World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

A morning jog [PG-13]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: A morning jog [PG-13]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 pm

It was early in the morning, and the perfect time for Brandon Hale to do his usual thing, which involved his daily exercise or whatever. The blonde male was dressed in a simple wife beater and black gym shorts that hung only an inch below his knees, breath coming on cleanly as he jogged at his own reasonable pace. Usually he preferred to jog at night, but with how his schedule and school, the morning just seemed like the perfect time, granted most of his stuff was self inflicted anyway. Did he need to hang out with Silus when at all possible? No, but he did so, found it much funner than trying to entertain himself. Something vibrated within his pocket, Brandon ignoring it while he went along with his daily exercise, humming lightly tge tune of a song that managed to sling within the empty void that was his mind, tennis shoes making light sounds on the walk way as he went.
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:13 pm

After walking for a while the unmotivated boy started to take a good look around. The people around look unsatisfying so he though about making some fun. thinking to himself "I wonder what wound happen if i open a void and started to send people into there dark doom." The though jumps through until a boy with glowing golden hair shine as he jogged though. Looking at his black tank-top with navy blue gym shorts, he ran towards the boy. "You have the gene...right. Hi..." He said what he though an no short to that, as his gantlets start to shut on he look at the boy for a response.

Last edited by Angelo Voldcrom on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://latheruna.forumotion.com/forum

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Brandon passed a rather strange individual, clothing seeming to match their skin tone and perhaps he was trying to be a manner of ninja. If that were the case, doing so in broad daylight did not help. He would have perhaps let the thought of the person, like anyone else he didn’t really know, drift from his mind, but the guy actually began to jog beside him. A question was asked and Brandon was unsure really how to respond. It was something about a gene, and one thing the male did not quite understand was genetics. well science in general kinda eluded his minds grasp, and the whole talk of genes even confused him more. ”Erm….I guess.” He said with a slightly lopsided grin, only emerging slightly. ”Hiya.”
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Answering back the boy said out loud. You responded, that's a good sign. I know your with the Institute. The energy your giving off fells like the ones from that place." He knew the boy would be more incline to talk after this statement. Just guessing he had to be with Xavior only because he was not showing and trait of evil was the only thing he knew...at less for now.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:25 pm

The energy he was giving off? Brandon was a little confused by this statement, one eyebrow shooting up quizzically as he stopped within his jog. Was he some kind of superpowered guy like him? The guy knew he was from the institute, so maybe he was also from the institute? "The energy I’m giving off?” He asked confused, smile dipping into a slight line, perhaps for the most part because something about this guy seemed off. ”I don’t understand.” No, no he did not.
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Stopping alone with him he looked at the boy. Letting a deep sign he pointed to his gantlet"When I talk about energy I'm talking about this wonderful thing right here. You probably notice that I'm not one of those "Norms". I'm a mutant, that can use void. Basically I open up portals and jump around...an don't breath air...". The day was hot, like any other. The nice jog through one forth of the park help the boy think. Not wanting to give away all the information about himself he looked at the sky above. After watching some birds fly over head he jot his head back down an looked at the blond. starting to scratch his head he said... "Right now this could be just random jabber to you but, I'm not lieing. I can tell you almost anything but first I have a question. Is that institute as safe as they say it is? There some one that I want to take there but, I don't want him going if he was just going to be in danger when he got there." There was a lot going on, but this was his only chance. To find a place where his dear little bro could stay was at the top of his list. Only after he knew that he was going to be ok he would move on. Its started to look like his was high noon. With the sun directly on top of the two the added sweat only made him look even more desperate. To have a haven he could depend on or to be cursed for ever. There was only one way.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

He spoke about this gauntlet and how he used voids to do something. Did these voids have something to do with sensing his energy? The more the guy talked, the more Brandon found himself being confused by all of the talk going on. ”So you can teleport?” Brandon asked, hoping that what he gleaned from the conversation was enough to understand what was going on, something about portals. Did that mean the cake was really a lie? ”The institute is pretty safe, from what I know anyway.” He could answer that much, running fingers through the back of his hair lightly as his mind somewhat reeled from the overload of words.
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:41 pm

The boy seem confused as ever so it was time to chill out an answer his question. "You can ask me any questions you want an I'll explain anything, and yes it's like teleporting. Last thing can you tell me where it located? Just answer his question an keep on. I guess one new friend would be cool. It would help kill the massive amount of free time he has anyway.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 am

He asked where the institute was and that was something Brandon had a hard time remembering, if only because his memory was not the greatest. ’I think its…1407 Gray…malkin…lane, outside the Salem center thingie.” he said as if trying to pull it deep from memory, eyes screwing tightly as he pushed each syllable out. ”Wait….who is this person....and why are they in danger?” His mind snapped to that bit of information. Were they dealing with deadly cyborg ninjas from alpha centrari 12 or something?
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 am

The statement "Where they in danger!" drove in a wall of guilt and sadness. As the tears started to fall from his eye he tried to hide his face so that he could continue on. Weeping his face with his shirt he looked again. "Someone killed my master, my best friend. He was very dear to me an I believe this is only the first. Its only a matter of time before...it comes back. I appreciate the information but, it feels like I'm the one asking all the questions. Is there anything you needed?" Remembering the hard time after his brother was thrown into the void was a dark one. The years he spent looking for him, just to find him looking exactly the way he lost him was the biggest shock of it all. Its seem like a trap an it might be but, do you really turn down family....The boy knew he couldn't. Not if it meant the he could be turning away his true brother. Time an information was need an he had neither. "Today looks nice, I wonder what would happen today?"
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:18 pm

The guy spoke about a master and his dying, which sounded really sad to the oaf. However, when people talked about the people they loved dying, there was always the sadness in their expression, or atleast from what he’s seen on tv anyway. There was also something about it coming back, which made Brandon think of some kind of scary void monster. ”Anything I need?” Brandon asked with a raised eyebrow. ’not really, you came upto me.”
Back to top Go down

Angelo Voldcrom

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 am

The day was still young, an there was also the matter of running the rest of the track. Pointing back to the circuit he started to run again. Wanting to forget about the past he looked up into the sty and filled up. That's when the warning beep on the gantlet sounded. Ten more minutes before he had to hurdle himself back inside. "I only got another ten minutes before i have to leave you. How old are you?" Wanting to have at less a regular conversation he looked at the boy while he was running.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning jog [PG-13]   

Back to top Go down

A morning jog [PG-13]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1