X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Window Shopping [PG-13]

descriptionCompleteRe: Window Shopping [PG-13]

more_horiz
Finishing off the fries within the basket and licking the salt from his fingers, Brandon looked around at his friends with a smirk as they all agreed upon his idea involving the park. Luckily the male had already dispatched his food by the time that they came to a decision, simply licking away the greasy and salty residue caused by the food. His stomach was so full that he could not eat another bite, but drinking down the Dr.Pepper was another story altogether. Bright and alert brown eyes darted about as he sighed loudly, and then let a belch follow that before his mouth shut tightly. ”Erm…excuse me.” He said with an impish grin. With that he stood up with his trash. ’okay, lets go.” he was in too good of a mood for anything to ruin it.

more_horiz
The belch that resonated from Brandon made Briana's dual-colored eyes grow wide for a moment before she laughed. "I should say so! Feel better?" she said happily. As he stood and said for them to go, she followed suit and, staking all their baskets and trays, cleared their table. Grabbing her bag, she slung it over her shoulder and nodded, "Let's go..."

more_horiz
Silus was glad to hear they'd be having a change of pace, especially when one considers that there will be absolutely nothing for Silus to do here. Granted he wasn't sure what secrets the Park or whatever would have in store...but he was willing to work with this. He would throw his bag on his back and yawn as he watched Brandon literally demolish the fires placed between him and Briana. Dear god, this kid should be superhumanly fat on top of all the things he already has. At this rate, it wouldn't have surprised Silus to find out during the period where he sapped Brandon, Brandon drained him of his appetite.

"I can't even remember home, so I can't take us to the park. Someone lead on." He said, and Brandon did so happily, leading him and Briana towards the park...or that's what he thought at least.

*Topic concluded*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum