X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteschool of the mermaid pg13

more_horiz
school of the mermaid pg13 Blonde+mermaid

Sara let her mermaid tail form as she entered the pool. The water felt amazing as usual. Not as nice as ocean water but still nice. She swam around the pool to warm up then laid on the bottom and waited for students to arrive. She was able to breathe through the water. She could stay down here for hours if she wanted.

descriptionCompleteRe: school of the mermaid pg13

more_horiz
Brandon sighed deeply, draping his wifebeater over his shoulder as he walked into the room where the pool was to be. He was supposed to be here for some kind of swimming class, whether that meant being taught the fine art of swimming or something else Brandon could not tell. Whatever the case was, he made sure to dress appropriately, in swimming trunks and without a shirt, as he usually went. Slightly jagged looking silver scars ran from the middle of the small of his back all the way around to his front, mangling the naval. The blonde walked to the edge of the pool, letting fingertips dance along the surface before his mind really registered that something was beneath the surface of the water. With eyes narrowed The Hale looked close, taking notice of humanoid feature but something else as well, feature that would make one think of a mermaid. If it was a mermaid, Brandon could not really let himself be surprised, considering that run in with a werewolf once that perhaps destroyed his skepticism with the “supernatural”. ”Hello? I was supposed to be meeting someone here for Swimming class or something.” He said standing to his feet, and running fingers through the back of his hair.

more_horiz
Sara pushed off from the bottom of the pool and surfaced. She smiled and let her tail flick above the water. " Hello. Im Sara Andrews. I'm Jason andrew's wife. I'll be your swimming teacher. What is your level of swimming ability." Her eyes sparkled when she smiled. She treated each of the students as her own children.

more_horiz
William entered the building with a towel hanging over his left shoulder. He looked around, noticing only one other kid thee. Where was the whole class? he wondered. Then, he noticed a woman surfacing above the pool and she had a tail. She was a freaking mermaid. Holy crap! A mermaid! I guess the Disney were spot on about what they looked like. Then, he thought...swimming shouldn't be a class, it should be a free activity. One where no one had to learn anything.  Unless, of couse, you can't swim...then, well, you can totally do it. William was already in his swimming wear. "So, what do we do here exactly?"

more_horiz
Brandon noticed someone surface from under the water, a tail attached where legs should be and he was sure what she was now. Apparently she was Jason’s wife, which for some reason made Brandon smile even wider. A time traveler married to a mermaid, sounded like a good enough couple in his mind. Okay, he was kinda surprised, so his eyes shot open widely as if he were a child. ’Well uh…I’ve been told I have the swimming grace of a brick, whatever that means.” Brandon answered with the usual goofy grin playing across his expression, his attention then turning towards a newcomer. Another student it seemed.

more_horiz
Sara hauled herself out of the water to sit on the edge. Her tail was impressive and long. The light making it shine many colors. " In this class i will teach you basic swimming techniques. Once you have those down and you can swim without me having to worry about you drowning then we will move on to rescue techniques and take down techniques."

more_horiz
" In this class i will teach you basic swimming techniques. Once you have those down and you can swim without me having to worry about you drowning then we will move on to rescue techniques and take down techniques"

William already knew how to swim. It might not be perfect, but it was just enough to stay above water level. He looked around the swimming pool and noticed the board. Yeah, that wasn't going to work for him. Way to high. "So...I guess we can jump in, right?" asked William. But before anyone could say anything, he ran to the farthest wall and then toward the pool. "GERANIMO!" with a loud and quiet large splash, William was in a water. Surprisingly, the water wasn't cold and wasn't too hot. It was just perfect. Swimming to the top of the water, William brushed his hair back. "WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he yelled happily. "That was awesome." 

more_horiz
Brandon found his mind easily entranced by the multiple colors shining from the mermaids tail, mouth falling slightly agape as brown orbs looked upon the strange fish like sector. The woman said she would teach them basic swimming techniques, something that the male direly needed when it came down to it. His attention turned to the other male for a moment as he seemed to take the initiative and jump into the pool, the deep end no less. Brandon found himself wanting to do so, but remembered that he would likely drown if he did so. ”Cool.” Brandon said with a wide grin still plain. ”So do I just step into the pool?” The male asked letting the tip of his toe experimentally dip into the water, whipping back just as quick.

more_horiz
Sara's sweet disposition dissipated when the young man jumped into the pool with alot of commotion. " MR PIERCE. You will respect this pool while you are here. Water gives life and water can just as easily take it away. 20 laps. NOW." She spoke like a stern mother or a swim coach... which was part of her back ground. Before she married Jason she coached olympic swimmers.

She turned back to Brandan and smiled. " You remind me so much of one of our other students. She was terrified of water. I wont let you drown i promise." She slid into the pool and held out her hand. " Waist deep should be fine for now. We will start with some floating exercises till you are comfortable."

more_horiz
" MR PIERCE..."
William's heart sank to the bottom of his feet. That voice...he only heard that kind of tone when teachers at his previous school were going to scold him. When someone said your last name in that tone, it usually meant one will be in trouble--or is already in trouble. William turned to look at the mermaid lady. What was her name? Sara...Debra...Katie? He only remembered her last name because she was married to the man, the boss, the almighty one. Swallowing hard, William starred at the water. 

You will respect this pool while you are here. Water gives life and water can just as easily take it away. 20 laps. NOW."

The words registered in his mind like a typewriter was dancing across white paper. Slowly, he began to proces the words the teacher lady said. He chuckled embarrassingly. Did she just say 20 laps? Nah, it was the adrenaline talking, she wouldn't say such a thing.  

