truth." After that Angelo woke up from his nap, just to see that he was still in the void alone.
Back to top Go down
http://latheruna.forumotion.com/forum

The Day Of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1