X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteTrespassing has never been more fun [Niall]

more_horiz
Sean grumbled lightly as he let he covers shift slightly over him, a cool draft running over his face delightfully. The brotherhood mansion for the most part was a quiet place lately, and that surprised the male considering that it was usually the opposite. The sun was setting and the color of twilight was beginning to bleed through the blinds, which meant that it was close to the time that he woke up. This was indicated by the sound of an alarm clock blaring loudly, Sean muttering an oath as he rolled over and slammed the flat of his fist against the snooze button. Within that instant the buzzing stopped, and silver orbs would open to the waking world. Rolling from his bed, Sean sleeping slammed against the floor, face falling into a discarded pair of khaki shorts piled over a black t-shirt that was slightly wrinkled.

Aside his bed was a mini fridge with the alarm clock set upon it. Reaching into said fridge, Sean pulled out a small glass container filled with clear liquid, as well as what looked like a sterilized disposable syringe from a bag settle beside the clock itself. Drawing some of the liquid from the container, Sean aimed the small needle for his abdomen, sucking in deeply and averting his gaze as metal pierced skin. The pain lasted only a few seconds, just enough to push the plunger down, and then the dispose of the aperture. It was a simple part of his day, perhaps one of the less than favorable parts, but one of them. Next came brushing his teeth, the slightly groggy male forcing on the shorts that lay out on the floor before drudging to the bath room and doing so, that nasty taste within his mouth receding.

With that done Sean splashed a little water into his face, washing away the rest of that tired feeling before returning to his room and fully dressing. Slipping into his socks and shoes, Sean pulled a half eaten sandwich from his mini fridge and began to walk through the front door, out into New York as a whole. The city was his oyster so to speak, and the male would have as much fun as possible with it. That involved a simple nightly romp about the city, boundaries not really proving a problem as he explored much like a child, or a cat. Within a matter of hours Sean found himself in a rather luxurious neighborhood with what looked like a large brick building nearby, or at least within walking distance. However, his attention was not on that, but a lake near by. It was a large one to, and one that Sean felt like swimming about in.

Not thought really had to be put into it as the male slipped his shoes off and within a moment he dove head first into the water. ”This feels nice.” Sean muttered as his head surfaced above the water, black hair slightly skewed by the moisture.

descriptionCompleteRe: Trespassing has never been more fun [Niall]

more_horiz
.      Niall had just finished up registration, the guidance councilor was a nice enough fella but then again it was pretty much stated that Niall was an easygoing enough guy. So what if they wanted to move a couple classes or put him in a few classes that he didn't want to take. There's no sense in pouting about it, since this is what his mom wanted for him before they shipped him off to the states. He went to the room he was assigned. Man was this place bland as all get out. He really needed to spice the joint up if he was ever going to be able to live here. He walked in, set his bags down on the floor and walked into the stale white-walled room. He sighed as he took off his ballcap, which sat at it's usual fourty-five degree offset to the right. He ran his hands through his blonde hair and put it back up in it's norm, a fauxhawk looking cut. He took just two steps into the room when he heard the loud clicking of heels in the hallway, approaching with a certain "oomph" which just screamed assertive through every step.

"NIALL!" A voice called, a high pitched shriek. He turned around, a rather large goofy grin plastered to his face as he immediately recognized the thick Irish accent. He opened his arms as he turned around. A young blonde woman with redish-orange highlights in her hair ran full-bore in heels to tackle him to the ground. After falling back with a bit of laughter Niall managed to sit up and hug his sister.

"NIALL!" She chanted over and over again, like an excited child.

"ARIANNA!" He said happily. His slightly older sister stood up and helped him up. He brushed himself off, fixing his gettup before smiling like the typical dumb blonde. "You're turning into one of 'em sis." He teased her, recalling her last words before she came to America being that she wouldn't change. Her accent didn't differ too much form his own, but for a true-blooded Irishmen it was plain out obvious that she was losing it ever so slowly.

I can still scramble your brain like bisquick batter boyo. She warned him telepathically. He clicked his tongue twice and she immediately left his mind. it was their little "sibling" code for Get yo ass outta mah mind bitch. or he'd FORCE her out of his mind. She rolled her eyes and pushed the middle of his chest with her nail. "I have literature to get to, but you should wander around, and make sure you don't get lost. I'm not looking for your dumbass I you go missing." She said teasingly as she left. Just like back home...nothing had really changed. That was good in some respects....now if only ma and pa were here it'd be perfect.

He decided upon roaming around. The place sure as hell wasn't Ireland, but it was a beaut! He kept along the path and being such a nice day he didn't even need his jacket. Things were looking good for him so far. He eventually managed to traverse the majority of the property, eventually making it to Breakstone Lake. He was enjoying the scenery and suddenly there was just...some random dude...out on the lake. Well, it was peaceful up until the random dude floating. He figured "Ah, what the heck as he walked up to the water.

"Oi....ye ah...ye dead? Niall asked out loud to the person in the lake, hoping he didn't actually stumble onto the left-overs of a mafia meeting.

more_horiz
The dark haired mutant sighed lightly as he began to float on his back, feet kicking about in the water as the water seemed to push him about. Wherever he was, the water felt pretty nice and it did wonders for his skin, which seemed to somewhat drink the water up; his elbows enjoying it more than anything. So Sean continued to do the floating, well until he heard someone talk to him. An accent seeming to permeate the very words that he said, but Sean did not let the sudden noise ruin his relaxation. Turning his head slightly towards the blonde, he smiled a Cheshire smile before rolling onto his stomach, head still looking upwards, much like the water were in some fashion solid. ”Last time I checked I was alive.” he noted pressing a few fingers against his jugular, perhaps simply to add to the sarcasm.

”So what brings you out here so late at night handsome stranger with the accent?” Sean asked with that same smile, ripples spreading out from where his foot made contact with the water, clothing not seeming to have a single wet mark on them. ”You here to do a bit of swimming too? Theres more than enough room I guess, but…you don’t look like you’re dressed for it.” he was for the most part just trying to be friendly, and he was in a slightly good mood.

more_horiz
"Ha, awesome!" Niall laughed when he saw the man check his pulse. The man proceeded to remark about him being handsome, something Niall enjoyed greatly, though he seemed to shrug it off well.

What am I doing out here? Uhm...hello?" Niall asked, pulling his shirt, flattening it out for it to be clearly legible. He tried to stop himself from laughing, but he forced one out through his throat a little, shaking his head. "I'm just joshin' ya! But eh...yeah... the water is safe right?" he asked, without a beat he kicked off his bright blue sneakers as he flipped the bill of his ball cap with his middle finger, flipping it off his head. He lifted his foot back and caught it the concaved area resting on the balm of his foot. He lifted up his shirt and threw it off by the sneaker, he hummed as he twisted himself a little to drop the cap on the pile. He puled his socks off and added it to his little collection before walking over to the water.

He swung his arms back and forth as he focused on the water. He leapt forward and crashed into the water. He could hear the area above him filling with water and expelling the air pocket in bubbles. He resurfaced with his eyes forced shut and pursed lips spewing air as he shook his head like a little golden lab. He looked to Sean as he kicked in the water. Okay, swimming in jeans was not his brightest choice, but that was fine. His little amethyst on the stainless steel chain shimmered off his neck as he glanced around.

"So...cute stranger with the American accent. I'm here because I just got shipped here. What about you?" He replied to the dark-haired stranger, his green eyes boring into the unique pools of silver. The more he looked, the more he seemed to notice... the kid's clothing wasn't exactly wet. That's...kinda odd.

more_horiz
So far so good, the guy seemed to notice that he was alive, or approximately so. Sean let his hands fall under the surfaces, feeling the coldness of the water that flowed beneath him, yet not a single drop clinging to him. Next came his answer to Sean’s question, though what it was Sean did not really expect. The irish male pointed to his shirt, and that….caused his face to turn a lovely red color as silver pools widened for a moment, wondering if he were truly serious about that. If so….well actually there would be no answer for that one. Luckily for Sean he noted that the male was simply joking. With a slight chuckle Sean pushed himself back with a simple thought, water underneath him reacting easily. ”I…uh the water is pretty safe.” He managed, doing what appeared to be a back stroke, floating serenely along.

Well his attention was briefly caught when the male removed his shirt, before jumping into the water. A loud splash followed as a few droplets of water splashed against his shirt, and smoothly slid down it back into the water. Taking a deep breath Sean allowed himself to lean forward and submerge the lower half of his body. His face took another slight reddish tint when he was referred to as cute, but that quickly faded away. He should not be doing all this blushing over simple comments, not at all. ”Me? I just felt like goin for a swim.” He noted legs lazily kicking under the water, just enough to appear to be keeping him afloat.

”It was a nice night for a swim, and I’m not one to waste a good opportunity. Wasn’t expecting company but….a little company never hurt anyone.” he noted with a simple smile, dipping underwater for a second, then rising with damp black hair, strange falling against his head.

more_horiz
.     "Cold...but kinda nice." Niall stated, his lip quivering as he kept himself submerged. He simply needed tie to get acclimated to the temperature shift. As he started to lose his shiver, he leaned back and simply floated on the water. His light breathing audible mostly to himself from under the water, hearing the air pass through his throat with a rather aquatic muffle to it. He kept floating on as he listened to the person whom he had intruded upon. Apparently it was just a good night for a swim. Niall hummed and thought about that for a moment. What kind of person just goes to the lake when there's a pool. On top of that, what was the deal with it being so late at night.

"Awe dude. I was so hoping you were wearing a hat. Never ya mind then." He said with a light chuckle. Of course his mind was jumping around a little bit, Niall wasn't the most focused person, especially when there wasn't that gravitas to the situation where he HAD to focus. Though he quickly corrected himself by smiling at Sean and nodding, agreeing that company isn't always a bad thing. "Well...depends on the company ya keep. If yer running about with bags of people then leg it man. Then again, Lads like me don't exactly got company, just moved here and all." He said, the Irish accent making his h's rather silent and non-existant, added to the tendencies for the use of his "Irish vernacular".

"So ya go to the School then?" He asked, lifting his head form the water, looking back to the black haired man...who was somehow mysteriously in water...but not wet. It was rather intriguing to the blonde, since the laws of everything he knew to be reality said "yup water touched you, you're we now".... which meant this guy was basically flippin' the bird to reality. He listened, keeping his ears above water as he lifted his head just a little more, making sure to not mistake or miss anything said to him.

more_horiz
To Sean the water was just right, not too cold and not too warm, however that was just how all water seemed. ”Seems just right to me.” Sean noted fluttering backwards within the water, feel of the liquid transcendent against his skin. However Sean never expected to really end up swimming with someone who had this curiously thick Irish accent, almost as if he were fresh from Ireland itself. The sporadic nature of his personality was also…interesting but Sean always enjoyed a little spontaneity. ”A hat? I dunno, I like the feel of the breeze running through my hair.” Sean mused out loud as a strand of black hair fell flatly against this forehead. The blonde however found himself moving on with an admirable gusto.

”Can’t say I have….bags of people along with me.” Or any friends really. He never really even considered The Brotherhood mutants his friends, just people that let him crash in their mansion. Most of them seemed somewhat off, and perhaps a little on the psychopathic side. ”So, where did you move from exactly? I would assume Ireland but I don’t like to assume.” Sean asked taking a mouthful of the water, leaning his head back and shooting it up high much like a fountain. Droplets of water splattering against his face and cleanly falling down his face, though Sean had mostly stopped caring if his clothing got wet, water like the wrath of Poseidon soaking him.

Clothing stuck to him much like a second skin, something that was just was wonderful as the water itself, but occasionally uncomfortable in some places. ’Do I go to school? No…can’t say that I do, haven’t in a good few years actually.” He noted swimming a circle around the Irish male, whimsically almost. Like a water sprite almost, well minus the fact that he was simply a mutant with an excellent control over water.

more_horiz
The guy wanted to assume he was from Ireland. Niall was okay with this because he assumed correctly, which was pretty good. He leaned forward as he shook his head like a puppy, his green eyes shot about and looked for the kid he had lost track of. He found him again and smiled, being satisfied he had found the male he had so easily lost. The man had also mentioned prior about the hat comment, but he obviously didn't understand the joke. Though most people wouldn't have unless they'd been to Brazil.

"Yessir!" He said as he rolled around in the water. He noticed that the guy was suddenly drenched to the bone. Niall was content to basically paddle his way over towards Sean. He was fascinated by how the guy managed to not get wet for the longest time. This guy kinda took water in his mouth and shot water from his mouth into the air. If he had done that Ari would have yelled at him for being disgusting and uncivil. FINALLY, someone who can have fun. Niall rested in the water, watching the other guy do his thing as he answered Niall's earlier question. Apparently this man had not been to school for a couple years. Niall's eyes went wide for a second as he cocked his head like a confused puppy.

"W-wait. So you one of the, professors or... are you just like...coming onto the schools grounds to swim and stuff?" Niall was perplexed by the current situation, so this guy wasn't a kid at all...which meant he wasn't a student. Now he's gotta be a mutant of some kind doesn't he? Or do normals run around here too?

more_horiz
So he was right, this interesting blonde was indeed from Ireland, and that drew Sean’s interest more than anything. He had never really met a foreigner, so it was an interesting experience indeed. It would be rude to ask if he liked to drink, but then again he needed a drinking buddy, so who better than an Irishman? It was what the male said next that caught him by surprise, or perhaps he was not even thinking about what he was doing in the first place. This was some kind of school grounds? Sean froze within place, the clothing that was clinging to him feeling even more restricting. ”Shit.” Sean muttered lightly, looking to Niall for a moment, and then flashing back to the brick building that he had seen not long ago. ”I guess the truth would be the latter. Trespassing it its finest or whatever.” Sean noted floating a little back from the male.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum