World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

I'll make men out of you pg13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Logan sat on a rock in the woods outside of the school. Part of his test was seeing if the kids could even find him to begin with. Then the real fun would start. He extended a claw and started sharpening a stick while he waited for students to start arriving.
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 am

After the incident in her last class Raven decided that it would be better for her if she would skip her other classes for the rest of the day. She decided that she would go shopping so walking to her room she grabbed her coat, her beanies and her back pack.

Walking outside the campus she felt the urge to pee "Not now!" she yelled to herself. She tried holding it in but she couldn't. She looked back at the school, planning to go back and do what she needed to do but walking was going to take too much time; she took a look around and gladly there was a woods just outside the campus. Her idea might not be the best but it was the easy way.

She walked to the woods and then put everything she was holding down. She didn't even bother to secure the place because she can't really hold it it. When she had put everything down she prepared to do what she really needed to do; not knowing that there was actually someone out there in the woods.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:11 am

Logan stepped out of the trees and raised an eyebrow at her. " Well finally someone shows up for class. You're late kid." He said and lit a cigar. Kids these days had no respect for time or adults. Mutant kids thought they were the only ones in the world with problems. They were just another generation with the same painful reminder.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Charity had been there, only blended into the surroundings.  Its what she did a lot, but when Logan lit up the cigar, she frowned and showed herself.  Her forest green scaly skin shinned in the light before she forced it to be human pale peach colored.  

"I wasn't late, just hiding from you.  I thought smoking wasn't allowed here Mr.Logan."  She spoke with a slight smile.  She was a bit of a smart alec.  Her red eyes focused on him and the other girl, Raven.  She flicked her snake tongue out as a habit, sensing the air.

"So now what Mr.Logan?"
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Logan rolled his eyes at the girl. Like anyone was going to be able to take his cigar. Kids could be such brats. Her rolled his eyes and cracked his neck. " Your powers will only get you so far. You are going to learn to survive using skills that dont depend on your powers."

He looked at both girls to get an idea of what he was working with. " Heres your scenario. The school was taken over. You have no where to go but these woods. You're being hunted. What do you do first?" She scoffed at the ideas these girls would come up with.
Back to top Go down

William Pierce

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:47 pm

"If the school is taken over, why wouldn't we have anywhere to go? Are you saying the school is taken over or the whole city and then we have to retreat to wood?" asked William as he stopped next to a creepy looking girl whom he has met at the Blackbird earlier. He was confused as to what Professor Howlett was asking of them or maybe he was just trying to be a smart Alec, "Well in that case I would fight for my school. I am sure as heck not going to sleep in the woods, god knows what creatures roam these lands. You close your eyes for a minute and..." William slid his finger across his neck to indicate that it would be easy to die in the woods.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Charity was about to answer when the boy she met earlier spoke up from behind her.  She frowned at the way he talked.  Being a smart ass wasn't the way to go.  She flicked her snake-like tongue out a few times before she answered.

"I'd blend into the trees.  Maybe climb up them.  Try and contact a teacher.  If I'm hunted, I'd stay blended into the trees.  I'd use my powers Professor. I'm not a fighter, just a hider."  Charity said, her hair turning a bright green shade on contentment.  Her hair did that, changed with her mood.  It then turned back to blonde.  She also let her skin turn back to it's scaly forest green shade and smiled.  She looked back at William and rolled her eyes.  She fixed her dress and looked back at William with a frown.

"Being a smart ass isn't going to help you out in classes.  I'm sure Mr.Logan doesn't appreciate it."
Back to top Go down

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Luke was late, and so her ran as fast as he could, which was very fast, almost a blur of a kid in a black suit.  He stopped running right up behind the group of 2 girls and one boy and cleared his throat.

"Sorry for being late Professor.  Voke up late.  But I ran as fast as I could.  So really only took me a minute to get here."  He laughed at his own joke, his voice had a Russian accent to it.  He brushed his right hand through his hair and looked at the girl with the green skin, the boy, and then to the other girl.

"So vhat was the question, or um assignment?"  Luke asked and stuffed his hands into his suits pocket.  He kept his smile on his face and moved next to William and looked Logan over.  Everyone knew who Wolverine was.  He felt it an honor to be taking this class now that he knew who was teaching it.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

" So sorry no one is here to coddle you Mr Hanson but thank you so much for showing up." He spoke sarcastically. " The point of this class is to become self sufficient. The point of this class is to survive with resources at hand and not rely on your powers.

He looked at pierce with a stern gaze. " This school was demolished many years ago before Mr Andrews rebuilt it. So yes Mr Pierce, theres a possibility this school might not always be here to pamper your ass. As for the city, Man does not feel love for us at all so dont expect help. I have alot of work to do with you kids so if you feel the need to fight me the whole way then feel free to leave. I wont beg you to stay bub. aint got time for that."

It was the girl's turn. " Miss Meers i say again. In this class you will start out not using your powers until you learn to not rely on them. For those of you deciding to accept my help and teaching, what is the first thing you do to ensure survival."
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Charity listened to Logan speak after Luke had shown up.  She gulped and looked down.  Not using her powers was going to be hard.  She already was naturally blended into the forest.  She looked up for a moment, thinking everything over that he had said.

"I'm sorry, my skin is naturally like this... so I kinda already blend into the forest in a way.  So how would I not use my powers when it's natural?"  Charity asked with honesty.  She flicked her tongue out a few times nervously.  She looked down again, not wanting to have her red eyes look at Logan's face.  She was embarrassed that she was different than the other students here.  The twelve year old wasn't sure how to proceed with this now.  She was afraid he was going to tell her this wasn't a good class for her to be in.  Her hair had turned blue at this point, sadness.  Another problem she had, no control over her emotions showing through her hair.  It turned back to blonde after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

" No changing your skin to match the forest. Same goes for hair." He took the cigar out of his mouth, flicked it a few times and looked at the girl. " Now missy, tell me. What would you do in the situation i have just described."
Back to top Go down

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Luke frowned at Logan's words, but none the less listened and looked to the green skinned girl as the Professor spoke to her.  He would wait until he was addressed again to answer, but now seeing how everyone else was dressed, he felt a big overly dressed.    So he stood there and listened.  He waited for his turn and did not smile once.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Charity actually looked frightened for a moment, her skin naturally blended with the forest.  That was her normal skin.  She didn't know how to explain that.  So instead she just looked down to think.  She flicked her tongue out nervously and blinked rapidly and finally figured out a good answer.

"I guess if my skin wasn't blending in, even if it this color naturally, I'd try to find a bush or a tree with a big hole and hide in it.  Maybe wait for a teacher to come help and find me?"  She asked as a question.  She really wasn't sure what the right answer was.  Her hair was turning strange colors with her mood of nervousness before it settled back to blonde.  Her skin however stayed it's nature forest green scaly self.  

"I'm really not sure Professor.  I'm only twelve..."  Charity looked as if she was about to cry.  She had never been asked a question this hard, or one that she couldn't answer correctly.

"If people were hunting me, I'd climb a tree and hide, but that's using my powers...kinda..."  The little girl frowned and kept her head down.  Her hair stayed blonde.
Back to top Go down

William Pierce

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 am

"Being a smart ass isn't going to help you out in classes.  I'm sure Mr.Logan doesn't appreciate it."
William wasn't sure if he was going to like this class being the the same place with that twelve year old was making him uncomfortable. Just like that, William was ticked off. 
"And being a stupid bitch with a big mouth is going to get you killed in this place." said William, frustrated.  William listened to the girl trying to explain how she would survive if she was in the woods. Her answer was pathetic! The most dumbest answer he has ever heard. She kept referring to her skin and how its always green. William spun around and faced her with an extremely annoyed look.

"Yeah so what if your skin is green, and I heard Nightcrawler's skin was blue and hell he didn't even look human. I am sure  he didn't make freaking excuses when he had to act and hide. No one wants to hear your poor ass stories about how you can't live without your powers. How do you think we have to blend into society? AH? You think you are some hot shit who knows everything and can hide using her powers? I am sure that's what most of you ignorant, self-centered bitches think, 'Oh, I know how to control my powers, I won't get killed.' and your kind always ends up being dead first." said William with obvious anger in his tone. "Shouldn't your be like in a zoo or behind some glass where people can take pictures of you and you are being fed out of a bowl. There is no weirdos here...ARGGGHHHH...YOU...ARE...SO...STUPID!"
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:14 pm

Logan stepped up to Mr Pierce. He was in his face and glowering down at him. Logan looked pretty intimidating even when his claws werent out. " I dont remember asking for your opinion on other students Mr Pierce. Maybe you should worry about yourself instead of bullying little girls. Which is the point i was trying to make."

He turned and walked away a few steps. " Seems as though even mutants cant get along and help eachother. So you can forget outside help." He put out his cigar on his own hand. He groaned a little but his hand healed quickly. " If you loose the school the forest is going to be your best place to regroup. Chances are your attackers wont know the lay of the land like you do. Your first job is to stay warm and dry BUT do not start fires. The smoke will draw in your attackers. Charity climbing trees is a good idea but you also have to remember that it can make you very visible."

He motioned his hand towards the forest. " The woods can be your friend if you know how to work with it. Your priorities are food, shelter, and water. There are books in the library that will tell you what plants are edible. We will work on that next class. For now..." He smirked in a very smug way. " This will be your first test. Think of it as... an intense game of hide and seek. Use the forest to hide, dont fight it. You can also use the forest to trip up others in the game. Theres a flag hidden in the woods. The first student to find it and bring it to me gets an automatic A. oh... and the catch is you have to find me first." He looked around at the students to make sure they understood.
Back to top Go down

William Pierce

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

William looked away from the girl and saw the teacher very close to him, almost in his face. William didn't move, he wasn't going to be intimidated by the fact that he was just a student and Professor here, was the teacher. He looked up at Mr. Howlett. "No, you did not, sir. But I figured--what the hell--everyone is entitled to my opinion," he chuckled to himself. 

"The woods can be your friend if you know how to work with it..."
"Yeah you'd know that, wouldn't you?" muttered William under his breath. The teachers looks and attitude was that of an animal, and he even sounded like a bear who was getting slaughtered. It wouldn't be long before he retired, William just knew it.
Back to top Go down

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Luke looked at the kid who had the smart mouth and simply rolled his eyes.  In Russia, those outbursts would get someone beaten, but not here.  When the teacher got into his face, he smiled, glad he didn't have to jump in and defend the girl.  It wasn't her fault she was so young and the other boy was a bully.

"Vell, vhat are ve vaiting for?  I'm ready to find this flag.  Just one question.  Powers allowed or no?"  Luke grinned, knowing if he could use his powers it would give him a huge advantage over the others.  Then again, who would know that he did use them.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Charity was about to really get angry and tell William her own thoughts about him before Logan stepped in and went face to face with the boy.  She really did not like him, she thought of him as a smart ass, someone who would talk his mouth until something dangerous happened.  

"Bullying me to make yourself feel superior is really low.  I can't wait to see you being attacked by something and needing someone else's help, then who will be the one that's stupid for not making friends."  Charity smiled at her own words, not caring what William was going to say next.  She couldn't care less as she listened to Logan speak about the current challenge.  Seemed easy enough.  Finding the flag, then the professor however made things a bit more challenging.  If she couldn't use her powers, things would be even harder.  Although the tripping up others gave her a bigger smile.   She planned on messing with William.  She couldn't wait to do it.

When Luke spoke, asking about if they could use their gifts, she frowned.  She pretty much knew what the answer was going to be.  Still, she figured she could do this.
Back to top Go down

William Pierce

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

William turned to look at the twelve year old again, "Bullying? Kid, give me a break...you haven't seen the real bully I can be." said William distastefully. "I don't have to feel superior to you, I AM superior to you in in every way," he chuckled as he turned to look at Professor. "I don't need anyone's help, not especially yours. You are a kid, how much help can you really be to anyone?" 

Then he interrupted the teacher dude. "Hold up, if we have to find the flag, why would we need to look for you?" asked William. "Is is capture the flag game or hide and seek. I am so utterly confused."
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

" No powers at all."He said in a gruff tone."If these kids are the future Xmen then the world is entirely screwed." He said while the children were arguing. He knew kids were immature but he hated being around them. He hated people in general because they all tended to be assholes but this was different. He couldnt hit these ones because they were kids.

While the kids were arguing amongst themselves he considered cancelling the whole class and giving them all F's but he would have to explain himself to Jason. Instead he disappeared while they were arguing. Class had begun.
Back to top Go down

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Luke watched William speak his mind and rolled his eyes.  That kid really needed to be smacked in the face.  But American teachers didn't do that.  No matter, when Logan vanished into the woods, Luke figured it was time to search.  He too left the two others behind as he walked into the woods.  He hated that he couldn't use his powers as running was his thing.  No matter, he could still move at human pace if he wanted.  

"Should not of vorn this today.."  He mumbled to himself and tried not to ruin his suits pants as he searched for the flag.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Charity rolled her eyes at William and saw Logan leave them.  She figured the game was starting and she began to run into the woods to get away from the bully.   Her red eyes scanned the woods.  She decided to climb a tree without adhering to it to get a better view of the woods.  She saw Luke ahead, but no flag and sighed.

"This is going to be hard..."
Back to top Go down

William Pierce

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:39 pm

No response from the kid? Good, because he had more 'bullying' he could have done before the class started. As he realized the teacher left them all behind, William had to move fast as well. No power, eh? thought William. Who would know. He watched as the twelve year old girl ran in front of him. He followed her and saw her climb on a tree to see better, he guessed. Smirking, William walked up to a tree and placed his hand on it. Contemplating whether he should do it. Then, he released his power of animation into. As it came to life, William laughed. "HOLD ON TIGHT! I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE UNDER MY FEET!" 

Then, he ran. He ran as fast as he could, not looking back. Not wishing to watch as she was going to scream for help, or maybe she will break the rules and use her powers to get down. Whatever she was going to do, she would have to get down, unless she wanted to take a ride on a crazy tree that had no orientation of where to go and just stumbled around the place.
Back to top Go down

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:03 am

Luke paused when he heard the other boy yell something about the earth moving and looked back to see the kid using his powers on the little girl.  He sighed and decided he was tired of this kid.  Luke began to run, using his speed, he began to become a blur as he jumped up and onto a tree, then off using it as parkour, doing a back flip as he did so.  He got closer to where William was and came up behind the kid.  With a simple push, he pushed forward and basically ran over the kid with a little phasing through but enough to hopefully knock the kid off his feet before he vanished deep into the woods.  When he felt far enough away, he grinned and went searching for the flag.
Back to top Go down

Charity Meers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 am

Charity looked down when William shouted at her and screamed slightly, gripping the tree tightly with her adhesion skills.  Screw this no power stuff.  He cheated! She thought to herself and jumped to the next tree.  She almost missed, but her right arm managed to grab one of the branches before she hit the ground.  She blended herself into the tree's, her black clothing made it easier for her not to be seen as she jumped to the next closest tree.  She was angry now.  Just because she was young didn't mean she was to be taken lightly.  After a while, she thought she may have spotted the flag and began to head toward it.  the only problem was she couldn't see Logan any where and the flag was very very far away.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll make men out of you pg13   

Back to top Go down

I'll make men out of you pg13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next