X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMeeting the Family

more_horiz
Jason was sitting on the arm chair in the front room of the house reading a book as he smoked, he was enjoying his book in all honesty it was bout the theories of worm holes. Jason had always bee intrigued by worm holes and could never stop reading about them, as he read his book he reached over on the side table to grab his pack of cigarettes. Opening them he found the box empty sighing he got up and put his book down, 'time to go to the store,' he thought to him self as he walked over to the bar grabbing his car keys and turning for the door. Before he got there he had a thought, he wondered if anyone else needed anything. "I going to the store anyone need anything!?" He yelled through the house as he reached for the door handle.

descriptionCompleteRe: Meeting the Family

more_horiz
Sean reclined lightly against the slightly fluffy pillow of his room, hard covered book held tightly within his hands. Silver pools raced along the page slowly, deliberately as it absorbed every single word typed in medium black text. It was one of those bargain books picked off of the shelf, costing less than half the original cost, and more than enough of a steal for him. A tale of political intrigue and things of that sort, slight romance and a heavy amount of fantasy elements that would allow him to sink into another world. He was dressed in simple looking grey fabric shorts that extended to mid knee, and a black tank top that exposed slightly built forearms. The male took in a deep sigh, adjusting his sitting position as he continued to deliberate reading.

It was another slow day it seemed, nothing going on around the house save for the few mutants lazing about. Licking fingertips ever so lightly, he turned the page. Sean could have done this all day, but something caused him to snap from his stupor, a voice within the house that he barely recognized. Someone yelled that they were going to the store, and that meant it was about time to stock up on his food stores, and with the small amount of money that Sean scrounged together, maybe he could do just that. Rolling onto the floor with ankle length socks still adorning his feet, the book lightly landed on the bed before he walked through his door and peered down to who had said that.

’Goin down to the store?’ He asked raising an eyebrow, and letting a wry smirk form upon his lips. Retreating quickly into his room, Sean put on some tattered looking shoes, before walking from his room. ”Wait…if you don’t mind I feel like joining you.” Sean noted walking into the front room. ”I could do for a reason to get out of here anyway.”

more_horiz
Jason turned to see who was talking to him, it was a younger man in grey shorts and a black tank top, Jason could help but smile at the boy. There was something about the guy that Jason liked right off the bat, he nodded at the guy, "I think your going to need a jacket it is going to get pretty cold out side," Jason said to the boy. In all truth it was a fairly warm day outside but his car would turn it cold rather fast, Jason had no intentions of doing the speed limit nor had he ever. "Hurry I ain't going to wait around all day," Jason told the boy as he waved him away to go get a jacket.

more_horiz
’Won’t need a jacket.” Sean said with a smirk, hands digging into the smooth pockets of his shorts. ”I actually like the cold anyway.” He could feel the wrinkled bills within his pockets, one that’s crinkled lightly at his touch, fingers wrapping around them tightly before loosening. The male looked up to the one that had suggested him get a jacket, head cocking to the side as if that were the most novel suggestion. ’So I’m ready to do whenever you are.” He added motioning with his head waiting for the guy to take the lead.

more_horiz
Jason looked at the boy with a have cocked grin, "suite yourself then," he said before turning and walking out the side door to the car bay. There were 8 cares there all in a net row and 4 bikes, Jason made his way down to the very last lot where I car lay with his protective covering on it. Walking over to the driver side Jason started to roll off the cover, as he did he reviled a beautiful sleek black Porsche 911 GT2 his favorite out of the three cars in the bay that where his. Smiling as he finished pulling off protective covering he storied it in a box under a work bench, turning, he raised the key and pushed a button on it waiting to hear the clicking sound of his baby unlock and so he did. Another smile spread over his face and he opened to the door and took his seat, sticking the key in the ignition and turning it the car fired up purring like a great lion as Jason gave the car gas. Hitting a button on the dash of the car the roof folded back an stored its self in the trunk of the car, Jason looked back at the boy, "well what are you waiting for get in," he said as he closed his door and put the car into gear.

more_horiz
Indeed, it suited him just fine. Sean lightly massaged his forearms, the feeling sore for a moment before that strange sensation seemed to ebb, and then retreat entirely. With that done they walked through the car bay, a few vehicles and some bikes, one of them actually belonging to him, not that Sean really used it much. A little red rust had formed along its chain, and that reminded him he needed to deal with that eventually. However for now there were things that needed to be bought, and Sean had some money to do so with. At least he wasn’t low on insulin and the syringes, or else he would have been in dire trouble. It was mostly simple things really, little bottles of that coffee drink and water bottle, tap water not doing it for him like bottled water. It was when they reached a covered vehicle that they stopped, cover being jerked away as the male stepped into it and waited for him. ’I’m coming.” Sean muttered with a roll of his eyes, sitting into the car, and waiting for him to start the damn thing. It was….an impressive vehicle and most likely very expensive, which brought up the question on how he got it.

more_horiz
Jason was backing out to the car bay when he saw the look on the other boys face, "relax I didn't steal it my parents are filthy rich I have rights to all their money." He told him as he slammed the beast into drive spinning it around facing the driveway with a smile he gave it gas letting the engine purr, "are you ready?" He asked but before the other boy could say anything he popped the clutch and the car flew forward at a very high speed.

more_horiz
Sean narrowed his eyes lightly, perhaps annoyed that his expression gave away so much when it came to his own thoughts. Granted he did not expect someone who lived in a pace like this to really have such a nice house, but then again he was just assuming many things in general. While the male may have been rich, he was at best a poor son of a red haired bitch. ”Yeah, I’m ready.” Sean noted lightly leaning calmly against the seat, expecting something to happen and it did when the vehicle sharply accelerated. Luckily he already put his seatbelt on, and that kept him from spontaneously flying out the window, hands gripping the seat itself tightly.

more_horiz
Jason looked beside him and let out a thunderous laugh, "relax your knuckles are turning white and you tearing the leather," Jason said as he drove trying not to laugh any more. They were only doing 105 nothing to fast all tho with the roof down it seemed faster. He slowed down as the reached there turn, turning into the parking lot of a small store Jason cut the car off and stepped out heading to the store. "I just have to get cigarettes and then I will be waiting at the care," he said as they walked throw the door.

more_horiz
Sean tried to relax when the male took note that he was being tense, but the wind whipping his hair about did nothing to soothe the mounting tension. In fact, he found that it only seemed to increase that tension, yet he stopped his fingers to keep from digging into the leather that composed the seat. If relaxing would help him within some way he would do it, however that implied that he could relax in the first place, which within the case of the fast moving car was difficult. Stopping their insane speed, Jason parked within a parking lot and said that he was going to get himself some cigarettes. Sean got up with him and followed the male into the store, silver pools looking about as they walked through the door.

While Jason did whatever it was that he was doing, Sean made a beeline for the candy isle, the bane of his existence and yet he went to it like a moth into flames. Looking through the many candies available, Sean chose a simple one really, Skittles and then a Dr.Pepper out of the freezers that populated the back part of the store. Simple enough things, plus a few canned drinks in case he actually got a little thirsty at the mansion. With that done Sean meandered over to the front counter and paid for his fare before returning to the car.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum