World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Archard sat in a coffee shop, opposite to a hotel downtown. The sun was high up, and Archard couldn't feel more depressed. The sun being up meant less shadows were around, so Archard felt weakened and less powerful, which in turn caused his anger to rise more and more every time one annoying little thing happened.

Hearing every customer coming in and out, talking, socializing, only made Archard edgier. He was only calmed down by the sight of a strangely attracting young woman. As she passed by, Archard noticed all other men stare at her, and turned his head away. Strange how all males had all noticed her. At exactly the same time. Wonder what Nat's doin', he thought.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Sophia was that woman he had noticed.  She sat in the center of the shop drinking black tea.  She wore a simple outfit that wasn't anything special.  She hated her powers.  She still didn't understand them fully as they only just started appearing recently.  She felt like she deserved every bit of what she got after getting Peter kicked out of the house so many years ago.  Now here she was, homeless, living in a motel, and getting every guy in the shop staring at her with lust.

She could feel them all thinking about how she would be good in bed.  The way some of the men felt made her sick as she took a big sip of her tea.  She was reading a silly zombie book, City of the Dead, by Brian Keene.  She was almost finished with it.  Of course she had read it so many times that she had grown bored of the book.  She let out a deep sigh, along wtih it, she began to emit a strong flowery smell out of her pours.

The pheromones were strong enough to get everyone's attention at her.  She wasn't doing it on purpose, and hated the attention she was getting as one guy passed her, he pinched her butt.  She gasped but said nothing.  She deserved this.  Karma had its way of getting back at her.  The pink circles that lined her eye's iris's glew brightly for a moment as her eyes scanned the cafe. That was when she noticed Archard.  Something about him actually made her look at him and smile slightly.  She closed her book, placed it into her bag and got up and walked over to the counter next to him to order another tea.  As she did so, another scent floated out of her body, this time a more perfume like scent.  It began to change the hormonal levels in both of him, as her powers began to try and make him become sexually attracted to her.
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Archard closed his eyes for a brief moment, and focused solely on Natalie. He missed her dearly. She seemed to be back to her old self, but still, there was something definitely missing. Maybe it was the fact the two of them weren't half as close anymore after what happened? With Archard still tracking Niko down, running the gym, and paying attention to Harper, he didn't have that much time for Natalie anyway.

Once he opened his eyes, he narrowed them as the woman sat close to him. He looked the other way, and simply tried to breath. However, her smell was intoxicating, so he began to breath only with his mouth. That way, the essence she was somehow making, wouldn't get to him.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Sophia looked up at the man beside her as she got her new tea and couldn't help but feel his feelings since he was close to her.  She took a sip and sighed, feeling him longing for someone special.  She could also feel something else.  He was hating the time of the day.

"Who's the girl your thinking about?"  She asked suddenly, unable to keep it in any longer.  She looked up at him, the pink in her eyes very bright now.  She frowned slightly, the scent of flowers vanishing.  Now, her body was forcing hormonal changes onto the man before her.

"You keep thinking about another girl, I can feel your longing for her.  I know you don't know me or anything, but you keep looking over at me.  Everyone does.  But there's something different about you than the rest.  You're not giving in."  She said and smiled a beautiful perfect smile.  Her entire face seemed to glow to him, the pheromones that were coming off her were so powerful now.  She wasn't doing any of it on purpose but to a mutant, it was easy to see this.  The pink iris circles were so bright now that it made her even more stunning as a man walked by and wolf whistled at her.

"I'm Sophia by the way.  These little coffee shops are a great way to meet people you know."
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 am

Archard clenched his jaw when the woman actually spoke to him. Talk about being ballsy. Yet, he could only chuckle darkly at what she said. Normal he was attracted to her of course, but she probably believed he was like the others. Simple puppets that would fall under her spell with a snap of her fingers. If she did think that, she was dead wrong.

"I'm not as weak as all the other men you see here,"  He said, continuing to only breathe through his mouth, never inhaling her scent. He had Harper and Natalie, he didn't need someone else for him to thank about, especially not someone who knew everything he thought about.

"I keep thinking about another girl...so what? What's it to you?", he snarled the question at her with a frown. Yes, Sophia was attractive, and appeared to be sexy as well, but that didn't mean anything. Archard had just met her.

"I'm Archard, and you should stop reading my thoughts or whatever the hell you're doing," he said, bowing his head but maintaining his frown from earlier.

Last edited by Archard Kaaos on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Natalie Decebal

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 am

Natalie was feeling a lot better after Archard's visit that night. If he hadn't come, she would have probably starved herself or something, not seeing a meaning to life anymore. But he was there when she needed him the most, and that is what confused her. He knew she was attracted to both, Niko and him, yet, he had come or her, even though he knew that behind all the pain it was the loss of Niko in her life.

Though she owed him much for that, and she did love him with all her heart. Loving two people at the same time wasn't right, but feelings were feelings, and she knew that she loved them both. But what she didn't know is what their feelings towards her were. Archard was attracted to her yes, and so was Niko, but that was only for her looks... it wasn't love, right?

Deciding that staying inside wouldn't help her with anything, she got dressed in her usual mafia outfit, and got out of the well guarded building, making sure her two bodyguards hadn't followed her. She wanted to be alone for a while. Get back into the life of the city. She had missed being outside, already, and she had also missed being the Natalie everyone knew and loved.

Standing outside of a coffee shop for a few seconds, she made sure her guns were safely hidden underneath her leather jacket, before she pushed the door open and walked in, immediately getting the attention of some men in the shop.
Ah, how have I missed that dreamy look on their faces..., she thought and walked further inside the shop, only to stop in her tracks at who she saw inside, sitting with a blonde, who looked quite attractive. She felt a sharp pain, but pushed it away, taking a deep breath and walking over to him. "There you are! And I was wondering what had been keeping you so busy."

Natalie looked at the girl with an empty look, before turning to Archard, raising an eyebrow. She didn't know he was too busy to give her a call, or visit her, because another woman was in his life.
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 am

Archard smirked as he heard a very familiar voice echo around the coffee shop. Someone had come to 'rescue' him? Perfect. He was seriously not in the mood to be the puppet of some spoiled girl, because that was what Sophia was appearing to be so far. A spoiled, wretched little girl, that thought everyone was gonna bow down to her and her powers. 

Turning his head to Natalie, he sighed with relief. It was really her. Out of the house, dressed like normal, and probably feeling like killing the woman sat close to Archard. Natalie should not be made jealous, that was for sure. Jumping off the chair, Archard pulled Natalie to him and kissed her forehead, "Glad to see you out of the house, and back in the world," he stated happily, hoping Nat wouldn't even ask about Sophia, since all Archard wanted to do was leave, and take Natalie somewhere else.

"Sorry I didn't call you, came out of the gym a while ago, and huh, well, came across her," he said, motioning for Natalie to look at Sophia with his eyes. If she could observe well, Natalie would probably end up understanding that most men weren't looking at her. But at Sophia. Not because Natalie wasn't as attractive as Sophia but because "She controls hormones, or something, don't kill me for being attracted, not my fault," he whispered.
Back to top Go down

Natalie Decebal

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:13 am

Luck was on the girl's side, it seemed, because Archard jumped up and pulled Natalie close, kissing her forehead and calming her down, before she did something that she would surely not regret. Freezing that blonde in her place would be a lovely view, but Archard made sure to distract her enough, and make her forget about the other woman.

His excuse of not calling her wasn't the best, but she still believed him, knowing that he did own a gym, and it was getting crowded there most of the time. So the fact that he had a lot of work was kind of persuading, but still brought a frown upon her lips.
"I've missed you, love," she whispered and leaned up to kiss his lips with a smirk, making sure the other girl understood just fine that she had no chance here, because simply, her powers weren't working on all of the men, when she was putting her charm on too.

"She controls hormones, or something, don't kill me for being attracted, not my fault,"

His whisper made her pull him closer, trying to be a little intimidating, but at the same time, trying to prove that no matter how attracted he felt to that blonde, she could always break that spell she had on him.
"Do not worry love, that's why I am here...," she whispered back and sat him down, sitting in his lap with a smile. Her eyes looked over at the woman, her look cold and dangerous.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:27 am

Sophia wasn't doing anything on purpose as the new woman entered and interrupted the conversation she was having.  She nodded, seeing the man was busy with this woman and went back to her tea.  She wasn't one of those girls who was going to challenge another for something they already had.  She stood up and walked over to the two of them and smiled slightly.

"Forgive me, my gifts are not in my control but I can leave a parting gift.  Enjoy each other."  She spoke softly, smiled, and turned to leave.  As she did so, the iris rings of pink glew slightly, and a soft flower smell began to emit from both Natalie and Archard.  Sophia was increasing the couples hormones to bring them closer together.  She grabbed her book and went to the back of the cafe to finish it.  She wasn't in the mood to deal with other mutants.  She could tell they were like her by overhearing a small part of Archard's whisper hence why she did what she did before leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 am

Archard smiled with satisfaction, licking his lips as Natalie sat herself on top of him, Comfortable place, he joked in his mind, before sitting back. Natalie had some great timing when she wanted to, and today had been the perfect day for her to want such thing. "By the way, I've missed you too," he whispered at her ear, and simply waved as Sophia left, and nodded at her words.

As his hormones accelerated from whatever Sophia did, he kept himself at bay, keeping his eyes on Natalie. Placing his hands on her thighs, he pressed them against one another, laying a soft kiss on her neck afterwards, "Good thing you're here, otherwise I'd be doing things like these to that other girl. You wouldn't like that, would you Miss Decebal?" he teased her, with a shinning grin stamped on his face.

Truly, he was getting excited. There was no way not to, how could he control himself after all? But having Natalie there just doubled the way his hormones were accelerating. Maybe Sophia had done something more than just leave her smell in the air. Archard had no idea, and sincerely, he didn't actually want to. Right now, he wanted Natalie. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down

Natalie Decebal

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:49 pm

As she settled into his lap, Natalie smiled and watched as the woman mumbled some thing and got up, leaving them alone. Well, she had thought that it would take more of a fight to get her Archard back, but winning that easily brought a smirk on her lips, before she felt a shiver run down her spine, as his lips got closer to her ear.

"By the way, I've missed you too,"

And suddenly, she was turned on. She didn't know what this woman had done, but she didn't really care. Her eyes met Archard's and she bit her lip, trying to hold herself back as he pressed himself into her and kissed her neck. But with Archard, it was difficult to restrain yourself from just draggin him all the way back to the Mafia Building, and showing him how fine she was feeling.

"Good thing you're here, otherwise I'd be doing things like these to that other girl. You wouldn't like that, would you Miss Decebal?"

Natalie gasped, jealousy filling her once again, along with possessiveness. Natalie was not a woman who shared. She claimed what's hers, and that was it. No one could touch or she would remove their hands permanently, if she had to.
"Mmm.. well, nowadays, I happen to be at the right place the right time, so I think it is good I am here. Thinking of you touching her doesn't really help calming me down though, love."
Her words were barely a whisper, not trusting her voice to speak louder, since a moan would be heard instead.
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:19 pm

"...Thinking of you touching her doesn't really help calming me down though, love..." Archard grinned at Natalie's tone, as he found it amusing how much that woman wanted him only for herself. He was sure if Sophia had taken another step forwards, Natalie would've frozen her and then ripped her in half with her bare hands, and all Archard would have to do was blink. In a way, he loved that in her, since he was the same when it came to her. That was the reason he didn't exactly 'like' her bodyguards.

"Thing is," he said breathlessly, as he started to discretely grind her, making a hand slip under her top, slowly running around her torso, "I don't want you to calm down," he whispered once more at her ear. He knew he was 'playing with fire', by exciting Natalie furthermore, especially in a public place like that coffee shop. But what could he do? He had no choice, he was mad for her during that moment as well.

Making his hand go up to her bra, he held her breast carefully, always being sure no one was looking at them. He wanted to stop, but he just couldn't help it. And he was pretty sure Natalie didn't have a choice either. But was that really that bad?
Back to top Go down

Natalie Decebal

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Natalie wasn't the calm one. Never had been, and never would. She knew how to take care of any... problem she might have, but if she was too bored to do it herself, she could always order someone else to do it. Because, being the Mafia Boss' Daughter had its privileges.

Though Archard... he was the devil right now. She was trying hard to keep herself calm when she saw him with another woman, and actually relaxed a tiny bit when the woman seemed to be no threat. Watching her leave was something she enjoyed, but then, she did something that turned them both on, making Nat struggle with what her mind was telling her, and what her body wanted to do. But it wasn't only she who was affected.

His hand started caressing her body, making her gasp once again and close her eyes, completely oblivious to what was going on around her. Archard was being a tease, knowing that she couldn't do anything while they were still in front of people, which pissed her off.

"I don't want you to calm down,"

That brought Natalie over the edge, making her stop thinking of anything else than Archard. All she could see was him, and he made sure she could feel him too. His hand was busy with her chest, making her bite her lip hard to keep in the moan. But if he wanted to play dirty, she would sure help him with that.
She shifted her weight so that she was sitting on one of his legs, her hand slowly going down, until it got lost between his legs, touching him ever so softly. She couldn't give him what he wanted, but she could give him a taste.

"Don't play tease with me... you know I will win this game, baby...," she murmured and winked, pushing his hands away, smirking, and getting up, taking a seat right next to him. Her hand landed on his thigh, this time, and she gave him a devilish smirk, before turning her attention elsewhere, on purpose. He wanted teasing, he would get it.
Back to top Go down

Archard Kaaos

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:21 am

Archard sighed as Natalie jumped off his lap. His hormones calmed down a tad bit, but they didn't stay like that for long. Once Natalie set her hand on his thigh, his hormones sky rocketed, and Archard shut his eyes closed. He breathed deeply, trying to calm down, although it was excessively getting harder and harder.

He was not exactly trying to stop their hormones from overwhelming them himself, but Natalie...she knew exactly how to do just that with a simple whisper. She was his ice queen, but she sure as hell knew how to make him feel hot.

"Oh will you...?," his voice darkened with his whisper, as his hand traveled down his torso to meet hers. He gripped her hand tightly, pushing it away from his thigh. He smirked, and shook his head, "I can still think straight. Doing this here, nuh huh," he stated with a teasing tone, "Although I wanna attack you right now, and take you on top of this table, I'm not gonna do it. Don't want people to notice us," he said, his voice fighting to get out of his lips.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)   

Back to top Go down

Boom, I'm Here (PG-16)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1