World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

I wanna be like other girls (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Natasha Petrov

X-Men

PostSubject: I wanna be like other girls (nc17)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Natasha was finally feeling well enough to go out adventuring. She grabbed her backpack and headed to the mall. She was afraid to make friends at the school. How long before the sentinels came back? Before all of her friends were gone and she was left in the ruins of the school again.

She wandered the mall and window shopped. She had money from working at Mel's but she hadnt found anything that she really wanted.

She finally stopped at a store window with a pair of winter boots. The outside were grey suede and laced up in the front with black silky laces. The inside and the lining were a feux fur.
Back to top Go down

I wanna be like other girls (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1