X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteRe: Dance With The Devil (Serena) (NC-17)

more_horiz
As Hades removed his jacket and hoodie, Serena's jaw went slack. He appeared to be covered head to toe in tattoos. His arms were beautifully decorated everywhere flesh was exposed. He was rather handsome looking to top it all off, too. His black A-shirt clung to his form and her heart skipped a beat as she got to see his actual form without a hoodie changing how he looked. She felt his eyes on her as he set their jackets aside, and..... she liked it.

Following him to the dance floor, she linked her hands behind his neck and molded her body to his, mirroring his moves and pressing her hips to his, gently moving them to the music. As the song drew on, Serena's eyes never left his face. She was under his spell. "Inferno, huh? Is that tied to your natural mutation?" she asked curiously.

more_horiz
His hands wandered her body as they moved, he slid them down her waist and cupped her ass with both hands with a appreciative smirk before moving them back up her body. At her question he nodded to the DJ who gave him the thumbs up, he pulled her to the center of the room where a small circle opened up and kissed her hand "watch" he said.

He left her on the outskirts of the circle as the music started, a deep fast paced beat that thrummed in your heart started it was dark and insane, like the anthem of hell itself. The lights flashed and the crowd stood back further. Hades was known to put on quite a show and he didn't intend to dissapoint.

Holding out his hands fire formed in each palm, he spun on one foot with the ease and grace of a dancer but the speed of a vampire and before her eyes he became a fire like tornado. The crowd cheered wildly at the display as he broke out of the inferno two fire whips in hand, they spun long enough for the crowd to feel the heat over there heads, he brought them across each other and sparks flew.

The mutants didn't fear this display instead they cheered it on, "metal" he shouted and somewhere in the crowd a mutant who could generate metal sent slivers flying into his flames causing fire work like sparks.

Knowing the song was ending soon he spun again becoming the wild firey tornado once more, the air in the room being sucked into the cyclone he was creating by moving so quickly. the fire grew larger and larger fed by the life around it until with the final explosion of sound from the song the fire burst.

Harmless yet beautiful flakes of fire fell like snow from the ceiling, stepping over to her he pulled Serena into his arms and tossed her into the air expertly, the fire swirled around her and for a moment held her over the crowd before her body naturally turned on her back and he caught her in his arms bridal style.

more_horiz
Serena's breath hitched in a quiet gasp as Hades' hands wandered to her ass and cupped it possessively before returning back up her body. As he lead her to the center of the floor and set her on the edge of the cleared circle, she had no idea what he meant by 'watch'. But, she didn't have long to wait. The display he produced to the music chosen left her utterly speechless. He was a fire-mutant on top of being a vampire. That explained why he was so warm.... Vampire and fire.... But, he was out in the daylight.... Serena pushed the thought aside. Tonight, she was going to simply enjoy everything she could. When the dance came to a close, she looked up and smiled at the small flakes of fire floated down. A slightly audible gasp sounded from her as Hades grabbed her and tossed her into the air. Serena wasn't afraid, more surprised. When her body naturally fell on her back and into his arms, she was smiling as bright as the fire that finished falling around them.

As Serena was held in his arms, she noticed the last little flakes of fire and held up her hands, palms up. A gentle, cool wind began at Hades' feet and swirled up around them and up to the ceiling, causing the flakes to swirl and draw together. The air current lowered back towards them and settled in her hands. Serena tilted her head and the current shifted to cause the flakes to form a glittering heart as the air gently fed the little flames. Looking up at him, she smiled and winked before reaching up to kiss his tattooed cheek, lightly. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," she whispered in his ear after she pulled away from her kiss.

more_horiz
He couldnt stop smiling as the crowd drew around them to dance he looked into her eyes his cheek cool from the kiss and shook his head. Holding her close he walked off the dance floor and set her on her feet. He collected there jackets and wordlessly took her hand and led her to the back of the club and out there door. They passed kissing couples and people who spoke in low voices as they exited the door and onto the dock outback. The dock was quiet accept fro the lapping of the water against the wood planks. He led her down a narrow strip of land where he stooped behind a over turbed row boat and picked up a small basket. Before she could question his actions he brought her out onto a small private beach away from the many bussineses that surrounded the island. The only sound here was the water and the birds and the only light was the moon and stars. "I hope you don't mind dining outside" he said he took four bowls out of the basket and laid them each in a corner to give them a wide room, he filled them with stones and set them on fire "though its warm for this time of year this will give us a even more comfortable amount of heat so we can relax" he rolled out a green blanket and glanced at her "is this alright?"

more_horiz
Exiting the dance floor, Hades put her gently on her feet, collected their jackets, and took her hand, leading her out of the club. Serena saw several coupled kissing and talking, many eyes following them as they walked by. Following him down to the dock where he picked up a basket and kept moving to a private stretch of beach, Serena was taken with how lovely the island was. A little piece of paradise away from the judging eyes of humans that think that they were just monsters....

Watching Hades set up a little personal area just for them, Serena smiled. It was absolutely wonderful. Under the stars and moon, the flickering flames in the bowls at the corners of the square he set up, everything just seemed....perfect. "I don't mind eating outside. Hades, this is wonderful...." she said as she stepped into the square and sat down next to him on the green blanket. "The night just keeps getting better than better...." Serena said, the firelight glittering in her bright eyes as she looked at Hades.

more_horiz
He smiled and took off his boots and rolled up his jeans, sitting on the blanket he took out a cup and poured a light pink champagne into the glass and handed it to serena before serving himself. "As you probably could have guessed" he began as he reached for the food and heated it with his hands "i've been alive for awhile and when I spent time in italy I learnt how to cook one meal, that was the perfect baked ziti" he unwrapped the food and started to serve them both "Don't let my tattoos fool you i can be quite the gentleman"

more_horiz
Slipping her boots off and cuffing her jeans, allowing her anklet to be exposed and the charm to glint in the firelight, Serena took the glass he offered her. Just as she has suspected, Hades appeared to be covered in tattoos from head to foot when she saw more tattoos peek out from under his rolled jeans. "When you say a long time, how long is long?" she asked as he served their meal that he learned to make in Italy. "So you are a world traveler, too? What's it like in Italy? I've always wanted to go," Serena asked, taking a plate. Don't let my tattoos fool you... Her eyes met his and she shook her head slightly, "Tattoos do not make a person good or bad. They are simply expressions...pieces of art...a different way of displaying things that matter. You've already proven that you are a gentleman, Hades."

more_horiz
Her answer pleased him and it showed in his smile "Italy is beautiful, i was not there long because I go where my work goes. An old friend died and he asked me to keep an eye on his mother till she passed herself. She lived in Rome, every easter I'd go to Rome and spend a week with her, she said losing her son was a tragedy but atleast her other son was alive, she adopted me sorta. I dropped everything to see her if she needed me, she made it a goal to teach me a meal each trip and since it was easter, i took her to the vatican and we would stand with that huge crowd out front of the Pope's quarters and listen to his sermon. People never liked seeing me there so i'd try to cover up just to make her holiday better, then i'd help her prepare a meal that catered to a family bigger then mine which is saying something" he told the story with a fond smile on his face and beneath the ink you could see the hint of a blush.

more_horiz
Serena ate as she listened to him tell about Italy and his adopted mother of sorts. The story made her miss her father, but she knew all was well with him thanks to their most recent phone call to just 'check in'. As his story drew to a close, Serena noticed a light coloring on his cheeks that wasn't there before, which made her smile. "She taught you well. This is delicious," she complimented him. Glancing at his tattooed ares and feet, her brow furrowed. "People judge too quickly. Sure you might appear frightening, but you are nothing of the sort. Kind of like how people judge me for what I do or for being blonde... The just assume that we fit into set stigmas without getting to know us to see where were actually fit...." Serena said quietly. Taking a sip of the bubbly drink, she asked, "What do you do, besides deliver files and things to my photographer?" A light laugh escaped her as she teased him about what he was doing when they met.

more_horiz
His smile darkened and slowly dissapeared as she asked what he does "What do you think a man that looks like me does?"

more_horiz
Serena was a little taken aback by his reaction to her question. "It's hard to say. You could do any number of things. But, if I were to venture a guess, I'd says something with power or intimidation. Don't take this the wrong way, but you do leave quite the impression being as decorated as you are," she answered simply.

more_horiz
He nodded raising his glass to her answer "I've done many jobs over the years...usually intimidation, getting answers, doing the things no one else will do. Killing....." he left the last word hanging his dark eyes searching hers, his ears begging to listen to her heart to find a trace of fear.

more_horiz
Killing..... Serena's jaw set and she swallowed hard as the last word Hades spoke lead to silence. In a way, she wasn't surprised. He was a vampire. That made him a killer. His beautiful artwork made him someone to be feared by those who didn't know him or understand the views of tattoos by those who have them. Surprising enough, her heart didn't race, her mind didn't tell her to run... Looking away and drinking deeply, she thought of how to respond. Setting her plate and glass down, she moved to him, and kissed his cheek gently. "It was, is, your job. You don't scare me..." she purred darkly before pulling back and looking into his eyes. Her grey eyes, shone with truth at her words with a touch of the warm emotion that was forming for this man.

more_horiz
His smile returned and he looked at her with amazement "you are some sort of goddess" he said shaking his head "two hundred years i've been alive and not once met a woman as amazing as you"

more_horiz
A rosey pink flooded her cheeks at Hades' compliment of her. As a smile graced her lips, Serena asked, "Nothing special. I just see more than what is on the surface. I understand in a way..." Having a tattoo of her own, while not as striking as his, gave her a bit of a stigma, too. But, hers was much more easily concealed than all of his. Reaching up and tracing one of the lines of ink on his cheek she asked, "You've not found someone in all that time?"

more_horiz
He cast his gaze downward as she spoke "no, no one most people run and scream. Mine's been a lonely life outside of family, some friends and employers i've not had a person to love me or see past the ink"

more_horiz
Hades' words touched her when he spoke of not having anyone in his life in all that time due to, quite simply, how he looked. Serena moved her hand to under his chin and lifted his face to meet hers. Her grey eyes locked with his as she placed her hand against his cheek. She didn't know what to say, but she knew what she could do to show what she wanted to say. Slowly, Serena leaned in and kissed him lighter than a butterfly's wing on the lips. Pulling back, she smiled sweetly, as a light pink colored her cheeks. "Maybe, I can make your life not so lonely...." she cooed to him.

more_horiz
He was shocked by her statement for a moment then pulling her into his lap he kissed her softly on the lips his hand tangling in her blonde hair he pressed into her lips possesivly, lovingly taking time to taste her mouth and learn what she liked. Pulling away he gazed at her silently his fingers tracing the contores of her face "I would like that" he said softly "because i don't think i could forgive myself if i  let you get away"

more_horiz
Gently being pulled into his lap, Serena's closed gently as he returned her kiss, only much deeper and more possessive than the kiss she had given him. As he tasted her, she returned the action by tenderly tasting his mouth. As his fingers linked in her long hair, a soft purr sounded from Serena as she put her hands to his chest and gently gripping his A-shirt in her fingers. When Hades broke the kiss, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled sweetly as he softly touched her face. She had never been spoken to as he spoke to her. Possessive and yet sweetly.... "I'm yours, if you'll have me...." she whispered to him before reaching up and kissing his cheek.

more_horiz
If his heart could beat it would pound in his chest. Her words made him happier then hed been in a long time "then i'll be yours as well" he smiled kissing her softly.

more_horiz
Serena's eyes shone with happiness as he accepted her offer, the one thing he requested of her that night before the dance. She was surprised by her own actions, having only met this man earlier that afternoon. Now, she was his. In a relationship with this man..... And, it felt.....right. As if she was meant to be with him. As he kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself to him. She pulled back and rested her forehead against his and smiled. Pulling back slightly, she touched his cheek and tilted her head to look at the art on his face. "You have so many.... Why?" Serena asked, touching the ink to look like the jaw on his cheek.

more_horiz
"thats a..welll its a story alright" he said gently placing her neext to him he pulled a bottle of beer from the basket, handing her one he drank some of his before he started his story. 

"I am one of three, that is to say I am a triplet." he began "all three of my brothers and I are mutants, Fire, fire and ice and shadows all tools of death and darkness, our parents did not care for us which was different because the Grimm family for centuries has lived and breathed family life and war. I guess the mentality skipped a generation" 

He looked out onto the water lost in the memories "My father hated me the most, I was the first evidence of his failure. I had left the gate open the night before and our best milking cow was killed by a fox. he draged me into the barn and he was beating me till every bone seemed like it would break, he stopped when i burst into flames" 

"the fire burned down our barn, now I can control fire I can make my fire but I can still burn...he skinned me cut me then tried to burn me alive. I survived obviously and the result was scar tissue all over my body. When i was eighteen we all left home and I decided I no longer wanted to look the way he made me, i wanted to feel like myself. I'd spent years since then designing my tattoos, i experimented by slicing pieces of my scar tissue off my wrist and i'd do simple stick and poke tattoos with sewing needles and ink" 

he held out his wrist where a simple vein had been replicated "I wanted to look like a new person, I wanted to become my name, Hades God of death" he looked at her with a small smile "thats why my skin seems thin once the scars were cut off the tattoos were added and then treated so they would be smooth my entire body had been destroyed"

more_horiz
Serena took the bottle Hades offered her and drank the cool liquid as she listened to his story. As he spoke of hos his father had harmed him so and his resulting fire destroyed the barn and burned him, she realized that along with the ink they shared, they were both creatures born of fire. It pained her to hear that for a family that was always about family, he and his brothers were not among the family cared for. When he showed her his wrist with the vein recreated on his skin, she touched it with soft fingers. She hadn't noticed that his skin was thinner, but when he mentioned it, alone with her touch, she could feel it.

When his story drew to a close she said, "Out of the fire... Your body was destroyed, but what you have done with it is beautiful. You have done a fine job paying homage to your namesake. We aren't so different.... Both children of fire...." Her last couple of statements faded to nothing as she said them. Looking at him with her eyes bright, she put her hand on his thigh and stroked it with her thumb as she asked, "Are your brothers like you, too? I mean, tattooed as you are?"

more_horiz
He leaned his head on hers and smiled at her words "No" he said ruefully "Reaper and Legion look like normal men, you wouldnt be able to tell them from anyone else except they are exceedingly handsome to the point of beauty" he closed his eyes slightly "when i was covered in nothing but ugly scars I was feared and pitied women and men alike still turned from me in horror of the monster before them.When i decided to recreate my body and tattoo it i did not hold back my creativity because they feared me as a victim let them fear me as a man"

more_horiz
Serena shifted to lean against Hades' strong form, bending her knees and resting her wrists on them, as he told her about his brothers. Her brow furrowed when the topic of how he was treated by the outside world came up. Gently moving her fingers, a light whisp of wind drifted to the bowl of flames across from her, making the flames dance and grow slightly with the added air. "People judge too quickly. They never take the time to get to know people... Looks mean everything, and when you don't meet their standards... Well, you've expereinced it first hand..." she said resting her head against him. Thinking about what he said about his brothers, she smiled at the thought of her sister. What would she have thought of this man she was with? "Maybe one day I will meet your brothers. You said you were one of three. Are they...aged...like you?" Serena asked, not wanting to just come out and ask if all three of them were vampires. If all three were aged as he was, then it was likely they were. But, she also knew there were mutations that slowed the aging process. Either way, it was possible...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum