X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteLunch time, trying to sort things out (NC 17)

more_horiz
Sophia sat on a large rock formation in the park.  It was around noon and she had a sandwich beside her.  She was dressed in her normal clothing as she took a bite into her food.  Today was one of those days.  She was running low on funds and after her dinner with Peter, she was running out of time to find a job.

Next to her was a news paper, the Job wanted ads.  She had a few circled here and there as she took a sip of a large drink next to her as well.  It was a beautiful day surprisingly.  The weather lately was all sorts of ups and downs, but she wasn't complaining.  She still felt human in a way, not letting others really know she had just developed the x-gene.  At least it explained why every man that passed her seemed to be in love with her.  She was a pretty girl, that was obvious, but things had changed.  Last week one man stalked her to the hotel room trying to get into her pants.  She didn't know how she did it but she sent out a pheromone that made the man repulse in disgust and run off.

"Job wanted, secretary to law office.  No experience required.  Hmm, that might work."  She spoke to herself and circled the ad.  A man walked by her at that moment and smiled flirtatiously at her.  Great, he feels like I'm the hottest thing ever.  Fucking empathy power.  She thought to herself and returned the smile as a favor before going back to her sandwich and took a bite.

Last edited by Sophia Jackson on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Lunch time, trying to sort things out (NC 17)

more_horiz
Reaper had come from a meeting, with his clans high lords, as he was a highly respected man, his presence was requested, he'd been in their for hours, finally they let him out as he has justified why his brothers have been allowed to run a mock completely unchecked. The little shits, he would remind them that the Grimm clan's jam wouldn't be dragged through the mud. He walked through the park and adjusted his ring, he straightened his black tie, respiked his hair, sorted his jacket, and saw a bunch of homeless people, he smiled and opened his wallet and gave each 1000 dollars, money was nothing to him. He smiled and left them all marvelling at the cash. 

His phone rang, he looked at the number. Dragons. "Hello?"  Dragons voice came through the speaker"Reaper, code Alpha Seven Charlie Zero Three Foxtrot. You understand?" Reaper raised an eyebrow, then replied "Okay...interesting. meet me at Tango Whiskey Hotel, understood? Meet in Zulu hour" he said cryptically he ended the call and pocket the phone. This isn't good he thought

more_horiz
Sophia had finished her food off and took another sip of her drink as she got up and off the rocks she was seated at.  She folded the paper up and tucked it into her pocket, making it clear she was looking for work as she walked to the garbage bin.  As she did so, she noticed a man talking in code on his phone and rolled her eyes, walking passed him.  She lightly bumped into him as she threw her trash out, accidentally, but the reaction was instant.  She could feel him worry.  She knew something wasn't okay with him and paused.  She turned toward him, and cleared her throat, a strong flower smell emitted from her and toward him unconsciously, a soothing scent.

"I'm sorry."  Sophia spoke softly to the man she had bumped into and smiled shyly.  She didn't know why, but she felt his worry and something else.   He was one of her kind, she could feel it.  Another one, she wasn't alone here.  The pheromones emitting off her were strong now, and it was a lovely scent of lust and desire, and all of it was directed at Reaper.  She wasn't doing it on purpose of course, her body seemed to be punishing her for the years of harshness she had on her brother Peter.  Karma was hitting her and making her suffer.  She turned to get away, but a gust of wind picked up and the paper flew out of her pocket and into the man before her, almost like it was trying to tell him to hire her for a job, or give the paper back.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!  I need that! Can I get it back?"

more_horiz
Reaper felt her bump onto him and he felt calm and relaxed, something isn't right...I never relax, never calm... he felt the feeling vanish and a new one replace it. He watched her then forced himself to focus, she has to be a mutant...has to be... a gust of wind breezed past and his hand snapped upwards and grabbed the paper. He looked at it, jobs section. "A mutant who alters emotions, why would you need a job, before you ask, I never feel calm, you made me feel calm. I am Reaper Grimm by the way, and its fine" he smiled, using all his will to keep himself focussed on the task at hand

more_horiz
Sophia gasped as he spoke.  Was it that obvious that she was a mutant to him?  She never had been figured out that fast.  She backed up a bit before she composed herself and blinked rapidly a few times, stuttering slightly.

"I..D-d-don't know what you're t-t-talking about." she said and snatched the paper from his hand.  She seemed to turn bright red before looking back at the man as he introduced himself.  Okay, this was very odd.  She wasn't sure how to go about this.  Slowly, she calmed herself and cleared her throat.

"I just got kicked out of home and college so yes I need a job.  My name is Sophia, Sophia Jackson."  she finally said and held out her hand to shake his.  Slowly a smile came to her lips, perfectly formed and beautiful.  Everything about her was beautiful now, as if she was changing how he saw her.  The smell around them was wonderful, luxurious.  She wasn't sure what to do now as another man walked passed them and wolf whistled at Sophia.  She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Again, sorry for bumping into you...." She said and began to back up, not sure what to do now.  She didn't know if she should leave or stay and it seemed to race through her mind.

more_horiz
Reaper smiled "sorry, I am old, smart, wise and come across similar powers before, didn't mean to startle you, and oh...sorry, and you don't need a job, if you will drop a few things off for me every now and then, I can pay for a house, flat, car, food, what ever, if you don't mind dropping things aloft for me, means you get to chill a lot and get a lot of money, you wouldn't be the first person I pay for, it's totally okay." 

Reaper mind wasn't working right, he looked at her and tilted his head, she looked stunning, she smelt amazing think straight fool! But...she smells and looks beautiful...Shut up, her powers, are messing with us...guys, just go kill something, death, blood it's all good... are you always a psychopath...yes, it's fun...guys, really? I am trying to stay focused. "I...am...not a fan of your powers..."

more_horiz
She listened to him talk and sensed his emotions and the way he was feeling toward her and couldn't help but smile a little brighter before she looked down.

"You're offering me a job and you know nothing about me.  That seems very forward and a big risk on your part."  She spoke softly and looked at him as his emotions ran through him.  She felt everything he did, and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I can't get a control on them yet... They just developed a few months ago.  I guess I was a late bloomer with the mutant gene.  I'm sorry.  But the best way to deal with it is just give in.  That's how most men I've come across deal.  Although they didn't know I was a mutant."  She chuckled slightly at the last part, her right hand pushing her hair behind her ear gently.  She liked the way her looked, the way he composed himself.  She never met someone so forward before and it just made her pheromones go crazy with the sweet smell of lust.  The other half of her gift, the hormone part seemed to try and hit the man before her as well.  It sent all the signals of lust and sex drive at him unwillingly.  She didn't seem to notice she was even doing it.

"Are you serious about a job though?  You don't want to know more about me?   I could be a crazy killer for all you know."

more_horiz
Reaper smiled again " The job...yeah, if your a psychopath or coward, means no odds, as log as you deliver everything on time or in a twenty min zone, it's fine, you won't know what's in the boxes, you won't be in any danger, however, every box is tracked so don't get any ideas and  your okay, you up for it" he said slowly and with clear effort.

She...she needs to get out of our head congrats idiot can we kill? Slaughter? Maim? Torture? Later, I promise, we will go hunting, yeah? YES! Why am I stuck in here multiple psychopath's...Guys...you are so obnoxious I am thinking...see, he's not a psychopath, I like him shut up before I crush the part of your mind you reside in! Fuck you! GUYS SHUT IT! Been thinking...last year a sky dive from atmosphere was a good rush, however...Mr psychopath, I will end you FUCK OFF

"Giving in? That isn't my...thing...my mind...my world...anyway...you should learn to control it, it could get you in trouble with others."

more_horiz
She listened to him about the job and frowned.  It didn't sound very legal, but she did need a job.  He was offering her a lot.  she'd have to talk to Peter about it of course.  Now that they had each other back in one another's lives, she felt she should console everything to her brother so she could keep herself safe.

"I'd have to think it over, what you're offering its something else.  You said, house, money, and all i need to do it deliver items.  What more could a girl who is running low on funds and living in a motel ask for right?  But I'd have to ask my brother Peter.  We just got reconnected and he should tell me what he thinks you know?"  She said sweetly, the perfume scent drifted to give him a happy feeling, one of extreme lust and care.  Almost as if her body was getting him to trust her more than she was trusting this stranger.  He randomly offered her a job.  He offered her a home.  It was happening a bit fast.

When he began to think to himself, she felt the voices in his mind, almost a mix of emotions and thoughts flowing through him and without thinking, her right hand grabbed his.  She sent a soothing hormone through him to calm the fighting in his mind and looked up at him.
"Some things i can control, but its all so new to me.  Especially meeting a handsome stranger as yourself and getting the job offer of a life time.  How do I know that you're not just scamming me?"

more_horiz
"The best thing is, it is legal, everything you will shift is legal, not everything I do is legal, and scam?! No, I would never, mutants get jobs from me, it's my way of making sure our community is okay"

She's in our head...Sophia...that wasn't smart...OOOOOO CAN I KILL HER? Maybe, can I maim first. Hell yes brother! GUYS, NO, If you do you break the code, have to let her run first No guys, leave her be, weak! Fuck off, do you reckon all this chatter could harm her does it matter yes, it really does dick. My head hurts nobody cares I do...I don't, so switch off bite me dick head I hate you all

Reaper's usual emotion s flowed through him, his insanity, sociopathic tendencies, chaos, anger, rage, psycho, pain, blood lust ect ect

more_horiz
She listened to him speak about his proposition, but it was hard to concentrate as he felt the thoughts flowing through his head and pulled her hand away and frowned.

"You have so many things flowing in your mind.  Your mind is so jumbled.  I guess I should tell you I have empathy as one of my gifts...  I'm so sorry for what must be going on in your head.  You have multiple personalities don't you? I studied it in college before my parents dropped the funding when all my karma bit me in the ass."  She said referring to her powers.  She looked back up at his face, learning a bit about him but feeling his thoughts and forced a sweet smile onto her face.  Her pale pink lips formed the perfect smile as more smells emitted from her, flowing all around them. 

If she wasn't concentrated onto Reaper, she would have noticed many of the men in the park staring at her in awe.  She didn't care for once.  She started to think things in her mind.

"How can I even trust you when so many voices in your head want to do me harm?  I just met you Sir.  You don't know anything about me and you're offering me a house.  You're offering me more money than I can imagine all for delivering packages.  It just sounds too good to be true."  She said simply and looked into his eyes.  Around her pupils, the small pink that surrounded them seemed to glow brighter as she sent unwilling hormones to him, changing the way he felt about her completely, almost making him extremely sexually attracted to her.  She didn't even realize she was doing it until she felt herself become sexually attracted to him as well, a side effect of her powers when they went off without her doing things purposely.  She was still new to controlling them.

more_horiz
Reaper felt hormones moving around boys, you all seem calm today in an instant adrenaline and testosterone flooded him, nullify the hormones trying to seduce him, he then tilted his head at her "Harm you? Not without my say." He then blocked out all of the voices except his own "my head, my rules." I side his other personalities had become muffled "I have 19 personalities, and sorry for what? They are useful. Each one has a purpose, all useful you see, and I offer the job, because your young, you wish to have fun, wish to have money, but, want to work for it, the reason the pay is so much, is because what you are shifting is expensive, I will give you three days to respond, then the position will be filled"

He unblocked the rest of them and they all flooded inside his head again, arguing, screaming murder, hunt, mercy and more, he tilted his head again "my mind is very well ordered, they just bicker"

more_horiz
Sophia listened to him and gasped when he spoke about the number of 19 personalities.  She couldn't believe that.  It just seemed like so many.  She nodded as he explained about them, and felt the calmness in his mind.  She watched him calm himself, and than felt the manly testosterone overflow into him, pushing her powers away.  She wasn't strong enough yet to overpower the natural male hormones that he produced.

"Must get noisy in there sometimes."  She replied to him finally as she felt the voices flood back and put her left hand to her head to calm herself from feeling everything he felt.  Once she got it under control, more of the lovely scent she emitted flowed out of her and to him, almost as if her body wanted him to love her.

"Three days seems reasonable.  I have my resume with me actually it has my pre-paid cell number on it.  If you could write your number down and some information on my paper that would be great so I can contact you Mr. Reaper."  Sophia said simply, her right hand touched his again.  She seemed to be doing this a lot now as more lustrous smells came from her pours.  She seemed to look even more beautiful by the minute.  One man, a human was jogging by and looked at her before running right into the rock formation she was sitting at.  She began to laugh loudly as she watch this and let go of Reaper.

"Please tell me you saw that right?  This has been happening to me every day since I started to show these i guess gifts? But these men, some of them have tried to take me into alley ways and have their way with me.  Seems I can repulse them just as easily as I can attract them.  I'm still learning of course... So I'm sorry for anything my body may be pushing at you.  I heard it smells like a beautiful meadow bekconing you to just relax and crawl into it and kiss me.  Although.... I know this is going to sound weird but..."  She paused, her eyes looked up at his face and she smiled, "would you kiss me?"  she asked it softly, as if her own body was making her want him.  Her own pheromones were pushing her at this man.

more_horiz
Reaper shook his head at the noise comment. As she spoke He could feel the undertones on her voice, that constant attempt to seduce him, now smells and images sought out his mind, he fought hard to resist, however, he knew he couldn't forever "Resume? You don't need it...yes or no, simple as, and my number..urrrr...05638264, it's a pay and go...Ah..." He spoke in broken sentence's, she was having an obvious effect upon him he wasn't breaking eye contact and his speech was broken up."I...I can see that...I ur..." He leaned forward and when he was mm away he grinned "No" he whispered before leaning back "I am older than I look, trust me kiddo" he clapped and shards of ice flew from his hands on each clap "good try though, 100% for effort, with proper training, you'd be unstoppable" he smiled and "stay out of my head"

more_horiz
Sophia listened to him and wrote the number down, noticing it was incomplete.  She listened to him, her eyes not swaying from his as more scents secreted at him.

"I'm not doing it on purpose, but you are very attractive.  And I'm not as young as I look.  Here's the paper, write the number down because you didn't give me a full number."  she kept her beautiful smile on her face  She watched him clap and saw the ice and licked her lips.  Everything she was doing was seductive even if she wasn't doing it intentionally.  Her body's powers had taken full control over her.  She couldn't help herself as she walked closer to him and pushed her face onto his lips and kissed him gently before she pulled herself away and gasped.  Her own powers took over her at that moment.  She backed up, and turned her body around for a moment.  The scent of flowers and lust seemed to fade as she took in a deep breath as she had done in the past.  The pink circles around her pupils dulled and the hormones and odors seemed to vanish as she took in her breaths.

Sophia turned back around to face him and handed him the paper and pen.
"I'm so sorry.  I didn't mean to do that.... My powers... they just overwhelm me.  Oh god, you're not going to keep that job offer for me are you now?"  She turned to the side and looked down.  The men in the park seemed to get out of their trans finally as the smells vanished.  She was beginning to get control of herself now.  It seemed Reaper had sex appeal that made her body go crazy.

"I understand if the offers off the table.  I'm sorry.  I really am....  Everything is still so new.  Please forgive me."

more_horiz
Reaper glared at her. His eyes darkened. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN" he pulled out his lighter and lit it, taking the flames and surrounding her in powerful, hot flames, then a cage of ice fire built around her, they bother burned brightly, one reddish black k the other bluish white. His eyes displayed rage. He continued his glare "kiss me Again. I will kill you, he left the flames and the note with his number on it. " 2 days" he said as he left, obviously pissed "good luck getting out of that "

more_horiz
Sophia couldn't believe what had just happened.  She took the paper he left with her and ripped it up with anger.  She hated her powers, hated the way Karma was kicking her.  The flames burned out quicker than she thought and with some simple pheromone manipulation, she had two men help her out of the remaining flames and got some water.

"Fucking animal.  I told him I couldn't control my powers or myself.  Next time i see him, All bets are off, hopefully I'll have these powers down pact and he will be begging for me."  She muttered to herself and took her job wanted ads paper and walked off.  She was done with random strangers offering her jobs.  She knew it was too good to be true and that man had stepped over the line.  She screamed loudly in anger, the pheromones in her hitting a man near by who took the negative scent and walked right into traffic to be hit by a car.  Sophia never even knew she was the one who did it as she walked back to her motel room to call her brother for advice.

Now she remembered why she hated mutants.  And now she was stuck as one.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum