World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:00 am

The sky was lit up with the powerful light the sun provided. Hovering high in the sky, deep in meditation, Erik Lehnsherr was completely connected to the world. Every movement from any person on the world he could sense. He started to descend, he had been away from his land for far too long. The hunt turned out to be a wild goose chase, he had hoped HYDRA would have the answers he wanted. But of course, they failed to meet his expectations. Staying in the state of meditation he could sense Genosha and all the emptiness that now reigned there.

His heart was heavy from it. It was wrong of him to leave like he had, but his honor, his pride, and the fact that Nazis could've been involved spurred him to action. He knew his son, and the rest of the mutants on Genosha could protect themselves, specially those who were members of the brotherhood. He was their leader, and being the leader meant making the hard calls, the ones that were't popular. It mattered not. Uncrossing his legs, opening his eyes, and stretching out his body, he took a deep breath, before setting his boots on the Empire State Building, as he watched the town move normally.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Grimm

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 am

Reaper needed time, his cousin Dragon was planning on installing the AoE as a major force, where as Reaper had better ideas, but Dragon didn't know that. He eventually reached the top of the stairs and he straightened his tie, jacket and cuffs. He then paused, feeling a familiar air, why does this seem familiar he leaned against the fence and sighed AoE is becoming increasingly difficult to manage...especially if Dragon continues...he may have to be eliminated...could I do that? its an option I suppose...True...

He quickly became aware of another's presence, he slowly turned his head and looked up. He wasn't as surprised, he had been warned by Dragon's encounter with him. But still, it had been a long time, Eric Lehnsherr was an old associate, when the original brotherhood existed. He slightly smiled "Eric, it nice to see you again" he said
Back to top Go down

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 am

Magneto continued to observe the human kind, a kind he had hated so much for so long. Not to mistake him though, he still did have a tiny bit of hate for all of them. Especially since the M.R.D, the Neo-Nazis and other groups such as those existed. Why? Just, why did such things exist? When would they learn? Mutation is not something that must be stopped. It's something that must be embraced. Humans should all embrace the mutants as the new, dominant breed. Humans were now like the dinosaurs. A former race of fallen titans, that would be followed by the ascension of the mutants. Why fight the inevitable?

As he heard the voice of a man he knew well, Magneto actually grinned. He had heard him come up, as every time he touched a step, a thud was heard in Magneto's ear, "It's been a long time," he said, turning his back to the world, and looking into his friend's eyes. "Reaper!"
Back to top Go down

Reaper Grimm

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 am

Reaper smiled, he knew what his old friend had been thinking about, the MRD and there prosecution of mutants, and how they should embrace the change, they should, Eric is right, humanity should accept there fate and evolve or die, a simple choice. He crossed his arms "Eric, welcome back, Dragon wasn't to much of a pain during your first encounter was he? He would have been the one that refused to back down. He has my training, not my brains I am afraid. It interests me where your gaze has set itself upon, the AoE are, a nuisance, I am aware, but surly not that much of a threat"
Back to top Go down

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 am

Magneto smirked at how Reaper described Dragon. He indeed was a pain in the ass, but to be fair, all of the members of the Alliance of Evil were. Especially their current leader. "They all refused to back down until their current leader arrived. Archard Kaaos. He convinced them all to leave, since he recognized who I am. He was probably the less foolish of them all," he said, before hearing Reaper's opinion about the group in general. "Reaper, they are the reason I returned. They are the reason I'm back. I wish to destroy them. They are the ones that bring such bad names to mutants. Not you, me or the Brotherhood. Them. Those who only want chaos. I have a goal. Proceed with the evolution. They have another one, that contradicts mine. Destroy everything. They are a pain in my tired back, and I'll handle them all soon enough. You should tell your brother to jump out while there's still time," he warned with a careful tone.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Grimm

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Reaper smiled "I see, there illusions of grandeur will fail soon enough, and Dragon? He is useful in the Alliance, although he is technically part of that disgraceful version of the brotherhood" He paused a moment to collect his thoughts "Archard amuses me, he is strong. But in over his head. We all know this, Archard is slippery, he murdered Gavin, Cameron and my witless half brother Felix. I like your goal Eric, it is similar to mine, accept I am discrete and uses puppets as my weapon, the faceless leader. Anonymous. It works for me, but maybe not for you. You always enjoyed providing a point to humanity. Me? I am building up and being clever."
Back to top Go down

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Magneto shook his head, disgust evident on his face. Neal Patrick Ackerman had destroyed the concept of the Brotherhood. It was made of wimps now. People Wolverine would crush with a snap of his metallic wrist, "Do not even get me on about that pitiful excuse for a group. Once I'm done with Archard and his associates, I'll be going after Ackerman and his crew," he snarled, but soon collected himself, and his mind went back to the good old days before Reaper mentioned Archard once again. "He's a fool in many ways. He can't be manipulated, I know that, but his associates are his main weakness. Get to them, you'll get to him. And our goals are indeed similar. The only difference is our approach. As you said, I want humanity to know who I am. I want humanity to know who orchestrated their demise. That, is something I lust for," he said with a vile smirk.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Grimm

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:18 pm

"Well, there associate's aren't as many anymore, however, due to Dragon and my absence they have a lot of funding and material. I think we should wait for them to leave themselves open for attack. If I am correct, Dragon, like any good arms dealer is playing both sides, the Brotherhood are going to create a super storm and destroy some of New York, however, save it and blame it on the X-Men, smart, however untraditional and stupid, it's the complete opposite of what you and I once stood for, the group is an abomination, anyway. Dragon plans to strike the brotherhood with AoE. Thus, leaving both groups open for oblivion and reformation."
Back to top Go down

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:41 pm

"I like how Dragon thinks. However, he still seems to be wrong if he thinks the AoE will triumph. When they appear they're at their strongest, that's when I'll step in and kill them all," he grinned at the situation, after a long time of not doing so. He'd let the Alliance of Evil think they were comfortable and then he'd strike them down. All at once if necessary. "You should convince Dragon to stop aiding the AoE, after he attacks the two other groups," he advised. "I'm already gonna end up slaughtering your brother, knowing how he is, I don't want to have to do the same to your cousin," he stated.
Back to top Go down

Reaper Grimm

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Reaper smiled at Eric "You seem to believe Legion will be alone. I would not discredit my brother. He is a lethal man, and. A Grimm nonetheless, trying to kill him would be in ill advised, me, Hades and Legion are the elders of the family, for now. The Grimm's and co. Will be off your back, however, attacking Legion will result in you becoming a target. I have no doubt when it comes to your levels of power. However, with such numbers, I doubt you would survive, even if you did beat the Grimm's you still have the others to deal with, your chances are slim. Strength you posses. Numbers, you do not. You may stir a few old members from there cowardice and make them rise once more, however. It still wouldn't be enough, if you do survive the AoE and Grimm's, the Brotherhood will finish you. So, wouldn't it be logical to strike the Brotherhood whilst they remain weak, undisciplined and exposed? Surely you see the logic in such a move."
Back to top Go down

Erik Lehnsherr

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Erik quickly rolled his eyes, and shook his head, "You seem to have forgotten I can easily rebuild Genosha. An army of mutants bigger than any family or group. If I wanted, back in the day, the government would be mine. Simply tell your brother to be careful with what he does and whom he hangs around with. Killing someone from your family, is not on my list. I respect you my friend. But if they cross the line, do NOT blame me, for doing what I must," he said, determination echoing from his voice and vibrating off his body.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

After All, We Have Yet To Perish (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Mutants :: Archives :: Posts-
WOM Chat