X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteFirst day (R)

more_horiz
Since he had convinced her to come here, it had only been a day and already Skye had a smile upon her face.  She still did not have any clothing besides the prison jumpsuit she wore from when Neal and Dorian had found her during the thunderstorm in Time Square.  Inside the Brotherhood mansion, Skye was comfortable on a couch.  She wasn't sure what to do now that she was here, only that she was happy to be inside a warm place for the first time in years.

She rolled up the sleeves to her suit, the bangles on her wrists rested on the couch contently with zero electrical activity shooting through them.  The girl was quiet.  She really wasn't sure how to go about her next step now.  So she stayed seated and pushed her sunglasses up on her nose and took in a very deep breath.

descriptionCompleteRe: First day (R)

more_horiz
Neal took a shower first, pondering how to welcome the girl he and Dorian invited to join in the Brotherhood that was now downstairs in his house. The girl he had had met someone in the X-Institute. This would complicate things a bit. For sure, some of the X-Men were assigned to keep an eye on this girl. He'd have to take her everywhere he went, for he didn't trust her to be alone at the moment, and he was sort of on the run. It wouldn't be to long until they traced him to this Mansion as Loika once visited this place and got a hold of him, until then however, he would have to deal with the girl. After his shower, he changed and went to the stairs quietly, looking down at the girl on his couch.

"Hey Blonde." He said finally making his presence known as he strode down the stairs. He rubbed at his head with a towel and threw it over the railing before walking downstairs and continued to walk into the kitchen and grabbed a small glass of brandy, downing the burning substance in one gulp before staring at the counter in front of his new recruit. Neal saw the newspaper in front of her, set in the center table. His name was in the Newspaper, they knew who he was, and what he had done, and authorities really were looking for him. He must have gotten on someone high ups hit list if the scale had gotten to showing his picture in the newspaper.

So without a word, he quickly went to Skye's place, sat down in a chair across from her and leaned back, staring at the girl, surveying her carefully as he grabbed the paper. He smiled at her before reading the title of the article, and throwing it on the trash bin.

"So you read about me?" He paused, blink and proceed, "Well, in trying to destroy me, they are also destroying mutants' future. But whoever supporting my ideology are trying to build and preserve their reputation. Yes I admit I am notorious for my vulgarity, coarseness, racism, penchant for barefaced lying, tortures and murders but humans deserve these. Right? " He said and smirked at her, watching her reactions to him.

"Oh and don't get me wrong, I and the Brotherhood Team aren't the bad guys here. We're not the adversaries to humans. Humans don't need adversaries who'll ruin their lives. They have only to look at themselves. Actually, they should instead have sense of propriety to stop fighting with us and accept their fate as our slaves. But, of course, that is like asking a crocodile to eat apples." He said smiling.

"Anyway, I noticed you haven't changed your clothes yet since yesterday so I asked your Sisters here to donate some of their old dresses..." He paused and grinned. "They are now in your room." she said, showing some ridiculous niceness into his face.

more_horiz
Sean hummed pleasantly to himself, a soft music purveying the room, his room. A melody that was lilting, beautiful within its own way, a song that spoke of a beautiful kind of surrender that knew no prejudice. In fact the male even found himself silently singing along to the melody, a small smile forming along his lips as the words spilled forth from them. An empty syringe lay upon the nightstand next to his bed, only recently drained of the fluids that Sean had filled it with, vital ones at that. ” Leave the shadows dancing, dancing on their own. Let the moments free you now, and leave it all behind you. I'll know where you've gone. Let the world go on” Words accompanied by a slightly husky sounding voice, yet it was not unattractive within its own way, it was one that held a certain personal power to it.

Within his hands was a single book, a red hardback with a tassel of velvet that acted as a bookmark. It was open to the middle, and yet Sean wasn’t even reading it, simply enjoying the music that soothed his ears and flowed about the room. He was dressed in simple khaki colored shorts that reached to mid knee, and a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black socks clinging to his ankles. He had of course heard about the new girl within the house, considering that even for a slight recluse like him, news did pass quickly. Part of Sean wanted to see this new girl, this fresh blood that was introduced to the brood of sharks. Would she adapt, or be torn apart? What better way to learn than to actually observe the female in action?

With the sound of his book clapping shut, Sean moved from his laying position upon the bed and he leaned down to draw a Sprite from the small mini-fridge that sat beside his own bed. Popping the can open, Sean sighed briefly before taking in the fizzing clear liquid. He found the female sitting within the front section of the mansion, though someone else had found their way to her, and none other than Neal Ackerman. So the great white among the tigers had smelt the blood. Only part of the conversation had been caught by him, but it was more than enough to really grasp the situation at hand. ”A little torture never hurt anyone….well save for the one being tortured.” Sean mused out loud as he slunk into the room, silent and yet very much a prominent figure within his own right. Silver pools darted from Skye to Neal, and then back to the blonde in question.

He gave her a rather interesting smirk, mischievous perhaps but also warm within its own way. ”Forgive me if I’m interrupting anything, but I wanted to see the new girl myself.” Sean noted inclining his head to Neal, showing the due respect.

more_horiz
Skye listened to Neal as he came down the stairs.  Yes she did indeed read the paper, a small smile upon her lips as he talked about it.  She didn't want to say anything, but the way he talked about it caused her smile to expand slightly.  She nodded as she listened, not sure exactly what to say until he mentioned a room and clothing.

"Thank you.  No one has shown me much kindness in years."  She spoke softly at the mention of it.  She had never felt so welcomed before and it was showing clearly upon her frail face.  She was almost about to go and change when another figure came into the room.  She paused, keeping herself seated and examined the boy that had now appeared next to them.

"Hello."  She said simply, not sure on how to go about everything yet.  A small electrical spark flew down her hair at that moment before vanishing, almost like a nervous tick.  It also seemed to be a warning to the boy to keep his distance in a way.

"My names Skye.  It's nice to meet you?"  She asked in a question, unsure of how to proceed.  In a way she did want to go and change into the dresses that Neal had mentioned to be in her room, but also, she didn't want to be extremely rude and just leave to change.

more_horiz
His first impression of the girl was not the best, she was a timid one and he could tell by the rather nervous current of electricity that seemed to course down her hair, much as if it were copper wire. Sean couldn’t help but grimace slightly, something about a living battery seeming to unnerve the hydrokinetic. The young girl seemed out of place within a way, but then again first impressions were never everything. His smirk transformed into a smile, white teeth flashing from between slightly pale pink lips. ”Well hello.” His tone sounded chipper in a certain respect, lilting pleasantly through the room. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Skye.” The male rested against the wall, a little curious as to who this rather meek person was, and how much of a shark she actually was. ”The names Sean.”

more_horiz
Neal watched as Skye spoke softly and uncertainly. Skye seemed to be very much the awkward outsider; shy, soft spoken, and meek. It seemed she had spent most of her life doing her best to stay under the radar of everyone else around her.

Then Neal heard a voice and immediately, he beamed, sticking his chin up proudly and a fixed expression falling on his face. Neal smiled at Skye when she nervously greeted the other new member of Brotherhood called Sean Collin, and then sighed. "Okay, no one here is going to hurt you, I mean really, we don't want to hurt you. No need to be nervous." He said sitting up a bit straighter.

"And yes! Meet Sean. Another new member of triumphant group called Brotherhood!" He stared at him, knowing Sean had been making impressions or perhaps assumptions about the new girl.

"So Sean and Skye... that is all I know about you two... But come come, you are now part of my clan, therefore surely you can tell me a bit more.. about yourselves anyway." He said and grinned at them, watching their reactions to him. He paused and after few seconds he proceed, "But I know, hosts are supposed to talk about themselves first, so let me introduce myself, I am a torturer and a murderer which makes authorities and M.R.D. go after me." He said shaking his head. "I was a previous X-Men, but now I'm a Brotherhood, a Leader and I now really hate spoiled little brats like Xavier's pets." He said shaking his head and staring at her. "Your turn." He said.

more_horiz
Skye listened to Neal speak and smiled slightly, calming down a bit.  She could admit she was unsure of herself here but calmed down when Neal explained himself to her, and let her know that Sean was new too.  She cleared her throat and looked down for a moment before she spoke.

"Well, before you found me on the street, I was hit by lighting and basically everyone who touched me got the jolt of their lives so they tranquilized me and kept me in some kind of rubber insulated room for years.  About 5 or 6 I think...  The experiments were painful and horrific.... Then there was an explosion and my room opened up and I escaped.  No one spoke to me for those years only tossed food in for me.  They treated me like I was scum."  She paused for a moment, and pulled her sunglasses off.  Her eyes were very bright, almost blinding as she looked at both Neal and Sean.

"I can't really control my powers yet though.  So please forgive me on this....  When you found me, it had been three months since I got out...So I do really appreciate you welcoming me here at the Brotherhood.  I won't let you down.  I want revenge on what they did to me."  The last line seemed to be spat out as her eyes narrowed.  She pushed the sunglasses back onto her face and she looked at the two gentlemen in the room and then down.

"Anything else you want to know about me?"

more_horiz
Sean found the eccentricities of Neal Patrick Ackerman interesting, even if it were his first time actually conversing with the mutant. The female however spoke a rather hard sounding life, one of pain and suffering, all because of her rather unqiue talents, much different than the simple tale of Neal. Something about her eyes was interesting, the ways that they were bright in such a strange manner and one that confused, and amused him. Much like his own eyes, ones that were the color of silver, pure and glistening. 'My mother was a mutant, much like myself but with a different mutation of course.” With a twist of the wrist one could see a circle of water forming along where his fingertip traced. ”She supported The Brotherhoods cause, and as did I. We are the next step in evolution, a dominant species that will soon take its place, as soon as the lesser species is put within its place.” This ring froze quickly, now a levitating ring of ice with small spines protruding from it, and with a brush of his hand it shattered into glittering ice powder, fluttering into the air. ”I suppose you could say that explains my being here.”

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum