World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Sneaky cat antics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Around mid afternoon the halls seemed to be dark with an oncoming storm on the horizon.  Weather wasn't something she liked, in face thinking of getting wet reminded her of the days she was out on the streets.  Still, the inside was warm as her small foot prints pranced around searching.  Glowing emerald leopard like eyes seemed to be searching for something.  

She was light on her feet, purring softly as her black fur shinned in the hall lights.  As she prowled along, some of the students around barely noticed her as she crept between couches and chairs, and hissed at the one girl who tried to pet her.  She wasn't in the mood to deal with these kids today.  Overhead, a large parrot flew along with her, almost coping her swift change of direction as she spotted the perfect spot.  If cats could smile, her face had done so.  In the corner was the perfect sleeping spot, a guitar case, open and fuzzy.  The bird landed onto the lamp shade near by the case and scouted for the owner before squawking out loud to her.

She crept forward a bit, sniffed the case and stepped inside.  Once her small feet hit the felt lining, she began to twirl around and sit herself comfortably into the case.  Her eyes began to shift closed as the first splatters of rain hit outside.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Brandon sighed lightly, ear phones dug deeply into his hears as music poured on through them. Strangely something slightly melancholy sounding, and perhaps unexpected for the male in question. His case lay next to his bed, closed tightly and zipped up nice, just like Brandon liked it. Didn’t need the instrument gathering dust or whatever, and there was talk of cats wondering around the place, so that was also something he had to worry about. He was dressed ins mostly casual clothing.”, with the case strapped over his shoulder, walking through the first floor as the dope simply looked for a place to perhaps practice some. While his room was nice and secluded, it was never fun unless he had an audience to watch him do so.

So while sitting down and doing the aforementioned practice, Brandon did not see the strange feline crawling into his case. Instead his mind was focused upon plucking the strings, making sure everything was going as wanted, making sure the noise that came out was what he wanted. However a few minutes within this little playing session, Brandon absently looked down and saw the cat laying in his case. He frowned lightly before reaching down to grab the cat by the scruff of the neck. ’Kitty, you’re not supposed to sleep in my case. That’s where my guitar sleeps.” He said simply to the feline with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 pm

It was almost a shock to find herself up by the scruff of her neck out of no where, her bird not alerting her at all. Her eyes shined blue almost instantly as she was lifted eye level with him. Almost as if by some force, the cat in his grasp began to grow longer, heavier. The eyes expanded to large orbs as her face began to take on a different feline form. Her body kept expanding, growing, spots began to appear on the now orange furr, leopard prints as she let out a large snarl.

The eyes said it all, put me down. The teeth grew even longer with every second until he now held a leopard in his hand. On the light post ahead, the bird looked down and spoke in perfect english, "Put her down" as African Grey parrots could mimic speech perfectly and knew exactly what Jessie was thinking.

Still, Jessie just stared at the boy who held her up, not trying to swipe her paws at him yet, just snarl, her tail swished quickly back and forth until she began to finally shift to her human form. The fur began to sink into her skin, and the scruff he held onto turned into a thick lock of curly black human hair. Her hair extended long enough to cover certain areas as she put her right hand up and onto the one that held her.

Her eyes were now pitch black, teeth still sharp but slowly turning human as her hair shimmered a different color.
"Put. Me. Down."
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 pm

The blonde looked into the cats angry eyes, his own pleasant despite what looked like the cat considering gouging his eyes out. What caught him off guard was when she started to increase in size, going from small cat to a large leopard, but that did not really bother Brandon, even when it bore its teeth. As far as he knew no animal alive could really harm him, and that meant the poor leopard would perhaps have trouble with him. ’Weird cat aren’t you?” Brandon mused, a little shocked when it began to shift once again, but this time into a…girl? ”holy..” He trailed off letting the woman’s hair go and unintentionally pushing himself a good ten feet backwards, knocking a lot of things over as he went, guitar falling harshly against the ground, but otherwise unharmed as he slammed back first against one of the chairs, and caused it to fall back.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 pm

As he let her go, she fell right to the ground, landing almost perfectly on all fours, although in full human form. The bird above squawked with anger and flew down next to her and onto her shoulder and almost glared at the boy. She slowly stood up, her hair covering her chest perfectly as her eyes shifted again to a blue green then black.

She watched him fall backward, and a smile smile actually crept onto her pale face as she stood there. What a mess... she spoke to the bird who let out a slight human like laugh and took off toward him and landed next to the kid.

"Appologize to me. Now." She said in a feline like voice, almost as if she meowed it, but the words were human. Her nails were now back to a normal human shade and shape, not curled like the talons she had seconds ago. She didn't have a care in the world that she had no clothing on in the room, only that she was angry.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Silus walked in at the wrong time it seemed. He strolled in, wearing same old things he was always seen in, a large bandage over his left shoulder form where he had been stabbed in the arm just days ago. The night replayed in his mind over and over again, it not only haunted his dreams, but it made his waking life something that had total paranoia. There were others out there that could control him...how was he to defend himself? If he can't defend himself, how was he to defend those he cared about? His uselessness, his futility and his rudimentary existence was something he despised. The hatred...the rage, it consumed him...burning him alive as if he were beneath a phoenix's wings. He was snapped form his thoughts though.

Brandon and a naked woman. Something he never thought he'd see...nor ever wanted to see. Thankfully Brandon himself was clothed or this would have been so awkward for him. He simply sighed as he slapped his forehead with his right palm. He cleared his throat and shook his head, trying to get everyone's attention.

"Hi-guys yeah. I just have one question...you see I was taking a stroll and saw you guys and I thought to myself..."What the fuck is going on here?"....so uh...yeah....any explanations please?" He asked them before glaring at them.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 pm

The oaf simply lay there for a second, dazed slightly by the sudden revelation and perhaps simply by the fact he had never seen a cat turn into a woman. It was when he heard a familiar voice. Silus to be exact and that was when he felt his cheeks turn scarlet. Pressing up from his rather prone position, the male looked from the naked woman to Silus and smiled awkwardly. ”It’s not what it looks like….whatever it looks like. I was petting this cat and then she comes out of nowhere, and it’s weird.” Brandon explained glaring at the woman before turning away. The sight of Silus reminding him of things that he would have rather not remembered.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Her head snaped to the sound of the other man in the room with them, her eyes flashed blue to golden for a split second as if she was ready to shift again, but soon calmed.  She looked at the two of them and shook her head.

"If a cat suddenly starts to change don't you think it may not be a cat? And you didn't pet me you grabbed me you little twerp." She growled at Brandon, her face had a slight snarl forming before it cooled.  She still couldn't handle her temper sometimes.  She really didn't know what to do now, this never had happened before to her since she came here.  On the street, yes but she could easily run off and pretend it never happened, but now here she was with two boys and no cloths.  

"Fling, fetch."  She suddenly spoke after another pause and the bird took off, almost hitting Silus in the face as he took off into flight.  

"Next time, wake me."  She growled as she began to walk toward Brandon, her feet moved cat like as she got closer.  Her eyes glared at him, not breaking any contact as she waiting for the bird to return.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:01 am

"Watch it beautiful...if you want that bird to make it past thanksgiving anyway." Silus growled after the damn thing nearly smacked him in the face. He jerked to the side, and gwinced as the wound in his arm opened a little. He grabbed at it with his right hand ans massaged it a little, trying to work out the pain. He coughed and then looked to Brandon smiling and shaking his head. "Brandon...it's not a cat it's a girl...a young woman. And she's absolutely right...you should have woken her up. He explained to his less than intelligent friend.

"Uhm...I-I uugh." Silus said, blushing. He closed his eyes to speak what was on his mind, other than the naked woman in front of him. "You'll have to forgive Brandon he's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree." He said, being clear to think of every word before he spoke it. HE cleared his throat and rolled his eyes before looking from the naked woman to Brandon.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:32 am

Jessie snapped her head quickly toward Silus when he threatened her bird and hissed a full feline hiss, inhuman. Her face seemed to pulse fur out of her pours for a second before flattening. It was so fast that if he had blinked they would have never seen it.

"Don't ever threaten my bird." She growled as the sound of wings flew back toward the ground. This time the bird went over Silus, dropping a plain black t-shirt on his head before flying right into Brandon with the rest of Jessie's clothing. Once the clothing was dropped, the bird flew up high and out of reach as Jessie strolled toward the boy who originally had disturbed her and grabbed the pair of black shorts that had dropped on him as a loud crash of thunder sounded outside.

Without any care, she slipped her long legs into the panties that had landed by the boy's feet before she slipped the pants on.

"Can I have that shirt.....?" She snarled back to Silus, now partially clothed, her breasts covered by her long hair. Up above the bird began to whistle, as if amused by the situation as thunder rumbled outside, and the rains opened up.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:02 am

Brandon grumbled lightly, not really liking the female right now. Something about her personality rubbing him the wrong way, if only because she kept acting like an animal or something like that. He pressed himself from off of his back, now sitting on his rear as he looked from the woman back to the male. ”She was a cat though.” He whined lightly trying to get the point across to his friend, as something dropped near his feet and then around his waist, which was her clothing, or at least the lower section of it. It was then that he noticed something, the woman continually snarling and making rude noises at his friend. Moving to his feet, Brandon easily put the seat he landed in back in the right order, and walked over to Silus, removing the shirt in question and tossed it at the female. ”Stop growling at him.” He muttered lightly.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 am

"If you're gona dress like a human, act like one. I'm not here to make your life harder, And I don't intend on threatening your bird so long as it doesn't take off any body parts." Silus said with a smile, handing the tee shirt to the young girl before sighing. He looked to Brandon who said not to growl at him. Silus smiled, happy that Brandon was looking out of rhim...but he couldn't help but feel it was out of pity...for what happened with Luka. He arched an eyebrow at Brandon.

"Brandon, calm down. I'm sure she's not looking for a fight." Silus said to Brandon, trying to be the voice of reason. He turned back to the girl. "I'm sorry for what I said about your bird. I simply got hurt recently and the bird...sort of shocked me. No autopsy no foul right." He smiled as he leaned back against the door.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 am

She blinked slightly at the two boys as they spoke and slipped her shirt over her shoulders without care. Her face seemed to calm a bit now, her eyes returning to a normal blackish brown shade, but her pupils actually showed this time as she looked up at the bird and smile.

"Come down" She spoke, her voice now human without any type of animalistic characteristic in it. The Bird flew down and right onto her left shoulder as if an unspoken bond was between the two as they locked eyes for a moment.

"Sorry....for growling... I'm still not fully back to being around others." She spoke softly, and looked down at her nails as they flexed in and out like a cats, almost like a tick. She looked back at the mess Brandon had made when she scared him, then to the guitar.

"Do you... forgive?" She asked, almost as if trying to find the words in english, but they came out without any accent or problem. It was almost if she was fighting another form. Her eyes perked up when she looked back to Silus's wound and frowned slightly. So many things still were new to her, and social interaction was clearly a struggle for her as she stood there. thats when the bird spoke for her without her even asking.

"Can you forgive her for growling?" It spoke and then looked down and licked Jessie's face in affection.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Brandon found himself still on edge while glaring at the girl in question, something about her seeming off. For all he knew she could turn into a big cat and try to hurt Silus, and that meant he would have to hurt her too. Something about that bird was weird too, perhaps he was in cahoots with the werecat. He looked somewhat confused to Silus as he told him to stand down.”But she’s a werecat, like werewolves only eviler.” He whispered to Silus without a single ounce of irony as he looked back to the girl, who seemed to be attempting to apologize. It was how she spoke however that got on his nerves, as if she did not even know how to speak the language. Part of him winced when Silus mentioned the wound, causing the blonde to take a step behind Silus so the sign of his failure was not within plain sight.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

. "Brandon...She apologized. I don't care if you don't like her. I'm not asking you to marry her, I'm asking you to not growl at her. You're not a dog." Silus said with a smile placing his right hand on Brandon's shoulder, before he seethed a little hiss of pain as he placed his right hand over his stab-wound. He looked back to the girl and heard the bird finish her sentence. No wonder she was so defensive of it...

"Yeah, no problem. Forgiven and I hope you forgive us." Silus said with a little smile before going back to his "post" in the threshold of the entry. He cleared his throat and before letting odd silence kick in, he decided he might want to start some form od conversation...if he didn't initiate conversation these two might initiate "operation Animal kingdom" and go feral on him. Which was very bad for the Institute in general. "So, are you a new student or do you just bunk here?" Silus asked the girl, hoping Brandon might find something shiny to keep his attentions.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:00 pm

She watched the two boys speak, and as Brandon said she was a werecat , her face turned into a wolf's face for a good minute before back to normal, as if uncontrolled. She turned red just as soon as it happened and turned around for a second. She breathed in deep, and cleared her throat as the bird took off again and landed higher up on a light. She turned back around once the furr retracted and she regained her composure and looked back to the two boys.

"I am new to bunk. Not... a child...." She spoke, thinking it was the correct words as the bird giggled up above and corrected her almost mockingly.

"Yes, I'm new here but I'm older than you two. Not a student." It blinked a few times and then cooed, almost as if enjoying itself.

She frowned slightly looking up at the bird, and just kept her mouth shut for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. It was rare when she spoke to others, or had others wanting to talk to her, only being here for such a tiny amount of time, and actually talking recently.

"Name is Jessie. You?" She asked without any hesitation this time, and smiled at herself for getting it right.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Brandon paused again within whatever he was doing, Silus simply telling him to not growl at her, and with a measure of begrudgedness, he nodded feeling Silus place his hand on him. "Okay."] He agreed. What caused him to wince slightly was Silus seeming to do similar with pain from his injury. Even with that smile that was playing across his face, the minor hiss was something that caught his attention. Brandon turned his attention to the female, perhaps intending to accept her apology but what happened perhaps ruined that immensely. Within a second her face was that of a wolves, one that was attached to a female body and fear gripped his heart like a vice. Brandon felt the air he was sucking within his chest inadequate and his body simply tried to gather more and more, hand reaching for something to hold. It was the frame of the door that it found. Fingers easily breaking through the material as his eyes seemed locked upon the lupine face and his chest was in even more pain. Splintered wood remained within his hand as he fell on his rear, feeling a phantom pain course through his stomach, not as livid but still there.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:22 pm

As her face went back to normal and she watched the boys reaction, she looked down, embarrassed at the uncontrolled shift of angry of what he had called her moments ago.  She didn't mean to frighten the kid, but sometimes things couldn't be controlled.  She gasped as he broke the door frame and shifted quickly into a small cat and ran behind the couch near by in fear.  Her clothing stayed in place of where she was moments ago, the shifting happening so fast it was almost a blur. She didn't mean to freak him out like that.  Mournful meows sounded from her as she huddled close to the ground, her eyes shinning in the darkness of the space of the couch as thunder rippled outside.

The bird simply laughed from above, mockingly and flew down to the couch and looked at the two boys.  It didn't move, only laughed every few seconds as if the entire thing amused its intelligence.  The bird seemed to think it was smarter than all those in the room by the way it was acting and took off to a high perch at its last laugh.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 pm

I officially hate that goddman bird Silus thought to himself as he placed his one hand on Brandon's arm. He was going to try this, but he wasn't sure if it would help any. He quickly recalled that the last time he absorbed a fragment of Brandon, it was the night o the rooftop, and it was a VERY small portion. It should more than easily replenished itself but now. He hesitated though. He didn't want to risk hurting his friend simply to pull him out of a fit of hyperventilation. He'd need to do this the old fashion way...meaning to try to settle the brute down while also trying to not get caught in the backlash.

Brandon! Hey man I'm here, calm down. Wha-what's wrong?" He asked as he tried to shift his friend back to a voluntarily standing position. He looked over to the couch and smiled at the cat, shaking his head. He wasn't sure what she did, but she literally just made Brandon look like he was the lead role in the BIGGEST advocate scary movie. Silus would continue to try and calm him down, while figuring out why having a wolf face would scare Brandon. Doesn't he punch werewolves or some crap on like...a bi-daily basis?
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Okay, deep breaths, try to keeo control of yourself and don’t pass out. These were words that were supposed to help him in some respects, but then again they were doing no good now, the male simply trying to catch his breath. A hand found itself upon his arm, and the blonde briefly noted that it was Silus. Somehow his friends presence made the fear recede slightly, but it was a small comfort. The shape shifting girl seemed to be only toying with him, and the bird was laughing way too annoyingly. Something within Brandon wanted to grab the bird and wring its neck until that laughter stopped. The rage was uncharacteristic and animalistic in its ferocity, something that he could not quite explain. He turned to Silus, breathing slowly slowing down as his face retained a red color, letting the splinters between his fingers fall to the floor slowly. ”I..” he paused to take a gulping breath. ”I don’t know what happened.” He muttered breathlessly, as Silus helped him to his feet.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Jessie stayed hidden behind the couch, listening to both the boys, and growled mourning like to the bird that took off and out of the room finally as if getting the message. Her eyes shinned brightly in the reflection of another lighting strike outside as the rains continued to down pour creating a silent eerie feeling in the room now that Brandon had calmed down.

Slowly, she began to walk out from beyond the couch. Her eyes locked on Brandon mostly, almost apologetic as she grabbed her cloths with her feline teeth and pulled them back to the couch. She moved slowly, not wanting to startle either of them, she had done enough damage in her mind as the bird flew back in one last time.

"I'm sorry, I can't control it sometimes..." The bird spoke directly to Brandon, and nodded it's head in a bobbing fashion before flying back up and remaining silent as if instructed. Still, Jessie stayed by the couch, ready to bolt behind it again.
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Doesn't mean I don't think you'd look better next to a baked potato and broccoli Silus thought to himself sharply. He patted Brandon on the shoulder and looked to the cat, it looked like it was about to scurry away. He was going to just mess with the girl and chase her, but that's not the best course of action, considering she can like...turn into cats and stuff.

"Brandon, are you...afraid?" He asked as he tried to piece things together. If it's not allergic reactions it's definitely real bad anxiety, and that would certainly begin panic attacks in his blonde friend. He tried to get a feel for where Brandon was at and why the hell he kept going through these panic attacks every other day.... it wasn't healthy and it worried him. Between his near constant worry about Briana and Brandon he was going to start getting white hairs.

"Hey...uh...he has this thing against werewolves so if you could like...please never do that again it'd be great. Thanks." He said smiling at the cat. He was trying to be understanding, but it was really hard right now.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Afraid....was he afraid? The thought ran through Brandon’s head as soon as the question was asked, if someone as strong a shim were afraid. He was supposed to be strong, not afraid of anything or people would just walk all over him. Not that they didn’t do so already, no matter what he did, everything ended up going so wrong. He wanted to simply hang out with his friend, and he ended up getting hurt, the worst part was that he had done it to him. ”N..no I’m not afraid.” He seemed to bristle slightly, as if Silus were asking if he were some kind of monster, or as if it were some kind of vile curse. It was then that part of him shrunk away from Silus, as if he were scared he would somehow hurt him once again, that burning persisting ever so slightly. Hearing the parrot, the blonde glared at it for a second before that glare melted into something else. Even with all his strength, the male in the end still needed people to protect him.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

After hearing both boys speak, the cat slowly crawled out from behind the couch and purred softly.  Jessie had to do something to make it up to the poor kid.  She simply rubbed her body against him like an affectionate cat, mewing gently as she did so.  She licked his hand and went to Silus next doing the same.  The Bird began to giggle again and took off and away.  It was done mocking the three.

The cat simply remained that of a cat, purring loudly to show she was sorry and wanted nothing but peace between the three of them.

"Mreow.."
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

.    Silus saw Brandon shrink away, he himself recoiled. Brandon was avoiding him... That figures. His power is terrifying. Of course, now that people finally know what his power is and what it does they avoid contact with him. The goddamn power was more trouble than it was worth. First he puts his only friend into a coma, and now the only friends he's made he's managed to place distance between them. He shut down, instantly not caring about anything anymore. He was burnt out...he truly was.

The night with Luka just totally transformed him, his thoughts...his aspirations. The only thing that stayed the same was the fucking recurring nightmare he had every night, but he couldn't remember in the morning. Every morning he woke up in a sweat, crying or terrified for his life...and he didn't even know why. He looked to Brandon, scoffing and shaking his head, he moved away and stepped out of the room.

"Okay, I get it!" He said, struck by a sudden 'realization'. Brandon got afraid and pulled away from him...Brandon was scared of his power. He looked to the cat and forced a smile and waving, trying to make sure that she didn't assume he was mad at her. "My name's Silus. I wish I knew your name, but I don't. It was nice to meet you and I hope to get to know you later." He said as nicely as possible, sill smiling. His face then turned back to the emotionless 'tough guy act' that he always had with everyone else. "yeah... See ya around" he said with far less enthusiasm, blocking everything out as he turned to walk out.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    

Back to top Go down

Sneaky cat antics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next