World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

At MJS Jewelry Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Matt Sylar

Neutral

PostSubject: At MJS Jewelry Store   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 am

The scene opens up on the MJS Jewelry store now you see Matt looking over his jewelry that he needs to repair for some of his Customers..Matt is always working on Jewelry when he's not harassing or killing anyone..Matt has worked at the store for as far as he can remember his father taught him all the in's and Out's of Jewelry making and repair..But that was years ago a lot has changed since then.. Matt's father was murdered by a mutant 15 years ago and ever since that day Matt has made it his mission to find out who killed his father and why...Matt kills because his has a blatant disregard for peoples life's he hasn't cared about anything or anybody in a very long time he doesn't have any friends to speak of and spends most of his time alone working late hours.. 

The scene goes back to Matt setting on a bench at the stores counter fixing some one's watch just then a customer walks in wanting to come and get that very watch..Matt sees the man walk in and Matt asks the man
Matt Sylar:Can I help you sir?
The mans seems troubled and he then says 
Customer:Yes you can give me my damn watch back i'm in a hurry..
Matt glares back at the customer and responded
Matt Sylar:Sir there is no need to talk that way I'm just about finished wait please..and if you can not wait i suggest you leave or I'll have to do something the hard way and you don't want that trust me..
Matt smirks at the customer waiting for a reply..
Customer:Do something then I have no time for you to fool around I got more important things to do then fool with you man..

Matt jumps up out of his chair and raises his hand up and uses his power to pin the man up against the wall and uses his other to float some sharp objects over in the area he then aims the objects at the man's head..The man starts shouting in terror as the objects get closer to him..One last scream and the man is impaled with the sharp objects threw both eyes killing him instantly..Matt laughs as he releases the man from his deadly grip and then says..

Matt Sylar: All done sir hope you enjoy my handy work I handled your precious watch with the greatest care you could imagine..It was 2 seconds fast but it's fixed up but it doesn't matter cause where your going you won't need it..

Just then the scene ends.
Back to top Go down

At MJS Jewelry Store

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1