World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Sneaky cat antics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Brandon heard it, a sudden change within Silus voice and…it struck a chord within him. Was he angry that Brandon had hurt him? The blonde would have not blamed him if he were, seeing as how he were the one that sunk the screwdriver into his shoulder, he had done it; he had hurt his friend. Silus was...backing away from him? It seemed like the male wanted to get as far away from him as possible, and something about that hurt. Brandon turned to the female for a second, the small cat that perhaps had initiated this whole mess and then walked after the retreating male. He reached out to maybe stop Silus, hand wrapping around the male’s hand, arresting his movement hopefully. ”W..wait.” It wasn’t fear within the male’s voice, and if one looked at his expression it wasn’t there either. His eyes looked to the bandage and what flooded into his eyes was sadness, and a sea of self loathing. The only fear within him was one, and it had nothing to do with the male’s power. ”I…I’m sorry.” It was all he could say, eyes turning to the wound once again, it being there much like a smack to the face.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:27 pm

The cat seemed confused by everything that was suddenly happening and simply backed away, shifting back to her human form and she slipped her clothing on silently.  She said nothing as she did so, giving the boys space seeing something that they had shared between the two of them.  She could smell it on them.  Not wanting to bother them more than she already had twice, she began to slink back.  Her movements were smooth as she did so.  

"I will leave you both.... alone.... sorry....."  She spoke softly with a purr in her voice.  Her eyes flashed a tranquil green as she kept backing up.  There wasn't many places to go since it was still raining outside, but she wanted to give the boys some space.

"My name is Jessie.... in case you did not hear first time....... Maybe....We will see each other..... again?"
Back to top Go down

Silus Mason

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm

"Yeah, sorry Jessie. Name's aren't my strong suit." Silus said, he smiled. She said about giving them space? Why on earth would they need space? The last thing Silus wanted was to be left alone with the blonde dimwit. He still had his wounded arm's hand tucked into his jacket pocket as he leered at Brandon, who kept stating at his shoulder. Click, click, CLACK. The brain finally put things together...well, partially. Brandon was more like a five year old..if a five year old accidentally hurts a dog, it doesn't ever want to hurt the dog again (unless it's a sociopathic child) and it refuses to interact with it. He wanted to sigh with relief but instead it turned into a scoff. He snatched Brandon's hand and placed it on the wound.

"Brandon. LISTEN TO ME." He snapped, trying to get his attention. "You've NEVER hurt me. Alright? I'm alive, Puppet dude is gone and everything is the exact same as before we helped Professor Giotelli. Okay?" He asked he sighed as he looked back to Jessie. "Jessie, again sorry about all this, I'll leave you guys go. It was just odd seeing Brandon strangling a naked lady." He said with as much of a good-hearted smile and chuckle, before walking off.
(Silus left the thread)[/color]
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm

It was the leering expression that made his heart drop much like a bowling ball within a pool, painful in how it did so. Even with his fingers wound around Silus hand, Brandon found himself still within that anxious condition, wishing for it to go away. Jessie seemed to notice something going on between the two, something that could not quite be placed, but then again Brandon didn’t know what it was either. There was only one thought within his painfully simple mind, and it was that he didn’t want his friend to hate him. Silus scoffed it seemed, pressing his own palm against the wound and making Brandon want to bolt back, worried that it would open again. He said that he had never hurt him, and

Brandon’s expression twisted for a second, confused as to what he meant. His hands had done so, they had plunged the screwdriver into his shoulder, and he had hurt Silus. Part of him pined to be held, perhaps comforted from whatever feelings that assailed him like a maelstrom and yet he could not do so to Silus, in fear that he would harm his shoulder worst. So with a weak voice he managed to stammer his reply. ’Okay.” Brandon muttered, faking a smile, though one could tell that it was fake if they knew him. Silus turned around and walked away, his hand slipping from that brief contact. Al Brandon could do was wave weakly good bye to him, before turning around and sitting down upon one of the seats, looking to Jessie before resting head within his hands.

”So…you can turn into animals?” He asked offhandidly.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Jessie watched Silus speak and then leave, blinking rapidly as if it happened so fast.  She was about to follow suit until Brandon spoke up to her asking a rather simple question.  She smiled light hearten and took a seat beside him, clothed fully now.

"Yes.... any kind.  Also.....I talk....to them...."  She said and grinned.  Her hands shook slightly like a cat flexing its paws in contentment as she spoke and a slight purr emitted from her throat.  She was starting to understand the boy a bit better and chose to forgive everything that had transpired earlier. Almost as if they were re-meeting each other at this exact second.

"What is.... your gift..... besides holding up.... large cats?"  She asked, her sentences still struggled to be one full straight line.  She paused as she spoke often although she had no accent or seemed to have struggle to speak.  It was as if she was trying to stay speaking in English rather than another type of creature.  The young woman was interested in the blonde youngster before her now.  After everything, she figured maybe she could befriend him.  Friends would be nice in this place besides Flip.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:20 pm

”You can talk to them? Thats awesome!” His expression seemed to lighten up slightly, as if that were one of the coolest things that he head ever heard of. If only his little trick were anywhere as cool as that, but sadly it were not so. Turning into some kind of bird would have been nice, then he could fly around without a care within the world. ”Can’t say that my power is as cool as yours however. I’m just really strong, and I can take a hit pretty well.” Brandon noted cracking his knuckles lightly. ’I don’t tend to hold up…large cats though….first time actually.” Brandon chuckled lightly to himself, reclining into the chair.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Jessie smiled when he seemed to get excited over her words of being able to talk to animals and she began to growl slightly in a different voice, a cat voice and then paused forgetting that she had to be in English and turned bright red.

"Sorry.... I was saying.... I can turn into a horse.... And you can ride.... or.......carry me."  She said and giggled slightly.  It sounded exactly like Flip's giggling earlier.  She looked over at a small mouse that crawled into the room and squeaked at it.  The mouse looked up and crawled over and into Jessie's hands and began to squeak back to her.  the two seemed to have a conversation until she smiled and looked up at Brandon with that goofy smile plastered on her face.

"This mouse.... lives in your room..... You have.... a lot.... of yummy food on the floor."  She said and let the small creature down as it scurried away.  Jessie seemed to be really opening up to the boy now that they were alone.  Outside, the storm seemed to be ending, the rain had now become a drizzle and the lighting was finished.  No rumbling was heard at all now.
Back to top Go down

Brandon Hale

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 am

”You can turn into a horse? That’s even more awesome!” Brandon asked with an even wider grin, leaning forward like a child that was told that he could have three scoops of ice cream instead of two. It was then that he took notice of a small mouse, Brandon leaning back, slightly scared of the little rodent in question. It was more of a kiddish fear than anything, because he knew that it could not really hurt him at all. ”So....he’s the one who keeps easting all my cheezits.” Brandon said after a second smirk returning upon his face.
Back to top Go down

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:15 pm

"Yes, and he knows where....you keep.....certain things..."  She giggled slightly as she watched the mouse scurry away.  She seemed to be on cloud nine and grinned.

"The storm...ended..... Want a ride?"  she asked, thinking back to her horse comment.  The boy seemed to want to ride a horse, she could see it in his face when he relayed the information.  She stood up and stretched and looked at him with a grin as her body began to shift.  The clothing fell off her body at first as she turned tiny, like a mouse and then slowly, she grew.  Her body was long, brown, smooth fur.  Hooves took over her hands and feet as soon a large horse stood in the room before them.  She reared up and neighed loudly, kicking her front two feet in the air and landed.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky cat antics    

Back to top Go down

Sneaky cat antics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2