"...20 laps. NOW...20 laps. NOW...20 laps. NOW...20 laps. NOW. " It replayed in his mind like a broken record. She did say it. William was going to put a defense against such a harsh punishment, but decided better not to tick off another Professor.
"Yes, MA'AM!" he said sarcastically as he wobbled out of the pool, all wet and water dripping from his swimming shorts. The pool was quiet large, and it would take William a while to serve his sentence. "20 laps. Now." he mocked the teacher lady. As he fully emerged from the pool there was no time to waste. He had to finish it before class ended. He still wanted to swim afterwards.

more_horiz
The womans sudden snapping at William caused Brandon to recoil lightly, perhaps used to the tone that was being used and consequence that came with it. She told him to do twenty laps, something that he was sure he could not do, but maybe this Mr.Pierce could with more success. If he was in a swimming class, that must have meant that there was something wrong with his ability to swim, or he just wanted some kind of free hour thing. William did not complain about what was placed upon him, seeming to take the laps without complaint. The woman then turned her attention towards him, returning to that sweet sounding voice that made him feel more at ease with himself. She promised to not let him drown and for now the male would have to believe her.

Accepting the hand offered him, Brandon let himself be lowered into the water, feeling the slight coolness dance across his flesh, even the areas covered by clothing. Water reached upto his waist, settling as small ripples spread out from that point. Something about learning swimming from a mermaid was relaxing though, gave him a feeling that he would be able to do fine as long as he did not majorly mess up and drown. "Okay, what kinda floating exercises do ya have in mind?” He asked good naturedly.

more_horiz
Sara was a kind hearted person. She was like a lamb but she also knew when it was time to be stern. She looked at the boy getting out of the pool. " Mr Pierce 20 laps in the pool." She turned back to Brandon. " Alright Mr Hale. i want you to relax and try to float on your back. I will be right here and i wont let you drown."

more_horiz
As William was set on running twenty laps around the pool. 
"Mr Pierce 20 laps in the pool."
He turned very fast and looked at Mrs. Andrew. Then he pointed to his chest and then speechlessly to the pool, then back at his chest again. How does he run in a pool? It would be one thing to run around the pool...outside. But in the pool, in all that water. It must be very hard then."Yes, ma'am." said William, as he was ready to jump into the pool again with words Geranimo, escpaing from his lungs. By now though, he knew better then that. If he had done tha, it would take him several classes to complete the other 20 or more laps she'd give him to do. 

Instead, he walked to the stairs and lowed himself into the pool like every other normal person would in his position. But there was a slight problem with his punishment. He didn't want to interrupt her lessons, but he couldn't wait. "Excuse me, Your Highness, Majesty...how do I run in the pool?" asked William. "I mean, it's not really possible." 

more_horiz
Sara was less than pleased with the attitude Mr Pierce was giving her. She respected her students and she demanded the same respect back. Her long tail swayed in the pool as she tried to read if he was truly being disrespectful or if he didnt understand what she wanted. " Swimming laps in the pool Mr Pierce. You do know how to swim correct?"

more_horiz
All he had to do was relax, something that the male was more than able to do. Brandon took a few breaths as he prepared to do these floating exercises, trying to get into whatever mind frame that was needed. Slowly lowering on his back, the male internally found himself freaking out, chewing gingerly on his lower lip as he tried as much as possible to relax. Simply float on his back like he had seen other people do before, and that…did not go well. Started off well, but next thing he knew he was falling under the surface and without even thinking the male moved to his feet.

more_horiz
Sara put a hand behind Mr Hale's back reassuringly. " Mr Hale just try to relax. I wont let you drown. Just take deep breaths and push everything out of your mind. Dont try to float. Just let yourself be." She smiled. He reminded her of her other untrusting students. Like loika, one of her favorites.

more_horiz
Of course he knew how to swim. If he didn't he would have never jumped into the water by himself, without some kind of floating device. His punishment, twenty laps, didn't seem like a big price to pay for a moment of an amazing jump. William was just sorry he got caught, not that he had to serve the sentence. He wondered what would happen to him, should he choose to refuse swim the laps. He'd probably get dragged down to the bottom of the pool and get beaten with mermaid's tail. It was one nice theory, although he doubted that would ever happen. After all, Mrs. Andrews was here to help him, not to instill fear into his heart. Which would be a bad idea, seeing how he could shake the ground, William could do some real damage, of course if he could even control his powers.

Looking at the teacher lady, William hesitantly entered the pool again, his shorts inflating as the water got under his swim wear. He had to push it down to let all the air out, it made him look like a big dough boy. He hated that. The boy wished he had not pissed off the lady by his misunderstanding. He walked closer to deep end and then laid on his stomach as water splashed around him. Diving under, he kicked his legs as fast as he could, moving around as much as he could trying to not sink to the bottom. As air ran out, William emerged to the top and gasped deeply. Looking around once again, he realized he didn't make much of a progress. Then, to make his sentence fun, William laid on his back and began to kick his legs up and down, while moving his arms back one at the time. He was paddling on his back around the pool. Mrs. Andrews didn't say how he should be doing it, so he took the easiest way out.

more_horiz
Sara smiled softly after the boy finally started to get it. She didnt hate the children at all. They were like her own children. His punishment wasnt to hurt him. It was to teach him respect for his teachers. She saw promising things in both boys and knew what it was like to be a rowdy youngster. " You are doing very well Mr Pierce!" She called out in support then smirked. " Maybe later you can try racing a mermaid. "

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum