World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 pm

This was a huge mistake. Silus hadn't been here for years yet now, because of one simple comment from Bri, Silus found himself back at the scene. Just outside downtown, Silus sat on a small rock at the back of a quaint dirt road, looking upon the ruins of what was once a beautiful home.

Why do I keep coming back here when I know I'm not gonna remember squat... He thought to himself as he stood up. A loud rustling startled him, and his eyes lit up, glowing a bright emerald color. A wandering Dog stopped to look at him, it's ears going back and it's head lowering, before taking off down the road. Great, now even dogs were afraid of him. "Damn Mutation..." he cursed as he growled. His eyes returned to their original color as he put his hands in his pockets and walked back towards downtown.

Walking downtown in his everyday look, his goggles around his neck as he walked past a large crowd. Silus stopped, looked at the mob to assess the situation. It was apparently a mob of Mutants and a mob of humans in a heated argument. Silus came to expect this...it was New York after all. He groaned and stepped into the coffee shop to buy a blended Chai. He figured if stuff was still going down when he finished tis Chai he'd get involved. The only question he had left was which side do I join?
Back to top Go down

April Briggs

Hellfire Club

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:28 pm

A short brunette girl tippy-toed down the sidewalk, taking care not to slip in the half thawed slush cascading onto the sidewalks with each car that passed by.
Despite the chill of the early winter day, and her choice to dress for style rather than function; April didn't seemed bothered at all.
The girl smiled warmly, batting those pretty ice blue eyes and wishing everyone that made contact with them a 'Merry Christmas'.

Nearing the small gathering, April stood on the sidelines, listening for a second before she jumped to any conclusions. It was a weakness of hers, but April was taking some friendly advise to heart; even if it was too little, too late.
Trying to pick something useful out of the din of mingling voices was like trying to find that elusive needle in the haystack. She couldn't tell heads or tails of the arguement.
At the same time the girl was about to give up and butt into the crowd, she saw a blonde boy walking away toward the nearby cafe.
When she glanced his direction, Amp wasn't sure, but she felt a twinge of recognition somewhere. Did he go to the X-school? She couldn't remember...

Following that feeling, April moseyed into the coffee shop, swaying at the counter where she hummed a classic holiday tune and waited for an unreasonably high-priced doubleshot Mocha to be delivered. After parting with a ten and getting a disheartening amount of change back, April placed herself at a table nearby Silus.

"Hi, guy!" April chuckled, a clear musical sound like a chiming bell.
"Trying to do all of your gift shopping at once is killer. Chai tea might not be enough energy!"
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:31 am

All she wanted get the pressure off of her yet doing so was so hard. Raven was walking, just walking in her usual look: black jeans, black tank top combined with black leather jacket and suede knee high boots though this time she was carrying her acoustic guitar. She didn't knew what she was gonna do with the guitar but it's her only companion.

She entered a coffee shop well of course to grab some coffee. She was about to go to the farthest table away from the people in the shop when she toppled herself and fell face down making the cup of coffee she was holding break and spill it's contents of course.

'Way to do things..Raven..good job' she thought.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Silus let out a relaxed sigh as he exhaled the warm and blissful sensation of the warm Chai. That was the one thing he actually liked about the holiday season. It gave him eggnog and it made him appreciate hot Chai. He ran his hands through his dark brown hair and just slightly messes up the current upswept style to it, his brown eyes fixated on his cup. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. It felt like time slowed down, no noise mattered to him. The crowd outside the shop had fallen silent, so silent in fact the sound of his own heartbeat began to drown out all else.

His breathing was even louder, and even his soft breathing was enough to drown out all else. He was almost in a state of total meditation, or what he assumed to be that state, when he opened his eyes again. The closer he drew to that state of total contemplation, the more he was forced to commune with his poor 'victims'. He let out an annoyed little growl as he raised the brim of the cup to his lips, the warm Chai flowing in. He looked out the window, noticing a little kid and a man across the street, the little boy pointing into the window at a necklace. It was probably for the kid's mom... Silus just watched with an indifferent look, as he tried to recall his own family. Nothing yet again, it was like...a thick fog had settled over his mind.

"Hi, guy!" A voice chimed in like bells.

Oooh God. He thought to himself. There were only a few things that annoyed Silus, and overly happy people was one of them. So far this person seemed to be one of those people. Not letting on to the minor annoyance he looked to the source of the voice, hearing her talk about energy and Christmas shopping, though he was still slightly dazed from being lost in thought. "Oh uh...I guess. I don't really have to do any shopping but, I guess Chai isn't the best means of getting energy huh?" He asked back. He cleared his throat when suddenly there was a loud shattering and people looking around. Silus looked to the source of the noise. It was a rather familiar face...though the name escaped him. He looked around, noticing everyone glaring right at her. Silus sighed, wetted his lips and stood form the table, walking over to her. He squatted down and collected the chunks of coffee mug in the one hand, while extending the other clean hand to the girl.

"I think we got this backwards Chief." He said with a bit of a light hearted tone. He looked back up to the desk at the barista behind the register, seeing she had no other customer Silus looked to her. "Hey-uh- can you get us another one of these?" He asked. The girl nodded and disappeared, Silus stood up and placed a five on the counter to pay for the new drink.
Back to top Go down

April Briggs

Hellfire Club

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

April nodded to the green eyed boy before a clatter of things crashing to the floor drew his attention away. Customers stopped, their heads turning toward the raven-haired girl as someone sighed loudly in disapproval.
Watching the boy leave to help, April felt dropped herself. She bit a fingernail made ragged by strumming without a pick, and continued to look on for a moment longer while Silus ordered Raven a new coffee.
What a nice guy.. too nice for me. I've seen that girl at the school too... that's my luck!

Then April put on a smile, stood from her chair, and sang the chorus of Yule Shoot Your Eye Out on her way toward the door.

"Don't come home for Christmas
You're the last thing I wanna see
Underneath the tree
Merry Christmas, I could care less!"
Back to top Go down

Raven Sky Summers

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 am

Everyone's attention was on her. Some were glaring while some was laughing. She was kind of annoyed at how the people react on her tripping herself but she can't really get angry at such a low reason because she knew she would laugh herself if she was the one who had seen other people tripping their self.

What really annoyed her was that no one even dared to help her......wait there was one who helped her but just her luck the one who helped her was a mutant, A MUTANT. Wait there's more not just an ordinary mutant, he was one of her classmates.

"Can't this day get any better?" she asked herself in a low voice following the mutant-which if she was right was named Silus.

The mutant just ordered her a cup of coffee. She don't really want to but since he already ordered then she'll just take advantage of his kindness. "Silus...right?" Raven asked arching her eyebrow
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)   

Back to top Go down

Memories and Misadventure (Pg-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1