X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteThe First Night

more_horiz
The wind blowing as the gangs of men stander outside there home, clothes fitted for the winter breeze. The night was among us, as the scarlet moon shine it's red might down to us. Walking to a shop near by, the boy saw some adults drinking and smoking at the side of done KMart.
"Adults, never even caring about anyone around nor them selves. I wish those fallacious just doe."
Walking part the store the long street stretched up another block or two then Bam...dead end. The abandon field was the only place to get some training done. After waiting for everyone to go inside, Angelo piled up some bricks then started to meditate. There was only one purpose why he was here. Training was the only thing on his mind. Starting to gather done energy from the void, he pointed his hand at the stack of bricks. The seconds passed until the energy he gathered started to add up. After pushing the air with his pam, a small ash circle burned it's way into the top brick.
"Not enough power, I knew this would be hard but that just fuckin unbelievable. I guy to focus harder."
The night was young, seeing that it was only mine. Only time and focus would help him in his test.

Last edited by Angelo Voldcrom on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Complete)

descriptionCompleteRe: The First Night

more_horiz
The movements where not getting better. To much power and the explosion happened in his hands. To less and it was not strong enough to do any sort of damage. At the very less it could be used as a agitation towards others but, this was not the goal. He knew he could do this for anything coming out the void would explode the moment it was pulled out so why not control where it exploded. The focus needed was tremendous just to get the tiny .0001inch piece of void material out. Now to send it anywhere...lots of work was needed. Cutting his goal short, now he only wanted to just be able to grave larger pieces out without killing himself. Opening the void one more time.
"Just this once, please don't detonate until your far enough away for me to survive!" Knowing that talking to a black hole was doing nothing...still it gave some piece of mind. First, Concentrating on making a ball about .001inches inside of the void. Formation was the easy part, after three-seconds it was done. Next, blank your mind. Let everything around you and in you disappear. Starting to fall into a trance, he let his primitive reflexes kick in. The sudden trance knocked him into his void form. With his eyes shot yellow and his hair secreting a blood'ish red from the tip, he could easily be passed as a demonic being. Last, slowly send it through. The ball was small but, it was kicking enough resistance to blast a good pencil hole into sold brick. After the Anti-matter came out it instantly started to react to the outside world.
"Come on...nice and slow...you can do it baby..." he whispered inside his head. The material made it 20inches outside the void. Then 30inches, after that 40inches was possible...at less until some girl scream through him off. I guess a  black man with golden yellow eyes and red "Bubbles" shoting from his hair...adding the floating jet-black ball coming out in the deep purple hole in reality would scare anyone (Writer Is Laughing His Happy *** Off!!!). Exploding in nano-seconds the boy turned his back and bolted for the street. Running yards before even turning around the street lights flickered on and off. At last, after a quick 5minute jog though the neighborhood, he finally made it to a safe place. This time it was a ally-way covered by three walls.
"I guess I lost them, but it still dark out. I really don't think I will run into anyone here. Time to start up again." Striping off his shirt and jacket, he stood tall in a white-T and some grey gym shorts. With his navy blue boxers showing a little bit the shorts shot down to his mid thigh. Then it was time again to start up again.
"No more distractions! Time for me to become a boss!"

more_horiz
Watching from above one of the three walls, there was one person that strike a major resemblance to him. The voids, the style of training..almost reminded himself of his brother. Not wanting to disturb him he just stand on top and waited until he was done. Know knowing was one of the many reasons he did not want to get involved.

more_horiz
Angelo, in a future, please do not double post as it is against rules. Instead use the "Edit" button located on top right corner and just fill in any information you might have forgotten or needed to add. Thank you.

more_horiz
After a few moments of working he started to sense someone close but, stopping what he was doing he looked up. In the dark skies nothing was heard...until!

more_horiz
Seeing as the boy stop what ever he was doing, It was time to jump down an see him face to face. Falling from the side of the wall he landed behind the boy. "Hello...Its been a while bro. What are you up to these days." Looking right at him, he waited for the suprised look only a brother can give.

more_horiz
Looking at the man as he landed near by, the boy switch to a combat mode. but after that sentence was spokened he knew who it was. "Chris, Is that you?" looking at him in the darkness. After a few moment his eye readjust an he saw the little brother he lost. "To see you again is a sort for sore eyes. There alot I want to talk to you about but there is another out there. I feel another mutants out there."

more_horiz
The statement froze him in an awe. Charging himself up, by rubbing his feet across the floor, he took ready to fire at anyone near by. A few moment passed by, as the anticipation grew so did the readiness. Then some men in white sprinted into the ally way entrance. Strap up in gear they look like that mutant capture team, he hear about a few days ago. Looking at his brother he shouted out. I got this, open a way out of here please I really don't want to be locked up right now!" After that he dashed into the seen. running up a wall using the static in he feet he clung on tight. Then, as he got near, he jumped of an kick the first in the head. Sending a shock wave through his body he use the momentary halt to gain more ground. This was all for nothing for the second the boy sent a grown man down to his feet a even larger man flipped in front to block his path. Then they started to fire at the two. The fully loaded gun started going off in there rapid fire mode. The shot blow a hole right in the side of his shoulder but he could not lose now. Using the force of the blow he spun sending a shock wave in all directions. Looking at his brother he shouted out! "Are You done yet, I can't do this forever!" Hoping that his words would speed up the time. looking at the men one last time as they all started to stand again he only hope his brother would finish in time.

more_horiz
The sudden burst of people merging to the ally way was more than likely the effect of him running around the place when the people of this community woke up. "They more than likely call them after they gave up on looking for me." he said in his head. Then his brother dashed to fight them off. He wanted a way out well he was going to make on. Looking at the wall behind him he started to focus a void. after a few seconds the void appeared. then as he stuck his hand inside he graved some material into his had. Reaction in seconds he clutch on tight an tried to keep in check. His brother said out aloud "Are you done yet, I can't do this for ever." Thats when he made his move. Moving along Chris shadow so the the enemy could not see he he open a void on the other side of them. Jumping through he let go of the matter and let it do its work. back into the void he went to pull Chris in. As he was graving him... "In you go, I not doing to let you die today!" they dissipated inside. Right before the void fully closed, the black fire exploded leaving only a singe burn on the bottom of his feet. Drifting in the darkness for a few minutes he saw that his brother was running out of air. Knowing that the only way a person could stay in the void for long periods of time is to hold there breath. He open it up. Walking out the sun was starting to come up. The watch on his gantlet ringed at six am. The day started anew, with his lost brother right beside him.

more_horiz
Explosion, then sucked into a void. It felt like the good old days. After playing pranks on the master we would hid....Good times good times but this was not the end. Darting his attention towards the sun he started to speak. "That explosion you did was epic, It looks like while I have been gone you have been getting stronger and stronger. To be able to pull thing out of the void, or even to keep someone inside the void so long was amazing. I remember when you could only jump inches, now its pathways long. What are you going to do now?" The morning was coming an soon the spot they where was going to be populated with people. It was time to move but where to? It was not like he could live in the void like his older brother. He need a safe haven to chill out an learn. I can't stay with you, Its nice that I got to see you again but I need a place for my self. I can't live in the void like you can, I can barely stay in any longer that ten minutes. I need some where. He knew that he had to go...the only question was where. Maybe his "Onii-chan" can help him out.

more_horiz
Looking away he open a void towards behind them both. Walking inside he said one last sentence. "Go train and get stronger, then meet me in Central Park New York within one week." Only then will I show you a good place to be." The hand he used to grave the matter was burned to a pulp. With the skin destroyed all the way up to his wrist. The blood was running down his wrist and of the tips of his finger. Knowing that he only was at the tip of his new move, he only need a week to be in the safe way. One week so that he wouldn't destroy himself with his own power. Closing the void he walk in only leave the echo of "One Week" behind.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum